+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Magnetic Dust -Chemtrail residue?

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 times in 233 posts

Default Magnetic Dust -Chemtrail residue?

The cars around here (West Midlands U.K. ) are covered in dust .M.s.m. is saying it's Saharan dust
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...000-miles.html
    This does happen occasionally .The first I remember being in the late 70's .
    I thought chemtrails might have a part in this though as they have been spraying extremely heavily lately.
    Twitter had many saying the like & reports of the dust/ sand being magnetic !
    I just collected a sample & tested it myself. When collected it is much darker than I had seen before & does appear to be magnetic. Not all of it sticking to the magnet ,maybe 60- 70% . The only magnets I have at hand are embedded in a spirit level .I'll get a individual one tomorrow & see what happens.
    My best guess so far is that it is a mixture of both , sand bringing chems down with it.

I'll attach a couple of my pics. below & a related Tweet.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20230909_180025.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	499.6 KB
ID:	51769   Click image for larger version

Name:	20230909_180014.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	528.6 KB
ID:	51770   Click image for larger version

Name:	20230909_180401.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	411.4 KB
ID:	51771  
    Last edited by Seeclearly; 9th September 2023 at 19:14. Reason: Added a Tweet.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

bobme (9th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2023), gini (10th September 2023), Harmony (10th September 2023), Icare (9th September 2023), Ioneo (9th September 2023), Jambo (9th September 2023), meat suit (10th September 2023), mizo (10th September 2023), Pam (12th September 2023), Reinhard (10th September 2023), Sadieblue (10th September 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2023), thepainterdoug (10th September 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,283 times in 231 posts

Default Re: Magnetic Dust -Chemtrail residue?

When I washed my car recently I noticed it had what I thought was ‘sand’ all over it but when I tried to wash it off it was all stuck to the paintwork. I had to use T-cut to remove it and it wasn’t easy! Just wondering?

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th September 2023), gini (10th September 2023), Harmony (10th September 2023), Icare (9th September 2023), Jambo (10th September 2023), Pam (12th September 2023), Reinhard (10th September 2023), Seeclearly (9th September 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2023), Victoria (9th September 2023), Yoda (11th September 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It looks like magnetite. I’ve collected it on the beaches in Northern California. I use a magnet and drag it through the sand and the magnetite crystals stick to it. It looks like black sand. It looks exactly like the pictures shown. Why is it in the rain though? It could be used in chem trails because of the magnetic properties it has. It would be interesting to see if people find this magnetite on the ground and all over everything before or after unusual weather activity.

I’ll be checking for this over the next few weeks to see if I’m finding this on my car etc... if anyone else wants to do this with me, that would be great. You can just scape some of your car windshield and use a magnet to pull out whatever sticks to it.

♥️Michelle
    Caught between two worlds
    Existing fully in neither
    Reaching out for both
    They slip through my fingers...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Michelle For This Post:

Alecs (9th September 2023), amor (10th September 2023), Deux Corbeaux (10th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2023), gini (10th September 2023), Harmony (10th September 2023), Icare (9th September 2023), Jambo (10th September 2023), Pam (12th September 2023), Reinhard (10th September 2023), Seeclearly (9th September 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,646 times in 21,148 posts

There must be a way to analyze that stuff in an official laboratory ... maybe even use equipment to look for nanotech? (if possible).

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (10th September 2023), Harmony (10th September 2023), Icare (9th September 2023), Pam (12th September 2023), Reinhard (10th September 2023), Seeclearly (9th September 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Talking Re: Magnetic Dust -Chemtrail residue?

Quote Posted by Michelle (here)
    It looks like magnetite. I’ve collected it on the beaches in Northern California. I use a magnet and drag it through the sand and the magnetite crystals stick to it. It looks like black sand. It looks exactly like the pictures shown. Why is it in the rain though? It could be used in chem trails because of the magnetic properties it has. It would be interesting to see if people find this magnetite on the ground and all over everything before or after unusual weather activity.

I’ll be checking for this over the next few weeks to see if I’m finding this on my car etc... if anyone else wants to do this with me, that would be great. You can just scape some of your car windshield and use a magnet to pull out whatever sticks to it.

♥️Michelle
    Michelle ,thanks that's very good info.
    A few more details about it here are that we are having a heatwave at the moment & there has been no rain ,so this stuff has fallen by itself ,eventhough the pics. do look like otherwise. Also Wolverhampton, where I am , couldn't be further from the sea.

Edit to add . Others are reporting it is after rain , which to be fair it does look like ,so maybe there has been light rain in the night I have been unaware of .
    Last edited by Seeclearly; 9th September 2023 at 21:39.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th September 2023), Harmony (10th September 2023), Jambo (10th September 2023), Pam (12th September 2023), Reinhard (10th September 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've just done a little digging into the Saharan sand & it looks like it contains about 1% Iron & unspecified amounts of aluminium & copper which are not magnetic ( but there's more to this apparently). So if it is Saharan sand that is being deposited , which seems highly likely, surely it must contain other magnetic substances to register the effects it does ? I'm no scientist though and am only speculating .
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saharan_dust
    Last edited by Seeclearly; 9th September 2023 at 22:47. Reason: Additional info.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th September 2023), gini (10th September 2023), Harmony (10th September 2023), Heart to heart (10th September 2023), Icare (9th September 2023), Jambo (10th September 2023), Reinhard (10th September 2023), wegge (10th September 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

As you know, California hasn’t gotten rain either other than the recent hurricane. I went to the car wash today and the next couple weeks I’ll be scraping my windshield and seeing if what I gather looks the same as the magnetite I already have from the beach. I’ll just post pictures of what it looks like. Of course it might look like magnetite and be something else that resembles it. Without a lab, we don’t know. It’s just something interesting to do with people.

♥️Michelle
    Caught between two worlds
    Existing fully in neither
    Reaching out for both
    They slip through my fingers...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle For This Post:

Harmony (10th September 2023), Reinhard (10th September 2023), Seeclearly (10th September 2023), wegge (10th September 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

In Spain, Saharan sand is blown in by the Sirocco wind and it is always orange/red - covers everything houses cars etc. This does not look like Saharan sand.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to samsdice For This Post:

Ewan (10th September 2023), Harmony (10th September 2023), Pam (12th September 2023), Reinhard (10th September 2023), Seeclearly (10th September 2023), Sunny-side-up (10th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Is it actually magnetic? I mean if you place an non-magnetic piece of iron (not a magnet) on it dose it attract/stick ?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th September 2023), Harmony (10th September 2023), Jambo (10th September 2023), Pam (12th September 2023), Seeclearly (10th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Is it actually magnetic? I mean if you place an non-magnetic piece of iron (not a magnet) on it dose it attract/stick ?
    Hi Sunny-side-up , it's magnetic in the sense that it can be attracted by a magnet , like iron can .That's one of the meanings of the word I think .
    I've just tested it again .I had to use the same magnet as before but cleaned it thoroughly with white spirit first .Like yesterday the dust sticks to it when turned upside down.
    Today I also tried moving the dust from under a piece of paper .Doing that is less effective .It did however isolate individual pieces of the dust. I don't think the dust adheres to the surface of the magnetic because of surface contamination , static electricity or something else . The slight barrier of the paper makes a big difference though , so it must be a mild attraction I guess. That said relatively large particles did clump together when the magnet was moved under the paper.
    As for sending it to a lab. , that's new territory to me but I'll look into for sure.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th September 2023), Pam (12th September 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,467 times in 572 posts

Do you live near a train? When cars are transported by train to their distribution points, they sometimes get 'rail dust' on them and this is from the wheels and the rails. Sometimes the dealers have to take extra care to remove this from the cars and if they don't get to it right away there are tiny specks of rust on the body work.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th September 2023), Pam (12th September 2023), Seeclearly (10th September 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    Do you live near a train? When cars are transported by train to their distribution points, they sometimes get 'rail dust' on them and this is from the wheels and the rails. Sometimes the dealers have to take extra care to remove this from the cars and if they don't get to it right away there are tiny specks of rust on the body work.
    No , sadly not . I'm pretty sure it's Saharan dust & a lot of it . It's just whether it has been magnetised en- route that is the mystery. Even if it has that doesn't necessarily imply chemtrail contamination, it could be another form of atmospheric pollution of course. But the chemtrail hypothesis is my main concern because they have been hammering us of late , the b****ds.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th September 2023), JackMcThorn (10th September 2023), Pam (12th September 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,646 times in 21,148 posts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (21st September 2023), Pam (12th September 2023), Seeclearly (12th September 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

An article with analysis of the sand's contents & speculation as to the purpose it could have.

C 8.65/16.11
    O 23.13/32.38
    Si 51.02/40.68
    Ca 3.10/1.73
    Fe 5.19/2.08

"As you can see the iron content is pretty insignificant so it’s not iron that’s causing the magnetism. With Silicon and oxygen being the majority of its makeup I searched for data on silicon oxide / silicon dioxide with some interesting results. If you do a quick search yourself the information is all there on Google. Uses of magnetic silicon nano particles is very interesting"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UK Sahara Sand In The Rain Is Not Sand

19 September 2023

On Thursday, 7 September 2023, at around 7.30 am, while enjoying a beverage in the car a strange and unnerving brown mist descended upon the area.

This was in a week of extreme hot and humid weather after some 50 days of inclement and cool weather for the time of year yet working with the old wives tale of St Swithins day. The morning was presenting another of those hot days when this strange cloud of mist enveloped the entire area and rather large raindrops descended everywhere.

There was nothing at all normal about this rain, not a constant shower but what appeared to be intermittent splashes of large drops then a cessation, this prompted me to activate the windscreen wipers, which to my surprise, moved a very brown water wash to the side of the glass.

It was a sensory experience best described as a charged atmosphere and my intuition was running riot with foreboding signals, proving to myself that things were not quite correct.

The washing of the windscreen as the intermittent showers came down, continued to move a brown substance for about a half hour or so, then as fast as the mist arrived, it disappeared, but not without leaving a swathe of brown substance over the area but most intense and accessible was the amount left on the car.

I continued the day with the thoughts evoked in the morning, throughout the day the experience did not leave me. In the evening I searched around the internet for data as relates to other areas having the same experience. I found quite a few with some chaps showing the substance to be magnetic, all the while the TV and media bellowed out the script, It is sand from the Sahara.

From the Met Office :

Saharan dust is relatively common in the UK often happening several times a year when big dust storms in the Sahara coincide with southerly wind patterns. In certain weather situations, Saharan dust can also affect air pollution and pollution levels.
    https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather...d/saharan-dust

Pretty sure the media mantra had satisfied the majority but not I. I made a short video showing the substance left on the car and not before long it was clear from the comments, this brown substance had been found across the British Isles.

On Sunday 10 September I hosted my weekly livestream and made mention of the experience and again not surprising had many folks with something to say. One chap specifically made comment that he had the capacity to check the substance out in a lab, praise was given and no more said about it.

On Sunday 17 September, during another livestream, the same chap made comment that his findings had been published on the short video I had made the week before.
    Here are those findings :

Contents of the Brown substance from last weeks rain :

I scraped some of the dust together and found it to be magnetic as I’ve seen being reported. Therefore you’d normally assume it to be ferrous. I have access to a scanning electron microscope so decided to gather more and do an analysis and here’s the results of the main elements found:

(First number = mass %
    Second number = atomic %)

C 8.65/16.11
    O 23.13/32.38
    Si 51.02/40.68
    Ca 3.10/1.73
    Fe 5.19/2.08

As you can see the iron content is pretty insignificant so it’s not iron that’s causing the magnetism. With Silicon and oxygen being the majority of its makeup I searched for data on silicon oxide / silicon dioxide with some interesting results. If you do a quick search yourself the information is all there on Google. Uses of magnetic silicon nano particles is very interesting.

These are the findings relating to the brown substance that came out of the rain, the very substance the media claimed was sand from the Sahara. End of diagnosis.

From my own research over the years I found the following substance to have been systematically added to the food chain and especially in all the health supplements :

Silicone Dioxide, is a polymer used in foods as a thickener with the number E551 that I have been bleating on about for time. Its in all your health supplements and in the US said to be the cause of Morgellons Disease… Now we know it to be magnetic, it would be a major stretch not to consider this game to be a part of the radiating towers all over the shop. It is also being claimed that the blue street lamps allow the system to see who is not emitting a signal….

Key question would be that if you take the accepted version, that this substance is nothing but sand from Africa, then is that sand found on the beach in said Africa, magnetic?

Points of Note

This took place during an extreme and potentially manipulated weather event that was unnaturally hot.

Today 19 September 2023, the media are suggesting that a hurricane will create another extreme and hot weather event for the week starting 25 September.

Would it be in the interest of the manufacturers of such strange weather to gain maximum advantage, if the intent is for the substance to enter the lung, to ensure all windows are open, due to the heat, for the discharge to maximise human consumption?

Is there an intent to carry out the operation a second time, next week, to further install this strange but now analysed brown substance the media claim to be sand?

Being magnetic and subject to manipulation by particular frequencies, are we witnessing the start of an already patented agenda to gain full control of the human biology, and according to the existing patents, to control the mind of the public.

Are we to better understand the real and hidden agenda with the huge erection of towers, the 5-6 and 7 Generation amplification and receiving capacity for the global Wi-fi grid, and consider that through this invisible power to be thrust upon society through this technology, that the minds and the biology of man are about to experience a dance orchestrated from the mighty powers such as the United Nations, the WEF and all the secret societal cults that have held power over the world for centuries.

Have the last three years of command and medical intervention been an agenda to install within man, software and a hydrogel/nanotech operating system that changes the avatar in such a way, that its spiritual connection be dismantled and full control of man becomes the reality, and, that this conclusion has brought into the light the true meaning of what they call Transhumanism?

Dr Ana Mihalcea MD PhD

Upon analysis of the bloods of those that took the Covid shot and bloods that did not there is some surprising and at the same time worrying data.

What appear to be flickering lights ranging from the colours blue, red to yellow, looking metallic in nature, are intelligently building what is best described as a polymer/graphite system using the blood in what looks like a replacement system through the clotting of the blood, forming a rubber like material that cannot be dissolved by a plethora of chemistry.

The first tests made gave a fingerprint of what substances are to be expected that relate to a hydrogel/polymeric-alcohols-polyamides network.

Alkenes and polyenes

Measuring blood electrical conductivity or impedance revealed a serious cause for concern as the impudence was expanded by up to 47%.

As example, sugar in the blood reduces the electrical conductivity capability while good salt content expands the conductivity, to find an inference of 47% is a serious affect of the Covid shot infusion and must not be ignored, especially if you have diabetes and other blood disorders. In essence, to cart blanch expose everyone to the Covid shot is a death sentence for those already dealing with issues relating to the blood, it will exacerbate the existing electrical conductivity issues found in many disorders affecting the human body.

Extremely Low Frequencies (ELF)

Testing the blood of a Covid shot recipient and the blood of a non Covid shot recipient specific to potential ELF response, the initial finding showed no difference.

The test exposed both Covid shot infused blood and normal blood to the frequency range of 0HZ to 25000HZ, a procedure known as impedance spectroscopy which looks for a resonance point to see if there is a reaction to the frequencies applied to the blood.

At 4HZ there was a marked difference, the Covid shot infused blood showed a huge response while the normal blood sample did not react at all. In short, with the introduction of materials via the Covid shot, there is a marked change in the susceptibility to ELF at 4HZ to the point the materials inserted have changed the standing of the blood which will have the effect of altering the entire biological response of the body to electromagnetic frequencies found in the atmosphere.

This is to be understood in terms of the fact, the Covid shot has inserted a 4HZ ambient field within the blood and based upon the work of Dr Robert Becker, this translates to the establishment of an ability to directly disturb the body with ELF, at 4HZ.

Cyclotronic Resonance

Dr Robert Becker noted that ions do respond to cyclotron resonance and can be manipulated through electromagnetic fields, that at 4HZ this shows itself to be at the level of potassium within the body.

The natural resonance of the Earth is known as the Schumann Resonance and emits the frequency of 7.83HZ. This translates that all living things in this dimension also dance to this resonance, that nothing natural moves outside this. However if one studies the HAARP/ESAT systems and perhaps the real and hidden intent of the Hadron Collider, we learn that back in 1996 those who operate within the radio ham network noted a click they termed the woodpecker.

Clifford Carnicom established that the earth does indeed have a constant transmission of the frequency at 4HZ, and assigned this to the HAARP system, are we to conclude that the woodpecker signal is in fact referencing this 4HZ transmission?

The subconscious aspect of mind operates at 4HZ. To form a control mechanism at 4HZ offers the ability to control the human at the subconscious level without the conscious aspect of mind being aware. Automation, such as to breath, blink, avert danger, etc is carried out at the subconscious level, thus control would be subtle and birth an automatic response by the biology.

Thus the findings show clear that those infused with the contents of the Covid shot are highly susceptible to ELF manipulation, not so much from the 5-6-7 G mobile networks, but directly from what appears to be a synth core earth heartbeat, HAARP and associated tech.

The kicker.

The trans-human agenda would appear to be in full swing, inserting polymers of all kinds is a big part of this agenda, be that from the food, geoengineering, vaping and any other means by which the polymers can be inserted into the body could be a method of reducing the populations as they shift up the 5-6 and 7G systems, specific to those that have not gone for the shots, that by definition of the power of these transmissions, will find their biology destroying itself, that the end game is to form a new and hybrid human machine full of all the toxins, noted in this paper, which will allow the body to deal with the upgrades of the telecommunications network.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/13Z8rFZRyol8/?
    That would not be a good position.

The jury is out.

Further Study
    Taste of the Sahara as dust coats cars across region
    Modern Warfare Strategy Against The Populations Coordinated By The Bilderberg Steering Committee
    Britain’s Secret Biological Weapons Trials During The Second World War
    Sonic Wave Warfare
    The Lilly Wave And Psychotronic Warfare

FacebookTwitterCopy LinkWhatsAppTelegramPinterestSnapchatPrintShare
    Post navigation
    ← Inner City Temple Bar

the bridge
    Home

About

News

In Profile

History

English Law

Contact

Copyright
    Theme by Tyler MoorePrivacy & Cookies Policy
    Last edited by Seeclearly; 20th September 2023 at 18:06.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Harmony (21st September 2023), Kuperkai (21st September 2023), meat suit (20th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread