+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your power starts where your fear ends.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Your power starts where your fear ends.

We give energy to that which we focus on

Part of our lower human nature is conditioned to focus on objects of fear. This feeds the instinct to escape predators and survive. We all know this and experience it every time we see a road smash. Something forces you to look, even though you know it will be a horrible sight. This is the conditioning of learning through fear. We see the thing that we fear most and this teaches that we must avoid it. Something in us is irresistably drawn into the drama of responding with emotional instincts. Psychologists call this the 'fight or flight response'. However, on a deeper level this is the primary weapon of control and subdugation that has imprisoned the human species for millenia.

If we knew who we really are as a sentient being, we would also know that we do not need to learn through fear and that we do not need to gaze on those things that would destroy us. Rather than becoming emotionally captured by the things we don't want, we can become spiritually focussed on the things we do want. This is the way that opens doorways to freedom and meaningful experience.

There is a further and more powerful truth in this: We give energy to that which we focus on. When we gaze on the fear, we give energy to the timeline of events that manifests the fear. The energy of fear pulls towards us the very things we don't want. Conversely, when we turn our back on the fear and focus on creating a positive future, we draw energy into an alternative timeline of creativity and life. This is the way we create our experiences, but it is always our choice. This is the way of free will.

So do we ignore our fears and pretend they do not exist? Of course not, we must know our enemy and understand their strategies. But a General does not watch and wait in fear for the oncoming enemy to appear over the hill. He turns his mind to creative ways of foiling their plans and defeating the power of the enemy through superior tactics of battle. Then he inspires his troops to victory by reminding them of the truth and beauty of life which they hold so dear.

We must remember that our enemy knows us, much better than we know ourselves. Our enemy has studied and observed our ways for thousands of years. They know we stare into the abyss and become paralised with fear and doubt about who we are and what we can't do. They know that through distraction they can divert our energy away from sentient power and creativity and towards carnal weakness and hopelessness. Our enemy knows how to make us fascinated and fragmented with drama, sensationalism and futile arguments. Our enemy does not need to fight us, they know how we can destroy ourselves. Our enemy knows that the tiniest dark seed will spread like a virus and inevitably grow into a dissemination of entropy.

Since our genetic downgrade we have been a species with an identity crisis. We are unsure who and what we are. On the one side, we are capable of such brutality and destruction that's motivated by fear. But within us we experience another side that is full of beauty, love creativity and sentient awareness. How can any being carry such a conflict of values and diverse energies? A creature that is so divided in itself is vulnerable and unpredictable. This is the weakness that our masters have put within us to make us doubt our power so that they can maintain control .

The real enemy is not the ETs, the illuminati, the government or any other covert group of controllers. They are just provocateurs that know how to expose our human frailties, to work against our higher sentient natures. They know how to pull our strings and push our buttons. Our enemy does not need to fight us, they know how we take our eyes off the ball with the slightest distraction and they know how we can destroy ourselves.

The distraction is our choice, but it is a trick of the mind. The mind is the killer. That which we focus on, takes energy and power to make it real. The media is the great mind controller. It feeds us with trivia to null and entertain us and stories of destruction to feed our fear and make us feel powerless. Every journalist knows that the 'best news' is the 'worst news' they know that we are compelled to stare into the abyss and shake at its horror ... This is how they disempower us.

As the alternative media, we should be very wary of staring into the abyss too long. We must see the wisdom of the General in battle, that knows how to focus on the reasons for victory, as well as knowing the devilishness of enemy.

Merlin, was finally up against the ultimate dark force, Queen Mab. It was a stroke of genius not to use force or opposition, or clever argument, magic or esoteric wisdom. Merlin realised who he was and who the people were. It was by just turning their back on Mab, all her strength and energy was drained - She became powerless when they awoke, believed in themselves and turned their focus away from fear. This is a choice we must each make - when the time is right. This is the way we resist subjugation and oppression, this is the way of evolution, the ultimate weapon is consciousness.

The question we must ask is, have we spent so long focussing on the demons that disempower us, that we forget the sentient light within that leads to liberty and life?

Remember your power starts where your fear ends.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

ASIA (27th January 2011), astrid (28th January 2011), bluestflame (27th January 2011), Castaneda (29th January 2011), finally there!!! (28th January 2011), Fructedor (28th January 2011), gardunk (26th January 2011), Gustav (1st February 2011), Innerbliss (26th January 2011), jorr lundstrom (28th January 2011), kersley (28th January 2011), Ki's (26th January 2011), Lord Sidious (29th January 2011), Marie (26th January 2011), meeradas (26th January 2011), Muzz (26th January 2011), PHARAOH (26th January 2011), rhythm (26th January 2011), Ruby L. (27th January 2011), Sebastion (29th January 2011), selaviv (29th January 2011), Steven (28th January 2011), stomy (26th January 2011), uncleroach (30th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    illuminate

Default Re: Your power starts where your fear ends.

Hello and welcome 1159

Excellent post, Thank You!

Quote Posted by 1159 (here)

There is a further and more powerful truth in this: We give energy to that which we focus on. When we gaze on the fear, we give energy to the timeline of events that manifests the fear. The energy of fear pulls towards us the very things we don't want. Conversely, when we turn our back on the fear and focus on creating a positive future, we draw energy into an alternative timeline of creativity and life. This is the way we create our experiences, but it is always our choice. This is the way of free will.

The real enemy is not the ETs, the illuminati, the government or any other covert group of controllers. They are just provocateurs that know how to expose our human frailties, to work against our higher sentient natures. They know how to pull our strings and push our buttons. Our enemy does not need to fight us, they know how we take our eyes off the ball with the slightest distraction and they know how we can destroy ourselves.

The distraction is our choice, but it is a trick of the mind. The mind is the killer. That which we focus on, takes energy and power to make it real. The media is the great mind controller. It feeds us with trivia to null and entertain us and stories of destruction to feed our fear and make us feel powerless. Every journalist knows that the 'best news' is the 'worst news' they know that we are compelled to stare into the abyss and shake at its horror ... This is how they disempower us.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to illuminate For This Post:

1159 (27th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks, merci beaucoup Dear 1159!

6. Link to Post #4
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Shadows, seeing ghosts in the curtains.
    We take our unaccepted qualities and throw them out into the world that surrounds us.
    Unconciously of course. It can be any quality we learn may not be in our toolbox,
    greed, hate, jelousy, violent behaviour, untruthfullness, just name it.
    And they get glued to people out there.
    Then we see them again as qualities by those who we call our enimies or just
    by our neighbours or foreigners from abroad or our boss.
    Then we are totally convinced that those qualities belong only to those people.
    And we dont realize that those qualities are our too.
    Who do we think those people are? Do we think they totally different constructed.
    Naaa, if they have those qualities, we have them too. Dare to look inside ourself?

Jorr

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

selaviv (29th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

my power stops when the fear starts - or is it the same thing?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

selaviv (29th January 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Absolutely. I said in one of my post weeks ago TPTB can only control us through fear and chaos. I will NOT live in fear because i know deep within, Love is the answer to all our question.
    Have a peaceful day my friends.
    Kersley

11. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Where Focus goes, Energy follows!

Namaste, Steven

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

ASIA (29th January 2011), rhythm (14th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    my power stops when the fear starts - or is it the same thing?
    Same thing, just the reverse. Fear is a paralysis, take it a step further and it's panic. We know how that can affect clear thinking and inspiration.

Quote Posted by Kersley
    Absolutely. I said in one of my post weeks ago TPTB can only control us through fear and chaos. I will NOT live in fear because i know deep within, Love is the answer to all our question.
    Have a peaceful day my friends.
    Kersley
    I guess we are all getting the same message Kersley... good news eh!

Quote Posted by Steven
    Where Focus goes, Energy follows!
    Namaste, Steven
    One of the great laws of intention

So right Jorr: we are all mirrors to each other. A scary prospect when we find people we don't like. They maybe our closest soul brother teaching us hard lessons.

Thank- you ASIA, I value your comment

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

ASIA (30th January 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Part of our lower human nature is conditioned to focus on objects of fear. This feeds the instinct to escape predators and survive. We all know this and experience it every time we see a road smash. Something forces you to look, even though you know it will be a horrible sight. This is the conditioning of learning through fear. We see the thing that we fear most and this teaches that we must avoid it. Something in us is irresistably drawn into the drama of responding with emotional instincts. Psychologists call this the 'fight or flight response'. However, on a deeper level this is the primary weapon of control and subdugation that has imprisoned the human species for millenia.

I agree with much of what you say... but....

Fear is biological reaction to things we do not understand, comprehend or that come unexpectedly that we were not anticpating.

Fear is an alert mechenism... and should be treated as such. You eliminate fear though self education and preparation.

Because fear functions as such the powers that be have learned to manipulate fear and its outcome.

The only way to save yourself is to educate yourself so that when you sense fear you use your intellect/higher centers of awareness to discern the reality of the situation. Sometimes the only way to do that is to fully understand or know your suspected enemy... as Merlin learned.

Threats can be real and fear is your biological mechinism on a GUT level to tell you something is not right. Your intellect/higher centers of awareness generally has to discern exactly what is not right. You should always follow your gut and use discernment though the intellect/higher centers of awareness to interpet the situation correctly. Fear can motivate you into right action or wrong action for your survival depending on how skilled you are at mediating your own intelligence and physiology.

If you sense a tiger in the woods, and you feel fear, you need to use that gut level warning to prepare for your safety. What that preparation is should be determined by your intellect/higher self awareness though your capacity of perception, to read and feel the vibes.

Once I was attached by a dog that I knew had the rep for biting people. I went into instantaneously felt fear as I saw him across the field heading my way, a biological response, knew there was danger, but I then shifted and managed it though my higher centers. I stood very still for several minutes and internally chanted. The dog tore my dress then left. I walked down the road like nothing had happened.

Getting out of government and media programing is essential so that your inborn gut level of response is not condtioned to work ineffectively against you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

1159 (29th January 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I agree with much of what you say... but....

Fear is biological reaction to things we do not understand, comprehend or that come unexpectedly that we were not anticpating.

Fear is an alert mechenism... and should be treated as such. You eliminate fear though self education and preparation.

Because fear functions as such the powers that be have learned to manipulate fear and its outcome.
    I agree. My feeling is that fear, although an accepted precursor for survival is a primative form of defense and only required because we have lost touch with our true consciousness. If we knew ourselves better, we would not need to fear the tiger and it would not need to fear us. Fear leads to agression and that is a root problem in the human condition.

Your experience with the dog illustrates this. When you controlled your fear, the dog acted less aggressive. Yes, they can smell it.

Thanks for your comment... food for thought

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

ASIA (30th January 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I think that the title of this thread says it all.

This graduation has taken me years to work through. I first had to identify the causation effect and then had to spend years performing the homework that taught me more about myself than about the subject.

If indeed the TPTW (The Powers That Were) were contracted by humanity to perform their dastardly deeds on this Earth plane, long before we ever even arrived here in order to awaken humanity, they have succeeded. Their heinous duality has been duly noted by humanity.

The associated fear-quotient is lessening. And, humanity is awakening to their true potential of power.

Now, all they have to do is own it.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Slovenia Avalon Member uncleroach's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that many people have forgot about the light that shines inside of their harts. But if you make a hole in the darkens that surrounds their light and if they see light inside, most of them will start to cleaning their light and chase the darkens away. But for that they must start to face their fears one by one, and they must have someone at their side to encourage them and help them if needed. That is exactly what spiritual teachers do, they show you your light and than help you clean it. And we must help people so they'll see the light, if nothing else we can help them to see that we know about the light inside of our self and they might get curious and start searching their light.

About fear: it has been told all by Yoda: "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

22. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn to the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
    — Frank Herbert (Dune)

Each time I read it I feel it and shiver with all my I.
    Last edited by ASIA; 30th January 2011 at 23:13.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ASIA For This Post:

Beren (31st January 2011), Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,243 times in 914 posts

Quote Posted by uncleroach (here)
    I believe that many people have forgot about the light that shines inside of their harts. But if you make a hole in the darkens that surrounds their light and if they see light inside, most of them will start to cleaning their light and chase the darkens away. But for that they must start to face their fears one by one, and they must have someone at their side to encourage them and help them if needed. That is exactly what spiritual teachers do, they show you your light and than help you clean it. And we must help people so they'll see the light, if nothing else we can help them to see that we know about the light inside of our self and they might get curious and start searching their light.

About fear: it has been told all by Yoda: "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

Force is strong with you !
    Love, love - and see what happens

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Beren For This Post:

uncleroach (31st January 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

. This is a choice we must each make - when the time is right. This is the way we resist subjugation and oppression, this is the way of evolution, the ultimate weapon is consciousness.

The question we must ask is, have we spent so long focussing on the demons that disempower us, that we forget the sentient light within that leads to liberty and life?

Thank you for your wonderful post and thread,

These are issues that more and more of us are coming to understand, accept and live in...

"This is a choice we must each make - when the time is right"

When is the right time - isn't it the sooner the better? Why not NOW?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to galilava For This Post:

ASIA (31st January 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Thank you 1159. Well said.
    Knowing that power starts where fear ends is a galvanizing realization. I have found that by moving towards my fear instead of away from it leads to clarity of purpose and the clearing of emotional detritus. Although panic may rear its ugly head, to persist in moving closer to the fear inevitably leads to its dissipation. And when the fear has been met head on it often turns out to be about something else entirely - the fear only being the thing stopping you from ever going there in the first place to make that discovery. Often, the fear was only a false belief or an irrational thought. Once the fear is faced, I find that a revelation, or at the very least a warm sense of accomplishment is there to greet me in its stead.

+ Reply to Thread