Thread: BLUE BOOK No 2

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,401 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow BLUE BOOK No 2

Published in 2007, Blue Book No. 2 emerges from a growing mistrust of technology and its potential negative effects on health and well-being. The book explores one of the most controversial aspects of this issue: the use of electromagnetic waves to influence human behavior.

Main Claims:

The book argues that technologies using electromagnetic waves, such as cell phones, microwaves, and cell towers, can subtly influence human behavior. These effects, not necessarily conscious, could manifest as changes in mood, sleep, concentration, and even perception.

The book relies on some scientific research, some of it contested, to support its claims. It also presents testimonials from people who claim to have experienced negative effects from prolonged exposure to electromagnetic waves.

Criticisms:

Blue Book No. 2 has been criticized by the scientific community. Some experts point out methodological flaws in the cited research and question the reliability of their conclusions. Additionally, the book is criticized for not presenting different perspectives on the issue objectively.

Conclusion:

Blue Book No. 2 raises important questions about the potential dangers of electromagnetic waves. It's important to note that scientific research on this topic is ongoing, and there's no consensus on the actual effects of these technologies on human behavior. Therefore, remaining cautious about alarmist claims and relying on reliable sources for forming an informed opinion is crucial.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (12th March 2024), Harmony (13th March 2024), Jim_Duyer (14th March 2024), John Hilton (14th March 2024), Kryztian (15th March 2024), Mercedes (12th March 2024), Nasu (13th March 2024), Vicus (12th March 2024), Violet3 (13th March 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 times in 177 posts

Default Re: BLUE BOOK No 2

I keep my phone in my knee pocket. That's about as far away from my head as I can convenientlly keep it. When I go to bed, I leave the phone to charge in the office.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

Kryztian (15th March 2024), Lunesoleil (14th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread