+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mewing - Weston Price's Work continued

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

Default Mewing - Weston Price's Work continued

I haven't found a thread dedicated to this yet. It's a trend, millions of people watch Youtube videos on it and it was mentioned in James Nestor's book Breath.

Mewing got its name from John (father) and Mike (son) Mew. (not sure how the Pokemon called Mew plays into all that)

Basically they found that our lower Jaws are not growing to their full potential, leading to all sorts of problems.

Yet they also found that there's a way to fix it.

-Correct oral posture --> tongue on the roof of the mouth
    -Adult swallowing (not suckling)
    -Mouth closed
    -Chewing hard stuff.

Here is a video from Mike Mew explaining it in more detail. I love the before and after images and the transformations that take place.

Don't be fooled into thinking this has just beauty or minor anatomical aspects.

If you want to go a level deeper down the rabbit hole, watch this. Whole Body Breathing. This shows how we can use our auxiliary breathing muscles to continually and rhythmically tug on our cranial base and thus induce proper bone development:

This is an Instagram Account dedicated to Mewing, I could watch their images the whole day.

https://www.instagram.com/mewing.world/

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2024), CurEus (20th March 2024), ExomatrixTV (19th March 2024), Harmony (20th March 2024), Ioneo (19th March 2024), Mike (19th March 2024), Vangelo (20th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread