+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Movie: Leave the World Behind

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,625 times in 5,386 posts

Default Re: Movie: Leave the World Behind

Sure, the world has ended as we know it. There are few people left alive. And racism is their most pressing issue? Okay.

That seems reasonable...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Hamish (13th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), Kuperkai (13th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), selinam (14th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,721 times in 3,337 posts

Quote Posted by Raskolnikov (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Here is my strange story, I had not heard of let alone watched this movie before the occurances happened.I heard about it here. After falling asleep, I heard my cell phone ring, which was downstairs. The odd thing was, it was ringing but there were only messages from my sons contact sequence. It stated that he owed 5000,00 USD in excess phone charges for what looked like video games that he was playing based in France. I thought his phone must have got caught in the couch and it was similar to an extended butt call.

I could not reach my son.....

I will leave out long and tedious details but the ultimate occurances were my phone being hacked and for a while didn't functions. Then my PC was literally trashed in stages, I hooked up another old one I had and that one was trashed as well. I found another small old laptop that is working and I have a Amazon Fire tablet.

I understand it is nonsensical that both my phone and my PC's were hacked over a period of less than 2 days but this is the truth.

The next event that occurred after the hackings, was a sound coming from outside. This occurred in the middle of the night at about 1am. There was a long extented sound that sounded like a strange sort of airplane sounds flying low to the ground but it lasted too long for a plane flying low overhead.
    I went to lay down and had a series of horrific bodily experiences as described in another thread. My heart felt like it was going to explode in my chest, then the sensation moved throughout the body. It was terrifying. There was also a huge increase in tinnitis, almost intolerable.I always have tinnitus in one ear. When the sensations and symptoms stop it was abrupt.

Birds have been acting strange, dive bombing the car. In this fashion, I believe one bird was injured , not by me. I know the behavior of birds where I live and this is insane. Starlings do during nesting but never this time of year.

The final occurance (all happened before I watched the movie), were deer directly at my doorstep, just starring at me.

This stuff may be a coincidence, but it is a number of them and odd as hell.

Love, Pam traveling from "The Twilight Zone"

Comments appreciated. Even those suggesting I am crazy!!!!!
    Reminds me of the experiences of black helicopters and man-made ufo's told in the books of James Gilliland and Steven Greer, how they attacked them with energy weapons and gave them illnesses and cancer. You have to wonder how far they're willing to go to take out their opposition. Will they target individuals one by one as they get closer to the truth, as they share too much truth? Case in point, look what happened to the Philippines one day after the House of Representatives passed a resolution to investigate 260,000 unexplained vaccine deaths (at 3:30):

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WutG9zIbCyEX

My prayers are with you girl, but I'm gonna say, "Those experiences are crazy, you're not." Welcome to The Twilight Zone, where truth truly is stranger than fiction...

Maybe just a trial random for "citizens". I now have a lap top, one for temporary use. Just curious if this will be hacked. It has nothing of personal interest on it, Maybe I am on a list for AI to toy with before the big event. Maybe the deer were just coinidence. Nothing juicy, just your random conspiracy theory searches and questions on hacking.

I'm not paranoid by nature, have never even locked my doors until around a year ago. Go figure.......at least I can unplug most of the "smart" stuff, except the "smart" refrigerator I bought. It was cleverly concealed that it was "smart". What the heck am I going to do with a smart refrigerator??? Get hacked when nothing else is available? Recently skimmed an article about getting hacked by your smart television, I find getting hacked by my refrigerator much more interesting....tee hee

Another interesting thing about being hacked, it's not like the old days. Now they want big time info... One also sees how Google has found it's way into everthing internet at least to those who have chosen not to be tech savvy.

I'm hoping to not be found worthy of false charges by a government lackee, or an earthquake leveled against me...Just my pathetic attempt at dark humor.
    Last edited by Pam; 13th December 2023 at 15:45.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Hamish (13th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), jaybee (14th December 2023), Jim_Duyer (13th December 2023), Kuperkai (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023), Vicus (13th December 2023)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,013 times in 1,732 posts

Obama’s new Hollywood movie is very instructive: They are telling us their plans

The globalists believe it’s supremely important to utterly and very publicly destroy the United States of America. Not because America is some bastion of freedom and democracy. It isn’t. Over the last roughly 100 years, America’s major institutions have been infiltrated and completely taken over: government, healthcare, financial and corporations, the mass media, education, law enforcement and the courts, the military, and 90 percent of the churches and synagogues — all have come under the influence and control of the globalist agenda.

Some may believe they are still relevant and independent but when push comes to shove, the overwhelming majority of churches will capitulate to the globalist agenda of the Great Reset, which is aimed at digitizing every nation, every major institution within the nations, and every object living and non-living. Control the food, water, energy and money and you control the people. That’s what Agenda 2030 Sustainable Development and the Great Reset are really all about.

However, despite achieving such an immense level of control, it’s still important for the globalist elites to totally deconstruct and humiliate America, destroy its middle class and bring it to its knees.

You may ask, why are they so intent on destruction if they already control everything?

Because most people around the world still have the perception of America being a beacon of individual freedom and prosperity living under a constitutional republic. Look at how the masses flock to the U.S. southern border in hopes of being granted asylum. That is an idea that must be crushed and driven out of the minds of billions of people. To accomplish that, the globalists must destroy the biggest remaining symbol of individual freedom — America. (read US)

continue:

https://leohohmann.com/2023/12/11/gl...inish-the-job/

another one:

https://joehoft.com/breaking-obama-c...e-f-out-of-me/

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2023), Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (8th January 2024), Hamish (13th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), Jim_Duyer (13th December 2023), Kuperkai (13th December 2023), mountain_jim (13th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,782 times in 759 posts

Another interesting thing about being hacked, it's not like the old days. Now they want big time info... One also sees how Google has found it's way into everthing internet at least to those who have chosen not to be tech savvy.

I'm hoping to not be found worthy of false charges by a government lackee, or an earthquake leveled against me...Just my pathetic attempt at dark humor.
    Wanna hear some dark humor, try this. You remember how those who got the jab could shed to others who hadn't? And I think we've all heard of computers and phones showing an ad for something one had only recently thought in his/her head? What if some of that shedding is passing nanotech with which they can detect, interpret, and ultimately control your thoughts? If it's already an AI simulation, then this would make sense. Hell, they've got hundreds of patents for doing exactly that through the screens right? And who knows what's raining down from those aircraft these days. And if they've been working with aliens/spirits/antediluvian civilizations who are more technologically, yet less spiritually, advanced, then who's to say... but damn it's a beautiful day out there today ain't it?

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Hamish (13th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), Jim_Duyer (13th December 2023), Kuperkai (13th December 2023), mizo (13th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,044 times in 342 posts

Could we be in front of nothing but a "psyop" towards us?

The film is too targeted to people "like us". (The conspiracists, the preppers, the no MSM).

The narrative is too perfect, the message exposed, the symbolism.

What is going on while we worry about this?

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2023), Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Creedence (17th December 2023), Hamish (13th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), jaybee (14th December 2023), Jim_Duyer (13th December 2023), Kuperkai (13th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

Impeccable timing reading today's headlines

UK could be brought to a halt 'at any moment' by cyberattack, report warns -Sky News

Plus, this headline ... well you just have to laugh!

Name:  pod.JPG
Views: 355
Size:  15.4 KB

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Hamish (13th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023), Vicus (13th December 2023)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,721 times in 3,337 posts

Wanna hear some dark humor, try this. You remember how those who got the jab could shed to others who hadn't? And I think we've all heard of computers and phones showing an ad for something one had only recently thought in his/her head? What if some of that shedding is passing nanotech with which they can detect, interpret, and ultimately control your thoughts? If it's already an AI simulation, then this would make sense. Hell, they've got hundreds of patents for doing exactly that through the screens right? And who knows what's raining down from those aircraft these days. And if they've been working with aliens/spirits/antediluvian civilizations who are more technologically, yet less spiritually, advanced, then who's to say... but damn it's a beautiful day out there today ain't it?
    That is dark, but I live alone so I know I have had that happen. Something that was not verbalized, looked up , only thought about....yet, there it is, turned into an item I buy in our materialistic, western culture. If it can't possibly be transferred into an item to buy, there is always a book that could be purchased...creepy, really creep stuff.

Is it nanotech or deciphering the holographic nature of our desires, one can do a lot with fractals and holograms(I have a feeling hologram is too simplistic of what is being done, but it's the closest I can get). Any of those answers is quite dystopian.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Hamish (14th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,782 times in 759 posts

That is dark, but I live alone so I know I have had that happen. Something that was not verbalized, looked up , only thought about....yet, there it is, turned into an item I buy in our materialistic, western culture. If it can't possibly be transferred into an item to buy, there is always a book that could be purchased...creepy, really creep stuff.

Is it nanotech or deciphering the holographic nature of our desires, one can do a lot with fractals and holograms(I have a feeling hologram is too simplistic of what is being done, but it's the closest I can get). Any of those answers is quite dystopian.
    Anyone remember the military whistleblower a while back who, while talking with the interviewer, would go completely quiet and still every 45 seconds or so because he said there was a wave of some kind, energy, or some form of tech surveillance (interesting word considering the "veil" in the middle) wave that would cover everything in search of him, washing over the earth like a spotlight from a lighthouse keeping track of everything in its realm?

Again, just thinking out loud.
    Last edited by Raskolnikov; 13th December 2023 at 18:21.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2023), Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (8th January 2024), Hamish (13th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), I am B (13th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2023), Tintin (14th December 2023)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,013 times in 1,732 posts

Anyone remember the military whistleblower a while back who, while talking with the interviewer, would go completely quiet and still every 45 seconds or so because he said there was a wave of some kind, energy, or some form of tech surveillance (interesting word considering the "veil" in the middle) wave that would cover everything in search of him, washing over the earth like a spotlight from a lighthouse keeping track of everything in its realm?

Again, just thinking out loud. [/QUOTE]

I remember a video where Bill Clinton sit and a woman preparer his face with make up before any TV appearance, and you can see him absolute vacant
    from any live signal, like a puppet...before the switch turn "on" or the "entity" who inhabit his body "come back"...

I have had that video on my 2 hard disk and one day no more... no clue how could happen 2times in 2 separate hard disc!...AI at work?

and I cant found it on internet... maybe some of you is less under "vigilance" ? and can have better chance?
    Last edited by Vicus; 13th December 2023 at 19:11.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Hamish (13th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), selinam (14th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,025 times in 1,728 posts

Producer Sam Esmail and author Rumaan Alam talk about the movie.

12/11/23 (5:39)

Quote As someone who quite enjoys detailed lore and movie bibles, admittedly, I can be a tough sell when it comes to films with ambiguous endings. However, when a movie hits that sweet spot of offering up just enough while also inspiring you to consider the events of the film and what might happen next well after the credits roll, it’s the ultimate outcome. Rumaan Alam’s book Leave the World Behind has that effect, and now, so does the Sam Esmail film adaption for Netflix.

The movie follows Amanda (Julia Roberts), Clay (Ethan Hawke), and their two kids (Charlie Evans and Farrah Mackenzie) to a beautiful Long Island rental for an unplanned getaway. Late one night, there’s a knock at the door. It’s G.H. (Mahershala Ali) and Ruth (Myha’la). They claim to be the homeowners and explain they had to return unexpectedly due to a blackout in the city. With no Internet or cell service and with the television in Emergency Alert System mode, they’re force to ride out the uncertainty together, blindly making decisions based on the possibility that a catastrophic disaster could be unfolding beyond their home.
    Here's an interview with Julia Roberts and Mahershala Ali.

12/06/23 (3:52)

Quote Even wildly accomplished industry icons like Julia Roberts and Mahershala Ali learn something new and/or push themselves further with each and every project, and that was certainly the case on the set of their new Netflix movie, Leave the World Behind.

The movie is an adaptation of the Rumaan Alam novel starring Roberts and Ethan Hawke as Amanda and Clay. They opt to rent a house out on Long Island and take their two kids for a little getaway. One night, there’s a knock at the door. It’s Mahershala Ali’s GH and his daughter Ruth (Myha’la). They claim they own the house and had to return due to a blackout in the city. All living under the same roof, this group of strangers is challenged to figure out how much they can trust one another while a potentially catastrophic disaster develops.

With Leave the World Behind arriving on Netflix on December 8th, I got the chance to have a brief chat with Roberts and Ali about their experience working together as scene partners, what it was like doing that unforgettable dance scene, and the Leave the World Behind co-star they’d trust the most in a disaster movie scenario.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Hamish (13th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023)

21. Link to Post #71
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,557 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    I remember a video where Bill Clinton sit and a woman preparer his face with make up before any TV appearance, and you can see him absolute vacant
    from any live signal, like a puppet...before the switch turn "on" or the "entity" who inhabit his body "come back"...

I have had that video on my 2 hard disk and one day no more... no clue how could happen 2times in 2 separate hard disc!...AI at work?

and I cant found it on internet... maybe some of you is less under "vigilance" ? and can have better chance?

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Hamish (13th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), Mike (13th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), selinam (14th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023), Vicus (13th December 2023), wondering (13th December 2023)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,044 times in 342 posts

This video caught my attention a few days ago. It exposes something along the lines of what is promoted on the film.

I'd say the film is, if any, predictive programming people to follow this cyberattack narrative.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Hamish (14th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,265 times in 914 posts

I watched this a few days ago before I knew it was a "thing"...so it's been interesting to see all the responses. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't watch it. Just more fear porn that is getting lots of attention, which is what fear porn is all about. So sorry I wasted my time and now have more images and "what if's" than I needed. Should have paid more attention to my choice.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Casey Claar (13th December 2023), Hamish (14th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), Mike (13th December 2023), mountain_jim (13th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), Satori (13th December 2023), Seeclearly (13th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,667 times in 8,706 posts

https://x.com/disclosetv/status/1734...600453598?s=20

and now for another one

https://x.com/JackPosobiec/status/17...254234376?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th December 2023 at 21:46.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Hamish (14th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), selinam (14th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,032 times in 2,211 posts

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Theres this one ( I haven't watched it but in English)
    {snipped}
    Thanks..... film on post 8 on the first page...

Phew that was something wasn't it.... the acting and scenes + direction - the subject matter -

I'm writing this without reading the comments (will look later) so the ending was nuclear attack...?...I have brought this up a couple of times before - but according to the work of Bruce Cathie and Keith Hunter (member here - 'lightpotential') you can't get a full blown detonation without certain conditions - position of the sun and position on earth and timing - it may be that some places could never be 'nuked' because the positions and conditions don't happen or so rarely happen....

now there may have been changes to something~or~other that means these conditions in the solar system no longer have to be adhered to... if 'lightpotential' sees this thread maybe he will chip in...?

In the film there was a shot of an eclipse seen from the Moon and there was an American flag - it was around the 1.41 mark.... 144 is a number that comes up connected the speed of light in harmonic mathematics so maybe the shot went on to that number - I went back but couldn't check it out for some reason...might try again...

I'm not suggesting it was a prediction (connected to an alignment of the moon, earth and sun) but I'm not saying it wasn't... just something I picked up on -

I enjoyed the film.... it was gripping stuff...

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Hamish (14th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), mountain_jim (14th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), selinam (14th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,925 times in 32,960 posts

That was Jake Simpson, talking to me in October 2008. See this thread (and in particular, my post #24) :

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Creedence (17th December 2023), Hamish (14th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), I am B (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), lucine (31st December 2023), mizo (13th December 2023), mountain_jim (14th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Tintin (13th December 2023), Vicus (13th December 2023), Yoda (14th December 2023)

33. Link to Post #77
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,160 times in 5,573 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

That was Jake Simpson, talking to me in October 2008. See this thread (and in particular, my post #24) :
    The Jake Simpson experience that Bill had is just about the most apropos experience. It's a real must listen, or read. I've cited it more than once in the last few months; please do check that out. It does answer so many questions that our community has. And the way wider (one) community out there
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2023), Hamish (14th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), mizo (13th December 2023), mountain_jim (14th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2023), Yoda (14th December 2023)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)

I enjoyed the film.... it was gripping stuff...

Yes, it was actually well made. Many comments here - not all - have been a skewed response based upon provenance (the usual suspects), ie it was produced by Soetoro/Robinson so therefore...the usual somewhat predictable naive run to.... Appreciated on artistic merit, which was my approach, it can hold its own quite well.

It does deserve a whole bunch of tomatoes, or a well aimed Bugsy Malone splurge gun, in places, but it's really not that awful. It's also not that great, either

I may actually watch it again. As one of our terrific members pointed out a few posts back, there are some subtle scene modifications which are of course hugely symbolically laden. To which I may suggest, well, isn't everything, symbolically laden and open to interpretation?
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2023), Hamish (14th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), jaybee (14th December 2023), mizo (13th December 2023), mountain_jim (14th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), Raskolnikov (13th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Yoda (14th December 2023)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    that unforgettable dance scene
    That is kind of hilarious. It's just a moment, compared with Oliver Reed and (I think) Alan Bates wrestling scene in 'Woman In Love', which is a kind of super sweaty ballet moment, a kind of dance, if you like That was unforgettable

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2023), Hamish (14th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Yoda (14th December 2023)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,345 times in 645 posts

Maybe a coincidence but I just watched this film after having recieved a mess from my friend in Ukraine about cyberattacks to their biggest mobile operator.

"A major cyberattack on Ukraine’s largest mobile operator on Tuesday disrupted a regional air raid warning service and some banking services for Ukrainians, according to the operator and local authorities."
    https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/12/e...ack/index.html

We should all keep World Economic Forum's cyber attack simulation "Cyber Polygon" fresh in mind.

"On 9 July 2021, the World Economic Forum and its partners simulated a global cyber attack. The training exercise, being held for the third time this year, involved a simulated large-scale cyber attack on a company’s supply chain and the real time response thereto, with the scenario being referred to as a cyber pandemic".

Here is a fresh interview with brilliant investigative Journalist Whitney Webb from Redacted.

* 0:36 min - 0:58 min *
    "Deep State plans a massive FALSE FLAG cyber attack to disrupt 2024 election"
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 13th December 2023 at 23:37.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2023), Hamish (14th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Inversion (13th December 2023), mountain_jim (14th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Tintin (14th December 2023), Yoda (14th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast