+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Euphrates River sounds emanating from inside cave, hoax???

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,698 times in 5,666 posts

Default Euphrates River sounds emanating from inside cave, hoax???

There are a number of videos making the rounds about this subject. Some show an interesting creature that was discovered, others post sounds coming from underground. Any thoughts about the validity? I'm curious because the Bible in Revelation discusses the fallen Angels that are bound under the Euphrates River that will be released during the end times.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Le Chat (29th March 2024), Mercedes (29th March 2024), Reinhard (28th March 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 128,793 times in 21,338 posts

Question Re: Euphrates River sounds emanating from inside cave, hoax???

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    I wonder how many new YouTube channels are created by A.I. last 2 or 3 years and how many of them seek (highly) controversial subjects to HIJACK these topics rehashing it with their A.I. Generated "summaries" mixed with analyzing the top voted comments and present it in such a way that people think it is "important" to share, like, subscribe and comment ... When that happens, more and more they use that knowledge to become even more efficient in producing, in my view, soulless productions JUST TO GET MORE CLICKS!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Le Chat (29th March 2024), Mercedes (29th March 2024), Michi (28th March 2024), mojo (29th March 2024), Orph (28th March 2024), Reinhard (28th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread