Thread: False Prophets and Predictions

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Anthony Hale's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default False Prophets and Predictions

F.E.A.R. False Evidence Appearing Real

When It comes to prophecies and predictions I would like to share my unique perspective.
    This comes from my actual experiences in hearing about predictions that never manifest.

The first thing I would like to share is that there is no "The Future".

Any intuitive individual that is picking up on events that may happen in the future, may be doing so based on the energy of the collective at the time of the reading or prediction.
    If there is enough momentum in that direction and nothing changes, then "A collective" may experience a given event.

However, then the question becomes, which Earth, which Collective are we talking about?
    There are infinite parallel realities, timelines, and earths. As we expand our consciousness, we are becoming comfortable with this idea.
    We are seeing it in our movies, media, and our conversations.

So are there eight billion people experiencing one Earth?
    Or...
    Or one consciousness experiencing 8 billion version of Earth?

I lean toward the latter, because I know we are not all having the same experience down here.

Yes we may be having very similar experiences, but not exactly the same. Remember existence is infinite, and I understand it’s difficult
    for physical mind to comprehend such ideas.

So as an infinite, multidimensional being, I have no desire to place my creative source energy into negative based beliefs, definitions or predictions about what is going to happen.

In other words I will not fall into the trap of predictive programming. I will not participate in those type of psychological operations designed to
    create collective realities filled with fear and limitation.

The path forward is to remain in a positive state, regardless of outer circumstances. By doing so you greatly lessen the likely hood of experiencing or being part of
    versions of earth, hell bent on destruction. Be the change you want to see in the world. Don't look where you don't want to go.

Below is a short list of some of the main fear based belief systems I don’t buy into with my source energy

We are headed towards a nuclear / kinetic World War III.
    * I feel WWW III is happening right now, however it's an Information / Psychological War, as opposed to a kinetic war.

Society is going to collapse.
    * Yes there will be changes in our systems over time, and some growing pains, while we weed out the ones that no longer work or serve us.
    Or more accurately as we create a new consensus reality, that we are free to join. We always have a choice.

ET Groups are here to harm us, whether it be in physical reality or interdimensionally on the spirit planes.
    * Again it depends on your vibration and what you are buying into. Is there negative energy/beings on earth and the Astral Pane ?
    I would say yes. However I don't experience any effect from them because I don't inhabit the frequency domains where they operate.
    And when I do have experiences that feel and seem like they are negative based, I just check it off of the list as something I don't prefer.
    I am a sovereign being nothing has Dominion over me, I am not a victim!

Again it's all about what I choose to experience.

Living this way allows me to experience a reality that is full of joy, synchronicity and abundance. As opposed to what is being sold to the masses via individuals who live in fear.

I can still see the negativity out there, although it has no lasting effect on me, I sleep like a baby.

This way I can focus my energy, while I am here in physical reality on sending out love, compassion and empathy, and become a living template, allowing others to match my frequency… or not.

What I see in the world today is incredibly positive, my outlook is positive, my experiences are positive, for me the shift has already occurred, and we are just seeing the death throes of the old system that has no integrity and is falling apart In the light of consciousness.

I’m leaning into the light… join me !
    Last edited by Anthony Hale; 2nd March 2024 at 16:15.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Hale For This Post:

All is one (25th February 2024), Bill Ryan (25th February 2024), Casey Claar (26th February 2024), ClearWater (26th February 2024), Delight (25th February 2024), Docim369 (26th February 2024), East Sun (25th February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (29th February 2024), Eva2 (25th February 2024), Ewan (26th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (25th February 2024), gini (26th February 2024), Gwin Ru (25th February 2024), Harmony (26th February 2024), Heart to heart (29th February 2024), John'sKatya (1st March 2024), Mari (25th February 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th February 2024), mizo (25th February 2024), mr.white (28th February 2024), Open Minded Dude (26th February 2024), Orph (26th February 2024), palehorse (26th February 2024), Pam (26th February 2024), raregem (1st March 2024), Reinhard (26th February 2024), ronny (26th February 2024), Sadieblue (27th February 2024), Saxondale (29th February 2024), shamballaOn (25th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2024), thepainterdoug (25th February 2024), Tintin (26th February 2024), Violet3 (29th February 2024), wondering (25th February 2024), Yoda (25th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,013 times in 8,425 posts

Default Re: False Prophets and Predictions

Quote Posted by Anthony Hale (here)

I have to ask, first, which light are you talking about, describe it to me.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

All is one (26th February 2024), Anthony Hale (26th February 2024), Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), Chip (29th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), palehorse (26th February 2024), Pam (26th February 2024), raregem (1st March 2024), Tintin (26th February 2024), Violet3 (29th February 2024), Yoda (26th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,339 times in 919 posts

I agree;without a certain anchoring of a positive(spiritual) outlook , negative predictions(and negative news in general!) can have a negative impact and can even lead to a self fullfilling prphesy.

Sometimes the contrast between 'objective/collective reality' and personal experience is almost a paradox ;when the world is in turmoil, one might experience inner peace instead of panic and fear ,and in the deepest crisis the highest realization may take place,Gods' ways are often mysterious.

Nevertheless prophecy can -and perhaps should- function as a wake up call,a warning to avoid disaster,but not to spread the seeds of fear..

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

All is one (26th February 2024), Anthony Hale (26th February 2024), Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), Harmony (26th February 2024), palehorse (26th February 2024), Pam (26th February 2024), Reinhard (26th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2024), Violet3 (29th February 2024), Yoda (26th February 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

@Anthony Hale:

I like that you’re finding your stability in focussing on a good future.

In my opinion there is a future preserved for us similar to explained by Hindu's and Mayans in the cycles (and which seems to be similar to how the Christians etc. describe the return of a better period etc.)

For the moment the only future I’ve been able to perceive is really positive (correlating with how that better period is described). But thinking further on having perceived that good future, I understand that to get to a drastically better future we’ll still need to be going through loads of changes, which might not all be pleasant.

How exactly this road towards that better future/all those changes will come to pass I have not been able to see. So I presume we can still have a positive impact on how we get there.

Hence I think there is a difference between warning the people and trying to make them aware so they can consciously choose the best path and trying to exaggerate any and all possible negative scenarios (which doesn’t do anyone any good).

@ Gini: I totally agree
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Anthony Hale (26th February 2024), Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), gini (26th February 2024), Harmony (26th February 2024), palehorse (26th February 2024), Pam (26th February 2024), Reinhard (26th February 2024), Violet3 (29th February 2024), Yoda (26th February 2024)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,662 times in 1,606 posts

Great post Anthony!

It brings memory of a music from album Awake (Live - the band), the song "Operation Spirit"

Quote heard alot of talk about the ocean
    heard alot of talk about the sea
    heard alot of talk about alot of things
    never meant that much to me
    heard alot of talk about my spirit
    heard alot of talk about my soul
    but i decided that anxiety and pain
    were better friends
    so i let it go

did you let it go?
    let's get it back.
    let's get it back together.

heard alot of talk about this jesus
    a man of love, a man of strength
    but what a man was two thousand years ago
    means nothing at all to me today

he could have been telling me about my
    higher self
    but he only lives inside my prayer
    so what he was may have been beautiful
    but the pain is right now
    and right here

let it go!
    let it go!
    let it go, my friend
    and let's get it back
    let's get it back togethe
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

All is one (27th February 2024), Anthony Hale (26th February 2024), Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), gini (26th February 2024), Harmony (26th February 2024), Open Minded Dude (26th February 2024), Pam (26th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2024), Violet3 (29th February 2024), Yoda (26th February 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,719 times in 3,337 posts

Wonderful thread, Anthony! As someone who receives strong intuitive concepts of future outcomes, I have come to understand that they really are probabilities of what I am experiencing in the current timeline I am experiencing. Nothing is carved in stone as to how each of us react and no outcome is guaranteed.

I read a very perceptive remark in another thread about an intuitive who is predicting future activities. It was stated that this person may be be experiencing probable timelines, or prophecies, but appears to be injecting his own personal take on events into the mix, probably unknowingly. I certainly can see that probability in myself.

I do believe that this world has a pattern of cycles or ages just as All is one stated. There is evidence of this all over the world in physical form, although I find myself being much more cautious about what I accept as fact. Every age ends as will this one. That appears to be how this reality operates and I see no evidence that this current civilization will transcend the ending of this cycle.

Although living through (or not) the end of age, is potentially difficult and unsettling, I totally agree with the OP that the frequency I maintain will define the nature of the future in my personal experience, even though it may be the end of a cycle. The frequency I hold will also serve as my contribution to the outcome of events.
    Last edited by Pam; 28th February 2024 at 12:43.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

All is one (27th February 2024), Anthony Hale (26th February 2024), Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), Blacklight43 (26th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), gini (26th February 2024), Harmony (26th February 2024), Heart to heart (29th February 2024), mr.white (28th February 2024), palehorse (28th February 2024), Violet3 (29th February 2024), Yoda (26th February 2024)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Anthony Hale (here)

I have to ask, first, which light are you talking about, describe it to me.
    Not the one at the end of the tunnel, that usually ends up being a train

For me Light is simply a metaphor for love, positive energy, integrity ...

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Hale For This Post:

All is one (27th February 2024), Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), Chip (29th February 2024), ClearWater (26th February 2024), Eva2 (2nd March 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), gini (26th February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), Heart to heart (29th February 2024), Ioneo (26th February 2024), mr.white (28th February 2024), norman (26th February 2024), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (28th February 2024), ulli (29th February 2024), Violet3 (29th February 2024)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Nevertheless prophecy can -and perhaps should- function as a wake up call,a warning to avoid disaster,but not to spread the seeds of fear..
    Absolutely, all things serve double duty. For me the idea is to stay at the calm center of the storm, the balance point, where I can choose how I want to define any given situation or any experiential reality I happen to find myself in.
    We live in a Trinary universe. Positive, Negative and the balance point in between where we have a choice, and for that reason universe is slightly more positive than negative, which allows for expansion.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Hale For This Post:

All is one (27th February 2024), Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), Chip (29th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), gini (26th February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), Heart to heart (29th February 2024), Ioneo (26th February 2024), mr.white (28th February 2024), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (28th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2024), ulli (29th February 2024), Violet3 (29th February 2024)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Wonderful thread, Anthony! As someone who receives strong intuitive concepts of future outcomes, I have come to understand that they really are probabilities of what I am experiencing in the current timeline I am experiencing. Nothing is carved in stone as to how each of us react and no outcome is guaranteed.

I read a very perceptive remark in another thread about an intuitive who is predicting future activities. It was stated that this person may be be experiencing probable timelines, or prophecies, but appears to be injecting his own personal take on events into the mix, probably unknowingly. I certainly can see that probability in myself.

I do believe that this world has a pattern of cycles or ages just as All is one stated. There is evidence of this all over the world in physical form, although I find myself being much more cautious about what I accept as fact. Every age ends as will this one. That appears to be how this reality operates and I see no evidence that this current civilization will transcend the ending of this cycle.

Although potentially difficult and unsettling, I totally agree with the OP that the frequency I maintain will define the nature of the future in my personal experience, even though it may be the end of a cycle. The frequency I hold will also serve as my contribution to the outcome of events.
    Thank You Pam !

Yes we are swimming through a sea of probabilities.
    Bubbles within Bubbles, Dreams within Dreams, there is no end to the within of things !

And all of these variations, frequencies, probable realities, probable futures, are within consciousness, within each of us, we are the captains of our own process and discovery.

How exciting! Physical reality is a master class, playing out the age old story of the universe... From Darkness To Light !

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Hale For This Post:

All is one (27th February 2024), Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), gini (26th February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), Heart to heart (29th February 2024), mr.white (28th February 2024), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (28th February 2024), Violet3 (29th February 2024)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Great post Anthony!

It brings memory of a music from album Awake (Live - the band), the song "Operation Spirit"
    Thanks Palehorse, yes very good band !

The veil is being lifted. What a great moment in creation, we have front row seats !
    We get to see "The Machine" being dismantled.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Hale For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), gini (26th February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), Ioneo (26th February 2024), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (28th February 2024), Violet3 (29th February 2024)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by All is one (here)
    @Anthony Hale:

For the moment the only future I’ve been able to perceive is really positive

Just stay with that, follow your excitement, it's the driving force and the organizing principal of universe. Drop all expectations. Expectations are a form of limitation. Just allow everything to unfold naturally. The future is just an illusion anyway there is only the present moment.

Thank you All In One

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Hale For This Post:

All is one (27th February 2024), Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), gini (26th February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), Heart to heart (29th February 2024), Ioneo (26th February 2024), mr.white (28th February 2024), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (28th February 2024), Violet3 (29th February 2024)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Nicely expressed Anthony! And Thanks for sharing your unique perspective.
    Only Expirience can show how True one's believes are

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

Anthony Hale (29th February 2024), Bill Ryan (29th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), Harmony (29th February 2024), palehorse (6th March 2024), Pam (29th February 2024), Violet3 (29th February 2024)

25. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,283 times in 231 posts

Thank you Anthony for expressing the positive.
    Life is what YOU make it, and we all have choices as to which timeline we follow.
    Yet we are also aware of all the others impinging on that choice at times, attempting to delude us and lead us on another trajectory not conducive with the original path of humanity.
    We need to be the observer and just witness the world playing out the game of life while staying balanced and centered!
    Not an easy task but who said it was going to be easy.
    Just keep shining your Light🌟 and enlighten others with your WORDS🗡 SWORD of truth❤️

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Anthony Hale (29th February 2024), Bill Ryan (29th February 2024), Blacklight43 (29th February 2024), Delight (29th February 2024), Docim369 (29th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), Harmony (29th February 2024), Mari (29th February 2024), palehorse (6th March 2024), Pam (29th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2024), Tintin (29th February 2024), Yoda (1st March 2024)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mr.white (here)
    Nicely expressed Anthony! And Thanks for sharing your unique perspective.
    Your very welcome Mr. White, thank you for the kind words!

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Hale For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th February 2024), Chip (29th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), Harmony (2nd March 2024), palehorse (6th March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2024), Yoda (1st March 2024)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heart to heart (here)
    Thank you Anthony for expressing the positive.
    Life is what YOU make it, and we all have choices as to which timeline we follow.
    Yet we are also aware of all the others impinging on that choice at times, attempting to delude us and lead us on another trajectory not conducive with the original path of humanity.
    We need to be the observer and just witness the world playing out the game of life while staying balanced and centered!
    Not an easy task but who said it was going to be easy.
    Just keep shining your Light🌟 and enlighten others with your WORDS🗡 SWORD of truth❤️
    Thank you Hear to Heart Keep shining your light as well !

Yes the observer is in the eye of the storm , the balance point. Not getting caught up or swept away by the negative onslaught. When we are calm and in the present moment we can make better decisions about what action we might take.
    The present moment or balance point is the true place of power.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Hale For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), Harmony (2nd March 2024), palehorse (6th March 2024), Yoda (1st March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread