1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,770 times in 21,167 posts

Lightbulb Watch What Happens When 'Divine Frequency' Meets Dead Blood

• Watch What Happens When 'Divine Frequency' Meets Dead Blood:

In this groundbreaking experiment, all credits are due to Dr. John Stuart Reid for his pivotal role in conducting the research that has illuminated the world. His innovative work on using frequency to restore dead blood showcases a significant scientific breakthrough. To delve deeper into this fascinating study, watch the full documentary here: the1field.com
    Check out Anders Holte's captivating work, whose voice re-enlivened dead blood cells in the video. 👉🏼 anders-holte.com

👉🏼 drlenhorowitz.com/videos
    👉🏼 medicalveritas.org
    👉🏼 528revolution.com

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th April 2024 at 21:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Delight (14th February 2024), East Sun (14th February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (14th February 2024), Ewan (14th February 2024), graeme22 (14th February 2024), Harmony (14th February 2024), Heart to heart (14th February 2024), Ioneo (14th February 2024), meeradas (14th February 2024), Mercedes (14th February 2024), Michi (14th February 2024), Orph (14th February 2024), raregem (14th February 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (15th February 2024), ronny (14th February 2024), Vangelo (15th February 2024), Vicus (14th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,770 times in 21,167 posts

Lightbulb Re: Watch What Happens When 'Divine Frequency' Meets Dead Blood

• Effect of 528 Hz Music on the Endocrine System and Autonomic Nervous System

Astonishingly, the following research article took six (6) years to come to my attention after its publication. Mind you, its not that I and my colleagues internationally neglected our due diligence in repeatedly Google searching the scientific literature for articles like this evidencing the extraordinary power of 528Hz frequency music to induce healing benefits. Unfortunately, the authors neglected to put “528” among their search tags, so “528” researchers neglected this article.

As readers of MedicalVeritas.org, and hundreds-of-thousands of 528Hz music lovers and producers worldwide know, I pioneered this field a quarter century ago with the publication of Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse (Tetrahedron, Inc., 1998). Therein, Dr. Joseph Puleo and I revealed the original Solfeggio musical scale that was encrypted in the Bible. That intelligence was censored by the dark forces that control and diminish intelligence on earth, as it is not in heaven.

The third note in that Solfeggio scale is 528Hz–the “MI” note short for “MIRACLES.” This suppressed truth and scale was used to chant the most spiritually uplifting hymn of all the ages–The Hymn to St. John the Baptist. Subsequently, I concluded this 528Hz frequency, the “gold offering” in that scale, must be the “key of the house of David” in old and new testament prophecy. (Isaiah 22:22; Rev. 3:6-8).

I also concluded and widely published that 528Hz/nm must also be the heart of the “musical mathematical matrix of Divine design” or intelligent design upon which the field of physics is based. With the first science book ever written by Aristotle called PHYSICS–the root word being “philos” meaning LOVE–I realized that 528Hz frequency must be “pure tone LOVE.”

And with LOVE being the “Universal Healer,” I pioneered the understanding in books like LOVE–The Real da Vinci Code, and The Book of 528: Prosperity Key of LOVE, that “528Hz is the ‘great vibration’ of the Holy Spirit of Love that does all the healing; always does and always will.” I also concluded and heralded that prayer works miracles because it broadcasts from your heart with powerful faithful loving intention in 528Hz frequency–“the clear channel broadcast resonating the ‘zone of bliss’.”

And I also pioneered the understanding that when the world’s best recording artists are ‘IN CONCERT,’ they commune in concert with God and each other in that Holy Spirit of Love (528) through which creative inspiration and Divine performance occurs optimally and most naturally. That outcome is purely Divine. Tears of salt water (what I call, “liquid God”) flow through the windows of your soul when you experience this spiritually-uplifting blessing. It also sends shivers up your spine, and goose-bumps through your skin.

Accordingly, it is not surprising that Akimoto et. al. in Japan have confirmed what other independent researchers in Iran and India corroborated. That 528Hz pure tone, or music tuned to C=528Hz (that derives from A=444Hz standard tuning or ‘concert pitch’) is naturally healing and protective. It boosts immunity, protects nerves, and even increases testosterone levels.

The one misgiving that I protest in this article is the fact that the discussion section and references omit citing my trail-blazing revelations in this 528Hz music industry. The authors only state in their abstract, the “frequency of 528 Hz . . . has recently attracted attention as a ‘healing’ type of music.” That substantive omission is an ethical violation. In science and publishing, proper attribution is required. Otherwise, sources are not credited for their efforts which is ethically repugnant, possibly even tortious according to U.S. case law.
    • Nevertheless, as the Editor-in-Chief of MedicalVeritas.org, having served as the impetus of this study, I am taking the liberty of republishing this important paper below.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th February 2024 at 22:44.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Delight (14th February 2024), Ewan (14th February 2024), Franny (14th February 2024), graeme22 (14th February 2024), Harmony (15th February 2024), Heart to heart (14th February 2024), Ioneo (14th February 2024), Mercedes (14th February 2024), Orph (14th February 2024), raregem (14th February 2024), Vangelo (15th February 2024), wondering (14th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread