+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rare Footage - Alien / Egyptian? Hollywood or History?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Default Rare Footage - Alien / Egyptian? Hollywood or History?

Hey Truman

Reading your book - Do any of these images trigger or seem familiar?

I don't know uniforms feels maybe some are German though - maybe some military historian can shed some light?

Or maybe it's just a Hollywood production? lol

https://rumble.com/v3cpyoi-rare-footage.html
    video kindly added in next post by ExomatrixTV
    Last edited by Harmony; 3rd September 2023 at 14:35. Reason: adding mod note

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Agape (3rd September 2023), Alecs (3rd September 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2023), Casey Claar (4th September 2023), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd September 2023), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd September 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), palehorse (9th September 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (3rd September 2023), RunningDeer (3rd September 2023), The KMan (3rd September 2023), thepainterdoug (3rd September 2023), Tintin (3rd September 2023), TrumanCash (13th October 2023), Vangelo (3rd September 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 128,191 times in 21,236 posts

Default Re: Rare Footage - Alien / Egyptian? Hollywood or History?

Quote Posted by Chakra (here)
    Hey Truman

I don't know uniforms feels maybe some are German though - maybe some military historian can shed some light?

no verifiable sources given

There are plenty of templates in semi-professional video-edit software to make a "movie" look like it is a "very old movie" ... like the white scratches "loop" FX on the surface of the projected film ... Way, way back you had a strong lamp (light) with a magnifying lens and a projector screen and a 35mm movie film reel that CAN have some degradation effects and surface scratches ... This effect can be made artificially duplicated on ANYTHING new ... to make it look like it is "super old" but it is just an FX from a template you can use.

The video you shared has exactly that ... not really "old" but fake old ... that does not mean all photos "must" be fake too ... but it needs much more verifiable evidence to back up the claims they make!

Some of the shadows in the pictures does not seem right to me.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3a4k9s/?pub=1hi16y
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd September 2023 at 12:17.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (3rd September 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2023), Casey Claar (4th September 2023), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2023), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd September 2023), Michi (3rd September 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), Nasu (5th September 2023), palehorse (9th September 2023), ronny (4th September 2023), RunningDeer (3rd September 2023), Tintin (3rd September 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,320 times in 18,139 posts

Hey Truman

I left this on TrumanCash’s message board:
    Hi TrumanCash,

Charkra has asked you a question in the opening post. The thread is called, "Rare Footage - Alien / Egyptian? Hollywood or History?". Click here.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd September 2023 at 14:23.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Agape (3rd September 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2023), Casey Claar (4th September 2023), Chakra (8th September 2023), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd September 2023), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd September 2023), mountain_jim (3rd September 2023), palehorse (9th September 2023), Tintin (3rd September 2023), TrumanCash (14th October 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,543 times in 4,638 posts

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N36K1Y1

AI generated for Sci-Fi magazine ..

— — —

⚖️

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2023), Casey Claar (4th September 2023), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd September 2023), Ioneo (3rd September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd September 2023), meeradas (3rd September 2023), Nasu (5th September 2023), palehorse (9th September 2023), RunningDeer (4th September 2023), Tintin (3rd September 2023), TrumanCash (14th October 2023), Vangelo (3rd September 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 460,374 times in 32,994 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

Yes, and the AI photo-generator wasn't very intelligent.

Here's a screenshot from 0:42 in the video. Whatever that disk is supposed to be (if it was real!), it'd have to have been made of cardboard or plastic to be held out like that with one hand.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th September 2023), Chakra (8th September 2023), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd September 2023), Michel Leclerc (5th September 2023), mountain_jim (3rd September 2023), Nasu (5th September 2023), palehorse (9th September 2023), RunningDeer (4th September 2023), Tintin (3rd September 2023), TrumanCash (14th October 2023), Yoda (4th September 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

How many times people do NOT ask for verifiable sources ... and just "love it" because it "looks nice" or "it is fascinating" ... and help "make it go viral" without having a healthy skeptical inquiring mind?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2023 at 08:27.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th September 2023), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd September 2023), Michel Leclerc (5th September 2023), Michi (3rd September 2023), Nasu (5th September 2023), palehorse (9th September 2023), RunningDeer (4th September 2023), Vangelo (3rd September 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

— — —

⚖️

Would be funny if the "fact check" itself was ALSO "A.I. generated" lol ... meaning they could work hand in hand at least this way they KNOW for sure, they are the fastest with "debunking stuff" to get "much more clicks" that way.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chakra (8th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th September 2023), palehorse (9th September 2023), RunningDeer (5th September 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Hey Truman

no verifiable sources given

There are plenty of templates in semi-professional video-edit software to make a "movie" look like it is a "very old movie" ... like the white scratches "loop" FX on the surface of the projected film ... Way, way back you had a strong lamp (light) with a magnifying lens and a projector screen and a 35mm movie film reel that CAN have some degradation effects and surface scratches ... This effect can be made artificially duplicated on ANYTHING new ... to make it look like it is "super old" but it is just an FX from a template you can use.

The video you shared has exactly that ... not really "old" but fake old ... that does not mean all photos "must" be fake too ... but it needs much more verifiable evidence to back up the claims they make!

Some of the shadows in the pictures does not seem right to me.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3a4k9s/?pub=1hi16y
    Thanks for your post! And ya for sure - you can fake anything now, worked on Davinci (used to work in film as a Digital Imaging Tech) hence the nod to 'hollywood'

It has a very interesting 'star gate' style props that I thought if perchance any one might recognize from a Sci Fi. I have yet to do an image search - my next move.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th September 2023), palehorse (9th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

— — —

⚖️

Would be funny if the "fact check" itself was ALSO "A.I. generated" lol ... meaning they could work hand in hand at least this way they KNOW for sure, they are the fastest with "debunking stuff" to get "much more clicks" that way.
    Well Exactly! lol
    The article also adds a link to this. "In 2007, Colin Summerhayes of the Scott Polar Research Institute at the University of Cambridge, UK, and Toronto-based Peter Beeching published a paper debunking conspiracy theories about Nazis having a secret base in Antarctic (bit.ly/3olfIKN), that surfaced soon after the end of World War Two (here) and (here)." LOL
    So we're going to prove we're good debunkers because - 'here read this offical paper on debunking a store about Hitler!'

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2023), palehorse (9th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Yes, and the AI photo-generator wasn't very intelligent.

Here's a screenshot from 0:42 in the video. Whatever that disk is supposed to be (if it was real!), it'd have to have been made of cardboard or plastic to be held out like that with one hand.

ORrrr he's a German Supersoldier with super strength!

Looks like a hubcap to me.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2023), palehorse (9th September 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

So I dropped this one into Google images and it brought up a bunch of Sand Art!
    I am going to lean more into that direction for this one especially.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sand art?.png
Views:	25
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	51752  

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (13th October 2023), palehorse (9th September 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,536 times in 1,703 posts

People want to know who was here prior to us, and have been waiting a very long time for truth, as remains have been whisked away, along with ancient technologies, and hidden...

One has to see the irony of the situation, as even if we are now seeing true and accurate images, our technologies have advanced to the point now, where rather than suggesting the items are "too blurry or low quality", they can now show the proof, and we ourselves would suggest it "Isn't real".. and generated to fool people.

You almost have to laugh at the situation... I DO believe the images of the large birds, or teradactyl like birds that were shown on the internet years ago... villagers all holding up part of the bird they were able to defeat... And I do believe that mixed in with many fakes, created to confuse the masses, that many of the giants bones are indeed also real.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 16th October 2023 at 13:32.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Vangelo (13th October 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,881 times in 1,358 posts

Hey Truman

Hi, Chakra. Sorry I didn't reply to your question right away as I've had a heavy workload this fall and have not been on Avalon much. It looks to me that the photos are from Hitler's occult archaeological operations (if the photos are not fake). I was not involved with any of that in my lifetime in Nazi Germany. I was a Luftwaffe pilot and an abductee which I revealed in THE EYE OF RA, chapter entitled "The Nazi Connection".

There were a lot more memories I recovered from that lifetime but they were not related to ET experiences, but were mostly about the war, Hitler, and my personal life so I did not include those experiences, which did reveal an intriguing hidden history including what really happened in the bunker at the end of the war. Perhaps I will give more details on all that when I have the time.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th October 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (13th October 2023), RunningDeer (13th October 2023), Vangelo (13th October 2023), Yoda (13th October 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Hey Truman

Hi, Chakra. Sorry I didn't reply to your question right away as I've had a heavy workload this fall and have not been on Avalon much. It looks to me that the photos are from Hitler's occult archaeological operations (if the photos are not fake). I was not involved with any of that in my lifetime in Nazi Germany. I was a Luftwaffe pilot and an abductee which I revealed in THE EYE OF RA, chapter entitled "The Nazi Connection".

There were a lot more memories I recovered from that lifetime but they were not related to ET experiences, but were mostly about the war, Hitler, and my personal life so I did not include those experiences, which did reveal an intriguing hidden history including what really happened in the bunker at the end of the war. Perhaps I will give more details on all that when I have the time.
    Hey no worries! I fall into that category often! LOL I appreciate what ever people are able to offer.

They definitely do have that 'production' feel to them, which I understand Hitler was fond of, as well as faked age lines.
    But one never quite knows exactly without talking to the creator what their original intent was. Why fake something to pretend it was old - if it was actually old? So either it wasn't to begin with and just faked for some movie set - or it was old scratched up to make it look fake, to protect (plausible deniability) the creator who wanted to make them public....
    Again all speculation until proven otherwise.
    I'll look forward to getting back to your book.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th October 2023), TrumanCash (14th October 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    People want to know who was here prior to us, and have been waiting a very long time for truth, as remains have been whisked away, along with ancient technologies, and hidden...

One has to see the irony of the situation, as even if we are now seeing true and accurate images, our technologies have advances to the point now, where rather than suggesting the items are "oo blurry or low quality, they can now show the proof, and we ourselves would suggest it "Isn't real".. and generated to fool people.

You almost have to laugh at the situation... I DO believe the images of the lrge birds, or pterodactyl like birds that were shown on the internet years ago... villagers all holding up part of the bird they were able to defeat... And I do believe that mixed in with many fakes, created to confuse the masses, that many of the giants bones are indeed also real.
    I know right?! LOL
    I never saw the pterodactyls, do you know what country they were in? Or do you have any links to them?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th October 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,536 times in 1,703 posts

Hi Chakra

I can certainly try to find the one I was referring to, but in the meantime, here is a photo that came up when I was looking for the one I referred to... It's a slightly different species but the same premise.... Some survived...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dinosaurs/c...ar_photo_with/

My thoughts on such things are that people will tell you that absolutely we do not have "Other" things living on this planet. And they will scoff especially when you bring up raptors and or large dinosaur like beings, when we know that they were all over this world long ago. We have statues of reptilians, snake people, skulls with horns on them that look more human than animal, and also look a whole lot like some of the older paintings from our back history on this planet... Yet they're the first "Debunked"

https://www.quotev.com/story/5641712/Ghost-Stories/92

Oddly enough, I can't find the villager image now... I wonder if it was scrubbed because it was possibly real?

+ Reply to Thread