+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 3 13 42 LastLast

Thread: A look beneath the Holocaust Propaganda ...

1. Link to Post #41
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Default Re: A look beneath the Holocaust Propoganda...

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Not sure, so good chance no.. I do not know what a T af is. Care to enlighten? Sure I'm not alone in finding this term new.
    A person from Wales

English - Well we leave them out.
    Scots - Jocks
    Irish - Paddy’s
    Welsh - Taffs

We don’t do political correctness – PC is cultural Marxism.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (16th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote My personal experience is that people simply get angry and emotional if you try and have a discussion about it. The door doesn't even get opened, but for a crack before it's slammed shut.
    Gotta admit to having been one of those door slammers in the past

4. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

karelia (31st March 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Teakai;114002]
    Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)

I don't understand, Fred? They know what is wrong? I think most of them believe the official holocaust version - as most of them believe the official 911 version.

In which case - the only thing I can think they have to feel guilty about - is not coming into the war immediately. Is there any US citizen out there who can answer this for me?

My personal experience is that people simply get angry and emotional if you try and have a discussion about it. The door doesn't even get opened, but for a crack before it's slammed shut.
    The country is utterly corrupt controlled by AIPAC at every level and destined for oblivion.

I take no please in saying this. It’s even worse here in the UK. We don’t have AIPAC, but we do have FOI “Friends of Israel” a subversive organisation that has destroyed the country.

78% of conservative MP’s are FOI and in the last Labour Government cabinet ministers had to be FOI or no job.

Freemasonry is a huge problem as well….

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Yes, Cecil Rhodes passed the lantern to Rothschild and look at the mess we are in today.
    Hi Fred - I think the Rothschilds have a very long history. Perhaps you already know that prior to being called Rothschild they were named Bauer. Possible roots in the Templars or even the early zionist, or even older.

Does the Cecil Rhodes history or connection to the Rothschilds go back further than that? Tell me so I can go study up on it if it does.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

7. Link to Post #45
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

[QUOTE=Fred259;113992]
    Are you Celtic?

Modwiz - Are you from they Catskill Mountains or have you escaped to the Catskill Mountains – what are you doing to get out of this mess? What’s the plan?
    e)

We are very concerned, seriously..
    I'm a French/Celt w/ Native American on both sides. (Mohawk/Nez Perce).

Temporary escape. I have been able to drink my own delicious untreated well water for a decade and electricity comes from the Niagara Falls generators so not so susceptible to interruption owing to coal delivery cessation. After all no electricity, no pump to get water out of the ground.

The lack of a lengthy growing season and the cold and snow at 2200 feet above sea level is not working though and staying has its drawbacks.

It is a large house too and heating for six months with any medium is very draining on the funny money.

Plan. We need communities in an agrarian mindset though something akin to villages replete with an artisan class is really needed.

I live in a figurative castle with 8 bedrooms and only me and the ex-to-be. What a waste. She and I have different visions of what a quality life entails hence the parting of ways.

Praytell, why the concern? I am moved.

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote The Rothschilds (‘ptb’ being Zionists and apparently Jews (handy that) and god knows what else ) funded both sides of this war, they were responsible for the start of the UN
    I read the other day (didnt keep the link) that Aldous (Hitlers father) was none other than the illigitimate son of Baron RC!

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Fred259;114007]
    Quote Posted by Teakai (here)

The country is utterly corrupt controlled by AIPAC at every level and destined for oblivion.

I take no please in saying this. It’s even worse here in the UK. We don’t have AIPAC, but we do have FOI “Friends of Israel” a subversive organisation that has destroyed the country.

78% of conservative MP’s are FOI and in the last Labour Government cabinet ministers had to be FOI or no job.

Freemasonry is a huge problem as well….
    Well, that all makes sense. These organisations are there to protect and feed the beast.
    I just don't understand where the guilt is coming from on behalf of the ordinary everyday people to not question. Is it guilt - or is it fear, perhaps? Maybe it's just ignorance, lack of interest, I don't know - I'm just curious as to their motivation - or lack of.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    I read the other day (didnt keep the link) that Aldous (Hitlers father) was none other than the illigitimate son of Baron RC!
    Hi Witchy - I have heard it tossed about that Hitler was Illuminati bloodlines - I didn't find anything definite myself, but it wouldn't surprise me. Apparently they plant their seed far and wide so as to have useful bloodline pawns to do their bidding.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Fred259 (30th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Hi Fred - I think the Rothschilds have a very long history. Perhaps you already know that prior to being called Rothschild they were named Bauer. Possible roots in the Templars or even the early zionist, or even older.

Does the Cecil Rhodes history or connection to the Rothschilds go back further than that? Tell me so I can go study up on it if it does.
    Rhodes was really the founding father of the modern NWO. Lord Balfour was also involved as were some of the earlier Rothschild’s, but yes Rhodes wanted to build the British Empire into what today we would call the New World Order.

Why do you think you have a Royal Australian Navy even to this day?

Teakai - Question When you say Templers what do you mean?

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote I just don't understand where the guilt is coming from on behalf of the ordinary everyday people to not question.
    For myself it was just the absolute shock of understanding just how depraved humanity could be. We were allowed and conditioned to think that we all had within us the ability to do this to others.

This means that if we dont question it or bring it up for discussion, then we can bury that evil part of ourselves and choose not to acknowledge that we have that capacity. Almost like we cant trust ourselves to be do the right thing in the face of adversity and control. We would indeed do exactly the same as the Nazi in the same situation........ Who wants to admit that we have this evil just sitting under the surface of our conscienceness..........just teasing out my thoughts here
    Last edited by witchy1; 30th January 2011 at 02:28.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Fred259 (30th January 2011), loveandgratitude (8th February 2011), Shikasta (1st March 2011), Teakai (30th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

[QUOTE=modwiz;114012]

Temporary escape. I have been able to drink my own delicious untreated well water for a decade and electricity comes from the Niagara Falls generators so not so susceptible to interruption owing to coal delivery cessation. After all no electricity, no pump to get water out of the ground.

The lack of a lengthy growing season and the cold and snow at 2200 feet above sea level is not working though and staying has its drawbacks.

It is a large house too and heating for six months with any medium is very draining on the funny money.

Plan. We need communities in an agrarian mindset though something akin to villages replete with an artisan class is really needed.

I live in a figurative castle with 8 bedrooms and only me and the ex-to-be. What a waste. She and I have different visions of what a quality life entails hence the parting of ways.

Just concerned about the state of the US and the complete lack of hope as I see it, but maybe Im wrong.

15. Link to Post #51
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A person from Wales

Scots - Jocks
    Irish - Paddy’s
    Welsh - Taffs

Thank you. I guess I/m a French Taffpaddyjock. LOL

Agreed about PC and the mindf*** it is.

16. Link to Post #52
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fred259 View Post

Just concerned about the state of the US and the complete lack of hope as I see it, but maybe Im wrong.
    We are in deep doo doo. This house of cards only stands because it is too big to fail, for now.
    Your concerns for our survival are well founded and grounded in observation and logic.

17. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

[QUOTE=modwiz;114012]

Findhorn Foundation.

This is a community that got going around 30 years ago and is booming. Serious money has been invested and left by serious people who build the community.

They established this next to an RAF base, and declared a Nuke Free Zone. The two lived side by side for the last 30 years and now the air base is closing. I have a feeling Findhorn Foundation will buy the base as it has everything they need. It’s a superb place.

http://www.findhorn.org/

18. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote We are in deep doo doo. This house of cards only stands because it is too big to fail, for now.
    Your concerns for our survival are well founded and grounded in observation and logic
    This is what I mean,

9/11 was not the result of Islamic terrorism, terrorism or Islam for that matter rather it was the concealment of breathtaking financial crimes.

It’s all about a multi billion dollar gold bullion scam,

Citibank largest stockholders were JP Morgan which in December 2000 merged with Chase Manhattan to form the all-powerful JP Morgan Chase. Bankers Trust is a JP Morgan stand alone company. This has Rothschild written all over it.

It’s suggested that 14,000 tons of “thin air gold “was created to keep the price of gold low. By doing this the scam could continue, because not enough physical gold is available to make good all the futures held by the banks.

The FBI was investigating this and key gangsters from the Fed (Greenspan) JP Morgan, Chase Manhattan, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank were involved in a pending lawsuit.

All the evidence held by the FBI was contained on the 23rd floor of WTC 1 ready for the court case on 9th October 2001 a KEY DATE.These cockroaches don’t do paper shredders they just take out the whole building!

In addition $240 billion in fraudulent bonds was due the next day September 12th.

Its out of control in the US…

Its just the same over here we are riddled with Marxists.
    Last edited by Fred259; 30th January 2011 at 02:46.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

aikisaw (31st January 2011), Isthatso (22nd May 2011), Lord Sidious (16th April 2011), sygh (6th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #55
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Fred259;114032]
    Findhorn Foundation.

This is a community that got going around 30 years ago and is booming. Serious money has been invested and left by serious people who build the community.

They established this next to an RAF base, and declared a Nuke Free Zone. The two lived side by side for the last 30 years and now the air base is closing. I have a feeling Findhorn Foundation will buy the base as it has everything they need. It’s a superb place.

http://www.findhorn.org/
    I have the book. I love it.

21. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Rhodes was really the founding father of the modern NWO. Lord Balfour was also involved as were some of the earlier Rothschild’s, but yes Rhodes wanted to build the British Empire into what today we would call the New World Order.

Why do you think you have a Royal Australian Navy even to this day?

Teakai - Question When you say Templers what do you mean?
    Hi Fred, I was meaning the templars that existed at the time of the crusades.

22. Link to Post #57
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is what I mean,

9/11 was not the result of Islamic terrorism, terrorism or Islam for that matter rather it was the concealment of breathtaking financial crimes.

It’s all about a multi billion dollar gold bullion scam,

Citibank largest stockholders were JP Morgan which in December 2000 merged with Chase Manhattan to form the all-powerful JP Morgan Chase. Bankers Trust is a JP Morgan stand alone company. This has Rothschild written all over it.

It’s suggested that 14,000 tons of “thin air gold “was created to keep the price of gold low. By doing this the scam could continue, because not enough physical gold is available to make good all the futures held by the banks.

The FBI was investigating this and key gangsters from the Fed (Greenspan) JP Morgan, Chase Manhattan, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank were involved in a pending lawsuit.

All the evidence held by the FBI was contained on the 23rd floor of WTC 1 ready for the court case on 9th October 2001 a KEY DATE.These cockroaches don’t do paper shredders they just take out the whole building!

In addition $240 billion in fraudulent bonds was due the next day September 12th.

Its out of control in the US…

Its just the same over here we are riddled with Marxists.
    There is also the 2.3 trillion dollar problem at the Pentagon that whatever hit there so conveniently wiped all traces of malfeasance from the pages of history and traceability.
    Cui bono?

23. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

[QUOTE=modwiz;114039]

I have the book. I love it.
    The community is spread over 20 miles and now they are part of the surrounding villages as well.

I think a lot of rock stars have put serious cash into the project over the years.

Whenever some large property comes on the market they buy it and away they go again.

24. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

There is also the 2.3 trillion dollar problem at the Pentagon that whatever hit there so conveniently wiped all traces of malfeasance from the pages of history and traceability.
    Cui bono?

Read this report its mind numbing and you why the Pentagon was hit.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ions-About-911

25. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

A person from Wales

Scots - Jocks
    Irish - Paddy’s
    Welsh - Taffs

I think I am of Taff decent.
    I have tried to look up my family history, but it's like trying to get blood out of a stone. Everyone is very zip lipped. Maybe there was a convict in the family somewhere

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

witchy1 (30th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 3 13 42 LastLast