+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 42 LastLast

Thread: A look beneath the Holocaust Propaganda ...

1. Link to Post #421
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: A look beneath the Holocaust Propaganda ...

Quote Posted by soulsinger (here)
    Has anyone here ever talked with a holocaust survivor in person? Seen the numbers tattooed on their arm? Heard their stories from the concentration camp?
    To be honest, I have not, nor would I be too interested in doing so.
    I hear you ask why?
    Because the majority of ''survivors'' whose stories I have read are not credible witnesses. If they were questioned in a neutral venue and required to give more than verbal evidece, meaning that they had to back up their stories, they would fail.
    Plus, there are many that have been revealed to be outright frauds.

As a person of Jewish heritage, I find so much of the anti-Jewish talk in "conspiracy" discussions very disheartening. According to many people on the internet, we Jews are the MAIN source of all the world's problems and evils.
    I don't blame you for feeling like that.
    I would caution you though, that is how you are meant to feel. I don't know if you have read all of my posts in this thread or not, but for me, breaking this myth of the holocaust is necessary.
    This will be the breaking of the inertia in then breaking anti-semitism and allowing jews like you to live without the fear and feelings you describe.
    Some jews ARE the main source, but not the majority. One thing that doesn't win jews allies, and again it is a conditioned response, is the defense mechanism of shouting anti-semite at the questioners like myself.
    Let me assure you, I am not against jews. Some jews, yes, all jews, no.
    I have this strange religious belief, I really despise criminals and I don't care what colour or religion. Some jews are criminals, much the same as any other group. The problem for you, is that the criminal jews are the ones who control your entire group.
    They are the ones causing the knee jerk reaction against all of you and they always did do this.

I ask myself, how can this be? Neither I, nor my family, nor anyone with whom my family has associated, has participated in a zionist plot to deceive and oppress others. MANY (and nearly all whom I know) Jews are deeply opposed to the treatment of the Palestinian people (including me). I have known my culture to produce wise, kind, and good-hearted people. Also, a bunch of jerks, just as in any human group.
    Indeed, as I already spoke of. We have jews besides you on the forum too. If you care to participate in this thread, you may find it revealing.
    It may be painful, as you find out things you would rather not have known, but on the same token, if you were inclined to not know things, you wouldn't be here on Avalon.

I'm not saying all Jews are innocent of conspiracy, just as I can't say that about non-Jews. I'm just saying... a lot of people talk and talk about Jews as if we're a homogeneous group, agreeing on some grand agenda. Do all (or even most, or even a significant percentage of) people of ANY race, nationality, or religion unite in common purpose?? No. Never. We're just *people,* like any others. The vast majority are not rich, powerful, or influential on the global scale.
    If 5% of jews knew the agenda of the slave masters, I would be shocked.
    Unfortunately for you and the rest of your people, you are the scapegoats of a being that is the head of the slave racket.
    Whether he is a god or an alien is open to interpretation, but he sees you as useful in diverting the attention of the rest of us.
    ''The jews'' are an easily identifiable group that all types of things can be pinned on. Some jews have done, some they have not.
    But even with the things they have done, it is a small group within the large group that has done it.
    Without the rest of you, they are powerless, so they have a vested interest in keeping your mind and soul captive to this ''anti-semitism'' lie.

I'm not sure how the tragedy of the torture and killing of six million people can be EXAGGERATED.
    I am going to get to that number soon. That number is one from ancient jewish prophecies involving the arrival of the jewish messiah.

Nor the tragedy of the torture and killing of the millions more who were homosexual, gypsies, handicapped, or sympathizers with the persecuted. Yes, certainly, in other conflicts there has been loss of life in greater numbers. I think the reason the holocaust is so viscerally memorable to those in the Western world... is cultural proximity. People have friends, relatives, *personal* connections to a horrific atrocity, and that makes it more personally relevant to them. Deaths in Russia or African nations, while tragic, have failed to capture the Western consciousness. This is a failure of our cultural barriers and awarenesses.... not necessarily the result of specific programming.
    Let me tell you now, I don't believe in all these killings that have been alleged. For one thing, how many years did this supposedly go on? How many people were involved in all of this?
    If you sit down with numbers, do the sums, you will find it is not possible on the 6 million jews, let alone the rest.

If anything, I believe the lack of empathy and identification between cultures, races, and nationalities... is the TRUE result of our divisive, oppressive RULERS. Ask WHY there is so much hatred around the world, that keeps us divided.
    I would agree that this is a problem, and one that needs to be cracked. We need to stop this racism madness now, before it consumes the whole planet.

This subject requires great care, and open-mindedness toward ANY evidence and testimony. Even if we discover things we didn't want to hear.
    I would agree 1000% and again, I invite you to participate here.
    I can't promise you a smooth ride, but I can promise you one thing, you will not see things the same after we journey together long enough.

Let me also put this to you, I am not only not your enemy, I could be one of the best friends that jews have ever had.
    Together we can crack anti-semitism and free jews from the whole paradigm.
    Not being persecuted and victims should be something that the ''little jew'' would find promising.

By the way, welcome to Avalon.
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 7th March 2011 at 03:32.

2. Link to Post #422
    Thanks

Default Re: A look beneath the Holocaust Propoganda...

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    For Americans, the overthrow of our nation was quietly done by this cabal of animals, they first took over our money supply... then our banking,then quietly took over our medicine, then our media/entertainment industries, they own most sportsteams, then our news, then our universities, then our libraries, then our publishing both print, music,then our corporations, then most of our crime, and finally they took over our government....now there is no aspect of this lunacy that isn't pervasive in our existence.
    Doubt that this is true? They don't try to hide this fact. They want you to know..
    all you have to do is look at their last names. Look at where they meet. Look at who they support.Read their 'religious tracts, they tell you right up front what they think of you, and your part in their world..we're the slaves...they are the master race.

My hope is that we can expose this, as the ONLY World War there ever was, and is, as it is ongoing and about to be won. By them.
    See, I'm actually very open to learning more about the strange dealings behind WWII and the holocaust. I was very interested in the material on Project Camelot about the "Nazi Bell," as well as the occult beliefs / practices of the Nazis. I'm not against learning about anything that sheds new light-- including some of the material mentioned in this thread.

But every time I investigate things of this nature, I stumble upon these characterizations of the Jewish people. "Cabal of animals"??!!???? I mean really. It's gotten difficult to separate genuine investigation of the truth, from just plain racist speech.

I respect your freedom to say it. I just believe it's the flawed thinking that results from the PROGRAMMING designed to DIVIDE us humans from one another.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soulsinger For This Post:

Lord Sidious (7th March 2011), modwiz (7th March 2011)

4. Link to Post #423
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Has anyone here ever talked with a holocaust survivor in person? Seen the numbers tattooed on their arm? Heard their stories from the concentration camp?

<snip to save space>

I'm not sure how the tragedy of the torture and killing of six million people can be EXAGGERATED. Nor the tragedy of the torture and killing of the millions more who were homosexual, gypsies, handicapped, or sympathizers with the persecuted. Yes, certainly, in other conflicts there has been loss of life in greater numbers. I think the reason the holocaust is so viscerally memorable to those in the Western world... is cultural proximity. People have friends, relatives, *personal* connections to a horrific atrocity, and that makes it more personally relevant to them. Deaths in Russia or African nations, while tragic, have failed to capture the Western consciousness. This is a failure of our cultural barriers and awarenesses.... not necessarily the result of specific programming.

If anything, I believe the lack of empathy and identification between cultures, races, and nationalities... is the TRUE result of our divisive, oppressive RULERS. Ask WHY there is so much hatred around the world, that keeps us divided.

This subject requires great care, and open-mindedness toward ANY evidence and testimony. Even if we discover things we didn't want to hear.
    First of all, it is my understanding that it's not about Jews, just like it's not about Christians or any other religion. What it's all about is to find the truth. Not your truth, not my truth, but the actual truth. And it's a painful process, no doubt. There was a time when I was extremely angry at the world at large because I had been duped, lied to, and disrespected, and those are not values I need, let alone want.

As far as I'm concerned, the plot to take over the world did not start with Adam Weisshaupt; he was nothing more than a tool to speed up the process, quite skillfully manipulated from the unseen. But finding the entire truth requires to go back further and further in history in order to piece together what we can find until, hopefully, our entire history becomes clear to us.
    It's not about Jews; it's not even about zionists. It's about who is behind it all. Because you can't take the enemy down if you don't know who the enemy is.

5. Link to Post #424
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    For Americans, the overthrow of our nation was quietly done by this cabal of animals, they first took over our money supply... then our banking,then quietly took over our medicine, then our media/entertainment industries, they own most sportsteams, then our news, then our universities, then our libraries, then our publishing both print, music,then our corporations, then most of our crime, and finally they took over our government....now there is no aspect of this lunacy that isn't pervasive in our existence.
    Doubt that this is true? They don't try to hide this fact. They want you to know..
    all you have to do is look at their last names. Look at where they meet. Look at who they support.Read their 'religious tracts, they tell you right up front what they think of you, and your part in their world..we're the slaves...they are the master race.

My hope is that we can expose this, as the ONLY World War there ever was, and is, as it is ongoing and about to be won. By them.
    See, I'm actually very open to learning more about the strange dealings behind WWII and the holocaust. I was very interested in the material on Project Camelot about the "Nazi Bell," as well as the occult beliefs / practices of the Nazis. I'm not against learning about anything that sheds new light-- including some of the material mentioned in this thread.

But every time I investigate things of this nature, I stumble upon these characterizations of the Jewish people. "Cabal of animals"??!!???? I mean really. It's gotten difficult to separate genuine investigation of the truth, from just plain racist speech.

I respect your freedom to say it. I just believe it's the flawed thinking that results from the PROGRAMMING designed to DIVIDE us humans from one another.
    I can see how you would not like that post.
    To be fair, I don't think he meant jews, I think he meant jewish and other criminals.

6. Link to Post #425
    United States Avalon Member aikisaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Lord Sidious and Karelia for two well written and thoughtful reply's to Soulsingers concerns.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

karelia (7th March 2011), Lord Sidious (7th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #426
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    To be fair, I don't think he meant jews, I think he meant jewish and other criminals.
    So when he says, "all you have to do is look at their last names. Look at where they meet. Look at who they support.Read their 'religious tracts, they tell you right up front what they think of you, and your part in their world..we're the slaves...they are the master race." ...he's talking about just criminals?

How does a person's last name, or religious tracts, indicate their status as a criminal? Unless one is making assumptions based on prejudice.

What say you, Lefty Dave? Were you referencing specifically Jews as the "cabal of animals" taking over the major institutions in the U.S., or just all criminals generally? And if you were referencing criminals in general, how would their last names or religious beliefs identify them as criminals?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to soulsinger For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (7th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #427
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Hi Soulsinger

In fact I have, when I was 7-8 years, 1957-58 we had a neighbor, a polish woman.

Johanna, she had the number tatooed on her arm. I dont remember wich camp.

She was odd, I was a little afraid of her, she was very unpredictable.

This morning I had to stare down into a yet deeper abyss in our collective

shadow than I could imagined existed. Its one thing to round upp a bunch

of people and kill them and burn their bodies. Its a totally different deal

to keep them alive under circumstances that hardly was possible to survive under

with the purpose to create as much suffering as possible under as long time as possible.

And even deny them dying. And who arranged this? Gosh.

Sometimes I find it very difficult to balance how wonderful it is to be human with how

horrendous it can be. Its not an easy task. But its possible. Love and carrots

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

777 (7th March 2011), karelia (7th March 2011), modwiz (7th March 2011), soulsinger (7th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #428
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aikisaw (here)
    Thank you Lord Sidious and Karelia for two well written and thoughtful reply's to Soulsingers concerns.
    Soulsinger and her kin are the hostages.
    Why would I be anything other than concerned?
    Once the hostages are freed, then we can sit down and rest.
    Until then, we have to weather the storm.
    And that can include all sorts of namecalling and stuff.
    I don't mean from her, I mean from all sorts of people, been there, done that.
    Google my sigline, see what it means.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

So when he says, "all you have to do is look at their last names. Look at where they meet. Look at who they support.Read their 'religious tracts, they tell you right up front what they think of you, and your part in their world..we're the slaves...they are the master race." ...he's talking about just criminals?

How does a person's last name, or religious tracts, indicate their status as a criminal? Unless one is making assumptions based on prejudice.

What say you, Lefty Dave? Were you referencing specifically Jews as the "cabal of animals" taking over the major institutions in the U.S., or just all criminals generally? And if you were referencing criminals in general, how would their last names or religious beliefs identify them as criminals?
    In that post, he was probably talking about jewish criminals.
    But you have done the best thing, asked him to clarify his words.

13. Link to Post #429
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    This morning I had to stare down into a yet deeper abyss in our collective

shadow than I could imagined existed. Its one thing to round upp a bunch

of people and kill them and burn their bodies. Its a totally different deal

to keep them alive under circumstances that hardly was possible to survive under

with the purpose to create as much suffering as possible under as long time as possible.

And even deny them dying. And who arranged this? Gosh.

Sometimes I find it very difficult to balance how wonderful it is to be human with how

horrendous it can be. Its not an easy task. But its possible. Love and carrots
    Thank you, Jorr. Thank you for this. This is human compassion.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to soulsinger For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (7th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #430
    Thanks

Quote Lord Sidious

I have no problem weathering the storm.

I thought you and Karelia did a nice job with your responses. It was meant to be a compliment.
    I think compliments are still allowed here at Avalon.

You and I discussed your sigline before.

Ní siocháin go saoirse ..... no peace without freedom.

I like it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

karelia (7th March 2011), Lord Sidious (7th March 2011), loveandgratitude (7th March 2011), modwiz (7th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #431
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aikisaw (here)
    Quote Lord Sidious

I have no problem weathering the storm.

I thought you and Karelia did a nice job with your responses. It was meant to be a compliment.
    I think compliments are still allowed here at Avalon.

You and I discussed your sigline before.

Ní siocháin go saoirse ..... no peace without freedom.

I like it.
    Yes, I know what you were saying.
    I was using the opportunity to explain a bit more of what I am about.
    And where we are going with all this.

18. Link to Post #432
    Thanks

Please understand: I don't intend to call anyone a name, such as "antisemite" or "racist." I am not in the habit of being rigid in my beliefs, or of knee-jerk reactions. That is not my style.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soulsinger For This Post:

aikisaw (7th March 2011), Lord Sidious (7th March 2011), modwiz (7th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #433
    Thanks

Please understand: I don't intend to call anyone a name, such as "antisemite" or "racist." I am not in the habit of being rigid in my beliefs, or of knee-jerk reactions. That is not my style.
    Sorry, I didn't mean you.

21. Link to Post #434
    Thanks

Quote Lord Sidious

Google this book people, see what some jews wanted to do to the Germans, BEFORE the so called holocaust is meant to have started.
    Quote Quote Originally Posted by David Irving
    Now, that's not justification. One crime doesn't justify another crime, that's plain. But this is in the memoirs. He also says, "Besides, we had by this time already learned of the Jews' plans for Germany." He mentions explicitly the book by Theodore Kaufman, Germany Must Perish. This is most interesting, because in the Goebbels diaries of August 1941 (which have also not yet been published), Goebbels also mentions Kaufman's book as justification.

This book, published in the United States by a deranged American Jew, presents a crazy plan for liquidating millions of Germans after the war. It was published in August 1941, and is referred to by Goebbels a few weeks before he introduced the plan for Jews to wear a yellow star. You can see a logical sequence of events, and Eichmann refers to this book as being one reason why, in his own mind, he can justify to himself the crimes that he was seeing committed.
    You can read the book online if you wish here.
    http://www.codoh.com/germany/gerperish.html

Theodore Kaufman did hate everything about Germany and their people. He spends 84 pages telling you why. It struck me as contrived. It was written up to this point for people looking for a reason to hate Germany. Here is 84 pages of reasons Germany stinks, pick 1.
    Josef Goebbles bought a million copies and used it a a propaganda tool for Germany.

The first 84 pages were a preamble for the next 15 pages. Here was the plan and this did not strike me as contrived.
    Quote And there is such a German law which decrees that death to her.

"As in all human affairs, there must also be in every system of punishment a last limit, a ne plus ultra that no punishment can overstep. Thus even from the point of view of pure theory the necessity of the death-penalty is postulated; it is, as the ultimate punishment on earth, the indispensable keystone of every ordered system of criminal law. No apparent reasons which are alleged against it can withstand any serious criticism. The State, which has the right to sacrifice for its own protection the flower of its youth, is to feel so nice a regard for the life of a murderer? We must rather allow to the State the right to make away with men who are undoubtedly injurious to the common weal. That the powers that be must bear the sword is an expression which runs deep in the blood of the honest man; if this truth is to be banished out of the world, great wrong is done to the simple moral feeling of the people. The ultimate problems of the moral life are to be solved in the domain of the practical, not of the theoretical, reason. The conscience of every earnest man demands that blood be atoned by blood, and the common man must simply grow doubtful of the existence of justice on earth, if this last and highest punishment

(p85)

is not inflicted. The State makes itself ridiculous and contemptible if it cannot finally dispose of a criminal. There must be a limit for mercy and indulgence, as for the law, a last limit at which the State says: 'This is the end, It must be no longer possible here.' It must be possible to inflict at last a punishment beyond which there is nothing, and that is the punishment of death." (Heinrich von Treitschke.)

Let German Will be done!

There remains now but to determine the best way, the most practical and expeditious manner in which the ultimate penalty must be levied upon the German nation. Quite naturally, massacre and wholesale execution must be ruled out. In addition to being impractical when applied to a population of some seventy million, such methods are inconsistent with the moral obligations and ethical practices of civilization. There remains then but one mode of ridding the world forever of Germanism - and that is to stem the source from which issue those warlusted souls, by preventing the people of Germany from ever again reproducing their kind. This modern method, known to science as Eugenic Sterilization, is at once practical, humane and thorough. Sterilization has become a

(p86)

byword of science as the best means of ridding the human race of its misfits, the degenerate, the insane, the hereditary criminal.

Sterilization is not to he confused with castration. It is a safe and simple operation, quite harmless and painless, neither mutilating nor unsexing the patient. Its effects -are most often less distressing than vaccination and no more serious than a tooth extraction. Too, the operation is extremely rapid requiring no more than ten minutes to complete. The patient may resume his work immediately afterwards. Even in the case of the female the Operation, though taking longer to perform, is as safe and simple. Performed thousands of times, no records indicate cases of complications or death. When one realizes that such health measures as vaccination and serum treatments are considered as direct benefit to the community, certainly sterilization of the German People cannot but be considered a great health measure promoted by humanity to immunize itself forever against the Virus of Germanism.

The population of Germany, excluding conquered and annexed territories, is about 70,000,000, almost equally divided between male and female. To achieve the purpose of German extinction it would be necessary to only

(p87)

sterilize some 48,000,000 --a figure which excludes, because of their limited power to procreate, males over 60 years of age, and females over 45.

Concerning the males subject to sterilization the army groups, as organized units, would be the easiest and quickest to deal with. Taking 20,000 surgeons as an arbitrary number and on the assumption that each will perform a minimum of 25 operations daily, it would take no more than one month, at the maximum, to complete their sterilization. Naturally the more doctors available, and many more than the 20,000 we mention would be available considering all the nations to be drawn upon, the less time would be required. The balance of the male civilian population of Germany could be treated within three month. Inasmuch as sterilization of women need somewhat more time, it may be computed, that the entire female population of Germany could be sterilized within a period of three years or less. Complete sterilization of both sexes, and not only one, is to be considered necessary in view of the present German doctrine that so much as one drop of true German blood constitutes a German.

Of course, after complete sterilization there will cease to be a birth rate in Germany. At the normal death rate of 2% per annum, German life will diminish at the rate

(p88)

of 1,500,000 yearly. Accordingly in the span of two generations that which cost millions of lives and centuries of useless effort, namely, the elimination of Germanism and its carriers, will have been an accomplished fact. By virtue of its loss of self-perpetuation Germany Will will have atrophied and German power reduced to negligible importance.

Reviewing the foregoing case of sterilization we find that several factors resulting from it firmly establish its advocacy.

Firstly, no physical pain will be imposed upon the inhabitants of Germany through its application, a decidedly more humane treatment than they will have deserved. As a matter of fact it is not inconceivable that after Germany s defeat, the long-suffering peoples of Europe may demand a far less humane revenge than that of mere sterilization.

Secondly, execution of the plan would in no way disorganize the present population nor would it cause any sudden mass upheavals and dislocations The consequent gradual disappearance of the Germans from Europe will leave no more negative effect upon that continent than did the gradual disappearance of Indians upon this.

Here again, a German attests to this point, Spengler's

(p89)

famous: "A nation or an individual may die and leave no gap!"

A detailed program of the manner in which the outraged victims of Germanic onslaught might make certain that Germany leave no gap might be put hypothetically:

Germany has lost its war. She sues for peace. The imperative demands of the victor people that Germany must perish forever makes it obligatory for the leaders to select mass sterilization of the Germans as the best means of wiping them out permanently The proceed to:

1. Immediately and completely disarm the German army and have all armaments removed from German territory.

1. Place all German utility and heavy industrial plants under heavy guard, and replace German workers by those of Allied nationality.

1. Segregate the German army into groups, concentrate them in severely restricted areas, and summarily sterilize them.

1. Organize the civilian population, both male and female, within territorial sectors, and effect their sterilization.

(p90)

1. Divide the German army (after its sterilization has been completed) into labor battalions, and locate their services toward the rebuilding of those cities which they ruined.

1. Partition Germany and apportion its lands. The accompanying map gives some idea of possible land adjustments which might be made in connection with Germany's extinction.

1. Restrict all German civilian travel beyond established borders until all sterilization has been completed.

1. Compel the German population of the apportioned territories to learn the language of its area, and within one year to cease the publication of all books, newspapers and notices in the German language, as well as to restrict German-language broadcasts and discontinue the maintenance of German-language schools.

1. Make one exception to an otherwise severely strict enforcement of total sterilization, by exempting from such treatment only Germans whose relatives, being citizens of various victor nations, assume financial responsibility for their emigration and maintenance and moral responsibility for their actions.

Thus, into an oblivion "which she would have visited upon the world, exists Germany.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

777 (7th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (8th March 2011), Lord Sidious (7th March 2011), RedeZra (9th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #435
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

It is important that the Jewish people study the history of world war 1 and 2 just like many other people are doing, without bias and preconceived ideas. To remain open to the information and the undeniable facts that are not presented in the history books. The very fact that it is illegal in many countries to discuss the Holocaust should tell us something is rotten. It is obvious that something is being hidden from us.

Personally and only from a personal perspective in my stuides I have found that many people on this stage of history who say that are "jewish" are Zionists with a leaning towards Satinism or Luficer worship. Many of the characters in cast of this play, such as the Russian Communist Leaders, The British Leaders, The USA leaders were Jewish and still are. If we look behind the curtain at many of the actors in this play we find that they were indeed Jewish. We can only state the facts. For such a monority this is indeed perculiar.

I really think that if The Jewish people themselves do not uncover the awful truth themselves they will be the fall guys in the future. The innocent Jewish people will be the ones that the world will turn on. Maybe this was meant to be the end game. I do not know. This is the reason for this thread, to untangle the facts from fiction, the characters and their backgrounds and motives. Who was funding them, this is one area we have not discussed yet. Always follow the money.

It seems that the main characters were Jewish Zionists and of course many Jewish people were innocent and did not go along with the Zionist philosophy of creating the state of Israel. Maybe you can tell us, as far as I remember the Jewish people were not to return to Israel until the Messiah returned. If they did, then they would be cursed. I read this somewhere. Maybe that was the name of the game.

Many of the players real motives are hidden from plain view, they take on different costumes and identities to hide who they are. We along with many people in the world are trying their very best to unravel the truth. We deserve the truth and the Jewish people deserve the truth.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 7th March 2011 at 06:32.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

777 (7th March 2011), aikisaw (7th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (7th March 2011), Lord Sidious (7th March 2011), modwiz (7th March 2011), RedeZra (9th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #436
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    Many of the players real motives are hidden from plain view, they take on different costumes and identities to hide who they are.
    That, ^.^, imo, is really, really important to keep in mind! There are players out there who land in their positions because they sold their soul for material riches; there are players who were coerced into it by blackmail and other forms of threats; and then there are the ones who naturally came to be in the positions they are.

26. Link to Post #437
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

GERMANY'S FORBIDDEN WORDS -
    BY Brother Nathanael Kapner

Brother Nathanael Kapner was born a Jew and after studying the truth converted to a christian and started the Brother Nathanael Foundation to spreading the truth about Judiasm. His website is - http://www.realjewnews.com

His article about what is happening in Germany today regarding the Holocaust Revision and German youth today. Here is his article -

GERMANY HAS REPLACED CHRISTIANITY with a pernicious cult: “Holocaust religion.”

In 1994, the parliament of the defunct “Bundesrepublik Deutschland” (BRD) - the post re-unification Federal Republic of Germany - treasonously mandated imposed Zionist legislation making it a criminal offense to deny or even play down the so-called “Jewish Holocaust.”

Anyone in Germany who publicly denies the propagandistic narrative upon which the terrorist state of Israel was established or questions any one of the many anomalies extant in the doctrine of official “history,” faces a maximum penalty of five years in jail.

Indeed, two German scholars, Ernst Zundel and Germar Rudolf were illegally abducted from the United States and imprisoned for presenting scientific evidence that a phenomenal hoax called the “Jewish Holocaust” had taken place.

Zundel’s lawyer, Sylvia Stolz, was herself imprisoned for three years in January of 2008 simply for presenting supportive evidence on behalf of her client. British historian David Irving was snatched by police on a private trip to Austria and imprisoned for once having presented verifiable proof that the gas chambers in Auschwitz were constructed as propagandistic museum pieces in late 1948.

Yet hardly anyone mentions the “German Holocaust” which entailed the systematic murder, starvation, and death by typhus of almost 3,500,000 displaced and impoverished German citizens, whose corpses were stacked in the former labor camps of Auschwitz, Belsen and Treblinka - and photographed by the Zionist media as “evidence” of “mass-murdered Jews.”

N A SPEECH given to the Israeli Knesset on March 19, 2008, Germany’s Chancellor, Angela Merkel, reiterated the decades-old reparations doctrine by saying: “Germans are filled with shame over the Jewish holocaust.”

The German media is now reporting that many Germans, particularly young people who no longer believe their teachers, are suffering from “holocaust fatigue” and no longer trust Berlin’s Zionist puppets, such as Angela Merkel, to tell them the truth. Yet even those who are brave enough to commit “heresy” and risk the wrath of the Jewish Inquisition are forced to whisper their dissent using coded language lest thy find themselves in a German Soviet Gulag, such as Mannheim.

Germany under its Zionist controlled leaders has now reached the point in which certain words used in German society will make one highly suspect. In Europe’s dissenting underground community these words are known as “Germany’s forbidden words.”

PUTTING A MUZZLE ON THE MOUTHS OF GERMANS

HIGHLY CHARGED WORDS which are monitored by the Zionist thought police express the true inner thoughts of most Germans. There are 5 words that could get a German in trouble:

1) “Leitkultur” - This word denotes the “predominant culture” of German and European social mores which most Germans wish to retain as part of their Germanic culture.

An example of the fallout which occurred after using the forbidden word “Leitkultur” was evidenced when Friedrich Merz, a former leading member of the Christian Democratic Union, used the term “Leitkultur von Deutschland” to describe what immigrants coming to Germany should aspire to.

Merz inspired, (as did Jurgen Molleman of the Free Democrats who is believed to have been “suicided” by Mossad in June 2003), an awakening German patriotism by striking a chord in a country where acceptance of “Alleinschuld,” (German guilt for WWII), continually propagated by Germany’s Jews and Zionist-leadership, is on the wane.

Merz’s use of the word “Leitkultur” sparked an intense national debate among ordinary people who long for a return to traditional German Christian values.

Leaders of the Zionist Jewish community attacked Merz with a vengeance. The German Jewish community leader, Paul Spiegel, the former President of the ADL-style Zentralrat der Juden in Deutschland, facetiously asked 200,000 people gathered at the disingenuously named We Stand Up for Humanity and Tolerance demonstration held in Berlin on November 9, 2000:

— “What’s all this talk of Leitkultur? Does German Leitkultur include hunting down foreigners and burning synagogues? Are we talking about a culture or about the prevailing values of democracy as stated in our national constitution?

“For Article One of that constitution states: ‘The dignity of mankind is inviolable. The duty of national power is its protection.’ Now the dignity of mankind is inviolable not just the dignity of European Christians!” —
    (Read the full speech translated by Hanna Sachs Here and reflect on the many ways in which Jews are working to strip Christians of their “inviolable dignity.”)

Merz quickly became anathema in the eyes of the Jewish-controlled media and has since effectively retired from active participation in politics.

2) “Verdorbenes Kultur”/”Entartete Kultur” - These phrases denote a rotten or decadent culture, which the German people of the 1920s and 1930s perceived as emanating from prominent Jews in the media, arts, film, theatre, and the sex and drugs trade.

The phrase “Verdorbene Kultur” was cited in July 2007 by Horst Mahler, a leading German revisionist historian, when saying that Hitler’s book “Mein Kampf” should no longer be banned in Germany since it provided well-founded definitions of what constituted a Zionist-enslaved culture in moral decline. In so doing, Mahler was subject to months of abuse by the Jewish-controlled media, Germany’s Central Council of Jews, and the political elites.

In his still very popular book, Hitler wrote that one of the main evils responsible for the suffering, hunger and poverty of the German people was the German-Jewish role in creating a “rotten culture” of decadent art designed to destroy the true moral fiber of a once-proud civilization:

— “Culturally, the Jew contaminates art, literature, and the theater by overthrowing all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drags men down into the sphere of his own base nature” — Here

The idea of lifting the ban on “Mein Kampf” was swiftly criticised by Jewish groups. Wolfgang Benz, the head of the Centre For Anti-Semitism Research in Berlin, described it as “absurd.” Salomon Korn, of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, said it would be an insult to Holocaust survivors.

Horst Mahler, who is no stranger to the Federal Republic of Germany’s brutal Gulag system, has just been sentenced to 11 months imprisonment for treating the Jew Michel Friedman with “disrespect.” Friedman, a notoriously arrogant talk show host and a former deputy General Secretary of the ZJD with a criminal record as a cocaine dealer and a suspected key player in the illicit sex trafficking trade, filed suit following an interview with Mahler in the November 2007 German edition of “Vanity Fair.”

In September 2007, the Catholic Archbishop of Cologne, Cardinal Meisner, ignited a firestorm of controversy when he told his congregation “a culture without God is a decadent culture.”

The Zentralrat der Juden in Deutschland went ballistic, denouncing the cardinal for using a word frequently cited by the National Socialists in their condemnation of decadent Jewish art, organized prostitution rings, sex trafficking and the drugs trade.

3) “Volksgemeinschaft” - This phrase denotes a society based upon the principles of a “Leitkultur” that prioritizes the needs of its own citizens. The Jewish State of Occupied Palestine (Israel) itself is indeed a “Volkgemeinschaft.”

However, in Germany, anyone who writes or speaks about the advantages of a
    “Volksgemeinschaft” for the German people is subject to prosecution under Section 130 and other laws that prohibit speaking favorably of National Socialism, which itself was based upon the promotion of a Volksgemeinschaft. In Israel, such people who hold to this creed are described as the “Chosen People.” In Germany, they are branded as “Nazis” and face imprisonment of up to five years.

4) “Jude” (Jew) - It is considered by the authorities as “anti-Semitic” to call a Jew a “Jew.” One must always refer to a Jew as a “Jewish person.” The irony is that 95 percent of all Semites living in the world today are Arabs. The other five percent are Sephardic Jews, who are themselves genetically identical to Palestinians.

5) “Vaterland” (Fatherland) - The police are obliged to question any German who refers to his home country as the “Fatherland.” The word is associated with National Socialism and those inclined to use it are branded as “Nazis.”

In Germany there exists a list of hundreds of forbidden words and phrases. We, Brother Nathanael and Michael James, have mentioned only five. Remove the muzzle — go to jail.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

aikisaw (7th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (8th March 2011), karelia (7th March 2011), Lord Sidious (7th March 2011), modwiz (7th March 2011)

28. Link to Post #438
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

As a person of Jewish heritage, I find so much of the anti-Jewish talk in "conspiracy" discussions very disheartening. According to many people on the internet, we Jews are the MAIN source of all the world's problems and evils. I ask myself, how can this be? Neither I, nor my family, nor anyone with whom my family has associated, has participated in a zionist plot to deceive and oppress others. MANY (and nearly all whom I know) Jews are deeply opposed to the treatment of the Palestinian people (including me). I have known my culture to produce wise, kind, and good-hearted people. Also, a bunch of jerks, just as in any human group.

I'm not saying all Jews are innocent of conspiracy, just as I can't say that about non-Jews. I'm just saying... a lot of people talk and talk about Jews as if we're a homogeneous group, agreeing on some grand agenda. Do all (or even most, or even a significant percentage of) people of ANY race, nationality, or religion unite in common purpose?? No. Never. We're just *people,* like any others. The vast majority are not rich, powerful, or influential on the global scale.

I'm not sure how the tragedy of the torture and killing of six million people can be EXAGGERATED. Nor the tragedy of the torture and killing of the millions more who were homosexual, gypsies, handicapped, or sympathizers with the persecuted. Yes, certainly, in other conflicts there has been loss of life in greater numbers. I think the reason the holocaust is so viscerally memorable to those in the Western world... is cultural proximity. People have friends, relatives, *personal* connections to a horrific atrocity, and that makes it more personally relevant to them. Deaths in Russia or African nations, while tragic, have failed to capture the Western consciousness. This is a failure of our cultural barriers and awarenesses.... not necessarily the result of specific programming.

This is a great post, and nice to see from the perspective of a person of Jewish heritage. I think you're right in feeling offended at true racism towards your people, anyone would. Racism is disgusting no matter which demographic it's aimed at and whom by.

What's of the upmost importance here is that we can freely debate it and be free to find out the real facts, with no censorship and a perpetual maintenance of our right to speak in whichever manner we choose about whomever we choose, should we be suitable truth-armed. And this goes for Jew and non-Jew alike.

What we're seeing here is not a bunch of mouthy conspiracy theorists talking "anti-jew" at all. We're seeing a bunch of intelligent, level headed individuals exercising their human right to find justice and a better world for their people. Including and especially FOR Jews, who are just as human as everyone else, no more no less. They deserve the truth as much as the homosexuals killed. No more no less.

We don't have a massive culture of homophobia stemming from the holocaust, we have one anyway. But we do apparently have the "super" racism legacy. And that (it would appear) has been cultivated by Jews and non-Jews, creating victims who were Jews and non-Jews but left a legacy that deeply favours Zion.

29. Link to Post #439
    Netherlands Avalon Member Gustav's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by karelia (here)
    Here's an interesting take on Eichmann by Irving: http://codoh.com/irving/irveichgoebb.html

Looks like Eichmann was one of the first to realise who was behind bringing his crew into power and the subsequent fall...
    I am halfway trough now.. This is real history. Reading original sources, not interpretations. I am shocked but have an 'Indiana Jones' feeling when reading this. Thank you very much karelia!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gustav For This Post:

aikisaw (7th March 2011), karelia (7th March 2011), Lord Sidious (7th March 2011)

31. Link to Post #440
    Australia Avalon Member Meditatio's Avatar
    Thanks

HI, its the zionist jews that have perpetrated the myth. Not all jews. That they hate the karaite jews is common knowledge. Most jews read the torah/old testament, however even it has its variations. There are babylonian talmud readers and jerusalem talmud readers, and then there are zionist cabalah readers, mostly filled with hate about non jews.
    Watch this talmud video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=quTXw...eature=related

If there was any hate on the world its from them, not the supposed 'anti semitic' people. It seems that even discussing the subject is auto labeling one as 'being filled with hate and revulsion for all and every jew'. Its actually a cover they use by throwing interference and making you so afraid that you drop subject there and then. Does discussing the subject make one automatically 'anti semitic' (not even anti jewish, let alone simply unjewish..), and therefore anti-einstein, anti-barbara streisand, anti-woody allen, anti lord yehudi menuhin, anti-itzkah perlman, anti daniel barenboihm...ridiculous isn't it. Yes, there are many fine jews in the world.

Listen to Michael Hoffman discuss the subject of the label 'anti semetic'. https://youtube.com/watch?v=gg4XreA-oC4
    Believe me, the zionist jews have manipulated other jews, and you right where they want you. https://youtube.com/watch?v=AHKGOcUyQ-M

If you feel 'disheartened' about all this discussion, I feel very sorry, but, your brave. Please spare a thought for the rest of us who have to be labeled and branded with a guilt trip. Regarding jews that have tattoos, well, why didn't the war machine exterminate them sooner?
    Here is a video discussing the facts regarding camps. There were purportedly 22 camps at the end of the war, yet only 13 were considered ' death camps' Then it was seen that only 6 of these had gas chambers, then it was revised that only 3 of them had working chambers. Examinations of these 3 chambers reveal them to be flawed, and hopelessly useless as efficient mechanisms for carrying out the act. Also, examination of the chambers reveals no cyanide at all, let alone massive quantities. Also, a lot of areas where it was stated that bodies were buried were never examined, and many years later, tests have been done and found that not only was there no bodies or residue, there was only virgin undisturbed soil layers!
    Here is a very long documentary about an analysis.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...68676926459928

Regarding the 6 million, it is estimated it would take 68 years to file 6 million people through those three chambers.
    So, we have to consider statistics:
    World census figures state that in 1939 there were 15,000,000 million jews in the world, and 500,000 in europe. In 1949 world census figures state 15,500,000 jews in the world. Not 6 million less. We are not making these figures up.
    Watch this video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=s4ERl5mtQd8

Also, here are the red cross figures, with links on following page: http://truth-vision.blogspot.com/201...-die-only.html
    A great many historians quickly revised figures down, and down again, but, were are all lead to believe 6 million, no more, no less.

In my opinion, the majority of deaths were from malnutrition and disease. Why were they delousing people yet to be exterminated? Never happened.
    A few were murdered (to create fear, and majority were diaspora jews, not full blooded.) Then once people were rounded up and told they would be killed, well their time in camp would have been filled with dread and horror. Many were starving and starved, disease was also prevalent through the war, but these victims also include non jews.. However, the issue was not killing 6 million people, but in creating the belief that it happened. Footage was only taken after the war, when some time was available to prepare camps to look worse. Bodies were piled up, photos doctored. And whats more these camps were in poland ands eastern europe, where US soldiers did not go. One therefore assumes that having seen footage of starving people in one video, assumes that the same happened in the other 21 camps. Yet even the official holocaust investigators openly contradict and revised themselves for years after. So, the footage is indeed so horrific, that no one wants to watch more or examine closer, we just believe what the narrator has to say. And rightly so. However, only footage was procured from camps that were made to be horrific. Not a lot of footage is widely shown of the jews in camps that had libraries, swimming pools, (like in auschwitz), and a jazz band even. Camps with clean clothes and hot showers. These jews were obviously being protected from greater things. And are those jews going to say such things? No. They keep their mouth shut, or perpetuate the myth of it all. Since jews are 'foretold' to be ruling the world from Israel, why would they turn their backs on the progress they have made, in the advance of procuring Israel. Those little old ladies can be the most devious, in my opinion.
    Much evidence was not commited at the Nuremburg trials, as anything admissible had to be read into the record. Many submission were made, but do not count as evidence. Yet this material is to weigh heavily in the minds of the public. It is catagorically stated that 300 SS officers were executed after, their evidence may have proven detrimental to the zionist agenda, but at this point most people jump for joy and think of that as only fair. But consider it. They wish evidence and information to be destroyed, even if in human form, and rose coloured glasses to be adorned, for want of a better word. Many testamonys from the trials were considered on heresay, which is actually inadmisable in court. If one wished to watch that lenghty 4 hour documentary above, it shows early on that an examination of discussion of the avalon online files {the 'avalon files' are not this site- that is a coincidence. The online nuremberg evidence is also on a site called avalon} pertaining to the nurmberg trials show barely 20 minutes of evidence relating to the actual camps, and witnessed murders. Unbelievable, given that there was 217 days of trials. One witness even wished to submit a map of the camp, but was declined by the presiding judge that 'it would not be necessary', as though the 'evidence was so completely overwhelming, that any real evidence would not be needed to persuade anyone any further than they had already had their minds made up'. It certainly wasn't a trial for truth or justice, more a show of sympathy, and an opportunity for survivors to give testimony and reprive to their feelings. A great many ss men were interrogated before the trials, and many were jailed before they had a chance to go to court. We cannot assume wholesale that every man in the german army was a blood thirsty demon with nothing better to do than commit atrocitys. The propaganda in europe before ww2 cannot be considered to be the sentiments of each and every person there.

So, we now have england take palestine from turkey in WW1, and hand it over to Israel in WW2, like it was theres to give anyway.. And now the plan is to pit jew against arab and destroy the whole lot, and rise from the ashes with the final solution...As writ in 1890's.

Some jews haven't done to badly out of the whole deal, especially since red cross released documents stating that all known deaths amounted to approximatly 271,301. And, since they have done so well commiting extortion against big companys, governments and banks around the world to the tune of billions of dollars, they are not going to stop anytime soon, even though the real holocaust is being commited against arabs as we speak. But this is the work of zionist jews manipulting 'ordinary' jews.
    No one mentions 1 million dying in Cologne in one night,. or 60,000,000 russians...
    In the final analysis, goya (non jews) are considered sub human, and are supposedly deserving of any treatment at the hands of the 'jews' to the end of their own goals and wishes. So, as this is common knowledge, though not widely spoken of, it is normal for a 'jew' to lie or conceal the truth in anyway they see fit. Especially given that they got the stolen land they believe they deserve, and will do any atrocity to maintain the guilt trip. Of course, we are not talking about you in particular. It is impossible to label a group wholesale. Yet, and any all are capable, and the underlying beliefs remain.
    How would one feel about the italians if they condemned criticism of the mafia? Would we label them all guilty and put them in one basket? It is quite obvious that the whole sale brandishing and blanketing of anyone who criticises, debates or discusses jews to be antisemitic as being an obvious cover, as interference, and as usage of hate themselves. They are supposedly above reproach, and that is their ruse. The wholesale guilt trip of the purported holocaust is there to make jews untouchable, for all the terrible things they have been through. As if to say, how would they ever be guilty of something so bad if it had happened to them.
    Never give a whip to someone who has been whipped.

Judge them by their fruits.

My heart goes out to all those that suffered at the hands of the evil perpetrators. But even more so to the jews that have been manipulated, and even much more so to the arabs, who have a strict belief in non- violence.

The reason why there is such relevance to the holocaust in europe as opposed to africa or eastern eupope, is because it IS the west. Thats all. East or west, makes no difference. And people still have to live there. yet they are made to be prisoners of the 'newspeak' terms antisemitic and holocaust denial.

Donahue show: https://youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4

The devil is in the detail, and the details matter. So let us be free to discuss, not assume wholesale what we have been fed on tv. Thank you.

Noam Chomsky: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb7_1202386296
    Menuhin:
    MENUHIN Moshe - 1965
    "The last thing on earth that interested the Zionist leaders was humanitarian work, saving victims and refugees. [The Decadence at Judaism in our Time, Exposition Press, New York, 1965]

"It is extraordinary how nothing ever dies completely. Even the evil which prevailed yesterday in Nazi Germany and which is gaining ground in that country [Israel] today."
    And so on..
    Not to mention the endless quotes from rabbis and zionist calling for the destruction of non jews, the ruling of the world from jerusalem, and the fact that the majority of people in power are zionist jews, like in the federal reserve etc..
    These guys print the money, make the money. Other jews are only to happy to help out by proxy, and not question. If things are going well, they even use the jews themselves.
    So, no hatred has been spoken of here, no condemnation, just mere observation and some facts, thanks.
    Last edited by Meditatio; 8th March 2011 at 16:23. Reason: spell check

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meditatio For This Post:

aikisaw (8th March 2011), K626 (8th March 2011), Lord Sidious (8th March 2011), loveandgratitude (8th March 2011), RedeZra (9th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 42 LastLast