+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEW SONG / VIDEO COLLABORATION ...please watch and comment

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Default NEW SONG / VIDEO COLLABORATION ...please watch and comment

Greetings to you all
    A couple months ago I had an idea for a song...and wrote some lyrics...and shared them on FASCIBOOK with a fellow songwriter..who said YES...he'd collaberate on it with me...though in truth..we argue incessently online...he being on the left...me being slightly right of Ghengis Khan !!....
    Bill Burge is an old friend from high school...and we're still friends (go figure !!) after years of banter on the 'shape' of the world...he wrote the lyrics...and the music...and used my lyrics as the bridge/chorus...and produced this video...AND I COULDN'T BE MORE SATISFIED ...with this result..
    PLEASE give it a view...and a comment if you will...
    Blessings...Dave,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtLp8VSddig
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2023), Harmony (12th December 2023), Ioneo (11th December 2023), Johnnycomelately (12th December 2023), Mike (12th December 2023), Pam (11th December 2023), Raskolnikov (11th December 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,401 times in 937 posts

Default Re: NEW SONG / VIDEO COLLABORATION ...please watch and comment

I listened to your song. My only critique would be that it seemed more like a talking poem than a song. Otherwise the message was good.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Harmony (12th December 2023), Lefty Dave (12th December 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,294 times in 3,172 posts

Default Re: NEW SONG / VIDEO COLLABORATION ...please watch and comment

lefty nice guitar playing, i like the mix and production. not an easy lyric to put to music. i give you credit on a good effort.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Harmony (12th December 2023), Johnnycomelately (12th December 2023), Lefty Dave (12th December 2023), Raskolnikov (12th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread