Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: NeiKung - amazing demonstration of Chi

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Default Re: NeiKung - amazing demonstration of Chi

another jiang video

the one doing the zapping is master chang (not john chang, lol), he also has achieved fusion of the taiji

¤=[Post Update]=¤

someone also put together a compilation of some of jiangs demonstrations. I have posted most of the clips here already, but at 8:35 in the video, there is footage of some of jiangs students removing dead blood from a patients body. They remove the blood because the chi can no longer adhere to the dead blood cells.

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

nomadguy (24th May 2012), RMorgan (13th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Hello all,

i have been asked by various members over the course of time to share practical information regarding neigong techniques and applications in daily life. i am hesitant to teach specific methods via the internet, as things can go wrong if you already have localized blockages in your energy field. health problems can result if the chi you already have does not circulate unimpeded throughout your system. the majority of adults in today's world have blockages from the various types of traumas they have experienced throughout their lives, these blocks need to be dealt with first to proceed safely. also the specific gong acquired by john chang and master jiang is not dependent upon having a strong moral compass or inherent spiritual nature. Their path is of a siddha, it leads to enlightenment, as any path does, but the power wielded by these individuals can be used for good or evil and creates tremendous karma along the way. needless to say i am not interested in creating a monster.

in saying this however, i realize that conditions for safe progress are rarely available, and sometimes the situation dictates that is better to dive in with blind enthusiastic impetus, rather than wait until you have a calculated strategic plan of action. But realize that there are risks taken in not looking (and clearly understanding) before you leap.

with that in mind i will give you some basic guidelines on building energetic momentum

what is jing?

i have edited the Wikipedia definition somewhat, so this part is actually a mixture of my own writing and what is originally on the wiki page for jing

Jīng is the Chinese word for "essence". Along with qì and shén, it is considered one of the Three Treasures. Jīng is stored in the kidneys and is the most dense energy substance within the body (as opposed to shén which is the most unstable). It is the energetic basis for the physical body and is yīn in nature. As such it is an important concept in the internal martial arts. the spending of the life force in semen, in the man, and menstrual blood (or pregnancy), in the woman, place the biggest strains on the accumulation of jīng. Because of this, some even equate jīng with semen, but this is inaccurate.

One is born with a set amount of jīng (called yuan qi) and also can acquire jīng from food and various forms of stimulation. base level nei gong practices are designed to convert chi from the air into jing (kong jing). jīng is consumed continuously in life. there is no gong (acquired skill) without jing, if you practice neigong, tai chi or any other energy art without cultivating jing, you wont get anywhere. the body needs a set amount of qi to make sure all basic functions have enough energy to sustain themselves, any excess qi in the system can be converted into jing.

So, jīng in general is considered quite important for longevity. Many disciplines related to qìgōng are devoted to the replenishment of "lost" jīng by restoration of the post-natal jīng.

celibacy

The first requirement asked of the practitioner is to learn conservation of their own bio energy. teachers will ask for you to be celibate for a period of time, depending mostly upon the amount of yuan qi still left. Generally speaking, most men should remain celibate for one year. After that, for the rest of your life, having orgasm about once a month is a manageable level of sexual activity. for women starting out, controlling any emotional outbursts during their menstrual cycle is the most important factor in accumulating jing. In both cases, the natural reproductive impulses convert jing into sheng chi. the uncontrolled sheng chi pushes out of the body/mind, and the energy is lost. it must be controlled, re-directed and settled within the lower field (cauldron) for the process of internal alchemy to start.

if you are a postmenopausal woman, or a man lacking in sexual vigor, this path may not be for you.

thanks, i will post more in the near future
    Last edited by bearcow; 14th December 2011 at 04:01.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Eram (21st May 2012), RMorgan (14th December 2011), seko (22nd May 2012), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014), witchy1 (22nd May 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

recently, a book has come out on the market that is a excellent compendium on techniques employed by the Taoist Dragon Gate School. This form of Taoism has different goals than the path tread by master john chang and master jiang, but many of the base level techniques are similar. It would take many months of posts on this forum, to give you the knowledge that is laid out in this book, i recommend it highly to anyone interested in learning true Taoist alchemy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1470174545
    — Dr. Seuss

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Eram (21st May 2012), witchy1 (22nd May 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

I am sorry if this has already been mentioned but the OP video reminds me of the Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East series by Baird Spalding.

The books elucidate the many 'miracles' performed by the Masters that the American Spalding recorded while he was there in the early 20th century. It's difficult to believe but the author is sincere in his statement that his books are not fiction.

Now I believe him!

I am fascinated even more because I have recently become very interested in Oriental medicine and acupunture in particular. I am going to re-read those books and any others I can get my hands pertaining to this powerful Chi.

Perhaps this explains how the ancient monolithic monuments were built?
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

witchy1 (22nd May 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Thanks Bearcow, I have ordered the book :-)
    (I see the video of the removal of blood has been removed)
    W
    xxxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

nearing (22nd May 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Thanks Bearcow, I have ordered the book :-)
    (I see the video of the removal of blood has been removed)
    W
    xxxx
    I was able to watch it 8 hours ago or so.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

witchy1 (23rd May 2012)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Just my take, on these healing masters, overall, is that it isn't for anyone that is service to self....ie. doing it from ego. It isn't a work out routine. Just an FYI.
    I wouldn't recommend doing any of these types of practices. I realize that people want more power. But that is opposite of what they are doing. It is about letting Qi flow
    naturally through your system. Not trying to concentrate it to do 'effects'.

(I looked into this for some time).

I can go into more of the why's if someone likes (not afraid to take a stand....as it is one thing to show the original video that started this...and quite another to recruit people to do it themselves....which is what is happening....even if un-intentionally). Sometimes, you just have to know when to stop (yourself)....as it is a much more powerful technique (than just about any other). And with this kind/type/amount of power, comes more responsibility than people can handle. ....just saying, don't get lost in this idea.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

nomadguy (24th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Great thread and additional posts!
    ?
    Why not now?

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Default Master of Energy

I found this video at some point about a year ago. I thought I'd share it here for those who have not seen it.

It seems pretty genuine to me, and I have not come across anything to suggest otherwise. It is a great demonstration of some of the higher abilities that we have which, for whatever reason, can only be accessed by a very small few.

What is perhaps even more mysterious than the abilities themselves, is the fact that he became unable to manifest them after a certain point. It struck me almost as if this was a reaction to what they were doing; like the force(s) behind his abilities retracted so as not to be exposed to the public. A farfetched hypothesis, perhaps, but not impossible.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2013), christian (21st February 2013), Eram (22nd February 2013), greybeard (21st February 2013), Joseph McAree (21st February 2013), Kindling (21st February 2013), Lefty Dave (22nd February 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (22nd February 2013), RunningDeer (22nd February 2013), Selene (22nd February 2013), Tesseract (22nd February 2013)

18. Link to Post #70
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Master of Energy

These gifts can come as a test.
    They stay as long as there is some humility then the moment you claim the gifts as your personal ability they are on the way out.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

christian (21st February 2013), Eram (22nd February 2013), Freed Fox (21st February 2013), Joseph McAree (21st February 2013), Kindling (21st February 2013), Mark (22nd February 2013), meeradas (21st February 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (22nd February 2013), RunningDeer (22nd February 2013), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

Or it could be that the moment his own "belief" of his behavior being unacceptable, blocked his powers.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

christian (21st February 2013), Eram (22nd February 2013), Freed Fox (21st February 2013), RunningDeer (22nd February 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,860 times in 3,179 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    They stay as long as there is some humility then the moment you claim the gifts as your personal ability they are on the way out.
    It's more like, they're gone the instant one claims 'em.
    I learned that...

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

christian (21st February 2013), Eram (22nd February 2013), RunningDeer (22nd February 2013), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote What is perhaps even more mysterious than the abilities themselves, is the fact that he became unable to manifest them after a certain point. It struck me almost as if this was a reaction to what they were doing; like the force(s) behind his abilities retracted so as not to be exposed to the public. A farfetched hypothesis, perhaps, but not impossible.
    not true, his abilities are a skill set acquired like any other, the concert pianist does not lose his ability to play just because he becomes conceded.

There have been those who lose their powers because of arrogance, but that it is because they are empowered by forces outside themselves.

They gain yin energy from a outside source, and cant do anything without it.

John Chang is a "xian", yin and yang has merged within him.

the Formica table he tried to push the chopstick through is a natural insulator, and will tend to disperse the yang chi.

He only needed to apply more charge than he thought the second time round as it is likely he didn't expect the amount of electrical resistance in the tables surface

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tration-of-Chi
    — Dr. Seuss

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Eram (22nd February 2013), Freed Fox (22nd February 2013)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

That thread did not come up when I searched for this, so thanks for pointing that out bearcow.

27. Link to Post #75
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,740 times in 21,544 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    I found this video at some point about a year ago. I thought I'd share it here for those who have not seen it.
    I merged this thread in with the one that bearcow pointed out.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Default Re:  NeiKung - amazing demonstration of Chi

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    Quote Move things with his mind alone.
    It is incorrect to say that he moves things with his mind alone. Through his training, he has packed a tremendous amount of chi into his field, just 3%-5% of his power can easily kill a man. It is that incredible energy reserve that allows him to do the amazing feats as seen in the videos. He manipulates his energy to be yin dominant or yang dominant in order to create various phenomena.
    questions then,
    how do phenomena* differ
    that have been affected from yin or yang dominance
    (* I'm talking about burning newspapers etc.)

there are a few online I-ching readings (like facade.com), which tell you whether ones yin or yang is "gaining ground", or whether these are at an even flow,
    in the least I could detect these energies, & tell whether the webpage wasn't randomly lieing to me.
    but with I-ching, that's very much to & in the structure of reality (like tarot past, present future flows)
    but i guess this falls in line with energies we can physically feel or manipulate in 'present'(& not this weird structure of reality stuff), making it more in line with say charkras or kundalini.
    {my apologies, I only noted the 1st page of posts when I asked the above, and not the full 4, ..I know you are hesitant about giving info we can harm ourselves with}
    Last edited by deridan; 22nd February 2013 at 10:33.
    The Thought of Norea: They heard, (and) they received - into - place forever...in order that - might rest in the ineffable Epinoia, in order that - might inherit the first mind which - had received, & that - might rest in the divine Autogenes, and that - too might generate -self, just as - also has inherited the living Logos, & that - might be joined to all of the Imperishable Ones, and speak with the mind of the Father

29. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Default Re:  NeiKung - amazing demonstration of Chi

Quote Posted by deridan (here)
    Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    Quote Move things with his mind alone.
    It is incorrect to say that he moves things with his mind alone. Through his training, he has packed a tremendous amount of chi into his field, just 3%-5% of his power can easily kill a man. It is that incredible energy reserve that allows him to do the amazing feats as seen in the videos. He manipulates his energy to be yin dominant or yang dominant in order to create various phenomena.

questions then,
    how do phenomena* differ
    that have been affected from yin or yang dominance
    (* I'm talking about burning newspapers etc.)

there are a few online I-ching readings (like facade.com), which tell you whether ones yin or yang is "gaining ground", or whether these are at an even flow,
    in the least I could detect these energies, & tell whether the webpage wasn't randomly lieing to me.
    but with I-ching, that's very much to & in the structure of reality (like tarot past, present future flows)
    but i guess this falls in line with energies we can physically feel or manipulate in 'present'(& not this weird structure of reality stuff), making it more in line with say charkras or kundalini.
    {my apologies, I only noted the 1st page of posts when I asked the above, and not the full 4, ..I know you are hesitant about giving info we can harm ourselves with}
    the video in post #53 does a good job explaining phenomena, i suggest that would be a good place to start
    — Dr. Seuss

30. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

— Dr. Seuss

31. The Following User Says Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Abhaya (11th August 2014)

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

another useful video
    — Dr. Seuss

33. The Following User Says Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

skamandar (7th July 2014)

34. Link to Post #80
    Chile Avalon Member
    Thanks

As I am a new in these arts,, I ask you to please tell me how can I learn this cubically techniques Nomatic tells. I want to learn.Thank you very much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast