+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Canadas Hidden History, Kevin Annett

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Canadas Hidden History, Kevin Annett

This man has uncovered the abuse and holocost and the illumianiti presense of the North American Indian in Canada.

http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/p...6374647?v=info

I invite you all to join.
    John

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCougarandEagle For This Post:

DNA (10th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: Canadas Hidden History, Kevin Annett

Hi John,

I watched the video today and it is heart wrenching and being Canadian makes it even more painful to experience. Our First Nations people are truly miraculous in their survival of this holocaust and I too hope that it will go viral at some point so that First Nations people will get the respect, honor and unconditional love they so deserve. I also hope one day soon they will get the recognition of their way of life and their unconditional sharing ways as we need them now more than ever to show us the way. I have worked with many Elders and cried with many Native people and we as Canadians and humanity on Earth need to love our indigenous brothers and sisters out of their pain. Thank you again for posting this. I'm to computer illiterate to know how so I'm grateful to you:- ) Love and Light Always/Sandy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Post:

DNA (10th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Canadas Hidden History, Kevin Annett

Thankyou Sandy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCougarandEagle For This Post:

DNA (10th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default I have collarborating information about what Kevin Annett is saying

Link to Kevin Annetts website.
    http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/

I need this reported to Project Camelot and Avalon. I have just sent an email to Kevin explaining the situation and an attempt to "locate" the native people.

Perhaps 10 or 15 or 20 years ago, there were reports either from Northern Ontario, or Northern Quebec, Canada that North American Indian teens were committing suicide, and on inhalent drugs, to the point almost that they were losing all the children. Nothing in my mind made sense with this, and with asking questions all I could learn is that these teens would not come down south and live with the whiteman. After a teacher from my area went up there and taught I requested "why" is this happening. And she said oh the parents are all on drugs and the children follow. No other answers came. Yet there is a missing link.
    By studying Kevins work in British Colombia, Canada I now have found the missing link.
    Abuse, perhaps physical emotional or sexual. This is the link that creates my understanding of what was happening which no one was told. There was even a moment where they brought all the teens down south, to dry them out because they were all dying.
    I am reporting this now on the Project Camelot forum too.
    John William Payne, Ontario Canada

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheCougarandEagle For This Post:

bluestflame (27th January 2011), fifi (27th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada)

All I can do is shake my head at all the crime and corruption that's being discovered all the time. I KNOW that there'll be an end to it....There HAS TO BE....

Truth and evidence are coming to light and mounting. I believe that people have gotten to the point where they're saying "ENOUGH!" and are willing to do something about it. Not as TPTW expect so they can initiate martial law, but by using Common Law. Every country has its problems with authorities refusing to abide by their oathes to protect and serve. The Corrupted ones of the Church thought they could continue their illegal, and nefarious activities forever. Just as it is with ALL criminals, they were big time wrong....
    People like Reverend Annett are "the pitbulls of righteousness" who won't stop coming forward and their momentum is unstoppable. The Church is finding this out....

It seems as though the biggest criminals are the Pope and the faux Queen of England (and her brood)....Their own arrogance IS their downfall.... They won't escape their FATE....

Here's an update on what Rev. Annett has been doing in Canada. Support them in your prayers and meditations. Child molesters and murders need to be dead-stopped:

Finally, children are getting the help they deserve. As for the murdered ones, their cries have been heard, too....

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

conk (14th June 2012), Earth Angel (14th June 2012), Eligos (14th June 2012), ghostrider (15th June 2012), Heather2017 (14th June 2012), karelia (14th June 2012), Kimberley (14th June 2012), Lettherebelight (14th June 2012), mattymoto (15th June 2012), penn (14th June 2012), seko (14th June 2012), StephenW11UK (14th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Default Re: Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Can

Bumping this video. Thanks for posting, Maia!

Love,
    Heather
    As we free ourselves, we free others.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (15th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Can

Will it stop? Has it ever stopped? Authority has abused the population for thousands of years, over and over. Can it be stopped? Won't the next set of oppressors move in after the old regime dies out? How do the good guys get to be the authority?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

glad to here this brave man is still at work.......they took everything from him to cover up their heinous crimes against the native children in Canada....he surely deserves our support

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

abuse to children like this man speaks of should carry the most severe punishment to ANYONE , ANYONE, who harms a child. This just exposes how corrupt the world really is , plenty of people in high positions know about this stuff, and they just look the other way for their share of the green paper . It is madness . release the kracken on them all ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

conk (15th June 2012), kfm27917 (25th May 2020), Maia Gabrial (15th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

My exact sentiments, ghostrider. Harsh punishIments for pedophiles.
    I say, LEAVE THE BABIES AND CHILDREN ALONE!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

conk (15th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,204 times in 3,110 posts

Default An ITCCS Urgent Alert and Call To Mobilize

Bring it on...thanks Darla ...

top comment...
    "I am with you ITCCS, 100%! You have my support & I will be looking into how I can become actively involved in my area. These parasitic, degenerate, Low Vibrational Criminals MUST be brought to Justice! The time has come for the Criminal Empire, the lying, decietful, UNHOLY House Cards known as "The Vatican" to be shown for what it is & for the Hidden/Secret Archives to be released to the Public so healing can begin.!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Billy (16th August 2012), sandy (17th August 2012), sdv (16th August 2012), spiritguide (16th August 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Default Re: An ITCCS Urgent Alert and Call To Mobilize

Big talk at 2.50sec - who is going to take Govt property in these 9 countries?
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

sandy (17th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Default Update from Kevin Annett ~Catholic Clergy Order to Comply

This is a new video released by Kevin Annett

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

conk (27th June 2013), eaglespirit (27th June 2013), genevieve (27th June 2013), grizzzly (28th June 2013), Hazel (28th June 2013), Kiforall (27th June 2013), Kryztian (27th June 2013), Mike (27th June 2013), Richard S. (28th June 2013), schneider (27th June 2013), Snookie (27th June 2013), spiritguide (27th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Update from Kevin Annett ~Catholic Clergy Order to Comply

It'll be interesting to see if any clergy respond to this. I suspect that the run of the mill parish priest won't bother to take the oath even if they do know about it.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ermentrude For This Post:

Earth Angel (27th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Upon reading his reference to canon law, to me the reference deals with confession and violating the confessor with solicitation after confession. The edict by the ITCCS connot hold sway over the practice of any church / religion. IMO If crimes of the state are known outside of the sacrament of penance then those with knowledge already have the responsibility to report it to the proper state authorities, as we all do. As for public officials who have knowledge of the crimes committed, they have an obligation to administer the laws of the land. Sorry this video just does not pass my sniff test.

Peace!

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

U.S. Abuse Survivor Networks Unite with ITCCS .......this thing is getting bigger, like many protests we are seeing lately the more people on board the better

http://www.examiner.com/article/us-a...ite-with-itccs

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Kevin Annett (ITCCS.ORG): Pope Francis, Vatican join with China, Putin

"Published on Nov 14, 2013
    Kevin Annett (ITCCS.ORG): Pope Francis, Vatican join with China, Putin for world currency & power"

Talks about Ratzinger initially and Pope Francis playing a political role.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Earth Angel (15th November 2013), penn (15th November 2013), Richard S. (15th November 2013), sigma6 (16th November 2013), Snookie (15th November 2013), spiritguide (14th November 2013), yuhui (8th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: Kevin Annett (ITCCS.ORG): Pope Francis, Vatican join with China, Putin

do they have a choice?

Apparently because of his case according to Karen Hudes in Veritas interview (part 2) the Queen has been deposed, dethroned or something... you heard that right, Hudes claims the International Court of Justice did find her guilty of child trafficking because or Annett's research... (bravo... my hats off to his achievement if this can be validated...) And RatzyNazi had to step down for the same reason... (of course they just resurrected another pope, with even more evil genius...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

34. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

ktlight (16th November 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Default Re: Kevin Annett (ITCCS.ORG): Pope Francis, Vatican join with China, Putin

yea Kevin Annett is doing amazing work, and the MSM is totally ignoring things like the Queen being found guilty along with the pope in a Common Law Court.
    http://http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2...s-2510168.html

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

ktlight (16th November 2013), sigma6 (16th November 2013)

37. Link to Post #20
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

11-18-13 - Birth of a New Earth TV on The People's Voice - Jeanice Barcelo interviews Kevin Annett about the Roman Catholic Church, Vatican crimes, crimes against humanity, child rape, child torture, child trafficking, genocide in Canada, satanism, indigenous people,

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yuhui For This Post:

ktlight (31st March 2014), unearth9 (14th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast