+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Introverted Personalities and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Adrian86's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Introverted Personalities and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

Perhaps in this Thread, we can discuss the significance of understanding the balance between introverted and extroverted personality types.

Any thoughts or advice is welcomed in suggesting suitable roles for the introvert, namely where one is able to make a living in a symbiotic way with a predominantly extrovert society.

I have started this thread because I find myself very much fitting the definition of an introvert.
    see: http://giftedkids.about.com/od/socia...introverts.htm

My problem is that I cannot seem to find a way to utilize personal skills effectively, especially in regards to establishing myself with independence and financial stability.

personally, I can say that I am skilled with technology such as that I know how to build and repair computers, audio engineering/production related tasks - even to extent of film and animation production. I love to read and absorb information in a broad spectrum, namely that which can be placed within the scope of the alternative media and more.

I have tried various jobs such as customer service, but none seem to work out. Which brings me back to the topic of Introverts and Extroverts.

I find that because of my introverted nature, I was left with feelings of being under-appreciated, all the way to feelings of not being good enough to assume a notable role in society as I cannot keep up with the fast paced and cut-throat demand that such roles may require.

Can anybody lend some advice or suggestions for my predicament? also, if possible, towards the topic of introversion and extroversion in general.

cheers,
    ~Adrian

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Adrian86 For This Post:

ace (27th January 2011), ASIA (30th January 2011), Black Panther (4th July 2011), Corncrake (26th January 2011), Dragonfly (26th January 2011), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2011), GoldenYears (30th January 2011), Hybrid5226 (26th January 2011), jimbojp (4th July 2011), karamba (25th April 2013), KosmicKat (26th January 2011), Limor Wolf (26th January 2011), Lisab (4th July 2011), MustachedPrune (26th January 2011), Muzz (4th July 2011), NancyV (31st January 2011), s3nru (29th January 2011), Sophocles (21st June 2018), Swami (26th January 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (30th January 2011), Woody (3rd July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Smile Re: Introverted Personalities and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

OMG- I can so relate. I was so painfully shy as a young person. School was absolute torture.. I never fit in anywhere. That on top of having such a F**** up disfunctional family , I don't know how old you are, but if I could do it all over again, I would do something in the arts. Photography, writing,, computer design, something where I don't have to be around people.

You are most likely a walk-in. some call it wanderer. Et soul.

http://www.llresearch.org/library/a_...s_handbook.pdf

this may answer some of your questions.

Hope this helps

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Adrian86 (26th January 2011), Corncrake (26th January 2011), Hybrid5226 (26th January 2011), karamba (25th April 2013), Limor Wolf (26th January 2011), Lisab (4th July 2011), MustachedPrune (26th January 2011), Sophocles (21st June 2018), sumkat (18th July 2013), yaksuit (27th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: Introverted Personalities and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

Hey Adrian and starchild, this is something I can totally relate to. I'm weird though, I'm expressive and have good people skills, but I am undoubtedly introverted. I get exhausted around too many people. I absorb so much, I need to adapt my life to accomodate. Here's a book that helped me the most. The Introvert Advantage, How to Thrive in an Extrovert World.

For the longest time I couldn't tell if I was introverted, when I take all those personality tests I tend to be all over the map. I score a balance across all those divisions.

But, extroverts recreate, get their energy reservoirs filled by being around people. Introverts get their reservoirs filled by being alone, they need time to think to function.

I can soooo relate to the shyness in school. I didn't talk out loud for the first two years of school. I whispered all my answers in the nuns ears. Thank god for Sister Gardensia, I think that was her name. My Mom says it was like I went into shock. It didn't help I was ultra-sensitive to damn near everything.

I love this book, I own a business, I've been an instructor in the Air Force, I can do public speaking. But, I cannot do those things if I do not schedule in lots of time to be alone.

I hope anyone who struggles with how to fit in an extroverted world would find this book helpful.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ara (27th January 2011), Bosswagon (26th January 2011), Corncrake (26th January 2011), Dragonfly (26th January 2011), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2011), GoldenYears (30th January 2011), Hybrid5226 (26th January 2011), karamba (25th April 2013), Ki's (25th April 2013), Lancelot (4th July 2011), Limor Wolf (5th February 2011), misericordia (28th November 2011), mosquito (26th April 2013), NancyV (31st January 2011), norman (26th January 2011), pinkfrost (29th January 2011), RunningDeer (10th November 2022), sheddie (28th January 2011), Sophocles (21st June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Yesterday my daughter opined that I have no ambition! The sad fact is that I have given up trying to have ambitions. It feels as if there is a path mapped out for me and any attempt to deviate from it is firmly but gently corrected. I know that I can contribute effectively in a world-class organization, but ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

Adrian86 (26th January 2011), Hybrid5226 (26th January 2011), karamba (25th April 2013), meeradas (27th January 2011), Transpacifickism (29th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

The sort of introversion that you speak where you feel its affecting your ability to fulfill your wants, needs, and potential is typically rooted in some core beliefs and values instilled in us as a child. So determining what was imposed on you to give a core (unconscious) value that you are perceived as under appreciated. First challenge is that. Then learning to appreciate ourselves, (instilling a positive core value) meaning appreciation doesn't come from external sources. "I appreciate what I do without anyone elses input." This enables us in employment roles to feel that we have enough self value to not be railroaded, be able to feel secure asking for raises (we have to appreciate our work enough to expect equal give back in energy) . WE really have to examine and feel what is going on in the core beleif systems that we feel that we aren't entitled to earn an abundant living. Because if we don't feel it, its hard to make it happen.

One is honesty. We are instilled with a lot beliefs about doing hard work and monetary reciprocation. We get that from family and social engineering. That if you make a lot of money without putting in double effort we are somehow in error, or lazy or lacking in character.... whatever. Allowing subtle judgements to be placed on what we do and how we earn our money.

I personally assume a less work, more money attitude. But its because of another core belief I've learned to cultivate. I'm not a slave. I came here to spend most of my hours LIVING not working. I no longer equate work with money. To do otherwise is a slave mentality and its been our human psyche for a long time. But I had to be honest in expression and say. Guess what God. I want a job where I can stay home, do very little but make a lot. I really had to learn that was okay to have as core value. Once I did ...well money was no longer the problem it used to be. Before I had a very hard time convincing myself I was entitled to just basic living, housing, food, heat. It's no longer a problem. It just shows up.. It will show up because the universe that manifests against our core energy doesn't make judgements. We have the judgement in the core energy and send it out. But I had to get rid of some negative core beleifs by tracking where they came from. Most of it was overtly or covertly instilled in childhood. And then further engrained as I went through life, I kept putting out this neg value, it was returned to me as I'm without value.

If you have no self value you will have no value (monetary) returned to you or otherwise you have to do it through brute force (labor).

This is why so many of those law of attraction concepts don't work. They dont' explain that people have to clean up their inner self a little get rid of the negative core values. You can think as many positive thoughts as you want but if the inner energy it's going out on has a neg core value affecting the power output...you don't manifest well.

An example of a core belief that I grew up with was what ever I had, I HAD to share it. A very common parental installation of a conditioned belief "You can have it but you have to share it" . As an adult whenever anything came my way I got rid of it as fast as possible, money, material things regardless if I really wanted to or not. If I had extra I had to give it up. If I had it AT ALL I had to give it up. It's a form of guilt. I did it in a knee jerky unconscious way , not even realizing I was doing it. Everything I had , 'it was wrong for me to have it" This makes it really hard to support yourself.

Now on the flip side. The fast paced and cut throat demand is robotically conditioned people. They don't feel they do, they operate. They seem to be running from something. That is not an energy I don't think that would support you and no matter how confident you got, you'd never feel ....content? there. I'm more of an extoverted personality or rather self authoritative and I could easily keep up with people like that but its not an energy I care to engage in because I'm laid back. I just get this sense they are driven (not self motivated) by something that is not altogether healthy.

Not thatthey are of your league but would you really enjoy those people even if you had the skills you thought you needed to work in that sort of environment? Its very important we enjoy our work and that which supports it. Make a huge difference. Big difference to be in a paradigm of people who think you are working miracles and then yawn in your face (invalidating) or those who have no clear concept of what you are doing but are enthused anyway...lol. A lot of people who are bit more spiritual compare themselves to their more succesful peers . Those successful people can't quite grasp you, therefore seem to ignore you or perhaps undervalue you. That's THEIR problem, not a problem YOU have. You don't want to really integrate with that sort of energy you end up seeking validation from the very group who will never give it to you. It perpetrates a viscous cycle.

Finding your own security in your own self authority will lead you to find your existing personal skills are perfectly adequate. You probably just need a little self excavation. There is a lot of ego engagement in the typical extrovert they've learned to cultivate ways to get the sort of attention that continuously props up their self identity. Not to say that extroverts are all ego engaged I'm talking about in the common perception world--the rat race. You don't really want to cultivate that sort of extrovertism you want to aim for self authority. Meaning you, your opinion, your feelings, view points, how your inner self is expressed is confident in it's expression. Because it's self supported. You stop questioning yourself or assuming you are wrong because you aren't out there flashing like some people tend to.

And....

Extrovertism can be a meaningful sign of insecurity as introvertism.

Don't always assume something is wrong with you, per say. There are some really false standards that we've tried hard to live up to. Problem is false standards aren't real. So we expend a lot of energy attempting to live up to something that doesn't' really exist.

Quote Posted by Adrian86 (here)
    Perhaps in this Thread, we can discuss the significance of understanding the balance between introverted and extroverted personality types.

Any thoughts or advice is welcomed in suggesting suitable roles for the introvert, namely where one is able to make a living in a symbiotic way with a predominantly extrovert society.

I have started this thread because I find myself very much fitting the definition of an introvert.
    see: http://giftedkids.about.com/od/socia...introverts.htm

My problem is that I cannot seem to find a way to utilize personal skills effectively, especially in regards to establishing myself with independence and financial stability.

personally, I can say that I am skilled with technology such as that I know how to build and repair computers, audio engineering/production related tasks - even to extent of film and animation production. I love to read and absorb information in a broad spectrum, namely that which can be placed within the scope of the alternative media and more.

I have tried various jobs such as customer service, but none seem to work out. Which brings me back to the topic of Introverts and Extroverts.

I find that because of my introverted nature, I was left with feelings of being under-appreciated, all the way to feelings of not being good enough to assume a notable role in society as I cannot keep up with the fast paced and cut-throat demand that such roles may require.

Can anybody lend some advice or suggestions for my predicament? also, if possible, towards the topic of introversion and extroversion in general.

cheers,
    ~Adrian

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

A while ago someone posted a quote of krishnamurti that goes like that: "Being well adjusted to a sick society is no sign of health"
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Banshee (26th January 2011), Black Panther (22nd July 2011), Corncrake (26th January 2011), GoldenYears (30th January 2011), jimbojp (4th July 2011), Limor Wolf (5th February 2011), meeradas (27th January 2011), misericordia (28th November 2011), NancyV (31st January 2011), norman (26th January 2011), pilotsimone (26th January 2011), Sophocles (21st June 2018), write4change (26th January 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

----------

Huge subject. I used to run seminars on the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) - an extension of Jung's work on very fundamental character types.

The terms introverted and extraverted have altered and evolved since Jung first coined them. They have come to mean (sort of) 'shy and unconfident' vs 'social and confident' - in casual modern use.

This is not what the terms originally meant. The original use is a very valuable thinking tool.

A preference for Introversion means that one's inner world is more important that the outer 'real' one. For an Introvert to operate in the non-preferred, 'outer' world means that one is constantly draining one's batteries. One might be able to function well (or not), but either way it's exhausting and one has to 'go inside' to recharge.

To recharge, one might go for a walk in the forest, listen to relaxing music, meditate, enjoy a long bath, read a good book. Always alone (or with someone you don't have to talk to!)

An Extravert is the opposite. Their preferred world is the external, 'real' one. They will recharge by going to parties, eating in a crowded restaurant, meeting people, playing team sports, listening to loud music.

For an Introvert, this would be a nightmarish ordeal at the end of a long day. For an Extrovert, they are plugging into the source of energy they need to sustain them.

There is much more to this. But those are the basics.

Of interest, many Avalon forum members are Introverts - they prefer to write rather than talk (as Extraverts do) - and besides, the Extraverts are all out having a good time while you're there with your keyboard and your strong, vivid, internal universe.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th January 2011 at 14:02.

13. The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Abhaya (27th January 2011), ace (27th January 2011), Adrian86 (27th January 2011), Adrift (23rd February 2011), Alan (26th January 2011), Ancient (26th January 2011), ASIA (30th January 2011), astrid (27th January 2011), Banshee (26th January 2011), Bea (27th January 2011), Black Panther (22nd July 2011), Blacklight43 (5th February 2011), Bluebird (27th January 2011), bluestflame (26th January 2011), Bluewool (26th January 2011), blufire (31st January 2011), boja (12th March 2021), Bosswagon (26th January 2011), BrianEn (26th January 2011), Burke (27th January 2011), Caterpillars Lens (31st January 2011), Chris Gilbert (13th September 2013), concerned square (28th January 2011), Corncrake (26th January 2011), cowens66 (26th January 2011), danielle (26th January 2011), Dragonfly (26th January 2011), East Sun (26th January 2011), edina (26th January 2011), Eram (23rd April 2013), Erin (27th January 2011), Fructedor (26th January 2011), GoldenYears (30th January 2011), Gone001 (26th January 2011), hohoemi (26th January 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (26th January 2011), Isthatso (26th January 2011), jackovesk (26th January 2011), January (8th February 2011), jeoseeker (28th January 2011), Jetsam (26th January 2011), John Parslow (26th January 2011), karamba (25th April 2013), Kindling (26th January 2011), Lancelot (4th July 2011), Lettherebelight (3rd May 2013), Limor Wolf (5th February 2011), Luke (26th January 2011), Magnus (26th January 2011), misericordia (28th November 2011), Muzz (4th July 2011), NancyV (31st January 2011), Nenuphar (26th January 2011), omeriko (26th January 2011), Ouroboros (27th January 2011), Peace in Oz (12th March 2021), perfectresonance (27th January 2011), pilotsimone (26th January 2011), Pris (22nd August 2014), quench (26th January 2011), Ramdass528 (5th February 2011), Reirrac (29th April 2013), RunningDeer (25th April 2013), s3nru (29th January 2011), Sebastion (26th January 2011), Silva (26th January 2011), silverchimes (31st January 2011), Sol Va (31st January 2011), soleil (26th April 2013), Sophocles (21st June 2018), veda (5th February 2011), wegge (27th January 2011), Woody (3rd July 2011), write4change (26th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Bill, you said it soooo much better than me.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

15. Link to Post #9
    Macedonia Avalon Member TheChosen's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to be an introvert (I liked thinking, being alone, not communicating much etc) but then something changed. Now I am extrovert (I like going out, don't like staying at home, like being around many people and communicating with them etc)

They tell you personality doesn't change in this regard and I used to believe it.. until the change happened to me. Still trying to figure out what happened to me to initiate such a big change
    TheChosen - Master of Self, Servant to None

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheChosen For This Post:

hohoemi (26th January 2011), Pris (22nd August 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One of the things I found interesting when I began to study introversion is how thought travels very different pathways in the brains of introverts versus extroverts. If you go into Amazon and look for the book I mentioned above, look inside and see if you can see page 74/75, or check the book out from a library. There is a great diagram of how the neuropathways of introverts look like, and the similar paths for extroverts.

One is called the Longer Introvert Acetylcholine Pathway, and for the extrovert, Shorter Extrovert Dopamine Pathway. WE literally use more of our brain. I can and often do accidentally send my extroverted friends into brain saturation, I'll see their eyes glaze over when I've pushed them past their capacity to think. They're getting exhausted, and I'm flying high. We laugh about this. It helps when you understand what is going on, and it helps when you can find funny, goofy ways to help your fellow extrovert terrans understand, too.

I think one thing that may happen to many introverts is that growing up, and in our predominant culture right now, we don't see who we are mirrored back at us. So, we misread the signals and lose confidence in our skills. I think we have them. We simply may not understand that and just need to understand ourselves better, and trust ourselves.

Before I understood what was going on when people's eyes glazed over, I thought this was happening because I was boring. I grew up convinced I was one boring gal. But, now that we can talk openly together about our differences, my extrovert friends tell me I am anything but boring. They just can't pace with me on the thinking stuff, but they love it. This was very surprising to me. And these conversations with people I trust has helped me become much more assured with myself.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ara (27th January 2011), Bluebird (27th January 2011), Hazel (27th April 2013), hohoemi (26th January 2011), January (8th February 2011), NancyV (31st January 2011), norman (26th January 2011), Peace in Oz (12th March 2021), pilotsimone (26th January 2011), ThePythonicCow (27th January 2011), vortex surfer (26th January 2011), wolf_rt (28th January 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi Adrian
    You might want to try affiliate marketing. I'm thinking along those lines myself at the moment. I suggest you research it well first though, it's not a get rich quick job and I think you need to put in quite a bit of time and effort to make it work.

There's a course on the web 'wealthy affiliates.' I think you can join for a one month trial for a reduced fee. I'm sure there are other ways to learn the skills without paying though. It's something you can do from your computer without having to interact face to face and it might be able to provide you with a supplementary income promoting things you're interested in. Best of luck.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to honeybee For This Post:

mosquito (26th April 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Greetings,
    you might be interested in the personality type testing that is current, most of us are blends of particular traits -as in the Myer Briggs profiling.
    There are no pure 'introverts', or 'extroverts'-it can be useful to determine the degree of Judging/Intuitive/introvert/extrovert results you end up scoring,
    as a guide to your potential in various job-roles. Often paradoxes occur, Musicians and actors are often very Introverted people, but seek to externalize via personae.
    A therapist, for instance, can be either more introvert than extrovert-or a Lawyer. Appearances can be very deceptive, I am simply expressing my own findings in life-
    it is dangerous to think in precise boundaries, in absolute terms about the Human personality, it far too protean to categorize neatly.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

edina (26th January 2011), Hazel (27th April 2013), NancyV (31st January 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 201 posts

Bill Ryan wrote, "Huge subject. I used to run seminars on the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) - an extension of Jung's work on very fundamental character types."

I didn't know that, Bill! Very interesting!

It was a relief for me when I first "discovered" the MBTI in my 20s. People usually describe me as bubbly (meant a compliment, though I hear, "air head". L!) yet I can only take people in small doses.

I was from an early age fascinated by psychology, hypnosis, metaphysics, the occult, and spirituality (in earnest around 12, though I remember one of my favorite books when I was 6 was, "The Witch's Catalog", a pretend catalog of ingredients and tools I wished with all my heart was real!)

With introversion comes a great deal of introspection, which has led me to some dark places over the years. Lots of questions about myself and life in general, and not many answers.

I enjoy working with people, but am exhausted at the end of the day even if I'm working part time. I'm a cafe person, not a bar person, prefer reading and solitary activities to large concerts and parties.

Cannot do crowded, bustling restaurants. It's not a question of being a goody-goody (as I used to be accused of! ) but that I need that time to myself or else I get sick, and quickly. MUCH prefer writing to speaking - I feel more focused and am far more effective at communicating, and frankly, am taken more seriously when I write something vs when I'm speaking.

Love email, avoid the phone like the plague.

Silent retreats, like the ones featured in this YouTube Channel, sound like Heaven to me.
    https://youtube.com/user/SilenceA.../0/A5AhtmlL81U

I'm enjoying this thread, so glad it was started!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

edina (26th January 2011), Hazel (27th April 2013), Kindling (26th January 2011), misericordia (28th November 2011), Ramdass528 (5th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I can and often do accidentally send my extroverted friends into brain saturation, I'll see their eyes glaze over when I've pushed them past their capacity to think. They're getting exhausted, and I'm flying high. We laugh about this. It helps when you understand what is going on, and it helps when you can find funny, goofy ways to help your fellow extrovert terrans understand, too.

For a long time I didn't understand and thought I was stupid for my inability to get what I thought were perfectly reasonable thoughts across. We do a lot of things to others perhaps in the form of prejudice, via our misunderstanding of how our minds work but we end up doing as much damage to ourselves. If we are creating our reality, I'm thinking its more important than ever to understand how our minds work and what its using for and against us.

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member cowens66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    Greetings,
    you might be interested in the personality type testing that is current, most of us are blends of particular traits -as in the Myer Briggs profiling.
    There are no pure 'introverts', or 'extroverts'-it can be useful to determine the degree of Judging/Intuitive/introvert/extrovert results you end up scoring,
    as a guide to your potential in various job-roles.
    A friend does personality typing for a large defense contractor, . I was typed as an intuitive-introvert. I have the test around here somewhere, can't remember much about it now, been a few years, but I think I was a P, don't know if that's right.

Maybe someone could clarify that remembers the particulars of the testing better than I do. Being an Intuitive introvert can explain why I don't remember the details, think we are more big picture types?

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member EsmaEverheart's Avatar
    Thanks

ISTJ here all the way.

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Hi Esma,

I remember Intuitive and Judging from that type. Can't remember what S and T are. Can you fill in the blanks for me? Now I really have to go find that test. Connie

29. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member EsmaEverheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Sensing and Thinking. Introvert too.

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EsmaEverheart (here)
    Sensing and Thinking. Introvert too.
    Thank you. It's starting to come back to me.

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Such an interesting thread and so many points I resonate with. I was a very shy child - the only redhead in the family and always labelled highly strung and it took me years to learn to interact with people. I still don't really enjoy big parties unless I am with like minded people. Put me in a room full of city bankers and I freeze! However, it sounds simplistic but one way to get over shyness is to think of how other people are feeling instead of the emotions going on inside oneself. There are people one labels extrovert and they are not at all - it is all a front. Psychometrics (tests) are fallible.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

edina (26th January 2011), karamba (25th April 2013), Kindling (26th January 2011), Ramdass528 (5th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast