+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Walk for the world 11/11 - Dr Joe Dispenza

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

Default Walk for the world 11/11 - Dr Joe Dispenza

Hey Avalonians,

tomorrow is a worldwide walking meditation, organized by Dr Joe and team.

In the past I haven’t been a big fan of synchronized meditations, maybe due to potential unseen influences.

My overall feeling with Dr Joe is great though, knowing many people who went to his seminars, use his techniques and having profound breakthroughs.

This is from the dedicated website:

„ On September 23, 2023, a global community gathered to Walk for the World – our first international Walking Meditation. In 167 countries around the world, more than 140,000 people walked together in the energy of change. Many walked alone, while thousands of groups formed among friends, families, neighbors, colleagues, and new members of this community.
    Your passion and continued participation has inspired our next Walk for the World – Saturday, November 11, at 11 a.m. EST. No matter where you walk or who you join, let’s continue to emerge as a higher consciousness.
    The more we demonstrate change, the more we raise the frequency in our world.“

On the website you can also register and thus be informed about nearby people that also walk. Maybe a great way to connect with like minded souls.

www.walkforthe.world

Cheers!
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th November 2023), Harmony (10th November 2023), Inversion (10th November 2023), Ioneo (10th November 2023), meat suit (11th November 2023), selinam (10th November 2023), Sunny-side-up (10th November 2023), tessie999 (10th November 2023), Vangelo (10th November 2023), WhiteFeather (10th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Walk for the world 11/11 - Dr Joe Dispenza

Happy 11:11s Every One, been seeing it for 12 some odd years now.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Chip (11th November 2023), wegge (11th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread