+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Charles and his Master

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Charles and his Master

Charles' master, a very powerful man, was once a beggar in India? It reminds me somewhat of Siddhartha's journey. He left the palace to understand suffering and meaning in life.

Is the master willing to share for his benefit, or for our mutual benefit? Has the master learned this previously or was he born knowing?

First, Siddhartha remembered his previous lives. Next, he saw how beings are reborn according to the law of cause and effect, or karma. He saw that good deeds lead the way, from suffering to peace. Then he saw that the origin of suffering is being greedy, which arises from thinking that we are more important than everybody else. Finally, he became completely free from thinking in a way that caused him any suffering.

Does any of this have to do with us wishing to incarnate for this experience at this time?

Maybe Charles and his master feel we are ready for the Dharma. Charles has been allowed to give the information to those who will receive it.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Kindling (26th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Charles and his Master

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Charles' master, a very powerful man, was once a beggar in India? It reminds me somewhat of Siddhartha's journey. He left the palace to understand suffering and meaning in life.

Is the master willing to share for his benefit, or for our mutual benefit? Has the master learned this previously or was he born knowing?

First, Siddhartha remembered his previous lives. Next, he saw how beings are reborn according to the law of cause and effect, or karma. He saw that good deeds lead the way, from suffering to peace. Then he saw that the origin of suffering is being greedy, which arises from thinking that we are more important than everybody else. Finally, he became completely free from thinking in a way that caused him any suffering.

Does any of this have to do with us wishing to incarnate for this experience at this time?

Maybe Charles and his master feel we are ready for the Dharma. Charles has been allowed to give the information to those who will receive it.
    Hi Mandala,

I get no signs of such altruism from Charles' statements. He makes no secret that his motives are to protect the human genome. He never said it was for our enlightenment. I would take this at face value.
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

guido (26th January 2011), Vangelo (26th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Hopeful thinking, always wishing for a spark of goodness.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (26th January 2011), Kindling (26th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

What a good point. Charles comes across as a bit rough and ready type, who will get the job done without letting emotions get in the way.
    He don't seem to come from a place of love and light does he? Yet we're lead to believe that his master is a good man and have a message of hope for humanity.
    Charles said in his own words. there is no help, we have to face this alone with madmen as leaders.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Your calling Charles master a man but didn't Charles himself say that

1: his master sheds his skin?
    2: his master is 5000 years old?

I am brand new here and this is only my third post
    so maybe i'm missing something here.
    Last edited by humanalien; 26th January 2011 at 17:13. Reason: Wrong info

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

im convinced his master is his higher self i may be wrong but thats how i feel about them from what ive read

his master sheds his skin,is this when the higher self changes bodies or re-incarnated and that would explain his master being 5000 years old

just my thoughts on it

peace K

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kesom For This Post:

guido (26th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by kesom (here)
    im convinced his master is his higher self i may be wrong but thats how i feel about them from what ive read

his master sheds his skin,is this when the higher self changes bodies or re-incarnated and that would explain his master being 5000 years old

just my thoughts on it

peace K
    I read a post of Bill Ryan's where he recounts a meeting he had with the man,Charles' master' late last year. So this is a separate flesh and blood entity we are talking about.

Modwiz

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I read a post of Bill Ryan's where he recounts a meeting he had with the man,Charles' master' late last year. So this is a separate flesh and blood entity we are talking about.

Modwiz
    ya modwiz your right he did say that yesterday i think,sorry hadnt thought it through mate but you are most definately right

sorry again,peace K

13. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member guido's Avatar
    Thanks

well did you hear about the story The masters of the far east? A book by James Biard Spalding?

A lot of people in this interesting book have two bodies, looking like flesh but possible a body of energie, like Jezus may have had after returning from the dead.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to guido For This Post:

kesom (26th January 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by guido (here)
    well did you hear about the story The masters of the far east? A book by James Biard Spalding?

A lot of people in this interesting book have two bodies, looking like flesh but possible a body of energie, like Jezus may have had after returning from the dead.
    ive never heard of it guido but up until that post from bill yesterday that modwiz mentioned i was thinking he was his higher self but you could be onto somethin

peace K

16. Link to Post #11
    Croatia Deactivated
    Thanks

Ponder this....hypothetical of course:
    1. hypothesis: I reach enlightenment right now and have a connection with my higher self to such a degree that I am my higher self embodied. I have the ability to make incarnating decisions just like I would in pre-life (let's say 100% of my higher self energy embodied).
    2. hypothesis: I decide to incarnate part of my higher self in this lifetime, breed it myself for a specific purpose, it is still me but in a second body totally unaware and the first body calls the shots (let's say 20% of my higher self goes to that body leaving 80% in the first one)
    3. hypothesis: At the end of the first bodies life, the second body is taught to turn on everything needed to make a connection like the first one has and then I let the first body die while switching the totality of higher self energy into the 2nd body.
    4. hypothesis: I repeat the process all over.

How long do you think I could pull this off? 5000 years? If it were possible, it wouldn't be odd.

Not saying this is the case, but just a little food for thought

17. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

The 'shedding his skin' bit sticks with me as a point of contemplation. I have several understandings of beings that do this.

1) Caterpillars - these creatures go through several molts as they grow before they choose to make a chrystalis and transform fully into butterflies or moths. The image of the 'Who Are You' caterpillar comes to mind here.....

2) Various Reptilians - I don't really want to go here. I admire David Icke's work very much, and I know from some experience catering for the Arthur Laffer family (inventor of Reaganomics, Skull and Bones player, etc) that there is substance to it. It also focused me in a weird way for awhile, and blocked more interesting understandings of beings like the Rainbow Serpent. I don't feel this is what we're looking at. Too easy.

3)Selchies - these are mythical seal creatures who lived in the ocean (metaphor for consciousness) and then would shed their seal skin to walk a time on Earth in human form. Many tales of these beings involve encountering humans, falling in love, then being treated terribly, choosing to re-don the seal skin and return home to the sea, much to the humans they encountered deep sadness and regret. Something here rings very true for me, but is still not quite it

4)Trills - okay, sorry to go the star trek route, but these beings, featured in Deep Space 9, are a symbionic being. A much older sentient form of consciousness that has a 'worm' form enhabits other fully formed human psyches in a mutually beneficial manner. The classic 'trill' marking is spots on the side of arms and head/temples. Interestingly, the selkie pictures I've found (look at my profile picture for an example) have these spots too.

Also included in Charles' description is the understanding that his Master is 'a genetic anomaly'.

Another related set of ideas that seems relevant is Charles' description of himself as having 'a thicker skin than most'. Again with the skin metaphor, for what one's psyche can handle without disruption.

Not sure what to do with it, not making any conclusions, trying just to muse and be moved by the muse at once. Hard not to want to peek at the operator behind the amazing talking head on the screen, full of fire and command presense....

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Artemesia (here)
    The 'shedding his skin' bit sticks with me as a point of contemplation.
    I feel that this may have meant reincarnation.

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Dear Kersley,

Please don't take this wrong but sometimes a kick in the ass does comes from a place of light and love albeit it may look dark at the time. Also sometimes you have to speak the language the other is speaking in order to be heard and then love can be delivered openly. Hope this makes sense to you.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

20. Link to Post #15
    Germany Avalon Member HeatherJJAnderson's Avatar
    Thanks

Fascinating...Humans are constantly shedding their skin. Bill, did Charles mention a change in his epidermis after his venture in the machine?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to HeatherJJAnderson For This Post:

Lita (28th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread