+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Dore Addresses UN Security Council September 26, 2023 and No It is Not Satire

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,217 times in 2,398 posts

Default Re: Jimmy Dore Addresses UN Security Council September 26, 2023 and No It is Not Satire

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    It is ALL about forgiveness. Without forgiveness you are bound in perpetuity to the hamster-wheel of incarnation.

Interesting. I don't buy (or believe) that one. One way to steer people as a whole is to frighten them. For example: "You must be a God-fearing Christian and do God's will (whatever that is), or you will burn in Hell."

So, what you're saying is if a person doesn't do a certain thing (e.g. offer forgiveness), "...you are bound in perpetuity to the hamster-wheel of incarnation". To me, that sounds identical to "...do God's will, or you will burn in Hell".

These are social(ist) pressure techniques.

My own ability to personally choose whether or not to forgive is what gives me resolution, gives me strength and a firm foundation. From my perspective, having to "forgive" is not a requirement to "enlightenment".

When it comes to forgiveness, the way I see it, it doesn't really matter what others think. And, should I ever think I require forgiveness, I'm the only one who can give that to myself.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Ewan (2nd October 2023), gini (2nd October 2023), Moss Rose (1st October 2023), Pam (6th October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,427 times in 1,677 posts

Default Re: Jimmy Dore Addresses UN Security Council September 26, 2023 and No It is Not Satire

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    There are many social commentators/influencers who are--I believe--genuinely waking up.

I hold no grudge for past ignorance...
    If they don't own up to it and depending on the severity of their previous negative influence, I definitely hold a grudge. Countless lives have been torn apart and utterly destroyed thanks to brainwashed "useful idiots" who have helped to promote the globalist narrative.
    I was thinking, in particular, of Tucker Carlson, and specifically of his confessed contrition for past ignorance in this interview here.

Frankly, I don't watch Jimmy Dore enough, or some others who appear to be waking up, to know if they've owned their past ignorance in a similar way. But overall, I would agree. Owning up to the ignorance is certainly an integral part of the process.
    Last edited by T Smith; 2nd October 2023 at 12:16.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Ewan (2nd October 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd October 2023), Pris (2nd October 2023), Raskolnikov (2nd October 2023), Vangelo (2nd October 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,768 times in 756 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    It is ALL about forgiveness. Without forgiveness you are bound in perpetuity to the hamster-wheel of incarnation.

I was ignorant at 16.

I was ignorant at 25.

I was less ignorant at 32.

I was even less ignorant at 40 and probably thought I was awake - I wasn't!

By 50 I was approaching a degree of wisdom that was hitherto unattainable.

At 60+ I realise I know nothing!

It is frustrating to be unable to talk to my 16 yr old self, or my 21 yr old self, any of my previous me's. They are all around me in my daily interactions and their ears are open yet they cannot hear.

It is a familiar story.
    This was beautifully written Ewan. Thank you for the reminder. I viscerally learned the power of forgiveness very recently concerning the most traumatic event of my life some 20 years ago. Of course it was all my fault but I still held serious contempt for my adversary. It wasn't until 2020 when I finally, truly, forgave first myself, then her, for the incident and I've felt God-inspired guidance and power flowing through me ever since. It's a beautiful thing. Here's an example, I just found the greatest quotation from Carl Sagan last night in some random book: "The words "question" and "quest" are cognates. Only through inquiry can we discover the truth." I love discovering brilliance. That one really hit me, been on the quest for truth my whole life.

And I agree with your take too Pris, the whole incarnation/karma thing is a sticky mess, feel like I got caught in the taffy machine. I like to view it like Dolores Cannon laid out in the countless stories in her Convoluted Universe series, five gigantic books recounting fantastic lives and worlds and trauma and healing oneself by going within and Dolores always laughing and saying, "It wouldn't be a test if you already had all the answers."

But where this "globalist narrative" is concerned is even stickier, because how do you forgive such genocide and heartlessness and things that just don't seem possible for a human being? What if we truly have been invaded and they are doing sacrifices and eating flesh? How do we forgive that? How do you forgive those knowingly involved in pushing the jab? Do we forgive after we hang them or before?

Just a long-winded aside, back to topic
    Last edited by Raskolnikov; 2nd October 2023 at 20:45.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

Ewan (2nd October 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd October 2023), Pam (5th October 2023), T Smith (2nd October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Raskolnikov (here)
    And I agree with your take too Pris, the whole incarnation/karma thing is a sticky mess, feel like I got caught in the taffy machine. I like to view it like Dolores Cannon laid out in the countless stories in her Convoluted Universe series, five gigantic books recounting fantastic lives and worlds and trauma and healing oneself by going within and Dolores always laughing and saying, "It wouldn't be a test if you already had all the answers."

But where this "globalist narrative" is concerned is even stickier, because how do you forgive such genocide and heartlessness and things that just don't seem possible for a human being? What if we truly have been invaded and they are doing sacrifices and eating flesh? How do we forgive that? How do you forgive those knowingly involved in pushing the jab? Do we forgive after we hang them or before?

Just a long-winded aside, back to topic

(You're right, we should go back to topic but this is interesting. )

Thanks, Raskolnikov. Everyone's journey is truly their own.

Forgiveness (towards an abuser)... can also set one up for repeated abuse.

When I analyze these kinds of subjects (e.g. political systems, social justice systems, religions, social and spiritual movements), I look to see if they have the earmarks of being just another way to manipulate and control the masses by a criminal "elite" class while keeping the masses impoverished (mentally, physically, spiritually). I look for societal ball and chain systems that only offer disempowering coping mechanisms for a traumatized population because it is made to feel fearful and helpless. Meanwhile... degrading, demoralizing bad behavior and criminal activity has always been rewarded when criminals control society. This continuously feeds the sick system and breaks it down even further. We, ourselves, either do something about it to stop it or nothing will ever change for the better.

For myself, forgiving others is not part of the equation.

By the way, I don't buy the whole incarnation/karma thing because if such a thing were true, why, for example, do we even bother rescuing sex-trafficked, tortured children? According to incarnation/karma, they must DESERVE it for so-called "past life transgressions" or they CHOSE in advance to be abused for some "greater mission" before "coming back to Earth" ... The kicker is nobody is supposed to remember anything from before let alone their mission. How convenient... It certainly makes an interesting albeit horrific story.

Generally, people tend to be easy targets for psychological manipulation.

Ever seen the movie "Cloud Atlas"? We can learn a lot from that chilling movie.

Human meat factory in Cloud Altas

For what it's worth lol:

Last edited by Pris; 3rd October 2023 at 02:54.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Raskolnikov (3rd October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,598 times in 21,138 posts

Lightbulb Re: Jimmy Dore Addresses UN Security Council September 26, 2023 and No It is Not Satire

See also:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd October 2023 at 17:28.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Pris (5th October 2023), Reinhard (6th October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,338 times in 919 posts

"By the way, I don't buy the whole incarnation/karma thing because if such a thing were true, why, for example, do we even bother rescuing sex-trafficked, tortured children? According to incarnation/karma, they must DESERVE it for so-called "past life transgressions" or they CHOSE in advance to be abused for some "greater mission" before "coming back to Earth" ... The kicker is nobody is supposed to remember anything from before let alone their mission. How convenient... It certainly makes an interesting albeit horrific story." Quote Pris post 24

The idea of karma & reincarnation is not that it helps or that it is without conseqeunce to ignore the suffering of the victim ,but rather that such stiuation is always an invitation to help & support when we can.

The lack of love & compassion is the main reason why there is negative karma in the first place.And the experience of being cared for or being saved when in need , is usually healing and heart opening,wich is a good thing for the 'growth' of the soul.
    Last edited by gini; 4th October 2023 at 16:45.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), Pam (6th October 2023), Raskolnikov (4th October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Jimmy Dore Addresses UN Security Council September 26, 2023 and No It is Not Satire

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    "By the way, I don't buy the whole incarnation/karma thing because if such a thing were true, why, for example, do we even bother rescuing sex-trafficked, tortured children? According to incarnation/karma, they must DESERVE it for so-called "past life transgressions" or they CHOSE in advance to be abused for some "greater mission" before "coming back to Earth" ... The kicker is nobody is supposed to remember anything from before let alone their mission. How convenient... It certainly makes an interesting albeit horrific story."

The idea of karma & reincarnation is not that it helps or that it is without conseqeunce to ignore the suffering of the victim ,but rather that such stiuation is always an invitation to help & support when we can.

The lack of love & compassion is the main reason why there is negative karma in the first place. And the experience of being cared for or being saved when in need , is usually healing and heart opening, which is a good thing for the 'growth' of the soul.
    Maybe you can only climb up the ladder in "spiritual world" if you are willing to look at the truth of what you have done and when you do that here in the "physical 3D world" it is DIFFERENT from doing it in the "Afterlife" aka "4D/5D/6D Realm" ... The moment you are doing it in the afterlife you actually FEEL/EXPERIENCE the suffering you have done to other souls ... NOT because you are "forced" to do it but because that is how other dimensions work ... to better understand "the other" is "to be the other" having deeper shared feelings/insights/perspectives very similar to telepathy but 100s times stronger! ... And if you REFUSE to go through that process it will haunt you forever NOT because you are "punished" ... because you did it to yourself ... as "the other" is you too ... eventually you find out that we all are connected!

Do I make sense here?

cheers,
    NDE'er John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th October 2023 at 21:07.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), gini (4th October 2023), Raskolnikov (4th October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    "By the way, I don't buy the whole incarnation/karma thing because if such a thing were true, why, for example, do we even bother rescuing sex-trafficked, tortured children? According to incarnation/karma, they must DESERVE it for so-called "past life transgressions" or they CHOSE in advance to be abused for some "greater mission" before "coming back to Earth" ... The kicker is nobody is supposed to remember anything from before let alone their mission. How convenient... It certainly makes an interesting albeit horrific story."

The lack of love & compassion is the main reason why there is negative karma in the first place.And the experience of being cared for or being saved when in need , is usually healing and heart opening,wich is a good thing for the 'growth' of the soul.
    Maybe you can only climb up the ladder in "spiritual world" if you are willing to look at the truth of what you have done and when you do that here in the "physical 3D world" is DIFFERENT from doing it in the "Afterlife" aka "4D/5D/6D Realm" ... The moment you are doing it in the afterlife you actually will FEEL/EXPERIENCE the suffering you have done to other souls ... NOT because you are "forced" to do it but because that is how other dimensions work ... to better understand "the other" is "to be the other" having deeper shared feelings/insights/perspectives very similar to telepathy but 100s times stronger! ... And if you REFUSE to go through that process it will haunt you forever NOT because you are "punished" ... because you did it to yourself ... as "the other" is you too ... eventually you find out that we all are connected!

Do I make sense here?

cheers,
    NDE'er John 🦜🦋🌳
    Agree with you both wholeheartedly, but before Pris comes in and chokes someone out with her scissor legs, don't you think we need to drop the "savior complex?" I remember someone saying, "We are the ones we've been waiting for..."

Last edited by Raskolnikov; 4th October 2023 at 22:10.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), gini (4th October 2023), Pam (5th October 2023), Pris (5th October 2023), T Smith (6th October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Thanks

Maybe you can only climb up the ladder in "spiritual world" if you are willing to look at the truth of what you have done and when you do that here in the "physical 3D world" is DIFFERENT from doing it in the "Afterlife" aka "4D/5D/6D Realm" ... The moment you are doing it in the afterlife you actually will FEEL/EXPERIENCE the suffering you have done to other souls ... NOT because you are "forced" to do it but because that is how other dimensions work ... to better understand "the other" is "to be the other" having deeper shared feelings/insights/perspectives very similar to telepathy but 100s times stronger! ... And if you REFUSE to go through that process it will haunt you forever NOT because you are "punished" ... because you did it to yourself ... as "the other" is you too ... eventually you find out that we all are connected!

Do I make sense here?

cheers,
    NDE'er John 🦜🦋🌳
    Agree with you both wholeheartedly, but before Pris comes in and chokes someone out with her scissor legs, don't you think we need to drop the "savior complex?" I remember someone saying, "We are the ones we've been waiting for..."

I am used to get critical feedback 24/7 my whole adult life and it is perfectly fine as "I do not have to please everyone"

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), gini (5th October 2023), Pris (5th October 2023), Raskolnikov (5th October 2023), T Smith (6th October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

"By the way, I don't buy the whole incarnation/karma thing because if such a thing were true, why, for example, do we even bother rescuing sex-trafficked, tortured children? According to incarnation/karma, they must DESERVE it for so-called "past life transgressions" or they CHOSE in advance to be abused for some "greater mission" before "coming back to Earth" ... The kicker is nobody is supposed to remember anything from before let alone their mission. How convenient... It certainly makes an interesting albeit horrific story." Quote Pris post 24

(Okay, if I'm not mistaken, we're successfully derailing this thread. Though John doesn't seem to mind too much and is also contributing... Maybe we ought to get a moderator to move this topic to another thread?)

My first thought is, "Why?" Why MUST the idea of karma and reincarnation (should they exist) ALWAYS be an invitation to help and support WHEN WE CAN? Because it's good for the 'growth' of the soul? Kind of sounds like a nice idea but on the other hand it comes across as a way to take advantage of people, to guilt them into expending energy on others instead of the self... Regardless, let's say we go with that... we might want to ask a psychopath who doesn't give a damn about being "good", enjoys being "evil", and who's killed a few people (for example) if they've had/continue to have OBEs (because that, for me, is a "good" sounding board lol). If the idea of OBEs is about raising one's frequency to do it (supposedly related to doing "good" for others), then that blows the idea out the window that "evil" people are trapped in a "lower vibrational dimension" and can't reach "enlightenment".

Here's a random thought based on another thing you said. The idea of being cared for or saved by someone else... What if the "correct path" is not to be saved by someone else and that when someone "saves" you, they're interfering with your own spiritual growth (assuming we have a spirit that needs to "grow"). What if pain and struggle is required to harden us if hardening is what is required? Ultimately, each one of us follows our own path, made up as we go along. Maybe there is no "right" or "wrong", judgement being illusion. Everything just is. Maybe it's about being okay with whatever the outcome may be. Regardless, I'd rather side on what I judge to be "good" even if it's all just a meaningless illusion that I have to inject some meaning into. That's just me. And, perhaps the meaning I inject into this existence (manifest) is the only thing that is real.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

gini (5th October 2023), Pam (5th October 2023), Raskolnikov (5th October 2023), T Smith (6th October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pris

The lack of love & compassion is the main reason why there is negative karma in the first place. And the experience of being cared for or being saved when in need , is usually healing and heart opening, which is a good thing for the 'growth' of the soul.
    Maybe you can only climb up the ladder in "spiritual world" if you are willing to look at the truth of what you have done and when you do that here in the "physical 3D world" it is DIFFERENT from doing it in the "Afterlife" aka "4D/5D/6D Realm" ... The moment you are doing it in the afterlife you actually FEEL/EXPERIENCE the suffering you have done to other souls ... NOT because you are "forced" to do it but because that is how other dimensions work ... to better understand "the other" is "to be the other" having deeper shared feelings/insights/perspectives very similar to telepathy but 100s times stronger! ... And if you REFUSE to go through that process it will haunt you forever NOT because you are "punished" ... because you did it to yourself ... as "the other" is you too ... eventually you find out that we all are connected!

Do I make sense here?

cheers,
    NDE'er John 🦜🦋🌳

Assuming there's some kind of "afterlife"... What if psychopaths, for example, are just wired differently from the rest of us (mentally, spiritually) and it is flawed reasoning to assume that they can EVER feel the suffering of others? Maybe they're perfectly content to never change.

Also, in my strong opinion, no one need ever 'under stand" anyone for any reason. Having a shared, reflective adventure together to learn and grow -- if so desired -- is more acceptable to me. And, I'd rather share some fun while I'm at it. As for the suffering we cause others... I agree it's not right to cause suffering (should we care). You could even be entirely minding your own business and someone decides your existence alone causes them suffering. Now, with their perceived suffering, they want to pull you in and make you their victim, make you suffer (unless you can ignore them or else have to beat them off with a stick). It's all part of the risk of existing with others beings. There's never a dull moment.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

gini (5th October 2023), Raskolnikov (5th October 2023), T Smith (6th October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Do I make sense here?

cheers,
    NDE'er John 🦜🦋🌳

This is exactly what I'm talking about... to not be afraid to inject some humor into any situation is a great way to lighten things up! ROFLMAO! (That's quite the death scene, isn't it? Fight like hell -- if you must go out against your will, I say go out kicking and screaming.)

Yes, definitely, I think we need to drop the "savior complex" lol! And, yes, I agree "we are the ones we've been waiting for". To simplify it further, I am the one I'm waiting for. It starts with me, it ends with me. I can only "save" myself. Full responsibility.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

gini (5th October 2023), Raskolnikov (5th October 2023), T Smith (6th October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

(Okay, if I'm not mistaken, we're successfully derailing this thread. Though John doesn't seem to mind too much and is also contributing... Maybe we ought to get a moderator to move this topic to another thread?)

My first thought is, "Why?" Why MUST the idea of karma and reincarnation (should they exist) ALWAYS be an invitation to help and support WHEN WE CAN? Because it's good for the 'growth' of the soul? Kind of sounds like a nice idea but on the other hand it comes across as a way to take advantage of people, to guilt them into expending energy on others instead of the self... Regardless, let's say we go with that... we might want to ask a psychopath who doesn't give a damn about being "good", enjoys being "evil", and who's killed a few people (for example) if they've had/continue to have OBEs (because that, for me, is a "good" sounding board lol). If the idea of OBEs is about raising one's frequency to do it (supposedly related to doing "good" for others), then that blows the idea out the window that "evil" people are trapped in a "lower vibrational dimension" and can't reach "enlightenment".

Here's a random thought based on another thing you said. The idea of being cared for or saved by someone else... What if the "correct path" is not to be saved by someone else and that when someone "saves" you, they're interfering with your own spiritual growth (assuming we have a spirit that needs to "grow"). What if pain and struggle is required to harden us if hardening is what is required? Ultimately, each one of us follows our own path, made up as we go along. Maybe there is no "right" or "wrong", judgement being illusion. Everything just is. Maybe it's about being okay with whatever the outcome may be. Regardless, I'd rather side on what I judge to be "good" even if it's all just a meaningless illusion that I have to inject some meaning into. That's just me. And, perhaps the meaning I inject into this existence (manifest) is the only thing that is real.
    Anyone else feeling those legs tightening around the throat? Excellent points Pris, love it all, but I'm not sure I want to consult with a psychopath, I'm all out of Chianti and see enough of that on the news. Have to agree with you though, this world will harden even the softest heart. Is that what's required? Are we here to toughen up? Who's to say? I've definitely been hardened, but I like to think of it like a diamond, pressure and time till we shine, though at times it feels more like being more tempered in ****, as George Carlin so aptly stated. Not an easy undertaking by any means. But I for one am intrigued, and think you're on point when you say you you'd rather side on what you judge to be "good." Anyone who has stared into the abyss and truly felt it staring back into them has most undoubtedly come to that inevitable conclusion, there is no meaning except what I create for myself. Kind of liberating really, just don't become a psychopath in the process. But I'm intrigued because I'm always searching for meaning and wonder what meaning you've managed to inject into this episode of the Twilight Zone we call life on Earth...
    Last edited by Raskolnikov; 5th October 2023 at 06:09.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

gini (5th October 2023), Pris (5th October 2023), T Smith (6th October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Raskolnikovay, I may as well drop our continuing PM conversation into this thread. That way the topic will be all together should a moderator feel inclined to move it. Or not! )

Quote Posted by Pris
    Quote Posted by Raskolnikov
    Hi Pris, think we’re basically on the same page. Manipulation’s a mother and we’re getting high doses, everything used against us. I think of all the great inventions that could have us living in abundance if they hadn’t been stolen, if they hadn’t been siphoned away, inverted to their polar opposites, and weaponized against us. Our true nature is to live in abundance, for it’s all around us, and that’s exactly how they attempt to control us - scarcity. Everything we’re seeing today is being done to force us into scarcity in order to control us. Fear and scarcity, powerful tools for psychotic maggots who live on steaming pile.

I’ve had that same thought about karma and “why do we even bother…they must deserve it.” I do believe in incarnation because there’s just too much proof, I’ll give you a list if needed, but the karma thing is still troublesome. I’ve always distrusted organized religion and cults of any kind including culture. I’ve found through hard experience that, in this world, large like-minded crowds can be very dangerous things. What was it Mark Twain wrote, “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” Just more divide and conquer, you’re either with us or “you’re with the terrorists,” maybe pagans or heathens would apply better there but you get the point. Fear of hell is one hell of a drug. It also places you in a frightening new position: This is you’re only life, you only get one chance, hence throwing everyone into a whirlwind of fear and hyper-vigilant self-loathing for being a sinner, “Oh no, I’m going to hell!” And the downward cycle continues. They really outdid themselves there. And what’s worse, just like covid, a great majority fell for it.

But back to karma. I do think we need purpose and meaning in our lives. And I do think love is the most powerful thing that exists in this world, when we find a way to harness that this world will transform because isn’t that exactly how they transformed this world through the millennia - performing fear rituals on our sacred and powerful sites thus transforming those energies to their polar opposites? Which takes me back to forgiveness. I think there’s still so much we don’t comprehend in this world, how much of the visible light spectrum can we see? That’s about how much we comprehend of this world’s laws and intricately woven systems at the moment. I recall what someone (Joseph Campbell?) once put forth about forgiveness. And while maybe a little silly on the one hand, it was one of those “aha” moments as well. He sort of boiled the word down to it’s parts and focused on the difference between for-giving and for-getting - giving vs getting. Giving would come from love, while getting from greed and selfishness. Born with amnesia, odd. Who knows. Like Ewan said, the older ya get and the more you learn, the more you realize how little you truly know. But if incarnation is real, which is most definitely is, then wouldn’t there be a reason?

I’ll leave it there. Let me know you’re thoughts if you feel so inspired.

Greetings, Raskolnikov!

You're so right. We live in a world of abundance. So many people are entirely mind controlled with fear and "scarcity" that they can't see the evidence we have all around us. They believe what they've been conditioned to believe and that becomes their reality.

"Just more divide and conquer, you’re either with us or 'you’re with the terrorists...' " Indeed. Suggestion, accusation. It's always been fairly easy for me to spot that kind of mind manipulation to take away my personal power. No matter how it's disguised, a threat is a threat.

"...fear and hyper-vigilant self-loathing for being a sinner, 'Oh no, I’m going to hell!' And the downward cycle continues. They really outdid themselves there." Yep. This one has always struck me as obvious. It's crazy how obvious it is yet so many people don't see it.

This whole thing with karma and (re)incarnation. I took a bit of an interest in that (other people's stories, accounts) awhile back, but the way it was expressed, it just never stuck. For myself, I've always found ways to punch holes into those stories. There's definitely something going on when it comes to spirituality and I know that because I've had out-of-body experiences. I've "seen/conjured" weird, scary, and fantastic things.

Fundamentally, I think we are all conscious, aware, intentional, living, black holes. That's why, I think, there is an aspect of ourselves that goes far beyond the physical. For me, it's not so much a question of (re)incarnation (assuming it's true), but do we NEED to incarnate let alone here on planet Earth? And, the NECESSARY lost memory for some (because they believe that) but not for others (supposedly, according to their own stories), is problematic. Many people have mental issues and many don't even know it. Others are liars and make things up for profit/gain. Also, since my spiritual aspect seems to be able to "focus away" from the physical, there's no way to prove that upon complete physical death and spiritual separation from the body that my consciousness, memories, and ego will persist. Regardless, for me the fundamental part of it all is the ego/spirit, inextricably linked.

Would you be willing to take our two private messages (and previously related posts) and post them into some "spiritual" thread where we could continue this chat? If so, I could do that if you like and send you the link.

Cheers!

Pris

Quote Posted by Raskolnikov
    It's an interesting subject to be sure, like the spiritual side of fighting the globalist narrative, to fear or not to fear, so if you feel others would be game and get involved - fire away!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

gini (5th October 2023), Raskolnikov (5th October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,338 times in 919 posts

Yes Jimmy's thread is derailed now and morphed into the ultimate question of free will/destiny and karma/forgiveness.

-first a disclaimer because i only described the logic of the theory of karma,i myself reserve the freedom to have no final conclusions since i dont know what i dont know..-

For the sake of trying to describe the undescribable,i make a dualistic distinction between the relative and the absolute. most of your statements are true from the level of the absolute; the good & evil opposites have only meaning in the relative world where we as humans label things for the sake of creating order out of chaos and having the experience of being a human dealing with the challenges of 'Maya'( the world/experience of illusions & limitations ) im saying good & evil have real meaning in our world ..

To survive in this fisical 3d world we got trained to operate as an autonome individual seperate being and the price we pay for getting overwhelmed by the sensations of the body - is that we sacrifice our awareness of being in essence the Absolute having a human experience.
    That identification with being a separate fisical being is in the idea of karma the 'original sin' wich is then the cause of reincarnation.

Helping & getting help or caring & being cared for are beneficial in deepening the human experience and love can truly be the medicine the soul yearns for when it seeks redemption from the suffering of egoic needs & identifications.'bad' karma..

So no, i agree ,there are no 'obligations' but just invitations and opportunties ,experiences if you will and rescueing somebody (or an animal) or being rescued can make us more grateful ,more trustful and can heal old wounds.These are simply possibilities to have a less painful & a more joyful life.
    Life is painful for everyone,no escape ,thats why we are here to make it less painful when we can.,thats not 'interference' its offering support when the heart tells someone needs it or someone asks for it.

Karma yoga is based on the idea that by giving service to others one liberates oneself of all egoic karma,similar to the the chrsitian teachings of practising unconditional love to enter the kingdom of heaven.

So believing in karma does not mean that its taking away the possibilties of growth for the sufferer when we offer help,but that the karma is most probably ripe for help, if not we wouldnt be there to bring it! You see what i mean?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th October 2023), Raskolnikov (5th October 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes Jimmy's thread is derailed now and morphed into the ultimate question of free will/destiny and karma/forgiveness.

-first a disclaimer because i only described the logic of the theory of karma,i myself reserve the freedom to have no final conclusions since i dont know what i dont know..-

For the sake of trying to describe the undescribable,i make a dualistic distinction between the relative and the absolute. most of your statements are true from the level of the absolute; the good & evil opposites have only meaning in the relative world where we as humans label things for the sake of creating order out of chaos and having the experience of being a human dealing with the challenges of 'Maya'( the world/experience of illusions & limitations ) im saying good & evil have real meaning in our world ..

To survive in this fisical 3d world we got trained to operate as an autonome individual seperate being and the price we pay for getting overwhelmed by the sensations of the body - is that we sacrifice our awareness of being in essence the Absolute having a human experience.
    That identification with being a separate fisical being is in the idea of karma the 'original sin' wich is then the cause of reincarnation.

Helping & getting help or caring & being cared for are beneficial in deepening the human experience and love can truly be the medicine the soul yearns for when it seeks redemption from the suffering of egoic needs & identifications.'bad' karma..

So no, i agree ,there are no 'obligations' but just invitations and opportunties ,experiences if you will and rescueing somebody (or an animal) or being rescued can make us more grateful ,more trustful and can heal old wounds.These are simply possibilities to have a less painful & a more joyful life.
    Life is painful for everyone,no escape ,thats why we are here to make it less painful when we can.,thats not 'interference' its offering support when the heart tells someone needs it or someone asks for it.

Karma yoga is based on the idea that by giving service to others one liberates oneself of all egoic karma,similar to the the chrsitian teachings of practising unconditional love to enter the kingdom of heaven.

So believing in karma does not mean that its taking away the possibilties of growth for the sufferer when we offer help,but that the karma is most probably ripe for help, if not we wouldnt be there to bring it! You see what i mean?

I am fascinated by your responses and do appreciate them! (Your disclaimer has been noted! )

The idea that we come to this 3D world and got "trained to operate" as individual and separate... As far back as I can remember, I've always been individual and separate. No one trained me to operate in such a way. I'm talking about the essence of who and what I am. In my awareness of who I am and what I am from the beginning, crawling on all fours, I've been steadfast, free. The only thing that's really changed is my ability to reasonably communicate that fact to others.

I've entered the "kingdom of heaven" with my ego in tact. The idea that there is some kind of requirement -- like service to others -- to "liberate" oneself of all so-called "egoic karma" in order to enter the "kingdom of heaven"... I see that as a guilt-trip for the masses to keep the individual person uncertain, fearful, and weak. I mean, if there's some kind of requirement, how would you ever know when enough is enough? That we are supposedly born with some kind of "karmic original sin" thanks to the ego? Talk about a demeaning guilt-trip right out of the hatch! This kind of rhetoric raises all kinds of red flags for me because my own personal experience has shown me that the "Christ" awareness has always been within me, that I am the "Christ", entirely singular and unique. My power and strength comes from the fact that I know myself and stand firm on my own ground, anchored -- on my own island in this sea of noise all around me. I was already complete and perfect coming here and I will leave here complete and perfect. My journey through life has simply reaffirmed this.

Meantime, while I'm here, it's fun to play with others and an absolute joy to love and be loved. I am the embodiment of intentional love and joy (my scissor legs not withstanding lol! Thanks for that one, Raskolnikov! =P). Here I am, an individual living spirit of nature and curiosity at play, with clearly defined boundaries but for love should I choose to give it. For me, pure love is the immeasurable driving creator force for all existence and appreciation thereof. Love is our connection and entanglement with one another.

I've seen "what can only be seen by the eyes of the blind in the middle of the night". There, in the ocean of my mind, I am the dragon who sits on my very own island! I've always known.

River of Dreams

Billy Joel, 1993

In the middle of the night
    I go walking in my sleep
    From the mountains of faith
    To a river so deep

I must be looking for something
    Something sacred I lost
    But the river is wide
    And it's too hard to cross

And even though I know the river is wide
    I walk down every evening and I stand on the shore
    And try to cross to the opposite side
    So I can finally find out what I've been looking for

I go walking in my sleep
    Through the valley of fear
    To a river so deep

And I've been searching for something
    Taken out of my soul
    Something I would never lose
    Something somebody stole

I don't know why I go walking at night
    But now I'm tired and I don't want to walk anymore
    I hope it doesn't take the rest of my life
    Until I find what it is that I've been looking for

I go walking in my sleep
    Through the jungle of doubt
    To a river so deep

I know I'm searching for something
    Something so undefined
    That it can only be seen
    By the eyes of the blind

I'm not sure about a life after this
    God knows I've never been a spiritual man
    Baptized by the fire, I wade into the river
    That runs to the promised land

I go walking in my sleep
    Through the desert of truth
    To the river so deep

We all end in the ocean
    We all start in the streams
    We're all carried along
    By the river of dreams

Last edited by Pris; 6th October 2023 at 02:44.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th October 2023), gini (6th October 2023), Heart to heart (6th October 2023), Raskolnikov (6th October 2023), T Smith (6th October 2023), Yoda (5th October 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

As far back as I can remember, I've always been individual and separate.
    Individual - not divided from the all. We roam the world thinking we're separate - that's the great illusion, that's the spell they're casting. Break the spell.

So how 'bout that Jimmy Dore?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th October 2023), gini (6th October 2023), Pam (7th October 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

As far back as I can remember, I've always been individual and separate.
    Individual - not divided from the all. We roam the world thinking we're separate - that's the great illusion, that's the spell they're casting. Break the spell.

So how 'bout that Jimmy Dore?

As a separate entity, I've shaped the ether and roamed within my own "kingdom". It is the fact that I am spiritually separate and entirely responsible for myself that makes me so special and unique. My identity, my awareness... I am central, within my own sphere. From my sphere, I am capable of generating and projecting love. It's the love that permeates and connects us.

Jimmy? I'm glad he exists within his own sphere.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Pam (7th October 2023), Raskolnikov (6th October 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

We all end in the ocean
    We're all carried along
    By the river of dreams
    Not a huge Billy Joel fan but can appreciate good writing. Scanned and landed on the last stanza and thought, "'River of dreams,' what a great song title, went back to look and bingo. Creation is so powerful, never feel so alive as when I'm creating, whether writing, or making music, or just dreaming - asleep or awake. We're the creators, created to create in the image of our creator. My mom was a concert pianist and I'm truly grateful for what she bestowed upon me, a love of music, an appreciation for the beautiful, and I'm glad I had a chance to tell her before the shot killed her. My wife just informed me of a news story describing spiders raining from the sky and sharks swimming in the subways of NYC. I really don't know where I am anymore. Is this what happens when our power of creation has been hijacked and steered in the wrong direction? Because I'm not sure an island dragon with scissor legs was in the contract

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th October 2023), Pam (6th October 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

We all end in the ocean
    We're all carried along
    By the river of dreams
    Not a huge Billy Joel fan but can appreciate good writing. Scanned and landed on the last stanza and thought, "'River of dreams,' what a great song title, went back to look and bingo. Creation is so powerful, never feel so alive as when I'm creating, whether writing, or making music, or just dreaming - asleep or awake. We're the creators, created to create in the image of our creator. My mom was a concert pianist and I'm truly grateful for what she bestowed upon me, a love of music, an appreciation for the beautiful, and I'm glad I had a chance to tell her before the shot killed her. My wife just informed me of a news story describing spiders raining from the sky and sharks swimming in the subways of NYC. I really don't know where I am anymore. Is this what happens when our power of creation has been hijacked and steered in the wrong direction? Because I'm not sure an island dragon with scissor legs was in the contract

Very sorry to hear about your mom.

We are, each one of us, important beyond measure. If this is all a battle for our souls (some people like to take that angle), I've concluded that no one else can save me but me. I came in alone, I'll go out alone. Compared to that, all the noise going on "out there" doesn't matter. Be brave, let go of fear.

From my point of view, yes, we are all creators. I'll take it a step further. We are all creators because we are, each one of us in our own right, the Creator. There is no singular Creator. Hey, just off the top of my head, I remember the original translation of the bible said THEY (the Elohim) created the heavens and the earth. Some human "elitist" scum may very well be keeping the rest of humanity in the dark on purpose... or we're suffering from some kind of amnesia and forgot that we (if not along with all other life forms [spirit energy forms]) created the heavens and the earth.

Who put that propaganda piece together? Btw, Dore is not fond of Trump. The art of sneaking one in: "We have corporate rule for one big corrupt cabal." And, there we are shown a picture of Trump standing next to Bill and Hillary Clinton SUGGESTING Trump is part of the corrupt cabal and they're all in bed together lol. Think I'd miss that one? Guilt by association? Nope, don't think so.
    Maybe Trump is chumming around with them so he can take them out in a future sting operation.
    Maybe in the moment that picture was taken, Trump is warning Bill to remove his hand or he'll knock his teeth out.

We could interpret the meaning of that picture a million different ways and still be no closer to the truth.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th October 2023), Pam (7th October 2023), Raskolnikov (7th October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast