Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 4211

Thread: Israel vs Palestine: a New Middle East War

1. Link to Post #3641
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,383 times in 924 posts

Default Re: Israel vs Palestine: a New Middle East War

The video on Palestine that got Yanis Varoufakis BANNED from Germany-
    14 min -- 13 Apr 2024 #germany #palestine #europe
    Yanis Varoufakis was due to give a speech at the Palestine Congress in Berlin on Friday April 12, when German police burst into the venue to disband the event 1930s style. Judge for yourselves the kind of society Germany is becoming when its police bans the following words.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

avid (14th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (14th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Tintin (14th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #3642
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,758 times in 5,625 posts

Here's another sensible piece of commentary from a commentator on 'X', and pretty much nails what Iran's response was all about yesterday. At least, it mirrored my immediate analysis. For what it's worth though some of those missiles used did seem at least near hypersonic, but I'd imagine most certainly not the very best in their arsenal: they'll be keeping something more effective up their sleeves absolutely. And pretty much on cue the Israeli Defence Ministry are threatening 'reprisals' so, unfortunately, although the Iranian response has been concluded, we know this isn't over (see the Anglo-Saxon Mission )
    "Big man Rishi has issued stern and characteristically hypocritical words rebuking Iran's attack on Israel. Iran to my mind has simply engaged in an act of strategic theatre with the military advantage of having now mapped out the tolerance limits of Israel’s missile defences and simultaneously taken the temperature of the international community."
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (14th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Merkaba360 (16th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (14th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #3643
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,383 times in 924 posts

'Richard Medhurst FOX News Interview on Iran and Israel
    ---13 min--14 Apr 2024 #yemen #houthis #gaza
    Richard Medhurst, British journalist and political analyst, goes on FOX to explain Iran's response to Israel's attack on its embassy in Damascus.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

avid (14th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (14th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Tintin (14th April 2024)

7. Link to Post #3644
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Here's another sensible piece of commentary from a commentator on 'X', and pretty much nails what Iran's response was all about yesterday. At least, it mirrored my immediate analysis. For what it's worth though some of those missiles used did seem at least near hypersonic, but I'd imagine most certainly not the very best in their arsenal: they'll be keeping something more effective up their sleeves absolutely. And pretty much on cue the Israeli Defence Ministry are threatening 'reprisals' so, unfortunately, although the Iranian response has been concluded, we know this isn't over (see the Anglo-Saxon Mission )
    "Big man Rishi has issued stern and characteristically hypocritical words rebuking Iran's attack on Israel. Iran to my mind has simply engaged in an act of strategic theatre with the military advantage of having now mapped out the tolerance limits of Israel’s missile defences and simultaneously taken the temperature of the international community."
    Excerpt from Bill's interview from 2009/2010:
    Well, as I mentioned, I was quite surprised to see the amount of people who were there. The meeting ranged from several discussions covering several items or things that were happening at the world in the time, so there was quite a big discussion about security within the country. And one of those three key persons there has now assumed the role over this... is actually doing it now. He's there now. He's in that position right now.

The big thing at the time was Iraq. That was on their agenda, but also, surprisingly, there was lots of conversation and talk about Iran. And what surprised me and really raised my eyebrows, was mention, open mention -- this was people talking comfortably to one another, not arguing or shouting -- but talking comfortably about the Israeli reluctance to strike and provoke Iran into armed action. That was something that really raised the hairs on the back of my neck.

And it seemed as if the Israeli government was tied onto what was going on here and had a role to play which was being dictated outside Israeli borders. A year later, Israel attacked Iranian-backed Hezbollah bases in Lebanon.

And then the second thing that came out that I recall quite clearly was mention of Japanese reluctance to create havoc within the Chinese financial sectors.

I really couldn't understand why they were talking about that and why that had any importance. What I picked up from this seemed to be the Japanese government, or those in Japan, being coerced or ordered into doing something that would wreck or slow down the Chinese rise to financial power.

It was mentioned that China was growing too quickly and the main beneficiary of that growth was the Chinese military, which was getting modernized, mostly through the money that they were getting from the world market.

And then things... and this is where I can't help but be subjective, Bill. Because at the time I recall I started to feel quite sick about what was being spoken about, and very anxious about what was being said.

I was on the periphery of this meeting and I could feel the anxiety just rise up inside me because this was stuff that was getting spoken about off the cuff. It wasn't getting announced to anybody. This was things that they already knew about.

So then there was open talk about the use of biological weapons, where and when they would be used, and the timing. And timing always appears to be crucial.

And then there was more talk centered on how Iran must be engaged militarily in order to provoke the desired military response from China.

There was a clear expectation of goading Iran into some sort of armed conflict with the West, with China coming to the aid of Iran. Through this goading, either China or Iran would use a tactical nuclear weapon of some sort.

And, as I mentioned, these people weren't making decisions. They were discussing something that had already been planned, so they were simply sharing their information between themselves. And it became clear as these discussions went on that the central issue of this meeting was when the balloon would go up -- when all this would happen.

Other talk centered on dealing with finances, resources, protection of assets, and a control of these resources and bringing in outlying assets. And I can go through this chain of events with you now, Bill, if you like.

B: I'd be really happy to go into as much detail as you feel you can.

W: Okay. Now, as I previously mentioned, they needed either the Chinese or the Iranians to be guilty of the first use of nuclear weapons in order to justify the next stage.

Now, I've already added, and this is anecdotal, so it can't be confirmed. But my information coming through in this meeting, and from elsewhere, positively indicates that the Iranians do indeed have a tactical nuclear capability right now. They're not developing it. They've got it.

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (15th April 2024), avid (14th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), edina (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), happyuk (14th April 2024), kudzy (14th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (14th April 2024), Sadieblue (25th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024)

9. Link to Post #3645
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am nowhere near qualified enough at all to pass any meaningful comment on this as this is a major gap in my knowledge set, so I am only posting this here with a supplemental comment: that this is it seems to me seems most spiritually unwise I would have thought as it has been suggested that the 'messiah' may well be the anti-Christ

Anyway, those of you much more knowledgeable than I about this are more than welcome to critique this text, below. Provided by a Jay Anderson on 'X':
    EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE RED HEIFER "END-TIMES" PROPHECY

The red heifer prophecy is significant in Jewish eschatology because it is believed to be a prerequisite for the rebuilding of the Third Temple and the coming of the Messiah, which are key events associated with the end times in Judaism (Inbari, 2009).

According to Jewish tradition, the ashes of a red heifer are necessary for the purification rituals that would enable the rebuilding of the Temple and the resumption of sacrificial worship (Maimonides, 1178/1989). The Third Temple is central to Jewish messianic expectations, as it is believed that the Messiah will come during a time when the Temple is standing (Rabinovich, 2017).

In the Book of Ezekiel, the prophet describes a vision of a rebuilt Temple and the return of the divine presence (Ezekiel 40-48, New International Version). This vision is often interpreted as referring to the end times and the coming of the Messiah (Inbari, 2009). The red heifer prophecy is seen as a crucial step in the fulfillment of Ezekiel's vision, as it would provide the means for the purification of the Temple and the priesthood.

Moreover, the rebuilding of the Temple is associated with the concept of the "ingathering of the exiles," which refers to the return of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel (Saar, 2021). This ingathering is considered a sign of the end times and is often linked to the coming of the Messiah (Inbari, 2009).

The significance of the red heifer prophecy in relation to the end times is further underscored by its rarity. According to Jewish tradition, only nine red heifers have been used for purification throughout history, with the tenth and final one expected to appear in the messianic age (Talmud Bavli, Parah Adumah).

The appearance of a red heifer in modern times, coupled with the construction of a sacrificial altar and the increasing focus on the Temple Mount in Israeli politics and society, has led some to believe that the end times may be approaching (Berkowitz, 2022). However, it is important to note that opinions vary within Judaism regarding the precise nature and timing of the messianic age and the events associated with it.

The red heifer prophecy's significance in Jewish eschatology lies in its role as a precursor to the rebuilding of the Temple and the coming of the Messiah. Its fulfillment is seen as a critical step in the unfolding of the end times, as described in Jewish scriptures and tradition.

The red heifer prophecy is derived from the biblical commandment found in the Book of Numbers, Chapter 19, which describes the ritual purification process involving the ashes of a red heifer (Num. 19:1-22, New International Version). According to Jewish tradition, the ashes of a red heifer are necessary for the purification of individuals who have come into contact with a dead body, a prerequisite for entering the Temple (Maimonides, 1178/1989).

For a red heifer to be considered suitable for this ritual, it must meet specific criteria. The heifer must be entirely red, without any blemishes or discolorations, and must not have been used for any labor (Num. 19:2, New International Version). The rarity of such a heifer has led to its symbolic significance within Jewish tradition (Inbari, 2009). The discovery of such a heifer has now precipitated the preparations for its sacrifice in Israel.

Now that a suitable red heifer has been identified, it is to be slaughtered and burned, and its ashes are mixed with water to create a purification solution (Num. 19:9, New International Version). This mixture is then used to purify individuals who have become ritually impure through contact with the dead (Maimonides, 1178/1989).

The red heifer prophecy is closely linked to the concept of the Third Temple in Jerusalem. According to Jewish tradition, the rebuilding of the Temple would require the purification of the priests and the Temple itself using the ashes of a red heifer (Inbari, 2009). The birth of a red heifer and the recent construction of a sacrificial altar in Israel are seen by some as significant steps towards the fulfilment of this prophecy (Berkowitz, 2022).

However, the current political and religious realities surrounding the Temple Mount pose significant challenges to the realization of this prophecy. The Temple Mount is currently under the administration of the Jerusalem Islamic Waqf, a religious trust, and is home to the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the third holiest site in Islam (Dumper, 2014). It is worth mentioning that the October 7th Raid from Hamas was officially tiled 'Operation Al-Aqsa Flood'

Any attempts to alter the status quo on the Temple Mount would likely lead to significant tensions and potential conflict between Israelis and Palestinians, as well as the wider Muslim world (Inbari, 2009; Saar, 2021).

The Temple Mount, known as Haram al-Sharif to Muslims, is a site of immense religious and political significance for both Jews and Palestinians (Dumper, 2014). For Jews, it is the holiest site in Judaism, believed to be the location of the First and Second Temples. For Palestinians, the Al-Aqsa Mosque on the Temple Mount is the third holiest site in Islam and a powerful symbol of Palestinian national identity (Inbari, 2009).

If the Israeli leadership were to actively pursue the red heifer prophecy, which they appear to be doing quite openly, and take steps towards rebuilding the Temple, which would be the logical next step, it would likely be perceived as a direct threat to the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Palestinian claims to the site (Rabinovich, 2017). This could lead to a strong and potentially violent response from Palestinians, who may view such actions as an attempt to undermine their religious and national rights.

In turn, the Israeli government and security forces might respond with increased force and repressive measures against Palestinians, citing the need to protect Jewish worshippers and maintain control over the Temple Mount (Saar, 2021). This could lead to a cycle of violence and retaliation, with both sides taking increasingly extreme positions.

Moreover, the adoption of the red heifer prophecy could embolden Jewish extremist groups who have long advocated for rebuilding the Temple and asserting Jewish control over the Temple Mount (Inbari, 2009). These groups might take more aggressive actions, such as attempting to perform rituals on the Mount or even attacking the Al-Aqsa Mosque, which would further inflame tensions and provoke a strong Palestinian response.

The adoption of the red heifer prophecy by Israeli leadership could contribute to an extreme response towards Palestinians, as it would likely be perceived as a direct threat to Palestinian religious and national rights.
    This, directly related to this development:
    ⚡️Temple Mount organizations officially submit a request to the #Israeli police to allow the introduction of an altar and knives to slaughter red cows in Al-Aqsa Mosque on April 22, 2024.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (14th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (14th April 2024), Sadieblue (25th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024)

11. Link to Post #3646
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 128,812 times in 21,338 posts

• LEAKED AUDIO: UK Govt Caught Hiding Israel's Crimes:

Isreal killing 32,000+ Palistinians including over 13,000+ children on Palistinian land is NOT Isreal defending itself!! And pointing that out is NOT antisemitic!!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (14th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), bojancan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (14th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Tintin (14th April 2024)

13. Link to Post #3647
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,976 times in 4,410 posts

... anyone with a fork can stick it in it:
    Scott Ritter

Iranian missiles hit two of Israel’s most sensitive, heavily guarded military bases.

With seven missiles Israel couldn’t shoot down.

The Iranians sent a message: we can do this anywhere, anytime.

Israel is not retaliating.

Deterrence has been reestablished.

This is an Iranian victory.

To call it anything else is delusional.

🕊Follow @ScottRitter (https://t.me/+q6iVcmp5IMdhYjI5)

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (14th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), bojancan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (14th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Tintin (14th April 2024)

15. Link to Post #3648
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And more from Scott Ritter here received in my inbox from his Substack account from an article called:

The Missiles of April

Here's an extract:
    (from a presentation in 2007): "“The last thing I want to see,” I told the crowd, “is a scenario where Iranian missiles were impacting on the soil of Israel. But unless Israel changes course, this is the inevitable outcome of a policy driven more by arrogance than common sense.”

On the night of 13-14 April 2024, my concerns were played out live before an international audience—Iranian missiles rained down on Israel, and there was nothing Israel could do to stop them. As had been the case a little more than 33 years prior, when Iraqi SCUD missiles overcame US and Israeli Patriot missile defenses to strike Israel dozens of times over the course of a month and a half, Iranian missiles, integrated into a plan of attack which was designed to overwhelm Israeli missile defense systems, struck designated targets inside Israel with impunity.

Despite having employed an extensive integrated anti-missile defense system comprised of the so-called “Iron Dome” system, US-made Patriot missile batteries, and the Arrow and David’s Sling missile interceptors, along with US, British, and Israeli aircraft, and US and French shipborne anti-missile defenses, well over a dozen Iranian missiles struck heavily-protected Israeli airfields and air defense installations.

The Iranian missile attack on Israel did not come out of the blue, so to speak, but rather was retaliation for an April 1 Israeli attack on the Iranian consulate building, in Damascus, Syria, that killed several senior Iranian military commanders. While Israel has carried out attacks against Iranian personnel inside Syria in the past, the April 1 strike differed by not only killing very senior Iranian personnel, but by striking what was legally speaking sovereign Iranian territory—the Iranian consulate.

From an Iranian perspective, the attack on the consulate was a redline which, if not retaliated against, would erase any notion of deterrence, opening the door for even more brazen Israeli military action, up to and including direct attacks on Iran. Weighing against retaliation, however, were a complex web of interwoven policy objectives which would probably be mooted by the kind of large-scale conflict between Israel and Iran that could be precipitated by any meaningful Iranian retaliatory strike on Israel.

First and foremost, Iran has been engaged in a strategic policy premised on a pivot away from Europe and the United States, and toward Russia, China, and the Eurasian landmass. This shift has been driven by Iran’s frustration over the US-driven policy of economic sanctions, and the inability and/or unwillingness on the part of the collective West to find a path forward that would see these sanctions lifted. The failure of the Iranian nuclear deal (the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, or JCPOA) to produce the kind of economic opportunities that had been promised at its signing has been a major driver behind this Iranian eastward pivot. In its stead, Iran has joined both the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) and the BRICS forum and has directed its diplomatic energies into seeing Iran thoroughly and productively integrated into both groups.

A general war with Israel would play havoc on these efforts.

Secondly, but no less important in the overall geopolitical equation for Iran, is the ongoing conflict in Gaza. This is a game-changing event, where Israel is facing strategic defeat at the hands of Hamas and its regional allies, including the Iranian-led axis of resistance. For the first time ever, the issue of Palestinian statehood has been taken up by a global audience. This cause is further facilitated by the fact that the Israeli government of Benjamin Netanyahu, formed from a political coalition which is vehemently opposed to any notion of Palestinian statehood, finds itself in danger of collapse as a direct result of the consequences accrued from the Hamas attack of October 7, 2023, and the subsequent failure of Israel to defeat Hamas militarily or politically. Israel is likewise hampered by the actions of Hezbollah, which has held Israel in check along its northern border with Lebanon, and non-state actors such as the pro-Iranian Iraqi militias and the Houthi of Yemen which have attacked Israel directly and, in the case of the Houthi, indirectly, shutting down critical sea lines of communication which have the result of strangling the Israeli economy.

But it is Israel that has done the most damage to itself, carrying out a genocidal policy of retribution against the civilian population of Gaza. The Israeli actions in Gaza are the living manifestation of the very hubris and power-driven policies I warned about back in 2006-2007"

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (14th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), bojancan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (15th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Yoda (14th April 2024)

17. Link to Post #3649
    Thanks
    Thanked 461,057 times in 33,043 posts

A relatively short commentary from The Moon of Alabama this morning:
    Iranian Missiles hit Israel

Iran fired several hundred drones, cruise and ballistic missiles towards Israel.

With the help of the U.S., UK and Jordan most of the incoming items were intercepted.

The expense of several hundred of air defense missiles, at a cost of more than $1 billion, was significant as these are currently hard to get items. More such attacks would soon deplete those which are left.

Iran's missiles, for which the drones flew cover, hit their targets. The Nevatim Air Base (vid) and the Ramon airbase (vid), both located in the Negev desert, experienced impacts.

How big the damage was can only be noted after fresh satellite pictures come in.

This is a good chance for both sides to declare victory.

Iran can claim that it successfully penetrated Israel's air defense and hit appropriate targets in revenge for the Israeli attack on Iran's embassy in Damascus.

Israel can claim that it has successfully defended its assets.

Israel may want to hit back on Iran. It would be stupid to do so.

Added: From a reliable analyst of the resistance axis:
    Amal Saad @amalsaad_lb - 11:06 UTC · Apr 14, 2024 THREAD: The region is entering uncharted territory where the previous strategic paradigm and rules of engagement no longer apply. From now on, any Israeli action will be met with a direct and collective response by the Axis. 1/
    Regardless of what Israel does next, there is no going back to the status quo ante. This is no longer the Iran that just supports resistance movements with weapons and training. This is the Iran that directly engages in strikes against Israel. 2/
    This is a new proactive phase of the Resistance Axis' "offensive defense" strategy, which was officially launched on October 8 when Hizbullah and later other Resistance Axis allies directly intervened in the conflict against Israel. 3/
    The US and other Western and Arab allies have also taken the unprecedented step of directly defending Israel. Yesterday night proved that Israel's self-sufficiency in security and defense matters is limited. Israel will not be fighting any of its future wars independently. 4/

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (15th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), bojancan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), kudzy (14th April 2024), Libico (14th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (15th April 2024), ronny (14th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Tintin (14th April 2024), Yoda (14th April 2024)

19. Link to Post #3650
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,145 times in 560 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • LEAKED AUDIO: UK Govt Caught Hiding Israel's Crimes:

Isreal killing 32,000+ Palistinians including over 13,000+ children on Palistinian land is NOT Isreal defending itself!! And pointing that out is NOT antisemitic!!
    =======

With all what I am seeing now... we are witnessing these genocide and killing innocent people of Gaza and in West Bank... all this dirty politics of Bibi and his zionist friends all over the world..
    I can not go over a man, Donald again... I do not trust, respect, admire or see in him the honesty that should be in good leaders...

While in office, he and his zionistic friends prepare everything what is now unfolding in front of our eyes... his killing Iranian scientist, his killing of Iranian general and knowing about killing reporter Kasshogi ... friendship with Bibi, as his son in law/ Kushner in the office are very family oriented friendship with Netanyahu's family... having now big plans for doing big businesses over there, in Palestine and everywhere...

While in Office, giving to Israel very strategic Syrian Golan Heights... changed US embassy to Jerusalem... giving them the biggest help and money ever and on and on..

Wasn't David Cameron brought back in to politics as the war in Israel started because he is Zionist??? Cameron was visiting Donald one week ago... what was the point of that visit????

Everyone with eyes knows what is going on now... Donald's expression for those who demonstrate for Palestine... his words:"They are Hamas"!!!
    Donald was always mudding the water in regarding on Iran... and for him it is always Israel first, second him and the third US...
    Donald doesn't have integrity and he is not pursuing to find the real Truth in all this sad moments...
    He is mudding the waters again... down in Mar a Lago...

I apologize to Avalon, to include in this sad topics Donald again! Everything is connected with him... if you analyze it deeper.... to go very precise in search, what was done in his presidency...

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

avid (15th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), ExomatrixTV (14th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Ravenlocke (14th April 2024), Rizotto (15th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024)

21. Link to Post #3651
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,976 times in 4,410 posts

[...]
    Excerpt from Bill's interview from 2009/2010:
    [...]

... That "Anglo-Saxon Mission" also resurfaced on the "Forbidden Knowledge" website thanks to Alexandra Bruce:

The Anglo-Saxon Mission: Israel vs Iran Was Planned Decades Ago + the China Plandemic & More

17 hours ago

by Bill Ryan

The Third World War And The Inheritance of the New World
    In January 2010, Project Camelot received 11 pages of information from an insider who was physically present at a meeting of Senior Masons in the City of London, in 2005. What was discussed is chilling.

What the source reported is this:
    • There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological.

• It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos – all carefully engineered.

• The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.

• During the nuclear ceasefire, there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our source chillingly told us, “China will catch a cold”. Biological warfare will spread further, to the West. Infrastructure will be critically weakened.

• This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the “real” war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our source tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting.
    This horrific scenario has been planned for generations. The first two world wars were part of the set-up for this final apocalypse – as is the centralization of financial resources that was precipitated with the equally well-planned financial collapse of October 2008.

Contributed by Alexandra Bruce
    Contact

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (15th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), bojancan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), happyuk (14th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Ravenlocke (14th April 2024), Rizotto (15th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Sue (Ayt) (14th April 2024), Tintin (14th April 2024), Yoda (14th April 2024)

23. Link to Post #3652
    Thanks
    Thanked 107,781 times in 10,519 posts

https://x.com/tassagency_en/status/1779547989515575684

https://tass.com/world/1775139?utm_s...m_social_share

Iran notified neighboring countries 72 hours before attacking Israel — Foreign Minister

On the evening of April 13, Iran launched drones and missiles towards Israel, calling it a response to "numerous crimes"
    CAIRO, April 14. /TASS/. Iranian authorities notified neighboring states about the imminent attack on Israel three days before it took place, Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian said.

"We [Iranian authorities] notified the neighboring countries [about the start of the attack on Israel] 72 hours before the attack," the minister was quoted as saying by the Al Hadath TV channel.

On the evening of April 13, Iran launched drones and missiles towards Israel, calling it a response to "numerous crimes,"including an attack attributed to Israel on the consular section of the Iranian embassy in Damascus. Iranian state media said the attacks on Israel targeted military sites. The Israel Defense Forces said later that they intercepted 99% of about 300 Iranian shells flying towards the Jewish state, and minor damage was caused to the Nevatim airbase.
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

avid (15th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), bojancan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (15th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Yoda (14th April 2024)

25. Link to Post #3653
    Thanks

Text:
    As predicted, it now looks pretty much certain the U.S. will leave it at that.

In a rather funny statement Biden says "Israel demonstrated a remarkable capacity to defend against and defeat even unprecedented attacks – sending a clear message to its foes that they cannot effectively threaten the security of Israel." He also said he will “coordinate a united diplomatic response”, meaning no military response (src: https://timesofisrael.com/liveblog_e...sive-showcase/).

Translation: "let's say that Iran's attack on Israel is a win for Israel so we can stop the escalation".

The background is that it seems that Israel did not notify the US ahead of their unprecedented bombing of Iran's consulate (or only at the very last minute). A bombing that was likely a desperate attempt by Israel to provoke retaliation by Iran and force the US to get involved in the fighting on the ground in order to change the whole dynamic of a conflict for which, let's face it, Israel is currently looking at strategic defeat. This is not just me postulating, read for instance Paul Pillar - the US's former top intelligence analyst for the region - saying the exact same thing: https://responsiblestatecraft.org/iran-israel-war/

The US saw through this and effectively told Iran "as soon as you give Israel a correction that's proportional to the Damascus strike, you're good to go". Again, this isn't just me postulating, it's literally what they said, see for instance this story from Reuters where a "US official" is quoted as saying "the United States expects an attack by Iran against Israel but one that would not be big enough to draw Washington into war" (https://reuters.com/world/middle-eas...el-2024-04-11/). This is in effect the US giving Iran a green light to retaliate proportionally.

Now we can only hope that things indeed remain that way and that Israel doesn't launch yet another attack on Iran...

https://x.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1779353543675445759

https://x.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1779539627998859682

Text:

Irony is well and truly dead. Israel accuses Iran of “a flagrant violation of international law”.
    https://twitter.com/SuppressedNws/st...381777/video/1

Which is not even true by the way. Iran had a right of self defense following article 51 of the UN Charter after the Israeli strike on its consulate. They only targeted military sites and didn't kill a single person.

Whereas Israel's attack on the Iranian consulate was of course a flagrant violation of international law, as it was an almost unprecedented breach of the Vienna Convention on the inviolability of diplomatic premises.

https://x.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1779536879215628642

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

avid (15th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), bojancan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (15th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Yoda (14th April 2024)

27. Link to Post #3654
    Thanks

https://x.com/tassagency_en/status/1779463459756712273

https://tass.com/world/1775091?utm_s...m_social_share

Israel reports minor damage to air force base after Iranian attack

Israeli Ambassador to Russia Simona Halperin said that Israel successfully intercepted the majority of the launches
    MOSCOW, April 14. /TASS/. Israel reported minor damage to an air force base in the south of the country as a result of Iranian attacks, Israeli Ambassador to Russia Simona Halperin told TASS.

"Israel successfully intercepted the majority of the launches. We recorded minor damage to the Israeli Air Force base in the south of the country," she said.

On the evening of April 13, Iran launched drones and missiles towards Israel, calling it a response to "numerous crimes," including an attack attributed to Israel on the consular section of the Iranian embassy in Damascus. Iranian state media said the attacks on Israel targeted military sites. The Israel Defense Forces said later that they intercepted 99% of about 300 Iranian shells flying towards the Jewish state, and minor damage was caused to the Nevatim airbase.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

29. Link to Post #3655
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,145 times in 560 posts

This is it!!!

Netanyahu's strategic distraction: Iran attack shifts focus from Gaza war

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

avid (15th April 2024), Bassplayer1 (14th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (15th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024)

31. Link to Post #3656
    Thanks

Text:
    🇮🇱⚔️🇮🇷➖🇺🇳Israel's Permanent Representative to the UN, Gilad Erdan, will call on the UN Security Council to recognise the IRGC as a terrorist organisation and impose sanctions on Iran over Tehran's attack at an emergency UNSC meeting today, according to the Israeli Post Office.

ukraine_watch

https://x.com/dana916/status/1779554251179544750

https://x.com/MayadeenEnglish/status...86557491073238

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/...ttacking--inss

US, 'Israel' failed to stop Iran from attacking: INSS
    The Executive Director of the Israeli Institute for National Security Studies Hayman Tamir, made remarks about the Iranian retaliatory strikes on "Israel", claiming that from an operational perspective everything "worked perfectly" for the occupation. However, he highlighted that strategically, "the situation is more complex."

To add to the list of Israeli failures, "Israel" and the United States "failed to deter Iran from attacking."

Iran was also able to harm "Israel" without getting the United States involved to attack in cooperation with the occupation, Tamir said.

He also believes that even though for the first time last night "Israel" took action as "part of a coalition", this still restricts its "freedom of action" if it responds.

Tamir further said, "The Israeli response will come on Iranian soil. But for now, we shouldn’t offer any clarity on the issue, but we should let the other side suffer in uncertainty. Time is in our hands. We can plan and act smart—a successful defense allows for this."

US worried about 'Israel's' response to Iran's attack

The White House confirmed today that US President Joe Biden spoke by telephone with Israeli occupation Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu following Iran's retaliatory attack on "Israel".

Earlier, Iran's Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) Aerospace Force announced that it targeted Israeli positions in occupied Palestine with dozens of drones and missiles, as part of the retaliatory response to the malicious Israeli crime against the Iranian embassy in Syria.

The New York Times cited two Israeli officials as saying that Iran launched 185 drones, 36 cruise missiles, and 110 surface-to-surface missiles. The officials confirmed that most of the launches originated from Iranian territory, noting that a small portion were from Iraq and Yemen.

Following the call, Biden said US forces have "helped Israel take down nearly all of the incoming drones and missiles." He announced that he "will convene my fellow G7 leaders to coordinate a united diplomatic response to Iran’s brazen attack."

In a related context, NBC News cited a senior Biden administration official and a senior defense official as saying that top US officials are concerned that "Israel" might act swiftly in response to the Iranian attack without considering the potential consequences afterward.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Text:
    Iran’s President Ebrahim #Raisi declared that defense measures executed by his country's armed forces are aligned with Iran's natural right to defend itself in response to "Zionist aggression."

"Iran's response was smart and well-planned, as Iranian missiles and drones targeted the Zionist occupation's military bases," Raisi said, while also highlighting that peace and stability in the region are essential to #Iran's national security. "We will spare no efforts to restore peace and stability," he continued.

https://x.com/MayadeenEnglish/status...84367720419822

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://x.com/MayadeenEnglish/status...87921667523058

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Text:
    "Israel" lost hundreds of millions of dollars repelling last night's attack.

Other than #Yemen's attacks on Israeli and "Israel"-bound ships, which has cost the occupation billions of dollars, one night of attempting to repel the retaliatory #Iranian attack on "Israel" cost the occupation at least $1.3 billion.

This comes in addition to "Israel" dropping billions of dollars worth of munitions on besieged #Gaza, killing tens of thousands of #Palestinians in a little over half a year.

#Iran

https://x.com/MayadeenEnglish/status...92695544561712

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Iran Strikes Israel, Hits Airbases,
    US Pleads No Israel Response;
    Ukr Troop Surrenders, Chasov Yar

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

avid (15th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), happyuk (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (15th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Yoda (14th April 2024)

33. Link to Post #3657
    Thanks

Text:
    Contradicting reports:

🇮🇷/🇮🇱 Contrary to reports, Iran has not used any of its hypersonic or advanced missiles yet against Israel

As of now, it seems the ballistic missiles that were used were of the following types:

1. Emad - Liquid fueled with MaRV & exo-atmospheric cluster submunition decoy 'bomblets'

2. Kheybar Shekan - Solid fueled ultra maneuverable light warhead with MaRV in the final stage

3. Qadr - Liquid fueled heavy warhead missile without MaRV

Middle_East_Spectator

https://x.com/Zlatti_71/status/1779533201423167740

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

avid (15th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (15th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Yoda (14th April 2024)

35. Link to Post #3658
    Thanks

https://x.com/Zlatti_71/status/1779529155630993628

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

avid (15th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (15th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Yoda (14th April 2024)

37. Link to Post #3659
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    https://x.com/tassagency_en/status/1779463459756712273

https://tass.com/world/1775091?utm_s...m_social_share

Israel reports minor damage to air force base after Iranian attack

Israeli Ambassador to Russia Simona Halperin said that Israel successfully intercepted the majority of the launches
    MOSCOW, April 14. /TASS/. Israel reported minor damage to an air force base in the south of the country as a result of Iranian attacks, Israeli Ambassador to Russia Simona Halperin told TASS.

"Israel successfully intercepted the majority of the launches. We recorded minor damage to the Israeli Air Force base in the south of the country," she said.

On the evening of April 13, Iran launched drones and missiles towards Israel, calling it a response to "numerous crimes," including an attack attributed to Israel on the consular section of the Iranian embassy in Damascus. Iranian state media said the attacks on Israel targeted military sites. The Israel Defense Forces said later that they intercepted 99% of about 300 Iranian shells flying towards the Jewish state, and minor damage was caused to the Nevatim airbase.
    Here's a bit more about the Nevatim air-base that was targeted:

--------------
    What is known about Israel’s Nevatim Airbase hit by Iran?

Iran's ballistic missiles struck the Israeli Nevatim Air Base in the al-Naqab desert, the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) reported on Sunday. The agency said Israeli jets took off from Nevatim to conduct the attack on the Iranian Consulate on April 1.

🔶 Nevatim Air Base is located 15 km southeast of Beersheba; about 1,100 km away from the western borders of Iran; 16 km away from Dimona – believed to be home to Israel’s nuclear weapons program.

🔶 It is one of Israel’s largest bases, with reportedly four different length runways.

🔶 Stealth fighter jets, transport aircraft, tanker aircraft, electronic reconnaissance/surveillance craft, Israeli Air Force One – a converted Boeing 767 for international visits by Israel’s president and prime minister, are stationed at the base.

🔶 F-35I Adir (“The Mighty One”) fighter jets are also there. The planes are Israel’s own modified variant of the US Lockheed Martin-designed F-35 jets.

🔶 122 Squadron "Nachshon" at the base operates several configurations of Gulfstream jets, used for electronic reconnaissance and surveillance.

🔶 In March 2024, the US Air Force announced that its F-35 stealth jets were certified for use with B61-12 atomic bombs. This triggered speculation that Israel’s F-35I Adir could be capable of transporting and dropping Israeli nuclear weapons, and whether such weapons could be stored at Nevatim.

🔶 Back in 2008, the US purportedly deployed an early warning anti-missile radar system operated by a permanent 120-strong US Army staff at the Nevatim base.

🔶 First runway built in 1947 for Sherut Avir, the air force of the Haganah military organization; forerunner of the Israeli Air Force. Renovated in 1983 as a modern air base with joint Israeli and US government funding.

Boost us! (https://t.me/geopolitics_live?boost) | Subscribe to @geopolitics_live

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (15th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), Rizotto (15th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Yoda (14th April 2024)

39. Link to Post #3660
    Thanks

Here's a bit more about the Nevatim air-base that was targeted:

--------------
    What is known about Israel’s Nevatim Airbase hit by Iran?

Iran's ballistic missiles struck the Israeli Nevatim Air Base in the al-Naqab desert, the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) reported on Sunday. The agency said Israeli jets took off from Nevatim to conduct the attack on the Iranian Consulate on April 1.

🔶 Nevatim Air Base is located 15 km southeast of Beersheba; about 1,100 km away from the western borders of Iran; 16 km away from Dimona – believed to be home to Israel’s nuclear weapons program.

🔶 It is one of Israel’s largest bases, with reportedly four different length runways.

🔶 Stealth fighter jets, transport aircraft, tanker aircraft, electronic reconnaissance/surveillance craft, Israeli Air Force One – a converted Boeing 767 for international visits by Israel’s president and prime minister, are stationed at the base.

🔶 F-35I Adir (“The Mighty One”) fighter jets are also there. The planes are Israel’s own modified variant of the US Lockheed Martin-designed F-35 jets.

🔶 122 Squadron "Nachshon" at the base operates several configurations of Gulfstream jets, used for electronic reconnaissance and surveillance.

🔶 In March 2024, the US Air Force announced that its F-35 stealth jets were certified for use with B61-12 atomic bombs. This triggered speculation that Israel’s F-35I Adir could be capable of transporting and dropping Israeli nuclear weapons, and whether such weapons could be stored at Nevatim.

🔶 Back in 2008, the US purportedly deployed an early warning anti-missile radar system operated by a permanent 120-strong US Army staff at the Nevatim base.

🔶 First runway built in 1947 for Sherut Avir, the air force of the Haganah military organization; forerunner of the Israeli Air Force. Renovated in 1983 as a modern air base with joint Israeli and US government funding.

Boost us! (https://t.me/geopolitics_live?boost) | Subscribe to @geopolitics_live
    The above was published by Sputnik see post here,

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1609224

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

avid (15th April 2024), Bill Ryan (14th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), gini (14th April 2024), Gwin Ru (14th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), pounamuknight (16th April 2024), pyrangello (14th April 2024), Rizotto (15th April 2024), shaberon (15th April 2024), Tintin (14th April 2024), Yoda (14th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 211 FirstFirst 1 83 133 173 183 193 211 LastLast