+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fast Rising Digital Tyranny vs Right To Be Left Alone ... An 2024 Update!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,254 times in 21,422 posts

Exclamation Fast Rising Digital Tyranny vs Right To Be Left Alone ... An 2024 Update!

• Fast Rising Digital Tyranny vs Right To Be Left Alone ... An 2024 Update!:

@paulworthington8666 quote: "Great anlaysis very well presented, Bev. Thank you. Just one point: I would not describe the intrusive state's relationship to the involuntarily transparent citizen as "paternal", because I had a wonderful, kind Dad, often firm in my childhood, but always focussed on the best for me, and totally open about his motives. This state is just manipulative and focused on its own advantage. The phrase, "for your convenience" is always a smarmy lie told by smarmy people. We are making you poorer, less free, wrecking your communities, making you have to battle with ever more bureaucracy on crap online websites, and leading you towards atomic annihilation "for your convenience". Good fathers don't do that. Very bad governments, companies etc. do". unquote

@roydavis5613 quote: "The enemy inside the gate is the most dangerous !! I will defend my privacy, freedom and anonymity to my last breath. This smacks of the Chinese 'social credit' scoring !!! My inside leg measurement is between me and my tailor !!!" unquote

@emmaglasscoe8703 quote: "What happens when the database gets hacked and I.D.s get deleted??? That could be interesting..." unquote

@marylaguzinska4507 quote: "If local authorities can use them at their discretion, what happens if you have a dodgy employee who starts to follow young women or children to find out their routines, where they live etc? These cameras should only be looked at if there is a crime that has already been taken place and needs investigating. unquote

@marylaguzinska4507 quote: "If most people already have their ID info on their phones, there is no reason to make it all law. Those who don't wish everything on their phone should be allowed to continue their daily lives without being prevented from doing anything they can already". unquote

@fen0000 quote: "They need to make it digital in order to bring in CBDC's!" unquote

@marylaguzinska4507 quote: "What about the 100,000 children who disappear from care homes every year in the UK. Apparently (allegedly) social services were being paid 40,000 pounds for every child they place in a foster home, and the social worker who creates the circumstance to remove a sometimes perfectly happy and healthy child from their parents, can be paid 4,000 pounds. There is a big criminal enterprise which has been investigated by an ex policeman who has given all the evidence to all politicians and police etc., but is being ignored, as child sex trafficking and adrenochrome harvesting is very big business. This ex police sergeant also has all the information on the many hundreds of false businesses set up by elites to launder money etc. So many elites involved, it is being well covered up, just like the Saville crimes etc and Epstein". unquote
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

FractalEnergy (8th April 2024), gini (8th April 2024), Harmony (8th April 2024), palehorse (8th April 2024), Yoda (7th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,788 times in 1,624 posts

Default Re: Fast Rising Digital Tyranny vs Right To Be Left Alone ... An 2024 Update!

There is a supreme court order against Meta products in Brazil (whatsapp, facebook, instagram, etc..) and seems it is spreading to twitter and other socials, here is response of Elon Musk to the supreme court in Brazil.

said Musk:

“we will probably lose all revenue in Brazil and have to shut down our office there. But principles matter more than profit.”
    "To ensure that you can still access the 𝕏 platform, download a virtual private network (VPN) app"
    https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1777089879295631409

and more here on this case:

https://twitter.com/shellenberger/st...76372351836642

https://twitter.com/shellenberger/st...16787834032271

Clearly the freedom of speech in Brazil just went to hell!

Watch the video here:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1776776372351836642

All major socials provided personal data from their users to Brazilian court, so a country driving fast in the direction of dictatorship will know pretty damn well who are those complaining and the dissidents.

I wish best of luck to the good Brazilian people.
    Last edited by palehorse; 8th April 2024 at 04:49.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th April 2024), FractalEnergy (8th April 2024), gini (8th April 2024), Harmony (8th April 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (10th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread