+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Selling your birth certificate as a commodity/ Governments with no oaths

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,049 times in 2,117 posts

Default Selling your birth certificate as a commodity/ Governments with no oaths

I have heard this a few times this year, from your footprint being put on a piece of paper when you were born to your mother signing you away. Liten to this 5 minute clip

https://gregreese.substack.com/p/no-...-post&r=1ookaj

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th April 2024), Bill Ryan (9th April 2024), Harmony (10th April 2024), Inversion (9th April 2024), Ioneo (9th April 2024), Miller (9th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,414 times in 5,730 posts

Default Re: Selling your birth certificate as a commodity/ Governments with no oaths

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    I have heard this a few times this year, from your footprint being put on a piece of paper when you were born to your mother signing you away. Liten to this 5 minute clip

We have been in bondage and our government heads the BAD GUYS but are WE responsible as citizens? That is a big question for me... what is MY responsibility?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th April 2024), Bill Ryan (9th April 2024), Inversion (9th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Selling your birth certificate as a commodity/ Governments with no oaths

If the military treats its service members so harshly, WHAT WOULD THEY DO TO US? There is no accountability apparent at any level. There is more and more evidence of our place considered to be produce, chattel or commodities. As a product on the plantation, when push comes to shove, we will NOT be consulted about our disposition. Yes, there is more info coming out but WHAT WILL really help us? I recall Theresa Long being one of the few people who stood up for her troops.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th April 2024), Harmony (10th April 2024), Inversion (10th April 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I am 69 and my personal plan is that I will not comply any longer. Just because paper rules are on a ledger does NOT mean it applies to me. There is no way I will go against my values now I feel them so deeply. I will not hurt others to defend myself. IF God is here, IMO anything is possible. This means EVERYTHING is available according to our choices.

I choose not to need the Beast SYSTEM. I hate this SYSTEM. I repudiate it and I am NOT afraid. Honestly, I see that many who claim a relationship with Creator don't trust there is any benefit. I may be mistaken but this is as sincere a place as any I can stand. I don't know why all the "God People" all look for earthly solutions? God is HERE!!!!!! That MEANS something.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4lpyi5/?pub=mpxgj

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th April 2024), Harmony (10th April 2024), Inversion (10th April 2024)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,027 times in 1,728 posts

The following are things Kent Dunn has said about birth certificates and baptisms over the years. The last known show he did was on KCOR radio on 11/28/23.

Quote (03/04/19) Birth certificates are federal bank notes. YT code: huRp_L7VJmo (private video).

(11/06/19) We are outlaws until our mother’s sign the birth certificate then we’re under Masonic law. YT code: 4CfG5pl8H6Q (unavailable video).

(11/27/19) A person with a birth certificate is considered a slave under the maritime court. YT: hojd0B_I7A4 (unavailable video)

(06/30/21) We are considered cargo because we contain the commodity of DNA. I heard the Grays refer to us as containers or apes according to Tony Rodrigues. The birth certificate imprisons us. The black ink on the document means we are dead. KCOR archives don't go back that far.

(02/28/19) When a person is baptized the Vatican owns their soul. YT code: sI542jqxMjM (unavailable video)
    Kerry Cassidy interviewing Johnny Cirucci
    Quote China pays the Vatican two billion dollars a year in tribute. In an interview Kerry did with Captain Mark Richards he told her China & the Vatican are controlled by the Draco.
    Tony Rodrigues talking about Space Programs post#5
    Quote At 39:00 they talk about a Gray that called Tony another ape from Earth and a baboon.
    Last edited by Inversion; 14th April 2024 at 05:19.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th April 2024), Harmony (10th April 2024), Jaak (9th April 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Contracts entered into by force, coercion, or fraud are null and void and cannot be enforced.

This also holds true for treaties.

This is a "known" known...it is not ambiguous.

I believe at issue is just whom adjudicates. Your librarian can quash overdue book fines but not parking fines...which "government" or adjudicating body is empowered to do so remains a mystery to me. A lot has to do with competent jurisdiction BUT I believe a sworn statement in front of an officer of oaths "should" be sufficient. at least in part.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th April 2024), Harmony (10th April 2024)

13. Link to Post #7
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Language
    Estonian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 times in 132 posts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaak For This Post:

Harmony (10th April 2024)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,121 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)

We have been in bondage and our government heads the BAD GUYS but are WE responsible as citizens? That is a big question for me... what is MY responsibility?

I have not watched the video, and probably won’t, but I’m in the mood to say the following. For what it’s worth of course:

As a matter of morality, ethics and law, you have no responsibility to the person or persons who have in fact defrauded you. However, you have no responsibility to the wrongdoer only to the extent and in connection with the subject matter of the fraud against you. (Which when talking about governments supranational corporations etc… covers a lot of ground ripe with areas for them to commit fraud and much worse. Which may be the point being made in the video.)

For instance, if someone defrauded you into buying a house and paying that person some, but not all, of the price for the house he or she did not own and had no right to sell, then you have no responsibility to the defrauder to pay the balance of the purchase price. And, as a matter of law, the defrauder/wronger-doer has a responsibility to you to return what you did pay and, in addition, pay you for your damages as a result of the fraud, and probably punitive damages to boot. (Wouldn’t it be just and moral for governments and their large global corporate partners to return to us what they have taken from us by unlawful, deceptive and fraudulent means? One can remain positive.)

But, despite the fraud committed against you as depicted in my hypothetical regarding the house, you still have responsibilities to the wrongdoer to not in return defraud him or her in some way or punch the wrongdoer in the nose or engage in even worse conduct.

But what responsibilities do the citizens owe, if any, to an organization of people, public or private (or both), that have committed institutional and systemic fraud and crimes against the people they swore to serve (governments) or contracted to provide reliable goods and services (corporations) that is so pervasive that it detrimentally and drastically negatively affects the very fabric of society?

When is enough too much and we say no more?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Harmony (10th April 2024)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

This is from Kim Goguen, and I found the diagram interesting. The House of Abrasax was depicted in the movie Jupiter Ascending and her spelling in Abraxas. Birth means Genesis in Hebrew which is the first book of the Old Testament and the Torah. Beresh*t/Genesis can also mean to be born, creation, generation & in the beginning.

justempowerme
    Quote Humans are considered assets to the cabal. Actually they consider humans as ‘live’ stock and we are literally traded (our birth certificates) on the stock exchange. They consider us food and covet our life force energy which is highly valued by beings who are (or believe they are) unable to manufacture life force energy themselves because they are cut off from the soul matrix.
    Last edited by Inversion; 17th April 2024 at 05:14.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I'm posting this to show a similar logic.

Lone Wolf by James Rink
    Quote The following is verbatim on page 104 of James' book.

According to Project Zeta Diogenes survivor Sgt. Dan Macholean III, the United States Social Security Administration has been secretly brain mapping all Americans based on their genetic potential.

If your Social Security Number begins with:

0-1 Offspring of scientists. 0 usually refers to Project Paperclip scientists and their descendants.
    2-3 Offspring of scientists and or persons of interests regarding professionals.
    4 Soldier material based on genetics and size. Perfect Super Soldier is 6’1 & 7/8” tall, based on the Fibonacci sequence. Most of the 4’s have been messed with genetically.
    5 Offspring of technically inclined persons or your blue-collar technicians and mechanics.
    6 Offspring of soldiers, usually 2nd gen, but they are not necessarily desirable soldier material, just hosts to the psychic metagene factor. The 6s are humbreds of the 4’s
    7 no data available
    8 Are offspring of soldiers of 3rd gen. 8’s ARE very desirable, as they special abilities that are enhanced due to Social Engineering. 8’s are further enhancements of the 4’s & 6’s…
    9 Are persons of disinterest as they are considered 10% “Not Normally Organized Persons.” This includes most UCC-1 Sovereign individuals who give up their U.S Citizenship due to Admiralty Law or Blacks Common Law to the point that they are not worth dealing with as they are enlightened to their use of linguistics regarding unConstitutional Laws & understand that anyone NOT under UCC-1 Sovereignty is basically considered “OWNED COMMODIITES & PRODUCTS” by Governments.
    Last edited by Inversion; 17th April 2024 at 06:11.

+ Reply to Thread