+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The LDS/Mormon Preparedness guide

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Default The LDS/Mormon Preparedness guide

The Church of Latter Day Saints (LDS) aka Mormons have a rich tradition of preparedness within their faith community. It's obligated to set aside foods and the like for "lean times". In N.America they operate food warehouses and food banks often supplied by their own volunteer farms. Recently they have "returned" to fasting (one day/week) am unclear as to why.

The warehouses offer LOW cost pantry staples for long term food storage and have canning equipment, mylar bags and sealers, buckets etc. That part of their mission is open to the public and can be best understood on their website www.providentliving.org if you are curious or want to find a local operation or order online.

I have taken several groups on outings and day trips where bulk staples are purchased ( wheats, rice, sugar, dehydrated banana and apple chips) and then we pack them in bags for #10 cans. It's actually quite a lot of fun with a good group but you're welcome to go alone. Call ahead!

This is their Preparedness guide 200 pages of useful information. I am not affiliated with them but I do respect their perspective and mindset. Well worth printing out.

https://thesurvivalmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/LDS-Preparedness-Manual.pdf

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th March 2024 at 12:28. Reason: embedded the PDF

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Alan (25th March 2024), Bill Ryan (25th March 2024), Casey Claar (26th March 2024), Chip (26th March 2024), cursichella1 (25th March 2024), Harmony (25th March 2024), I am B (25th March 2024), Ioneo (25th March 2024), Matthew (26th March 2024), Mercedes (25th March 2024), mizo (25th March 2024), Sunny (25th March 2024), tessie999 (26th March 2024), Vangelo (26th March 2024), wondering (25th March 2024), Yoda (26th March 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 times in 1,394 posts

Default Re: The LDS/Mormon Preparedness guide

I clicked to learn more about psychedelics. I must get that dyslexia kooled at.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2024), Harmony (25th March 2024), I am B (25th March 2024), Kryztian (25th March 2024), Matthew (26th March 2024), Mercedes (25th March 2024), Miller (26th March 2024), mizo (25th March 2024), wondering (25th March 2024), Yoda (26th March 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,383 times in 477 posts

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    I clicked to learn more about psychedelics. I must get that dyslexia kooled at.
    Me too!!....

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Akasha (25th March 2024), Bill Ryan (27th March 2024), CurEus (27th March 2024), Kryztian (25th March 2024), Mercedes (25th March 2024), scotslad (27th March 2024), Yoda (26th March 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,044 times in 342 posts

Besides the religious stuff this is actually better than most prepper-created guides...

Thanks!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2024), CurEus (27th March 2024), Yoda (26th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,598 times in 21,138 posts

Exclamation Re: The LDS/Mormon Preparedness guide

The Glen L. Pace Memorandum – This document was compiled by Glen Pace, an LDS General Authority Seventy, and prepared it for the highest councils of the LDS church, which describes the trend of SRA among several wards of the church.

The Brenda Miles (Russel M. Nelson’s daughter) Affidavit – Bear in mind that SRA is typically a multi-generational family condition. This document was compiled by a therapist with direct involvement with the alleged victims of an SRA scandal in Bountiful UT during the 90’s.

The 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier – This document contains enormous amounts of research on the importance of heritage and families and their connection to SRA. Brigham Young is specifically mentioned as a member of the Merovingian family.

Cathy O’Brien – She has appeared before congress and testified publicly of the abuse she endured by elite government officials, and prominent Mormon, George Romney. She also observes the connection between the allegedly retired CIA program known as MK Ultra, and its principles being directly utilized on the LDS populace by its highest leaders.

Jessie Czebotar
    – Jessie has hundreds of interviews with various podcasters and radio show hosts describing her heavy lifelong involvement in SRA. She often references her knowledge of the Mormon church’s involvement in ritual abuse and its institutional connection to the Illuminati structure. Have a good look here.

Kristy Allen (Formerly known as Wanda Cummings) – Kristy was part of a traveling musical Mormon family, and claims her family was involved in SRA. She has made two noteworthy appearances as a whistleblower, including the International Tribunal for Natural Justice where she testified of her family’s direct involvement of SRA activities with Mormon apostles and even prophets.

Asia Raine Letters to the People Podcast – Asia has made public claims of being involved in a generational Mormon SRA family, and has memory of being victimized by Pope Paul the VI, and 9 of the 12 LDS apostles during the 70’s and 80’s.

JR Sweet of MormonMonarch.com – JR created this blog to share his experiences of growing up as a monarch slave in a multigenerational Mormon SRA family. Many of his experiences call out BYU Professors, Mormon apostles, and some prophets by name.
    Exposing the Mormon Cult - This in-depth video reveals the LDS cult of Mormonism and its many bizarre beliefs. Nearly every major doctrine of Mormonism, as well as its best arguments, are addressed and disproven one by one in this detailed documentary. Simultaneously, a case is made for actual Biblical Christianity, the reliability of the Bible, the Christian God, the Jesus of Christianity and the Gospel taught by Christianity, as opposed to Mormonism.

See below for each individual topic covered in the video and the time when it is discussed.

Brief Summary of Mormonism - 00:32
    Was Joseph Smith a false prophet? - 5:02
    Joseph Smith's religious background - 7:53
    The character of Joseph Smith - 10:30
    How did Joseph Smith come up with Mormonism? - 13:15
    The bizarre history of Mormonism: Kirtland, OH. - 16:27
    The bizarre history of Mormonism: Missouri - 19:13
    The bizarre history of Mormonism: Nauvoo, IL. - 22:10
    The bizarre history of Mormonism: Splinter Groups - 25:04
    The bizarre history of Mormonism: Salt Lake City, UT. - 28:09
    Did Smith really have a vision of God? - 31:02
    Importance of Smith's vision - 34:41
    Did the Golden Plates really exist? - 37:22
    Translating the Golden Plates - 40:21
    What's the Book of Mormon about? - 43:22
    Anachronisms in the Book of Mormon - 46:02
    Was the Book of Mormon plagiarized? - 48:45
    Why you shouldn't pray about the Book of Mormon - 51:41
    Changes made to the Book of Mormon - 54:18
    Lack of proof for the Book of Mormon - 57:48
    Other false writings of Mormonism - 1:00:42
    The Biblical God vs the god of Mormonism - 1:03:31
    The Mormon priesthood - 1:06:19
    Mormon temples and rituals - 1:09:40
    Racism in the Mormon priesthood - 1:13:32
    Polygamy in Mormonism - 1:16:31
    More strange Mormon teachings - 1:20:09
    Mormon salvation vs Christian salvation - 1:23:04
    Is the Bible reliable? - 1:26:00
    How Mormons misuse the Bible - 1:28:50
    What does the Bible say about Mormonism? - 1:34:08
    Did Mormonism restore the true Church? - 1:36:42
    Does Mormonism resemble the Biblical Church? - 1:39:50
    The true Gospel message of salvation for Mormons - 1:42:59

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vwt9ot/?pub=ir01b
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th March 2024 at 00:28.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Akasha (25th March 2024), Bill Ryan (27th March 2024), Matthew (26th March 2024), Mike (25th March 2024), NancyV (27th March 2024), norman (25th March 2024), Yoda (26th March 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,915 times in 8,407 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Jessie Czebotar[/B] – Jessie has hundreds of interviews with various podcasters and radio show hosts describing her heavy lifelong involvement in SRA. She often references her knowledge of the Mormon church’s involvement in ritual abuse and its institutional connection to the Illuminati structure. This episode is key.
    It wasn't life long, it was from the age of 4.5 years to 10 years, and she refused to do it so much that her abuse was mainly only punishments for refusing and anger tantrums by her grandmother.

" This episode is key" looks like you copied it without a link. Can you guide me to it ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2024), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2024), Yoda (26th March 2024)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Jessie Czebotar[/B] – Jessie has hundreds of interviews with various podcasters and radio show hosts describing her heavy lifelong involvement in SRA. She often references her knowledge of the Mormon church’s involvement in ritual abuse and its institutional connection to the Illuminati structure. This episode is key.
    It wasn't life long, it was from the age of 4.5 years to 10 years, and she refused to do it so much that her abuse was mainly only punishments for refusing and anger tantrums by her grandmother.

" This episode is key" looks like you copied it without a link. Can you guide me to it ?
    • have also a good look here
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2024), Yoda (26th March 2024)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Akasha (26th March 2024), Bill Ryan (27th March 2024), Matthew (26th March 2024), Yoda (26th March 2024)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,915 times in 8,407 posts

I don't understand either of those links. Is there an episode of something that's about Jessie that the sentence was referring to ?

If not, that ok too.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2024)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The LDS/Mormon Preparedness guide

I don't understand either of those links. Is there an episode of something that's about Jessie that the sentence was referring to ?

If not, that ok too.
    again:
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2024), Matthew (26th March 2024), Yoda (26th March 2024)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,382 times in 4,091 posts

What about Catholics? They're not responsible for their Church's corruption. What about Scientologists? Some of them are the NICEST people you will meet, right? They really care. Like REALLY care. Their 'church' on the other hand... they'll RPF their own wife. Just because LDS have the wrong prophet, and magical masonic underwear that doesn't work, and need to forget that Smith guy and go exclusively to Jesus, despite those things we shouldn't point at individuals. But that said, that's like a superb list you've made there. Much love - Matthew

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2024), Yoda (26th March 2024)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    What about Catholics? They're not responsible for their Church's corruption. What about Scientologists? Some of them are the NICEST people you will meet, right? They really care. Like REALLY care. Their 'church' on the other hand... they'll RPF their own wife. Just because LDS have the wrong prophet, and magical masonic underwear that doesn't work, and need to forget that Smith guy and go exclusively to Jesus, despite those things we shouldn't point at individuals. But that said, that's like a superb list you've made there. Much love - Matthew

I know ... but I see Mormons much closer to a real sickening cult than Catholics are ... and being nice is no guarantee if that person stays that way when exposed to how evil/corrupt their organization is ... when you are part of something that does evil, and you really do not care to find out about the truth in the "nicest way" possible does not hold water to me.
    • Most love to stay in eternal blissful ignorance. Except few people who do not mind going out their comfort zone. And for them, I have deep respect.
    Met face to face all kinds of religious people coming to one of my 80+ UFO lectures I gave and want to talk to me claiming I am doing the work of evil ... meanwhile I hold them a mirror sharing my knowledge trying to explain what they are part of and most of them do not want to find out.

And being nice is no guarantee it is 100% genuine ... The few that are genuine may not feel comfortable when they learn more about what they are part of. If they still are willing to check it out for themselves, they may lose friends & family network.

It is a dilemma that I wrestle with my whole life because of my personal encounters I had in the past having a devastating effect on some of them ... Should I stay silent?

I discussed this very issue multiple times on Radio & TV Amsterdam between 1990 and 1998. And from what I have learned is that those who are: ex-Scientologists ex-Witnesses of Jehovah ex-Mormons "ex-Share International followers" (Benjamin Creme) ex-Masons ex-Raëlians etc. etc. they all want me to continue my effort to show the dangers of all kinds of cults!

It is not "fun" to do ... I never have done it if they never bothered me on my 80+ lectures ... If they claim "higher moral ground" and it is based upon lies, abuse & deceptions, I can not stay silent.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th March 2024 at 01:56.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Akasha (26th March 2024), Bill Ryan (27th March 2024), Matthew (26th March 2024), NancyV (27th March 2024), Yoda (26th March 2024)

25. Link to Post #13
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,354 times in 432 posts

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Jesse Czebotar is at best a dishonest scam artist, and at worst a disinformation agent working for the people that are involved in this kind of abuse.

How do I know?
    Watch any interview...
    Or read her "affidavit"
    She mentions countless impossible things and name drops celebrities as if it were her job.
    She is a phony, come on guys.... Trust your intuition when you watch any of her interviews.
    She claims to have some official document from the government that backs up her claims, when in reality she just printed something out and had it notarized someplace.
    This is the document that makes things clear.
    Also notice how podcasts that have real survivors avoid Jesse... This is intentional.

This is a great podcast that recently interviewed Cathy O'Brian, they always interview survivors, and do a great job.

Last edited by Blastolabs; 26th March 2024 at 08:49.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2024)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,382 times in 4,091 posts

... I can not stay silent. ...
    Ok I know the feeling. I doubt an LDS member would have missed your first couple of posts if they looked at this thread. I'm not convinced you would influence them how you intended (in the contentious post) but I am convinced your words would make someone feel isolated. And you already made your point without making it personal.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2024), ExomatrixTV (26th March 2024)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Getting BACK on topic...

This preparedness guide compliments my other post
    13.6-Gigabytes-of-Survivial-and-preparedness-vids

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...paredness-vids

and my link to BOOKS!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...aredness-books
    Last edited by CurEus; 27th March 2024 at 13:24.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2024), I am B (27th March 2024)

31. Link to Post #16
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 times in 177 posts

Quote This preparedness guide compliments my other post
    I suspect you mean "complements" unless it's admiring your post. ;-)

Quote we pack them in bags for #10 cans
    I have no idea what a hash ten can is. Care to translate for a "britisher"?

Anyway, I'm all in favour of preparedness. In fact I have several cans of corned beef stashed away. (I don't know if they are #10 cans or some other kind.)

BTW are Mormons the same as Jehovah's Witnesses or is that a different cult? I know that JWs recognise the Passover date and nothing else and they hand out copies of "The Watchtower". (I have a family of JWs renting my UK house and they are good as gold.)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John Hilton (here)
    Quote This preparedness guide compliments my other post
    I suspect you mean "complements" unless it's admiring your post. ;-)

Quote we pack them in bags for #10 cans
    I have no idea what a hash ten can is. Care to translate for a "britisher"?

Anyway, I'm all in favour of preparedness. In fact I have several cans of corned beef stashed away. (I don't know if they are #10 cans or some other kind.)

BTW are Mormons the same as Jehovah's Witnesses or is that a different cult? I know that JWs recognise the Passover date and nothing else and they hand out copies of "The Watchtower". (I have a family of JWs renting my UK house and they are good as gold.)
    https://food.unl.edu/article/how-int...n-size-numbers

+ Reply to Thread