+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Phoenix hypothesis - Christian Kohlert's unified theory

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,224 times in 1,147 posts

Default The Phoenix hypothesis - Christian Kohlert's unified theory

There's plenty of voices online that see signs of impending global changes. What's interesting about Christian Kohlert's approach is how he's tied the idea of an upcoming cataclysm to the social disorder and downright craziness we've been experiencing over the past few years.

There's a great introduction to his work at this site:
    https://www.mayamagik.com/the-phoenix-hypothesis/

I'll paste a sample, but encourage you to visit the site and read the full document.

Quote Based on my research, I assume that the academic elites in the 1980s received conclusive evidence that we would be facing another cyclic reset shortly—within the next 40 to 70 years at that time. Fundamentally, we must assume that knowledge of these cycles was omnipresent in secret societies. On the other hand, the purely academic knowledge that emerged in the 1980s was based on known anomalies from the Earth’s history combined with records of ancient civilizations and the most recent astronomical observations.

With the increasing density of evidence concerning a cataclysmic cycle, the System decided to keep the core of its latest findings “top secret,” just as argued in the movie “2012” by Roland Emmerich. In addition to many Hollywood fireworks, the viewer in “2012” is casually advised that it leads to unforeseeable consequences when the public is informed about a fact that destroys civilization as we know it.

The System’s premise is to keep the gears turning until the coming geophysical reset and not to unnecessarily disturb the sheeple—unless it serves the larger plan. The long-term goal is to prepare civilization, from a materialistic standpoint and based on military principles, for the scenario of a pole shift in the context of an Earth crustal displacement. The System must perform a delicate balancing act for this to happen effectively. It is a balancing act between artificially generated fear to control and preoccupy the masses while avoiding panic concerning the actual event. Therefore, distraction, manipulation, and secrecy are crucial elements of the strategy to maintain control

And if your interested he's released a book available at Amazon and doubtless elsewhere

https://www.mayamagik.com/the-phoenix-hypothesis-book/

Hope others find this of interest, I know I did...

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th September 2023), Bill Ryan (8th September 2023), Brigantia (11th September 2023), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2023), Elainie (9th September 2023), Harmony (8th September 2023), Heart to heart (8th September 2023), Icare (9th September 2023), kfm27917 (9th September 2023), Kryztian (8th September 2023), Kuperkai (9th September 2023), mountain_jim (10th September 2023), nzn (12th September 2023), Reinhard (9th September 2023), Sadieblue (8th September 2023), section9 (9th September 2023), Victoria (9th September 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,889 times in 830 posts

Default Re: The Phoenix hypothesis - Christian Kohlert's unified theory

Thank you for posting this, Journeyman, I clicked the links and have started reading the information given.

I was expecting a brief summary, but there is a lot more than that on those pages.

So far, I find this very interesting and it makes a lot of sense to me.

Bill and Project Camelot are mentioned too, including the Anglo-Saxon Mission story ( including a link to a transcript).

There is so much information on those pages that I think I won't even have to read the book anymore.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Brigantia (11th September 2023), Harmony (11th September 2023), Journeyman (9th September 2023), mountain_jim (10th September 2023), Victoria (9th September 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icare (here)

So far, I find this very interesting and it makes a lot of sense to me.

Bill and Project Camelot are mentioned too, including the Anglo-Saxon Mission story ( including a link to a transcript).

There is so much information on those pages that I think I won't even have to read the book anymore.
    Yes, to his credit he's more interested in getting his account out than in holding stuff back for book sales.

The recent burning man event included a phoenix revealed after burning. Reminded me of 2012 Olympic opening ceremony,

I'm glad you found it of interest.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Brigantia (11th September 2023), Elainie (9th September 2023), Harmony (11th September 2023), Icare (9th September 2023), mountain_jim (10th September 2023), Victoria (9th September 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

ALERT

This book is a blatant case of plagiarism, extensively using the research and source material of Jason Breshears of ARCHAIX. com (and YouTube channel)

He does give over a few paragraphs talking about Jason and his research, and then sidelines him.

Most of his source material is a result of Jason's freely published bibliographies, and even most of his conclusions, but not all, as I think he attempts to divert from the real conclusions Jason has put forth. Anyone familiar with Jason's Chronological research and conclusions will clearly see this...

Jason has even put out a video after studying the book for himself...

Buyer beware
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th September 2023 at 13:55. Reason: embedded the video

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), Elainie (9th September 2023), Franny (10th September 2023), Harmony (11th September 2023), mountain_jim (10th September 2023), Victoria (9th September 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,889 times in 830 posts

Quote Posted by LoneWolf76 (here)
    ALERT

This book is a blatant case of plagiarism, extensively using the research and source material of Jason Breshears of ARCHAIX. com (and YouTube channel)

He does give over a few paragraphs talking about Jason and his research, and then sidelines him.

Most of his source material is a result of Jason's freely published bibliographies, and even most of his conclusions, but not all, as I think he attempts to divert from the real conclusions Jason has put forth. Anyone familiar with Jason's Chronological research and conclusions will clearly see this...

Buyer beware
    I still haven't read the rest of the information in the links Journeyman kindly provided for us but your reply astonished me, so I listened to the video you linked.
    I didn't know the author of the Phoenix Hypothesis or the person you mention here.

When I listened to the video I couldn't help feeling uncomfortable about that person as he sounds as if he has a huge ego which seems quite bruised, so I checked out his background.
    He is a registered sex offender (in Texas) who got a 30-year prison sentence for aggravated sexual assault and read whatever he knows in the prison library.

Then I checked out the author, Christian Köhlert, and found that from 2008 to 2010 he was the editor-in-chief of Secret-TV und Nexworld.TV, both channels concentrating on conspiracy theories.
    He is also the director of several films and commercials.

His book "The Phoenix Hypothesis" was originally a treatise derived from his former Cassandra Hypothesis (which you can still read about on his homepage which is found in the link provided by Journeyman), which "got cleaned up, translated, expanded, relabeled, and released in the 102nd issue of the German Nexus Magazine". After it received encouraging remarks, he decided to publish an English version.

He has been working in this field for years and years while the guy who thinks he plagiarized him was still sitting in jail reading books from the prison library.

If you are looking for someone to put into the "controlled opposition" corner, you may ask yourself why someone like this registered sex offender gets quite a large audience in such a short time. And look at his logo more closely.
    Last edited by Icare; 9th September 2023 at 23:40.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), Brigantia (11th September 2023), Elainie (10th September 2023), Harmony (11th September 2023), Journeyman (10th September 2023), mountain_jim (10th September 2023), samsdice (10th September 2023), Victoria (9th September 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, I'd say you're judging a book by its cover there...

Jason has always been very upfront about his past. In fact, he covers it in several of his hundreds of videos.
    He fell in with the wrong crowd when he was very young, 17, and one day, things got a bit out of control, and the guy he was with had picked up some girl and was giving off some very bad vibes, and Jason wasn't on board with any of that.
    He ditched the guy at the first available opportunity, and drove himself and the girl to the police station, and handed himself in.

He went to prison anyway, but once in prison, ended up having his sentence extended multiple times due to being embroiled in prison culture, and trying to survive as best he could.

Its his past, a very long time ago. He doesn't make excuse for it, it is what is is. But that's not who he is now...

He spent his 26 years in prison, devouring texts on ancient history, chronology and the like, reading more books than any normal person could manage, due to his confinement, and single minded pursuit of knowledge.

He set out with an agenda to prove the historicity of the Bible (coming from a strict Southern Baptist family).

However, the details of his research showed too many holes in the stories he had believed, and his Chronological research led him to uncover patterns in history, unbroken over thousands of years.
    He concluded from this, that we Must live in an artificial construct, and such perfect timing could not exist in a true organic reality...

His research is quite astounding, and takes a while to get your head around.
    He has documented the Phoenix phenomenon, in an unbroken time line, every 138 years, in the middle of May.

Aside from his conclusions of being inside an artificial construct / simulation, he also concludes that we can directly affect our own individual reality, and has shown this through his personal experience.

He's not doom and gloom at all, although it might appear that way from his earlier videos.
    Also, he is very passionate about getting this message out to as many people as possible, so I think it's his passion that drives him, not a big ego.
    He has a open challenge for ANYONE to find fault in what he has put forth. No takers so far.

Anyway, that's my take on things.
    I invite you all to look into it and make up your own mind.

I still stand by the assertion that his material, and conclusions, have been massively plagiarised in this book.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

Franny (10th September 2023), George (10th September 2023), Harmony (11th September 2023), mountain_jim (10th September 2023), wegge (18th September 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ALERT

Jason has even put out a video after studying the book for himself...

Buyer beware
    [QUOTE=Icare;1576357]

If you are looking for someone to put into the "controlled opposition" corner, you may ask yourself why someone like this registered sex offender gets quite a large audience in such a short time. And look at his logo more closely.
    It's right that people are credited for their work and you are right to highlight that a question arises in this case. I can't answer to Christian Kohlert's inspiration or whether Jason Breshears has been hard done to here. That's ultimately a matter for the pair of them to resolve. I hope in the meantime we can focus discussion on the arguments themselves rather than their provenance. If the material is accurate then matters of copyright or plagiarism frankly pale into insignificance.

[QUOTE=Icare;1576357]

My thanks for your response. I have to say I have some of the same concerns, particularly regarding the algorithm support, but without anything substantive to back them up it would be unfair of me to get into them here.

I included the link to the book in the first post to be fair to Mr Kohlert. However the material is available at the link first posted so hopefully we can discuss it without getting bogged down in the question of copyright any further.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), Brigantia (11th September 2023), Harmony (11th September 2023), Icare (11th September 2023), LoneWolf76 (10th September 2023), wegge (18th September 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

Interestingly, Did Icke, in his recent book, The Dream: The Extraordinary Revelation Of Who We Are And Where We Are, gives a shout out to Jason Breshears.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JB Archaix.png
Views:	27
Size:	320.8 KB
ID:	51786
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), Harmony (11th September 2023), Journeyman (11th September 2023), LoneWolf76 (11th September 2023), nzn (12th September 2023), Vicus (11th September 2023), wegge (18th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread