+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boeing Whistleblower and My Information

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Sickscent's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Boeing Whistleblower and My Information

SORRY! The site that the information is on has crashed do to the volume of people hitting it. I will just post the information straight into this first post. Its a lot of info, so hopefully this will work and the Admins won't get mad at me. But, here we go.

I hope this works! Some of the links and pix might be gone, but we'll see how it goes!

I'll put the article in a reply! I just got it all up: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1239-Boeing-Whistleblower-and-My-Information&p=12020&viewfull=1#post12020
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th June 2016 at 19:43. Reason: fixed link to post

2. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Default Re: Boeing Whistleblower and My Information

Good to see you here SickScent.....
    Lets see what this info will bring...

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I've been keeping up with your posts on GLP and your blog. I agree that it's good to see you around here. Great job on all your research man, I'm certain that it's not in vain. This whistleblower material certainly validates much of my own experiences and beliefs, and I'm glad to see that your still in contact with the guy.
    Last edited by Solphilos; 17th April 2010 at 16:16.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    I've been keeping up with your posts on GLP and your blog. I agree that it's good to see you around here. Great job on all your research man, I'm certain that it's not in vain.
    Thanks. Its been quite a lot of work. I'm glad to be here also.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Yeah, it's obvious from the depth of your posts and write-ups that you've spent a good deal of time and energy on this material. It is appreciated and will make a difference for those who need it.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Now, when he comes back, he lets the doom out of the bag: Again, this is out there. Days. There is a 'domino' effect because of how our electrical grid is designed. It has safeguards which actually take it down - in segments - automatically in order to keep from frying things... but the components of what those automatic systems are supposed to protect are not protected from EMP and/or huge static loads to ground. I'm not an EE so not sure what that means. So when the system trys to protect itself - it can cascade - quickly. But if certain parts of the system get damaged - again this is out there - then it can take years to replace them. Problem is, the companies who make this stuff don't have enough raw materials on hand - right now - to make them all. Some of them don't even have back up power sources.... they are 'commerical' suppliers ! Think about it. Really think about it.
    Heard yesterday that the prices of steel/iron are rising extremely fast. I think the rulers are stocking up big time......

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    Heard yesterday that the prices of steel/iron are rising extremely fast. I think the rulers are stocking up big time......
    A lot of these little things are further clues that things are going down. It's the right timeframe, so it all makes sense. I am a contactee also, and everything that I can put together says that something big is coming. Its just a matter of putting all the pieces together.

8. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by Sickscent (here)
    A lot of these little things are further clues that things are going down. It's the right timeframe, so it all makes sense. I am a contactee also, and everything that I can put together says that something big is coming. Its just a matter of putting all the pieces together.
    Hi sick,
    good to have you on board.
    Is there any connection between the info of this thread and the fact that you are a contactee?

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Bashi, I wondered about that, but I have no idea.

10. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

No "download" info that resonates?

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    Oh yeah, I have a ton of that all the time. I was told that the event that the entire idea of 2012 will wrap around are gamma ray bursts. That is why I researched this so intensely. This was about 2 years ago.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh yeah, I have a ton of that all the time. I was told that the event that the entire idea of 2012 will wrap around are gamma ray bursts. That is why I researched this so intensely. This was about 2 years ago.

12. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I have not done a reseach on gamma-rays.
    Why dont you post some good links, pics or upload some PDFs about it?

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I have not done a reseach on gamma-rays.
    Why dont you post some good links, pics or upload some PDFs about it?
    Sure, I'll do that Bashi.

For starters, the Wiki info on GRB is pretty good:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_ray_bursts

Gamma-ray bursts (GRBs) are flashes of gamma rays associated with extremely energetic explosions in distant galaxies. They are the most luminous electromagnetic events occurring in the universe. Bursts can last from milliseconds to nearly an hour, although a typical burst lasts a few seconds. The initial burst is usually followed by a longer-lived "afterglow" emitting at longer wavelengths (X-ray, ultraviolet, optical, infrared and radio).
    Most observed GRBs are believed to be a narrow beam of intense radiation released during a supernova event, as a rapidly rotating, high-mass star collapses to form a black hole. A subclass of GRBs (the "short" bursts) appear to originate from a different process, possibly the merger of binary neutron stars.
    The sources of most GRBs are billions of light years away from Earth, implying that the explosions are both extremely energetic (a typical burst releases as much energy in a few seconds as the Sun will in its entire 10 billion year lifetime) and extremely rare (a few per galaxy per million years[1]). All observed GRBs have originated from outside the Milky Way galaxy, although a related class of phenomena, soft gamma repeater flares, are associated with magnetars within the Milky Way. It has been hypothesized that a gamma-ray burst in the Milky Way could cause a mass extinction on Earth.[2]
    GRBs were first detected in 1967 by the Vela satellites, a series of satellites designed to detect covert nuclear weapons tests. Hundreds of theoretical models were proposed to explain these bursts in the years following their discovery, such as collisions between comets and neutron stars.[3] Little information was available to verify these models until the 1997 detection of the first X-ray and optical afterglows and direct measurement of their redshifts using optical spectroscopy. These discoveries, and subsequent studies of the galaxies and supernovae associated with the bursts, clarified the distance and luminosity of GRBs, definitively placing them in distant galaxies and connecting long GRBs with the deaths of massive stars.
    Contents [hide]
    1 History
    2 Classification
    2.1 Long gamma-ray bursts
    2.2 Short gamma-ray bursts
    3 Energetics and beaming
    4 Progenitors
    5 Emission mechanisms
    6 Rates and impacts on life
    7 See also
    8 Footnotes
    9 Notes
    10 Books
    11 References
    12 External links
    [edit]History

Main article: History of gamma-ray burst research
    Gamma-ray bursts were first observed in the late 1960s by the U.S. Vela satellites, which were built to detect gamma radiation pulses emitted by nuclear weapons tested in space. The United States suspected that the USSR might attempt to conduct secret nuclear tests after signing the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty in 1963. On July 2, 1967, at 14:19 UTC, the Vela 4 and Vela 3 satellites detected a flash of gamma radiation unlike any known nuclear weapons signature.[4] Uncertain what had happened but not considering the matter particularly urgent, the team at the Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, led by Ray Klebesadel, filed the data away for investigation. As additional Vela satellites were launched with better instruments, the Los Alamos team continued to find inexplicable gamma-ray bursts in their data. By analyzing the different arrival times of the bursts as detected by different satellites, the team was able to determine rough estimates for the sky positions of sixteen bursts[4] and definitively rule out a terrestrial or solar origin. The discovery was declassified and published in 1973 as an Astrophysical Journal article entitled "Observations of Gamma-Ray Bursts of Cosmic Origin".[5]

Positions on the sky of all gamma-ray bursts detected during the BATSE mission. The distribution is isotropic, with no concentration towards the plane of the Milky Way, which runs horizontally through the center of the image. Credit: G. Fishman et al., BATSE, CGRO, NASA
    Many theories were advanced to explain these bursts, most of which posited nearby sources within the Milky Way Galaxy. Little progress was made until the 1991 launch of the Compton Gamma Ray Observatory and its Burst and Transient Source Explorer (BATSE) instrument, an extremely sensitive gamma-ray detector. This instrument provided crucial data indicating that the distribution of GRBs is isotropic—not biased towards any particular direction in space, such as toward the galactic plane or the galactic center.[6] Because of the flattened shape of the Milky Way Galaxy, sources within our own galaxy would be strongly concentrated in or near the Galactic plane. The absence of any such pattern in the case of GRBs provided strong evidence that gamma-ray bursts must come from beyond the Milky Way.[7][8][9] However, some Milky Way models are still consistent with an isotropic distribution.[10]
    For decades after the discovery of GRBs, astronomers searched for a counterpart: any astronomical object in positional coincidence with a recently observed burst. Astronomers considered many distinct classes of objects, including white dwarfs, pulsars, supernovae, globular clusters, quasars, Seyfert galaxies, and BL Lac objects.[11] All such searches were unsuccessful,[nb 1] and in a few cases particularly well-localized bursts (those whose positions were determined with what was then a high degree of accuracy) could be clearly shown to have no bright objects of any nature consistent with the position derived from the detecting satellites. This suggested an origin of either very faint stars or extremely distant galaxies.[12][13] Even the most accurate positions contained numerous faint stars and galaxies, and it was widely agreed that final resolution of the origins of cosmic gamma-ray bursts would require both new satellites and faster communication.[14]
    Several models for the origin of gamma-ray bursts postulated[15] that the initial burst of gamma rays should be followed by slowly fading emission at longer wavelengths created by collisions between the burst ejecta and interstellar gas. Early searches for this "afterglow" were unsuccessful, largely due to the difficulties in observing a burst's position at longer wavelengths immediately after the initial burst. The breakthrough came in February 1997 when the satellite BeppoSAX detected a gamma-ray burst (GRB 970228[nb 2]) and when the X-ray camera was pointed towards the direction from which the burst had originated, it detected fading X-ray emission. Ground-based telescopes later identified a fading optical counterpart as well.[16] Once the GRB faded, deep imaging was able to identify a faint, distant host galaxy at the location of the GRB as pinpointed by the optical afterglow.[17]
    Because of the very faint luminosity of this galaxy, its exact distance was not measured for several years. Well before then, another major breakthrough occurred with the next event registered by BeppoSAX, GRB 970508. This event was localized within four hours of its discovery, allowing research teams to begin making observations much sooner than any previous burst. The spectrum of the object revealed a redshift of z = 0.835, placing the burst at a distance of roughly 6 billion light years from Earth.[18] This was the first accurate determination of the distance to a GRB, and together with the discovery of the host galaxy of 970228 proved that GRBs occur in extremely distant galaxies.[19] Within a few months, the controversy about the distance scale ended: GRBs were extragalactic events originating within faint galaxies at enormous distances. The following year, GRB 980425 was followed by a bright supernova (SN 1998bw), indicating a clear connection between GRBs and the deaths of very massive stars. This burst provided the first strong clue about the nature of the systems that produce GRBs.[20]

NASA's Swift Spacecraft launched in November 2004
    BeppoSAX functioned until 2002 and CGRO (with BATSE) was deorbited in 2000. However, the revolution in the study of gamma-ray bursts motivated the development of a number of additional instruments designed specifically to explore the nature of GRBs, especially in the earliest moments following the explosion. The first such mission, HETE-2,[21] launched in 2000 and functioned until 2006, providing most of the major discoveries during this period. One of the most successful space missions to date, Swift, was launched in 2004 and as of 2009 is still operational.[22][23] Swift is equipped with a very sensitive gamma ray detector as well as on-board X-ray and optical telescopes, which can be rapidly and automatically slewed to observe afterglow emission following a burst. More recently, the Fermi mission was launched carrying the Gamma-Ray Burst Monitor, which detects bursts at a rate of several hundred per year, some of which are bright enough to be observed at extremely high energies with Fermi's Large Area Telescope. Meanwhile, on the ground, numerous optical telescopes have been built or modified to incorporate robotic control software that responds immediately to signals sent through the Gamma-ray Burst Coordinates Network. This allows the telescopes to rapidly repoint towards a GRB, often within seconds of receiving the signal and while the gamma-ray emission itself is still ongoing.[24][25]
    New developments over the past few years include the recognition of short gamma-ray bursts as a separate class (likely due to merging neutron stars and not associated with supernovae), the discovery of extended, erratic flaring activity at X-ray wavelengths lasting for many minutes after most GRBs, and the discovery of the most luminous (GRB 080319B) and the most distant (GRB 090423) objects in the universe.[26][27]
    [edit]Classification

Gamma-ray burst light curves
    While most astronomical transient sources have simple and consistent time structures (typically a rapid brightening followed by gradual fading, as in a nova or supernova), the light curves of gamma-ray bursts are extremely diverse and complex.[28] No two gamma-ray burst light curves are identical,[29] with large variation observed in almost every property: the duration of observable emission can vary from milliseconds to tens of minutes, there can be a single peak or several individual subpulses, and individual peaks can be symmetric or with fast brightening and very slow fading. Some bursts are preceded by a "precursor" event, a weak burst that is then followed (after seconds to minutes of no emission at all) by the much more intense "true" bursting episode.[30] The light curves of some events have extremely chaotic and complicated profiles with almost no discernible patterns.[14]
    Although some light curves can be roughly reproduced using certain simplified models,[31] little progress has been made in understanding the full diversity observed. Many classification schemes have been proposed, but these are often based solely on differences in the appearance of light curves and may not always reflect a true physical difference in the progenitors of the explosions. However, plots of the distribution of the observed duration[nb 3] for a large number of gamma-ray bursts show a clear bimodality, suggesting the existence of two separate populations: a "short" population with an average duration of about 0.3 seconds and a "long" population with an average duration of about 30 seconds.[32] Both distributions are very broad with a significant overlap region in which the identity of a given event is not clear from duration alone. Additional classes beyond this two-tiered system have been proposed on both observational and theoretical grounds.[33][34][35][36]
    [edit]Long gamma-ray bursts
    Most observed events have a duration of greater than two seconds and are classified as long gamma-ray bursts. Because these events constitute the majority of the population and because they tend to have the brightest afterglows, they have been studied in much greater detail than their short counterparts. Almost every well-studied long gamma-ray burst has been associated with a rapidly star-forming galaxy and in many cases a core-collapse supernova as well, unambiguously linking long GRBs with the deaths of massive stars.[37]
    [edit]Short gamma-ray bursts
    Events with a duration of less than about two seconds are classified as short gamma-ray bursts. Until 2005, no afterglow had been successfully detected from any short event and little was known about their origins. Since then, several dozen short gamma-ray burst afterglows have been detected and localized, several of which are associated with regions of little or no star formation, including large elliptical galaxies and the intracluster medium.[38][39][40] This rules out an association with massive stars, confirming that short events are physically distinct from long events. The true nature of these objects (or even whether the current classification scheme is accurate) remains unknown, although the leading hypothesis is that they originate from the mergers of binary neutron stars.[41] A small fraction of short gamma-ray bursts are probably associated with giant flares from soft gamma repeaters in nearby galaxies.[42][43]
    [edit]Energetics and beaming

Artist's illustration of a bright gamma-ray burst occurring in a star-forming region. Energy from the explosion is beamed into two narrow, oppositely-directed jets. Credit: NASA/Swift/Mary Pat Hrybyk-Keith and John Jones.
    Gamma-ray bursts are very bright as observed from Earth despite typical immense distances. An average long GRB has comparable bolometric flux to a bright Galactic star despite a distance of billions of light years (compared to a few tens of light years for most stars). Most of this energy is released in gamma rays, although some GRBs have extremely luminous optical counterparts as well. GRB 080319B, for example, was accompanied by an optical counterpart that peaked at a visible magnitude of 5.8,[44] comparable to that of the dimmest naked-eye stars despite the burst's distance of 7.5 billion light years. This combination of brightness and distance requires an extremely energetic source. Assuming the gamma-ray explosion to be spherical, the energy output of GRB 080319B would be within a factor of two of the rest-mass energy of the Sun (the energy which would be released were the Sun to be converted entirely into radiation.) [26]
    No known process in the Universe can produce this much energy in such a short time. However, gamma-ray bursts are thought to be highly focused explosions, with most of the explosion energy collimated into a narrow jet traveling at speeds exceeding 99.995% of the speed of light.[45][46] The approximate angular width of the jet (that is, the degree of beaming) can be estimated directly by observing "jet breaks" in afterglow light curves: a time after which the slowly-decaying afterglow abruptly begins to fade rapidly as the jet slows down and can no longer beam its radiation as effectively.[47][48] Observations suggest significant variation in the jet angle from between 2 and 20 degrees.[49]
    Because their energy is strongly beamed, the gamma rays emitted by most bursts are expected to miss the Earth and never be detected. When a gamma-ray burst is pointed towards Earth, the focusing of its energy along a relatively narrow beam causes the burst to appear much brighter than it would have been were its energy emitted spherically. When this effect is taken into account, typical gamma-ray bursts are observed to have a true energy release of about 1044 J, or about 1/2000 of a Solar mass energy equivalent.[49] This is comparable to the energy released in a bright type Ib/c supernova (sometimes termed a "hypernova") and within the range of theoretical models. Very bright supernovae have been observed to accompany several of the nearest GRBs.[20] Additional support for strong beaming in GRBs has come from observations of strong asymmetries in the spectra of nearby type Ic supernova [50] and from radio observations taken long after bursts when their jets are no longer relativistic.[51]
    Short GRBs appear to come from a lower-redshift population and are less luminous than long GRBs.[52] The degree of beaming in short bursts has not been accurately measured, but as a population they are likely less beamed than long GRBs[53] or possibly not beamed at all in some cases.[54]
    [edit]Progenitors

Main article: Gamma-ray burst progenitors

Hubble Space Telescope image of Wolf-Rayet star WR 124 and its surrounding nebula. Wolf-Rayet stars are candidates for being progenitors of long-duration GRBs.
    Because of the immense distances of most gamma-ray burst sources from Earth, identification of the progenitors, the systems that produce these explosions, is particularly challenging. The association of some long GRBs with supernovae and the fact that their host galaxies are rapidly star-forming offer very strong evidence that long gamma-ray bursts are associated with massive stars. The most widely-accepted mechanism for the origin of long-duration GRBs is the collapsar model,[55] in which the core of an extremely massive, low-metallicity, rapidly-rotating star collapses into a black hole in the final stages of its evolution. Matter near the star's core rains down towards the center and swirls into a high-density accretion disk. The infall of this material into a black hole drives a pair of relativistic jets out along the rotational axis, which pummel through the stellar envelope and eventually break through the stellar surface and radiate as gamma rays. Some alternative models replace the black hole with a newly-formed magnetar,[56] although most other aspects of the model (the collapse of the core of a massive star and the formation of relativistic jets) are the same.
    The closest Galactic analogs of the stars producing long gamma-ray bursts are likely the Wolf-Rayet stars, extremely hot and massive stars which have shed most or all of their hydrogen due to radiation pressure. Eta Carinae and WR 104 have been cited as possible gamma-ray burst progenitors.[57] It is unclear if any star in the Milky Way has the appropriate characteristics to produce a gamma-ray burst.[58]
    The massive-star model probably does not explain all types of gamma-ray burst. There is strong evidence that some short-duration gamma-ray bursts occur in systems with no star formation and where no massive stars are present, such as galaxy halos and intergalactic space.[52] The favored theory for the origin of most short gamma-ray bursts is the merger of a binary system consisting of two neutron stars. According to this model, the two stars in a binary slowly spiral towards each other due to the release of energy via gravitational radiation[59][60] until the neutron stars suddenly rip each other apart due to tidal forces and collapse into a single black hole. The infall of matter into the new black hole in an accretion disk then powers an explosion, similar to the collapsar model. Numerous other models have also been proposed to explain short gamma-ray bursts, including the merger of a neutron star and a black hole, the accretion-induced collapse of a neutron star, or the evaporation of primordial black holes.[61][62][63][64]
    [edit]Emission mechanisms

Main article: Gamma-ray burst emission mechanisms
    The means by which gamma-ray bursts convert energy into radiation remains poorly understood, and as of 2007 there was still no generally accepted model for how this process occurs.[65] Any successful model of GRB emission must explain the physical process for generating gamma-ray emission that matches the observed diversity of light-curves, spectra, and other characteristics.[66] Particularly challenging is the need to explain the very high efficiencies that are inferred from some explosions: some gamma-ray bursts may convert as much as half (or more) of the explosion energy into gamma-rays.[67] Recent observations of the bright optical counterpart of GRB 080319B, whose light curve was correlated with the gamma-ray light curve,[44] has suggested that inverse Compton may be the dominant process in some events. In this model, pre-existing low-energy photons are scattered by relativistic electrons within the explosion, augmenting their energy by a large factor and transforming them into gamma-rays.[68]
    The nature of the longer-wavelength afterglow emission (ranging from X-ray through radio) that follows gamma-ray bursts is better understood. Any energy released by the explosion not radiated away in the burst itself takes the form of matter or energy moving outward at nearly the speed of light. As this matter collides with the surrounding interstellar gas, it creates a relativistic shock wave that then propagates forward into interstellar space. A second shock wave, the reverse shock, may propagate back into the ejected matter. Extremely energetic electrons within the shock wave are accelerated by strong local magnetic fields and radiate as synchrotron emission across most of the electromagnetic spectrum.[69][70] This model has generally been successful in modeling the behavior of many observed afterglows at late times (generally, hours to days after the explosion), although there are difficulties explaining all features of the afterglow very shortly after the gamma-ray burst has occurred.[71]
    [edit]Rates and impacts on life

Currently orbiting satellites detect an average of about one gamma-ray burst per day[72]. Because gamma-ray bursts are visible to distances encompassing most of the observable universe, a volume encompassing many billions of galaxies, this suggests that gamma-ray bursts must be exceedingly rare events per galaxy. Measuring the exact rate is difficult, but for a galaxy of approximately the same size as the Milky Way, the expected rate (for long GRBs) is about one burst every 100,000 to 1,000,000 years.[1] Only a few percent of these would be beamed towards Earth. Estimates of rates of short GRBs are even more uncertain because of the unknown beaming fraction, but are probably comparable.[73]
    A gamma-ray burst in the Milky Way, if close enough to Earth and beamed towards it, could have significant effects on the biosphere. The absorption of radiation in the atmosphere would cause photodissociation of nitrogen, generating nitric oxide that would act as a catalyst to destroy ozone.[74] According to a 2004 study, a GRB at a distance of about a kiloparsec could destroy up to half of Earth's ozone layer; the direct UV irradiation from the burst combined with additional solar UV radiation passing through the diminished ozone layer could then have potentially significant impacts on the food chain and potentially trigger a mass extinction.[2][75] The authors estimate that one such burst is expected per billion years, and hypothesize that the Ordovician-Silurian extinction event could have been the result of such a burst, although there is no current evidence to support this idea.
    There are strong indications that long gamma-ray bursts preferentially or exclusively occur in regions of low metallicity. Because the Milky Way has been metal-rich since before the Earth formed, this effect may diminish or even eliminate the possibility that a long gamma-ray burst has occurred within the Milky Way within the past billion years.[58] No such metallicity biases are known for short gamma-ray bursts. Thus, depending on their local rate and beaming properties, the possibility for a nearby event to have had a large impact on Earth at some point in geological time may still be significant.[76]

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

@Sickscent:

Got this one from the Swift-webpage....

Could you explain what we are looking at...?
    I'm not able to grasp it at the moment......

http://swift.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/swift/results/releases/

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Swami, I am not sure exactly what we are looking at here. I haven't gotten that in depth in all the different science instruments and what they are able to detect. I am not a scientist, but I love researching all these types of topics. It is almost like I am able to work on all these different variables as a system theorists, more than specific areas.

My understanding is that certain frequency gamma ray bursts can even come from our own sun.

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thx Sickscent......

Found this on my travels.......

Click image for larger version

Name:	Real time skymap..jpg
Views:	142
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	708
    http://grb.sonoma.edu/

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

For those that are curious about what the OP is referring to as part of this event, I will give you a very quick summary.

His main concern, first and foremost, is the loss worldwide of the electrical grid. If it goes down worldwide, in all likelyhood, it cannot get back online for decades, if even then. The safety mechanism for the grid is an automatic shutdown procedure to prevent a surge from wreaking havoc through a grid section and continuing on to cause further disruptions down the line. What happens is the system has a shutdown procedure integral to the grid to shut down an area so the surge doesn't continue. But, if a massive EMP type event happened, than the grid will start a cascading affect. This cascading affect begins shutting down parts of the grid as problems come up, so even if an area of the grid might not have been directly affected by the EMP, it shuts down anyway for safety precautions. But if the entire grid goes down, it is almost impossible to start back up. Especially if transformers and generators and the like are damaged from the surge influx, as there is know way to re-manufacture the parts and equipment because the manufacturing plants are down also.

In effect, we have a grid that cannot get back online, therefore, prepare to live in the 1800's.

THIS IS ONLY ONE PART OF THE SCENARIO, though a foundational problem for the world. This is not an isolated event, or even semi-isolated like the Icelandic Volcano. This would change the world overnight, obviously.

There are 'other' objects entering the solar system that are either unexplainable, nearly invisible, and/or whose influence on the solar 'system' is unforeseeable, though an influence is undeniable. Boeing OP pointed to asteroid/comet P/2010 A2 as one example. It seems there is a rush by the international space agencies to get 'birds' up there to try and figure out what all is coming into our system, but it appears to be too late. Things like the magnetic ribbon, dense plasma areas, strange objects, etc., are some of these things.

When viewing ET/contact information and channeled materials, much of what they have described seems to be on target, though much is biased and distorted because of the contactee or channelers own impressions are overlayed atop the information received. The Wave Series by Laura Knight-Jadczyk is a perfect example of some of this material.

Chapter I Riding the Wave

The subject of The Wave has come up many times in the Cassiopaean sessions and many people have written to me asking for more details about this mysterious event that is suggested to be a part of our future experiences. It is such a vast subject with so many references, that I have put off dealing with it until now. But, the time is right, I think, to talk about some of these things.

In one of the earliest contacts with the Cassiopaeans, being in the "test mode," I tossed a rather general question out one night:

07-23-94

Q: (L) What is causing the earth changes?
    A: Electromagnetic wave changes.
    Q: (L) Can you be more specific?
    A: Gap in surge heliographic field.

[...]

September 1, 1994. [...]

Q: Let's back up. Stop where you are and let's back up. I am going to count to three and on the count of three you are going to be at that point in space/time when they are telling you things that hurt you. You are going to be able to clearly discern what those things are and repeat them to me. (countdown) They are telling you things that are hurting you. What are the things they are telling you?

A: They are showing us all kinds of destruction. Cities of mangled iron... things aren't going to be safe...

Q: What's not going to be safe?
    A: The planet's not going to be safe.

Q: From what?
    A: This destruction.

Q: Who is causing the destruction?
    A: I don't know. I just see a wave generated.

Q: A wave that's generated?
    A: Um hmm.

Q: What generates the wave?
    A: I can't see anything.

Q: What does this wave do when it is generated?
    A: Throws the axis off. The magnetic axis. It's magnetic and we have magnetic axis. Somehow it throws it completely out of harmony. It does something to it and throws it out of harmony.

Q: And what is the result of this throwing out of the axis?
    A: I see the earth spinning. Not normally, but out of balance.

Q: Okay. And what it the result of this out of balance spinning?
    A: Destruction.

Q: Okay. And you can't detect from where this wave originates.
    A: Can't see anything.

Q: Is it a natural wave? Or is is unnatural?
    A: I don't know what this means. Somebody is causing... they're disrupting something. All those ships I saw...

Q: Are the ships causing this wave?
    A: They are disrupting something. There's a disruption.

Q: Are the squadrons of ships you see coming, do they come before this destruction or after?
    A: The only thing I can say is that they ride the wave in.

Q: They ride the wave in? And you can't see where the wave is coming from?
    A: All I can see is we have to get prepared.

Q: How do we get prepared?
    A: They are preparing us.

Q: Do we have to do anything ourselves?
    A: We are programmed.

Q: How can one tell if one is programmed?
    A: Things will be triggered. You are set up to do certain things... movies, books, different things trigger things that are in your subconscious... I see a key, or a wheel... how a wheel fits together... two wheels fit together and it clicks in...

Q: Okay. This wave you speak of, do you sense that it is a wave coming from deep space or is it a wave coming from within our solar system?
    A: It's on its way! We don't know about it but somebody knows!

Q: Who knows, does the government know?
    A: Yes.

Q: Do they plan on telling anybody?
    A: They are setting things in motion. This is why more and more information is being released... [...]

09-30-94

Q: (L) Is it true that at regular intervals the sun radiates massive amounts of electromagnetic energy which then causes the planets of the solar system to interact with one another to a greater or lesser extent?

A: Other irregular pulsations determined by external vibrational events.

Q: (L) The sun is not the source of the periodicity of "dying's", is that correct?
    A: Sometimes. Many causes.

Q: (L) Well what is the cause that recurs like clockwork? Is there some cause that is a regular pulsation?
    A: Cometary showers.

Q: (L) Where are these cometary showers from?
    A: Clusters in own orbit.

Q: (L) Does this cluster of comets orbit around the sun?

Q: (L) How often does this cluster of comets come into the plane of the ecliptic?
    A: 3600 years.

Q: (L) What body were the Sumerians talking about when they described the Planet of the crossing or Nibiru?
    A: Comets.

Q: (L) This body of comets?

Q: (L) Does this cluster of comets appear to be a single body?

Q: (L) Is this the same object that is rumored to be on its way here at the present time?
    A: Yes. [...]
    [link to www.cassiopaea.org]

So, what were are looking at is a CONVERGENCE of events, not a singular event. The best way I can think of it is that a 'CELESTIAL SYSTEM' has entered and is influencing our solar system. David Wilcock and Hoagland have a vast reservoir of information clued in to the outer planets changing climate patterns. Which, viewed from actual scientific articles from ESA and NASA and universities, are the first objects to beginning manifesting change due to the outer planets being closer to the incoming celestial system. The inner planets will be the last to change as the celestial system gets closer to the inner solar system.

Some of my big questions is what is the exact roles of the ETs in all this. I have many beliefs and suggestions of their roles, but can point to no scientific means (obviously) to say exactly what their various agendas may be. I am sure though, that is is as varied of agendas as the humans agendas toward this event, whether understood consciously, or subconsciously.

We also must take a step back and view the entire event in generalities. Once we do that, we can begin understanding that this is the 'change' that has been spoken about across paradigms, religions, contact, and spiritual visions that has been talked about in all the histories of humans on this planet. The exact details of the change are going to be the tough things to nail down. And, I believe they will be different for every individual.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sickscent For This Post:

StandingWave (19th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sickscent (here)
    We also must take a step back and view the entire event in generalities. Once we do that, we can begin understanding that this is the 'change' that has been spoken about across paradigms, religions, contact, and spiritual visions that has been talked about in all the histories of humans on this planet. The exact details of the change are going to be the tough things to nail down. And, I believe they will be different for every individual.
    well put.. it's the 'big show' we're all here for.

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Thanks for that Sicksent.
    I was only wondering to myself this morning what would happen if people didn't wake up to what's going on in the world. I wondered if they would, like most of us have done up to this point in time remain asleep and oblivious, but this sounds like it'd be hard to sleep through

21. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I hope this information can get out there. I am looking forward to watching Dr. Deagles interview later tonight...see how much it resonates with the information I am getting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast