+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why worry about the elections (end of year)- who knows what will hit us today?

1. Link to Post #1
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,658 times in 577 posts

Default Why worry about the elections (end of year)- who knows what will hit us today?

Please click on this image now:

Name:  0000000000.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  30.2 KB

My post is about Near Earth Objects, but there is a connection with symbols, and especially symbols used by the good folks at NASA to hide their ideas of their ideal world in plain sight - perhaps to taunt us, or perhaps because it's a requirement of their secret societies. In any event, in the above image, which is the box to a video game put out in the 1980s, called Otto Matic, we see a robotic creature (AI) saving, it seems, a damsel in distress. Notice to the left the green, bug-eyed alien, which is their favored representation for aliens, who generally look much like us if the truth were to be told.

So, saved by AI, saving our women and loved ones from those nasty aliens, the ever-helpful and dependable AI-Robots are here to help us.

Now the folks at JPL/NASA are not above a good joke, like most of us, and they often combine their sense of humor with insider information that turns out to be true.

Wakipedia tells us:
    A near-Earth object (NEO) is any small Solar System body whose orbit around the Sun can bring it near the Earth. By convention, a small natural Solar System body is a NEO if its closest approach to the Sun (perihelion) is less than 1.3 astronomical units (AU). If a NEO's orbit crosses the Earth's orbit, and the object is larger than 140 meters (460 ft) across, it is considered a potentially hazardous object (PHO). Most known PHOs and NEOs are asteroids, but about 0.35% are comets.

There are over 34,000 known near-Earth asteroids (NEAs) and over 120 known short-period near-Earth comets (NECs). And asteroids as small as 20 metres (66 ft) in diameter can cause significant damage to the local environment and human populations.

I'm going to show you just three (out of many thousands) of these to make my point.

From the NASA Small-Body Database Lookup
    99942 Apophis (2004 MN4)
    solution date 2023-Nov-06 14:29:44
    diameter 0.34 km
    producer: Davide Farnocchia (the name of the person or institution who computed the Orbit)

Apophis is about 340 meters in diameter. Unless you look at the over-under figures that they provide at the bottom of the page, and then it could be as big as 380 meters in diameter. Certainly it would destroy a largish city, like Moscow or New York, but it would not, and will not, cause life as we know it to end. The crater it will leave will be about 5 or 6 kilometers in diameter, and the tsunami that it might produce would be quite large, but again, not like the dinosaur killers.

Farnocchia's estimate (and please remember that these are simply estimates), his idea of how close this asteroid will come to Earth, as published on the Small-Body Database Lookup of Near Earth Objects above, and the estimate as tracked by JPL/NASA, and their figure was given nearly the same date, and it is found on the NASA main site, is some 17 % different. Farnocchia is a matematician and neither a physicist nor an astrophysicist, but he is the one that is the producer of record - the one computing the orbit and thus how close it will come to striking the Earth. Seventeen percent doesn't sound like much unless you are speaking of an object that weighs the same as the Giza pyramid that is hurtling towards Earth at 43,000 kilometers per hour, and then, of course, seventeen percent disagreement begins to matter quite a bit. Especially if it hits your town.

Almost done.

Now here are two other examples. I only chose these because they are huge - especially in comparison to Apophis. These are twenty times larger or more and would take out a big chunk of a country.

[All of this data can be accessed here, on the JPL/NASA tables of asteroid and comet NEOS: https://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/tools/sbdb_...ml#/?sstr=3122

Name: 3122 Florence (1981 ET3)
    solution date 2024-Jan-17 04:18:02
    diameter 4.9 km WOW, That's a good sized one.

On 2024-Oct-01 03:49 ± < 00:01 it will come close to Earth, but at a distance of some 0.38169 AU. 1 AU = 149,597,870 km
    Unless it manages, like a pool ball, to bounce off something else and come closer. But we don't have to worry because the Producer on this one (the name of the person or institution who computed the Orbit) : Otto Matic

Yes, Otto Matic, from the image at the top, is the one computing the orbit. Of course this is simply "automatic" but consider this: AI, Robot, Computers, are the ones in charge of warning us if/when an object is headed for a direct strike on our planet?
    So whenever AI decides that our time here on Earth has reached it's shelf life date, and that we are indeed the main problem that faces our planet, it would seem fairly easy for them to simply "forget" to mention an upcoming strike. If it came out of the Sun, our astronomers would not see it in time, and of course our other telescopes in space are connected to the same AI stream as Otto is, otherwise he could not do his job.

53319 (1999 JM8)
    Classification: Apollo [NEO, PHA]
    diameter - this one is even bigger - at some 7.0 km
    solution date: 2024-Feb-05 05:30:58
    producer: Otto Matic
    Close Approach Data 2075-Sep-15 08:08 ± < 00:01 Earth 0.25585 AU

Just skimming the database I found that the majority of asteroids/comets that are due to come close to or even strike the earth are being handled by Otto.

But, have a nice day, as they say.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (7th February 2024), Inversion (7th February 2024), Le Chat (7th February 2024), Mercedes (7th February 2024), mountain_jim (8th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (8th February 2024), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2024), tessie999 (8th February 2024), Yoda (7th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,917 times in 32,960 posts

Default Re: Why worry about the elections (end of year)- who knows what will hit us today?

Yes.

Do see this thread as well:

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (7th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (7th February 2024), Inversion (7th February 2024), Jim_Duyer (7th February 2024), Le Chat (7th February 2024), Mercedes (7th February 2024), mountain_jim (8th February 2024), tessie999 (8th February 2024), Yoda (7th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Why worry about the elections (end of year)- who knows what will hit us today?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes.

Thanks - I certainly will study that post as well. I studied the connections between Lincoln and J.F. Kennedy, of which there are 14 pieces in common (coincidences). There are some 26 common points of interest between Apophis and 2029 events, not the least of which are the names they used from Egyptian lore. My money is on 2029. Or else a whole lot of billionaires are digging shelters underground for no reason.

Two reasons why they might decide to use automatic systems to plot the orbits and strikes.
    1) They already know that 2029 is the year.
    2) They don't care because they think that they can deflect or destroy them in advance.
    Russia, China, USA, South Korea, EU, are but some of the countries and groups with plans to destroy Apophis.

Imagine it hits in Russia, and further imagine that the Russians get the idea that our deflection efforts may have caused it to hit Russia instead of us? Or China hits it with nuclear weapons, breaking it into smaller pieces which land anyway, and are radioactive.
    Our largest nuclear device was invented a decade ago, and deployed ready for use. NASA claims that just six of these (assuming they could catch or meet an object at that speed) would be sufficient to destroy it or break it up so that it would burn on reentry.
    One small problem. Isn't there always?
    In 2021, for some reason known only to the people in the old-folks home, our
    fearless leader JoeBiden had them decommissioned permanently. Probably doesn't want our enemies to be scared of our military might. So no go on the six pack.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 7th February 2024 at 19:32.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (7th February 2024), Inversion (7th February 2024), mountain_jim (8th February 2024), tessie999 (8th February 2024), Yoda (7th February 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,020 times in 1,726 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)

My post is about Near Earth Objects, but there is a connection with symbols, and especially symbols used by the good folks at NASA to hide their ideas of their ideal world in plain sight - perhaps to taunt us, or perhaps because it's a requirement of their secret societies. In any event, in the above image, which is the box to a video game put out in the 1980s, called Otto Matic, we see a robotic creature (AI) saving, it seems, a damsel in distress. Notice to the left the green, bug-eyed alien, which is their favored representation for aliens, who generally look much like us if the truth were to be told.
    I didn't know about Otto Matic until you posted it. Yes, they put a lot of cryptic messages in movies and video games. When I first saw the name it reminded me of the Ordo Templi Orientis acronym resembling an owl/OTO with a brow, beak & two eyes. At 2:48 into the video below it shows a praying mantis character. Simon Parkes called one of those Mamy and a Draco Dady when he was abducted as a kid.

Other video games of interest.

Warning: some foul language.
    08/01/22 (14:22)
    Last edited by Inversion; 8th February 2024 at 16:31.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2024), mountain_jim (8th February 2024), Yoda (8th February 2024)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,020 times in 1,726 posts

Yes.

Thanks - I certainly will study that post as well. I studied the connections between Lincoln and J.F. Kennedy, of which there are 14 pieces in common (coincidences). There are some 26 common points of interest between Apophis and 2029 events, not the least of which are the names they used from Egyptian lore. My money is on 2029. Or else a whole lot of billionaires are digging shelters underground for no reason.

Two reasons why they might decide to use automatic systems to plot the orbits and strikes.
    2) They don't care because they think that they can deflect or destroy them in advance.
    Russia, China, USA, South Korea, EU, are but some of the countries and groups with plans to destroy Apophis.
    The way I see it is if they don't meet the conditions of Agenda 2030 an off-world group will use other means. The number 2029 is the 308th prime and 2030 is the sum of the divisors.

The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases & The Battle For Planet Earth
    Quote P100. The NWO and their draconian masters intend to depopulate the planet and underworld. This book was published in 1999 the 303rd prime which in half the number of Urantia.
    Lone Wolf
    Quote P223. The Draco home world is called Orion Prime.
    These are the remaining prime number years for this century: 2027, 2029, 2039, 2053, 2063, 2069, 2081, 2083, 2087, 2089 & 2099.

Dailymail
    Quote Some elites are paying for 'golden visas' to secluded nations like New Zealand
    Here's how the rich are preparing for the worst and how to prep on a budget
    READ MORE: Doomsday Clock will be updated this WEEK to determine our fate - as the Israel-Hamas war rages on and climate disasters continue to wreak havoc
    Last edited by Inversion; 8th February 2024 at 17:20.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2024), mountain_jim (8th February 2024), Yoda (8th February 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

I didn't know about Otto Matic until you posted it. Yes, they put a lot of cryptic messages in movies and video games. When I first saw the name it reminded me of the Ordo Templi Orientis acronym resembling an owl/OTO with a brow, nose & two eyes. At 2:48 into the video below it shows a praying mantis character. Simon Parkes called one of those Mamy and a Draco Dady when he was abducted as a kid.

Other video games of interest.

Warning: some foul language.
    08/01/22 (14:22)
    [[ When I first saw the name it reminded me of the Ordo Templi Orientis acronym resembling an owl/OTO with a brow, nose & two eyes. ]] That's excellent and very intuitive. The co-founder of JPL was a member of OTO as well as one of the best friends of the founder of Scientology (who stole his girlfriend, his boat and some money) and Aleister Crowley was his mentor. So yes, very probably some OTO connections as well.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2024), Inversion (8th February 2024), mountain_jim (8th February 2024)

13. Link to Post #7
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Yes.

The way I see it is if they don't meet the conditions of Agenda 2030 an off-world group will use other means. The number 2029 is the 308th prime and 2030 is the sum of the divisors.

The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases & The Battle For Planet Earth
    Quote P100. The NWO and their draconian masters intend to depopulate the planet and underworld. This book was published in 1999 the 303rd prime which in half the number of Urantia.
    Lone Wolf
    Quote P223. The Draco home world is called Orion Prime.
    Dailymail
    Quote Some elites are paying for 'golden visas' to secluded nations like New Zealand
    Here's how the rich are preparing for the worst and how to prep on a budget
    READ MORE: Doomsday Clock will be updated this WEEK to determine our fate - as the Israel-Hamas war rages on and climate disasters continue to wreak havoc
    Not just the elites that we think of first when we hear that word - my sister (God bless her) is a full-blown evangelical nutcase. Buys and drinks the coolaid, shares it, and is offended if you don't wish to try it.
    One of her "sources" is Chuck Missler. I informed her that dear friend Chuck, while being an American author, evangelical Christian, Bible teacher, engineer, and businessman, worked for the CIA/NSA for quite awhile. He was, supposedly, a Cryptographer or cryptoanalyst, but he never uses those skills for his many books, he just spewed the same ill-researched pablum as many others do. Anyway, he moved to New Zealand a few years before he passed on.

SORRY I don't wish to nor mean to pick on Christians - I only speak of one hard core splinter of it - the one my siss follows - that told me not to attend certain protestant versions because they were 'not approved' for some reason. They are eagerly awaiting aliens as well. But it was inconsiderate of me.... again.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 8th February 2024 at 23:57.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2024), Inversion (8th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread