+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst 1 23 33 42 LastLast

Thread: A look beneath the Holocaust Propaganda ...

1. Link to Post #641
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A look beneath the Holocaust Propaganda ...

ok,
    some dont agree on the numbers, but is is it really a numbers game????, one fact, the jews got the brunt, no question, its a fact, i've seen the footage, purely for being from a particular group, we, as humans gotta look at ourselves, but i know that this attitude exists today, i know it does, there are corrupt individuals in society today in all walks of life, but to hate all peoples of any group purely because of the actions of individuals is just plain wrong, but to justify mass murder on this basis????, ok, lets kill all texans, iraqi's, british?, nah, dosnt sound so good anymore, eh?, and yes i've researched all sides, and the plain fact is, we are all responsible for each other, the sooner the world see's it then people can go on with their lives and they themselves can root out the problems, the world will be a safer vplace for the children we vare blessed with and trusted to protect
    love
    hexen

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hexenomega For This Post:

GCS1103 (10th July 2011), Lord Sidious (30th June 2011), loveandgratitude (8th September 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #642
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

Holocaust, Hate Speech & Were the Germans so Stupid? (Anthony Lawson)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daledo For This Post:

christian (11th September 2011), karelia (30th June 2011), loveandgratitude (8th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #643
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I've always wondered why it is the Jews have been so persecuted throughout history - from biblical times through to modern times.

There was a fairly big "contact/spirituality" influence in Nazism that, IMHO, cannot be overlooked and must be taken into account when we look at the whole picture regarding WW2, the nazis, etc... And even when we look at the persecution of the Jews throughout history... Maybe they had something (genetically even?) that made others so green with envy that their only response was an overwhelming desire to destroy them...

And now we have Israel, who believe they can do whatever they wish. If anyone else did what they've done to the palestinians there'd be absolute hell to pay and war would ensue....yet Israel get off lightly, except perhaps for the UN tapping them on the wrist.......

It just makes so little sense......... To get to the bottom of it all would go a long way to being able to perhaps mend some of these long-open (and some would say puss-riddled gangrenous) wounds....

You have to take into account the occult influences etc if you're going to come even remotely close to the answer...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

karelia (30th June 2011), loveandgratitude (8th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #644
    Thanks

One thing history glosses over is Japan's Soldiers killing an estimated 17 million Chinese civilians during the same time frame.
    If you add in Stalin's 20 million, Mussolini - 3 million, Hitler 6 to 8 million, Pol Pot 2 million you have about 50 million people exterminated in the 20th century.
    Pretty Devastating, especially when considering a global conspiracy agenda.
    I chalk it up to Man's inhumanity to Man.
    Perception is Everything

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dougall For This Post:

GCS1103 (21st July 2011), loveandgratitude (8th September 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #645
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hi

All those bad things that happened on our planet are past. We are not judges to judge them. The best we can do now
    is to forgive the oppressors, to show compassion for the victims and to find humility and valor in ourselves to not respond with
    violence and aggression.

I stumbled upon this article four months ago. It made me feel very bad and angry. It is rather dark, disturbing and deep "rabbit hole".
    Summary of the article: "The Holocaust" means to burn a whole animal alive as sacrifice to some deity. WWII holocaust was about
    Jesuits burning Jews alive in concentration camps as a sacrifice for ancient god Baal. To buy some more time for PTB. Yes. Very freaky...
    http://one-evil.org/acts_holocaust/a..._holocaust.htm

Best wishes
    Robert

10. Link to Post #646
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: A look beneath the Holocaust Propoganda...

Quote Posted by Antonia (here)
    I think that yes there were up to and more then 6 million people killed in the death camps of nazi germany.... I lost 29 relitives there... they went in and never came out so somthing happend to them???? any way my mother was half german protestant (her mum) and half hungerian jew (her dad)..she was born in berlin and came to the Uk as a refugee during world war 2.... her dad a hungerian Ashkanazi Jew... was a typicle Ashkanazi, or eastern european jew as they are sometimes refered to.. These jews, who I am decended from, were all decendents of a huge empire in Russia centuries ago ..This empire was the Khuzar empire and they were a vast and powerfull race of people... histrory syas they consisted of red headed green eyed people and dark haired brown eyed people.. Both the Chrstian empire in Rome and the Muslem empire in the east were continiously tring to get the Khuzars to convert to their respective religions....
    The Khuzars had a duel kingship and the two kings eventually got sick and tied of all this hassel to convert , so they converted everybody in their empire to Judaism , just to piss off Rome and Mecca or were ever the two factions of were comming from.. (Conversion would mean great revenue in taxation to either the vatacin or the muslem countryies ruling body)..and judaism was small and totally opposed by both the two main stream religous empires and the jews were getting a hard time from people at that point so it was done in a mass protest.... BUT here's the thing the Khuzar jews or Ashkinazi jews make up probaly 80% of all jews today.... The real bloodline of the Jews is the Egyption Hyksos phaoronic line or the Hebrews.... The zionist agenda believes this blood line to be special or what ever... But the Zionists know darn well that the Jews sent to the death camps were Khuzars... So... to the Zionist, right wing, NWO people, like the Rothschilds and the british royal family etc, no real jews were killed in the death camps in the hollocaust.... but they have used this proaganda story to invade and steal Palastine and gain world sympathy for their phoney agenda.... well thats my take on it any way....
    I am sorry that you lost family.
    It interests me that you speak of the khazars and the kagan bek and the kagan.
    It might be good to start a thread on that separate to this one.

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    I've always wondered why it is the Jews have been so persecuted throughout history - from biblical times through to modern times.

There was a fairly big "contact/spirituality" influence in Nazism that, IMHO, cannot be overlooked and must be taken into account when we look at the whole picture regarding WW2, the nazis, etc... And even when we look at the persecution of the Jews throughout history... Maybe they had something (genetically even?) that made others so green with envy that their only response was an overwhelming desire to destroy them...

And now we have Israel, who believe they can do whatever they wish. If anyone else did what they've done to the palestinians there'd be absolute hell to pay and war would ensue....yet Israel get off lightly, except perhaps for the UN tapping them on the wrist.......

It just makes so little sense......... To get to the bottom of it all would go a long way to being able to perhaps mend some of these long-open (and some would say puss-riddled gangrenous) wounds....

You have to take into account the occult influences etc if you're going to come even remotely close to the answer...
    This is yet another topic we could have a thread on.
    Some may get offended at what we turn up, but it will be very revealing.

11. Link to Post #647
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

It's being milked for all it's worth.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Lord Sidious (1st July 2011)

13. Link to Post #648
    Netherlands Avalon Member Gustav's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-a-lie/?page=1

Interesting. It amazed me the first time I read similar stories. Now years later I realize they have not been touched as we are by the education that we see every day.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gustav For This Post:

karelia (10th July 2011), Lord Sidious (17th July 2011), loveandgratitude (17th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #649
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: A look beneath the Holocaust Propoganda...

so Rh- bloodline means Reptilian Host?

16. Link to Post #650
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    It's being milked for all it's worth.
    yes it is,
    by awful people, but ask yorself, what if that single life was my brother?, mother?, its too awful to even imagine that someone you love can be treated like that, and you will never feel, only imagine the terror, so, the move is, BE NICE TO FOLK, logically if everyone is ok with everyone then they can all get on with the other things that go on that we all fight, without the bull****, when was the last time any stranger was nice to you?, yes ,it can happen, but not enough, well, its just athought, and it seems to me that after years of tring, thats all it will ever be.

still trying,hexen

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hexenomega For This Post:

GCS1103 (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (17th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #651
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gustav (here)
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-a-lie/?page=1

Interesting. It amazed me the first time I read similar stories. Now years later I realize they have not been touched as we are by the education that we see every day.
    What he says is true.
    Anne Franks diary is fake, it is written in two totally different handwriting styles and her father was involved in a court case in switzerland in the 50's over it.
    Someone else claimed they wrote it and were after some of the proceeds.

19. Link to Post #652
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Quote Anne Franks diary is fake, it is written in two totally different handwriting styles and her father was involved in a court case in switzerland in the 50's over it.
    Someone else claimed they wrote it and were after some of the proceeds.
    Yeah I found that out years ago when a middle eastern friend of mine told me that one of the biggest propaganda tools was the diary of a little girl.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (17th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #653
    Netherlands Avalon Member Gustav's Avatar
    Thanks

o.. I was not even aware of that and was not meaning my comment that way. I meant the viewpoint of the guy whom the article is about. But I will search the internet, and please, do elaborate.. This is absolutely new to me. What I did know was that the story was hyped only after a play performed in New York where the audience was completely moved by it.
    At that time no one wanted to publish anything even closely resembling such a story in the Netherlands and second to none interest was displayed in her story. Not strange if one is aware of the enormous (property) theft that took place by ordinary dutch citizens or even the people who were asked specifically to take care of jewish propery during the time they were not at home. Apart from that 'we' were engaged in 'pacifying' dutch citizens into giving up secessionist thoughts on some 'small islands' in south east asia and had a crippled country to deal with. So no time for such stories I guess..

22. Link to Post #654
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

"What if everything you were told about history is one big lie?"
    Someone wrote a book with a title like that. I did not read it but it seems to be very accurate.

Who would be the most likely to want to destroy the Jews? Two come to mind right away Christians and Muslims. But who has the power to make it happen? Forget about the Govts. that are controlled and what's left.
    Going back some time to where Kings ruled and the Religious rulers ruled even the Kings we get a good idea of what it used to be like. Until Martin Luther came along.
    That started a battle, temporal and religious. I won't say spiritual although that had to be part of it. That battle is still raging and had a big part in all the wars of recent times as well as relatively past times.
    No good guessing or pointing fingers as we are sure to point the wrong way often.

It's like fighting back the tide.

My computer keeps going down every 20 mins. so I'll end here for now.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

23. Link to Post #655
    Thanks

You wanna know who wants to destroy the jews do you?
    I can tell you.
    The ''elite'' jews, that is who.
    That was always their actions and that hasn't changed.

24. Link to Post #656
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    You wanna know who wants to destroy the jews do you?
    I can tell you.
    The ''elite'' jews, that is who.
    That was always their actions and that hasn't changed.
    Thanks Lord Sidious,

I believe I know about the Zionists who maybe should not be called Jews. But there are many factions besides the elite Jews.
    It's a complicated 'chess game' with many players and controllers but there is, as you probably know, a very powerful "player" who is not know to "the world" but has a finger on most of it.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

GCS1103 (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd July 2011)

26. Link to Post #657
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    Hi

All those bad things that happened on our planet are past. We are not judges to judge them. The best we can do now
    is to forgive the oppressors, to show compassion for the victims and to find humility and valor in ourselves to not respond with
    violence and aggression.

I stumbled upon this article four months ago. It made me feel very bad and angry. It is rather dark, disturbing and deep "rabbit hole".
    Summary of the article: "The Holocaust" means to burn a whole animal alive as sacrifice to some deity. WWII holocaust was about
    Jesuits burning Jews alive in concentration camps as a sacrifice for ancient god Baal. To buy some more time for PTB. Yes. Very freaky...
    http://one-evil.org/acts_holocaust/a..._holocaust.htm

Best wishes
    Robert
    Thank you Robert for pointing out rightfully that the Jesuits (with the help of their controlled lackies in many countries) were a hidden force in that fiasco. I don't know about the burning part yu mentioned. (They were also a force behind a lot of horrors in our history)

It grieves me that so many good Catholics were and are still being duped by lies and the crime of omission and denial by the aforementioned. I being one of them at one time (Catholic that is).

It's a hard thing to face in this life to find such things as this. People who went against them have met a terrible end such as JFK, and other US Presidents as well as a few Popes even.

Some Presidents and Popes were the victims of attempted assassinations or warnings.

I know that some people may be offended by this but I'm not accusing any Catholics or Popes either--just putting this out there for anyone who wants to check it out to please do so ESPECIALLY Catholics.

Peace.

p.s. For info. check out the work of Eric Jon Phelps.
    Last edited by East Sun; 25th July 2011 at 20:29. Reason: To add...

27. Link to Post #658
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I know this thread has been quiet a while, and I have not read all of it, but on another thread a video was posted that shared Mr. Zundel's case in Canada. He was targeted for printing information that challenged the belief that the Nazi's gassed the Jewish people with Zyklon b. That thread upset me because of the evidence that was shared. I took a course in college about the holocaust specifically. I love the Jewish people, have studied the bible in it's original languages as well as the Midrash and Talmud for more understanding and well because my old Messianic Rabbi was a very good scholar. I happen to believe the elites of the "Jewish" community are not real Jews of the house of Judah, but interlopers who claim Jewish heritage going back to the time of Nebuchanezzar. So, yes, they have caused the Jewish people much pain through the world, and they do hold keys to power worldwide. Now, going back to the information about what really happened in the Holocaust, it was not my undestanding the Mr. Zundel was challenging that Jews were killed as well as many others, but that they were not gassed as portrayed historically. I went digging around some, and found this information which I would like some feedback on:

In a continuing search for truth, I'd like opinions on this data that I got from Chemistry of Auschwitz.

This section will give a brief history of those reports. Section V. will address in more detail the chemistry involved. In 1945 the Cracow Forensic Institute did a forensic analysis of the criminal traces left by the murderers. Pressac summarizes some of their findings:

Toxicological analysis were carried out in 1945 by the Cracow Forensic Institute (7 Copernicus street) on 4 complete plates and 2 damaged ventilation orifices found in the ruins of Krematorium II. After scraping the white substance that covered these objects back to the metal, 7.2 grammes of scrapings were collected and subjected to two qualitative analysis, which established the presence of cyanide compounds. The report, signed by Dr. Jan Z. Robel, was written on 15th December, 1945 and transmitted to the Examining Judge, Jan Sehn. 24

Strzelecki describes other early forensic examinations including the following:

In 1945, an examination by the Institute of Judicial Expertise in Krakow of a sample of hair found in Auschwitz revealed the presence of compounds of prussic acid, the basic component of Zyklon B gas used in the gas chambers of Auschwitz. Traces of the acid were also found in metal objects found in the hair, such as pins, clasps, and gold-plated spectacle holders. 25

This site is a debunker of the "debunkers" site. I am curious how you all view this material. I think in most cases each party has their pov and strongly believes what they remember, and somewhere in the middle is the truth. I want the truth.

Thanks for any input

28. Link to Post #659
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Speilburg has made it a point in his carrier to address the slaughter of many different groups of people, for instance his movie Amistad, and he did also cover Native American Repression and slaughter too in the Movie "Into The West"

In thre movie Amistad. Speilburg portrays the slave traders as Christians when in fact 90% were Juwish
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=gUCMd...eature=related

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Linger For This Post:

loveandgratitude (12th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #660
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote Posted by daledo (here)
    Holocaust, Hate Speech & Were the Germans so Stupid? (Anthony Lawson)

Tellingly YouTube says "This video is not available in your country". - www.hidemyass.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst 1 23 33 42 LastLast