+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 1 5 15 42 LastLast

Thread: A look beneath the Holocaust Propaganda ...

1. Link to Post #81
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Default Re: A look beneath the Holocaust Propoganda...

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Odds on Fred, there WILL be a connection if they go back far enough..........I'm just waiting for someone to unearth it.

Unless Madeline is to Will what Camillia is to Charles - LOL

Not sure if that is just funny or completely insane!
    Well she is a good looking girl, and a real Princess mind. She does have a habit of wearing low cut frocks and this has caused some problems in the past, when TV camera men don’t know what to do. Do you continue filming or what, it’s a dilemma!

Google Princess Madeline of Sweden.

2. Link to Post #82
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

first thing. i have "jewish" blood. A great grandmother of German "jewish" descent. However, as she was probably Ashkanazi was she really jewish? Its a very complex and deliberately obtuse area to research. I am always wary of areas where we are told what to think. Holocaust denial is an area of free speech that is verboten. This sets of my alarm. As most Zionists are Ashkanazi one has to ask, (and this is heresy) is Zion really a jewish state? I recommend the following radio broadcast if you really want to disappear down that particular rabbit hole.
    http://www.argusoogradio.org/nl/2010...november-2010/

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

Fred259 (30th January 2011), Lord Sidious (16th April 2011), Teakai (30th January 2011)

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Well she is a good looking girl, and a real Princess mind. She does have a habit of wearing low cut frocks and this has caused some problems in the past, when TV camera men don’t know what to do. Do you continue filming or what, it’s a dilemma!

Prince Charles on the other hand has a problem. Many in the country don’t like his choice of wife. Many still think Diana was murdered.
    Last edited by Fred259; 30th January 2011 at 05:00.

5. Link to Post #84
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Many still think Diana was murdered
    Yes Fred, there has been discussions on Avalon about it...just do a search

Quote and a real Princess mind
    They still fart in the bath!!!! (or should I say still put one sock on at a time)
    Soooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeee T didnt mean to hijack your thread - back to topic
    Last edited by witchy1; 30th January 2011 at 05:11.

6. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mondaze (here)
    first thing. i have "jewish" blood. A great grandmother of German "jewish" descent. However, as she was probably Ashkanazi was she really jewish? Its a very complex and deliberately obtuse area to research. I am always wary of areas where we are told what to think. Holocaust denial is an area of free speech that is verboten. This sets of my alarm. As most Zionists are Ashkanazi one has to ask, (and this is heresy) is Zion really a jewish state? I recommend the following radio broadcast if you really want to disappear down that particular rabbit hole.
    It does seem all very complex mondaze. The Jewish friends I have don’t really have much time for what is going on.

Perhaps the best thing is to fetch the Jews out of Israel and bring them here. Let the Zionists fight it out till the land is destroyed. I understand parts of Israel are contaminated with depleted uranium which is not very good at all.
    Last edited by Fred259; 30th January 2011 at 05:14.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (16th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #86
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    If lying is your lifestyle you have to have a very well functioning memory, because you gotta remember wot you say all the time.
    Interestingly enough, lying is an integral part of your lifestyle if you are a sociopath, and along with that, keeping a lot of things secret. To non-sociopaths, all this lying is a laughing matter, because they can't possibly imagine living like that, but to sociopaths, lying is a practiced and well polished skill. The same goes for keeping so many things hidden. Both characteristics serve them well in their natural domination of leadership positions.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

aikisaw (1st February 2011), Fred259 (30th January 2011), karelia (31st March 2011)

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)

Yes a strong possibility, now we don’t want you back that’s you stuck down under for ever. You do understand this don’t you.!
    You know, I'm only down under from the perspective that you're up top- don't you Fred? We're a planet in the middle of space whose to say which way is up?

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Lord Sidious (16th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Do you know your blood type?
    No.
    I have a blood donor card somewhere - only I can't find it.

13. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I know why the Pentagon was hit.

The whole treasonous saga we call 9/11 is sickening.

I would rather grow a garden and start a new world with beautiful people than be reminded of this dark day and the spell it has cast on the sheeple of the world.

I might say that it is our addiction to "facts" that is a major obstacle here. The disinfo people thrive on a factoid here and another there to make as if the gist of the story and moral of the tale is all wrong.

Who did what? What do we know?

We know our government did not protect us that day, at the very least. We no longer have a representative government. We can thank Obama for disabusing us of that lie.

We get to elect someone who was chosen by the cockroaches to go to DC so they can do further damage to our country in the service of these insects, and collect handsome sums,(bribes and hush money on top of the personal skeletons required to run for office) in the process.

Got any heirloom seeds?
    I went to order some heirloom seeds yesterday - there's a 60 day wait on them.
    And frankly - I think people should have started suspecting something was dreadfully wrong when Bush got elected - seriously that man's brain is scr*wed.

14. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Yes Yes, that’s what its all about, they say they are on the same bloodline as Christ, Moses and Abraham as are the British Royal Family.

O Rhesus Negative blood

Many of us so No.

Its all depends if you believe you can have a virgin birth.

If Yes. End of Conversation.

If No. Moses many historians say is Pharaoh Tuthmosis. Abraham is Pharaoh Amenhotep.

The Jews were worshiping the Pharaohs.

Remember the Jews were slaves to the Pharaohs.
    Ah virgin births now there’s an interesting topic. There was a time not that long ago and I would have been, “Virgin births? Puh-leeeze!!”
    Now, who knows.
    This would have been considered a virgin birth.

And look at all the flying saucer references in mediaeval religious art.

Might be something to it.

This is a step up from holograms

15. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Not sure if that is just funny or completely insane!
    Bestiality is always completely insane. Poor little ski-bunny.

16. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Hi Mondaze, I've heard noises that 'they' want to make saying 911 was an inside job illegal. And considering all the crazy stuff that's going down in the US at the moment, who would be surprised if it happens?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Prince Charles on the other hand has a problem. Many in the country don’t like his choice of wife. Many still think Diana was murdered.
    IMO the many would be right.

17. Link to Post #93
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Poor little ski-bunny.
    Wasnt he talking about a cute chick on the slopes???? as in playboy bunny??????? Wasnt sure - insane if not, totally agree.

Quote I went to order some heirloom seeds yesterday - there's a 60 day wait on them.
    Where did you order them from T, was in in Oz??
    Last edited by witchy1; 30th January 2011 at 06:48.

18. Link to Post #94
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Hi Lord Sidious, I for one would be very interested to hear what you have to share.

911 anyone?

WWll destroyed the British Empire.
    911 destroyed the US.

We could probably go far back in history and see how every war or revolt has been a chess piece move of the elites to build their 'nwo' and obtain world domination BWAH HAHAHAHHA AHAHAHAHHA.

I've never understood why world domination was such a desire. Who wants to manage a world? Bo-o-o-o-ring! But I don't go much for chess, either, really.
    The thing is, the debate that I am offering usually gets heated, especially for jews. I can figure out why they feel that way, but I am not proposing a witch hunt, but merely the swapping of information so that people can make up their own minds.
    If people get offended at this, then they are better off not getting involved as from my perspective, it isn't anything personal other than I don't like to be lied too by people and then ostracised for being a heretic.

Its an illusion that the sun went down on the British Empire.
    I would agree.

Hi Lord Sidious, my understanding is that we need to investigate and unearth all topics to get to the truth - no exceptions. I am not sure why this needs "approval" There is no censorship here so long as what is written is done with the best of intents and historical facts can be supported with references. Many topics discussed at Avalon are controversial - it is up to the individual to discern truth from fiction once all opinions and references are tabled. Without all facts this task is impossible.

I have certainly gone with the "rolled out" version of truth on the matter and if this is not correct, then I (as well as others) would appreciate the information you have that could highlight where written history is wrong. And given the propensity of the ptw to write history to suit themselves I should not be shocked to discover that this as well as incorrect. We need to right the wrongs - no-one else is doing it.

Please start your thread, it appears you have much to tell and I look forward to what will in all liklihood be a healthy debate with members here.

(If you have safety concerns, I understand the topic can be stored as members only - at the discretion of Bill and/or Mods)

Witchy

(Addit: If you cant start threads yet on your own, just ask (via a PM is probably best) and we can start it for you and let you run with it.)
    I fully agree with you about debating topics to get to the bottom of it.
    The reason I put that up about Bill approving it, is that I don't want things getting out of hand and causing trouble and then I get the finger pointed at me as if I am a troll or something.
    And it is his forum, it is a point of courtesy seeing as some of the places members might view the info from would class that act as a criminal offence.

I read the other day (didnt keep the link) that Aldous (Hitlers father) was none other than the illigitimate son of Baron RC!
    Alois is his father and no, they aren't from jewish blood. The usual version is that his mothers side is jewish.
    There was a guy called Reinhard Heydrich, head of the RSHA, the Reichs Central Security Office and his superior, Heinrich Himmler, Reichsfuhrer SS ordered him on three seperate occasions to investigate this rumour.
    The result was the same each time, no veracity at all. In fact, there were no jews at all in the region Hitlers family came from for hundreds of years due to expulsions.

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Good question.

I don't think we Americans feel much guilt for not having stopped the Holocaust. That would require more awareness of the events and time order of history than most of my compatriots can offer.

Rather I think we get shamed into guilt anytime we raise any criticism of or withhold any support for Zionism, on the grounds (confusing them with Jews) that this dishonors the victims of the Greatest and Most Horrible Crime in Human History (or so we're made to feel.)
    UK Conservative MP Zak Goldsmith has just divorced his wife and run off with Alice Rothschild.

His brother Ben is married to another Rothschild.

His father Jimmy Goldsmith the billionaire (Jew) some say, indeed many say, is the father of Princess Diana.

Jews now say, Ahhhh this means Prince William is Jewish !

They should be tarred and feathered the lot of them.
    The royals are interesting, that is for sure.
    Google this for yourself, that prince charles was circumcised by a mohel and so was william and harry.

Does any of your family have any input on the holohoax story?
    Oh, and your instincts serve you well, anything that is forbidden to discuss should draw us like moths to a flame.

Do you believe that it happened as is pushed today?

19. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Wasnt he talking about a cute chick on the slopes???? as in playboy bunny???????
    Ooooh, I was making a rather seedy joke, Witchy - and speaking of seedy, I sent you and email about them

20. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

what i'm about to post covers this, and a lot of other subjects.
    its a link to the transcript of a very... candid interview with a jewish senators assistant. (a zionist)
    it had a 'unique' effect on me. it left me feeling a whole spectrum of things, but rendered me unable to express a single one of them.
    ive read it to two other people, it left them in exactly the same state.
    i should say that as none of the contained words are mine, i have no concern about any of it being anti semetic.
    the fact that the guy was jewish puts pay to all of that.
    it will give you an in depth look into a world thats kept hidden from you.

http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Harold_Rosenthal.html

its not to be taken lightly

steve
    Last edited by SKAWF; 30th January 2011 at 17:44.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Blueskywalking (28th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #97
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    Fred259 Hi

No I don't mean celts. In essence there is no such people as the celts, for this was yet another 17th century english invention to suppress & confuse the masses. It also doubled up for intertwining false bloodlines into the Cymry history to which this enabling them to falsely claim a throne, but these false monarchs still need the jacobs pillow / stone of Skone (scone). The Cymry has this title by birth right.

War machine:
    We are still fighting for our language to have equal rights for the zionists / english are trying their hardest to stamp it out. S4c is the only Cymraeg language channel on the planet, but westmister is in the process of closing it down. Cymraeg, Coelbren & hieroglyphics are all the same & hold the very key of history. If the masses start to study the language then the game is up for the frauds. (Look up Alan Wilson & Baram Blackette - MOSES IN THE HIEROGLYPHS) http://www.kingarthurslegacy.com/bookmoses.html Suppressed historians.
    Our history is refused in schools including Uni. While english brainwashing make-believe is forced on the world. Our culture is refused sponsorship & suppressed while the likes of morris dancing is promoted etc.
    The only language that isn't allowed to be spoken in the house of commons is Cymraeg, while the likes of german & yiddish is used.
    Political red tape along with their law lords, shills, trolls etc are doing their damned hardest to erase the Cymry once & for all. The list is endless.

An example is in my sig. How many Americans know that Cymraeg is on the monument? Two years ago scaffolding was erected for Bush wanted it removed. He failed.
    The same time he ordered the plaque of Prince Madoc to be taken down & destroyed. It was taken down, but a higher power ordered it to be put back up.

Bryn..

I find all that you are writing about here exceptionally fascinating. My grandmother was a Williams from that place in Wales with the longest name. [and my Dad is Rh-] [I still have cousins there.] I’ve always been drawn to learn more about her and that culture but haven’t come across much. I’ll be watching what you write on this topic. IT has always really resonated with me. I have been to many countries but not yet Wales. It is at the top of my list. I have a feeling that it is a place that will resonate very deeply with me.

About this topic I really think we have to be careful when looking at this issue that we just shouldn’t take everything that is said to be truth or even a plausible theory. Someone posted a picture of Ernst Zundel. I know someone that knew him and he was a psycho. He just hated anything Jewish and his questioning came from that hatred. He headed and supported neo-nazi efforts in Canada. So I wouldn’t take anything he said seriously.

The Anti Defamation League [ADL] has done an excellent job of demonizing any questioning of Israeli policy, behaviour or deeper questioning of history as anti-semitic. You are simply not allowed to question anything Jewish or Zionist. It is simply a huge problem when these people use the history or suffering of their people to justify inflicting equal or greater suffering on others, namely Palestinians.

Over the years I have interviewed many holocaust survivors and you simply cannot help by be moved at the stories of their suffering and the utter barbarity that they experienced. To deny their suffering is to deny a big part of humanity. You just can’t.. BUT the ADL has really helped to do a good job of identifying that culture with this particular suffering. This at the same time has served to take attention away from and even deny other and some larger atrocities; the Ukrainian genocide under Stalin, the Irish genocide, the 800,00 East Timorese killed by Indonesians, the Armenians, Kurds.. there are many.

I get the feeling that there are a lot of people now that are becoming immune to and beginning to see through the Zionist propaganda and are starting to be brave enough to seek answers to some of these forbidden questions. Especially when you see Hasidic Rabbis, Israeli soldiers, academics and young “Shministim” who are becoming very vocal.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VajraYaya For This Post:

Fred259 (30th January 2011), Teakai (31st January 2011), witchy1 (31st January 2011)

24. Link to Post #98
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai
    ... only what I have a hard time understanding is why the US citizens feel that way ... what is it that makes the everyday people feel guilt about it?
    Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Good question.

I don't think we Americans feel much guilt for not having stopped the Holocaust. That would require more awareness of the events and time order of history than most of my compatriots can offer.

Rather I think we get shamed into guilt anytime we raise any criticism of or withhold any support for Zionism, on the grounds (confusing them with Jews) that this dishonors the victims of the Greatest and Most Horrible Crime in Human History (or so we're made to feel.)
    Perhaps a better way of describing this guilt trip would be as follows.

It resembles a family with a brutal father, a co-dependent mother and some children. The mother is afraid of saying anything that might shed doubt on the father (and if she forgets or performs inadequately in this duty, she is "reminded", brutally.) The children seeing this will suppress their fear of and anger toward their father, usually daring at most to only whisper doubts to closely trusted friends years later.

In this analogy, the co-dependent mother stands for the American media, political and education establishments. The children are us ordinary Americans. The father is a manifest in present society in such forms as the Neocons, Zionists, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, ... Speak against them or their schemes and you risk being labeled an anti-Semite. Being labeled anti-Semite is dangerous. Those in too public view so labeled are sometimes visibly punished.

In psych-lab experiments, one can get mice to live in terror of touching a particular object, even passing the fear down to subsequent generations, with a few occassional shocks. The fear of not knowing whether touching the object will shock or not seems worse than the fear of the shock itself.

There is a strong and deeply rooted negative energy behind this. The force behind the Neocons, Zionists, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, ... goes back thousands of years, and follows bloodlines.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aikisaw (1st February 2011), Fred259 (30th January 2011), karelia (31st March 2011), Teakai (31st January 2011)

26. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote The royals are interesting, that is for sure.
    Google this for yourself, that prince Charles was circumcised by a mohel and so was William and Harry.

I will take my response to this over to 'the key' thread in the Charles area.. You will see why. it will provide a 'eureka' moment, for many.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Fred259 (30th January 2011)

28. Link to Post #100
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by VajraYaya (here)
    Over the years I have interviewed many holocaust survivors and you simply cannot help by be moved at the stories of their suffering and the utter barbarity that they experienced. To deny their suffering is to deny a big part of humanity. You just can’t..
    You are as entitled to your opinion as anyone else of course, but to say that we can't deny someones suffering is a huge statement to make for a truth seeker.
    Many, if not most of the so called survivor stories I have seen contain ''facts'' that can only be taken with faith, for if you used science, they would be seen to be fantasy.
    One thing that always got my attention is that no one questions how many of these ''survivors'' there are around the world and then compared that to how many were interred.
    Something that I find VERY offensive is this holohoax crap being used to guilt trip millions of people and people who have done nothing, let alone take part in a fantasy.
    Funny thing is, the jews are more captive to this fantasy than anyone else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 1 5 15 42 LastLast