+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 1 6 16 42 LastLast

Thread: A look beneath the Holocaust Propaganda ...

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks

Default Re: A look beneath the Holocaust Propoganda...

My first wife was Jewish. Her family, I know for sure, lost people. Through her I met lots of other Jewish people with holes in their families. A friend of ours researched - and has published a book about the few remains that she could find in Poland of the Jewish culture that thrived there before the war but has almost completely gone. For a couple of years I ran the main UK coordination of Aid programmes supporting the Polish people (back in Solidarnocz times) and traveled quite a bit there before the iron curtain lifted. I knew many Poles well personally - there was definitely a massive pogrom situation there. One of my closest friends (not Jewish) was a prisoner in Auschwitz ... he hardly spoke of it but he said enough ...

I think Zionism is groundless especially in view of what is known genetically about the Semitic roots of the Palestinians and the largely non-Semitic roots of very many Ashkenazim. Cf. Professor Schlomo Sand's book: The Invention of the Jewish People. The key point being that Judaism was in many places (Eastern Europe and the Kazari Empire, the Yemen and North Africa) an evangelical faith that brought about mass conversions of non-Semites. Even if the Semitic credentials of most of the Israelis were impeccable I still would not accept the idea that, because a religious text of 2500+ years ago expressed a territorial claim, that claim should in these times somehow hold the world hostage in an unresolvable dispute.

Having said that, from my own direct experience I know that an extraordinary mass murder of Jewish people (perhaps many actually non-Semitic) did take place. My in-law family and friends were not talking propaganda in the privacy of our home, they were confiding the awfulness that had happened to them. The same with my friends in Poland.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

araucaria (25th February 2011), Fred259 (30th January 2011), Transdimensional Bean Pod (31st January 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by mrmalco (here)
    My first wife was Jewish. Her family, I know for sure, lost people. Through her I met lots of other Jewish people with holes in their families. A friend of ours researched - and has published a book about the few remains that she could find in Poland of the Jewish culture that thrived there before the war but has almost completely gone. For a couple of years I ran the main UK coordination of Aid programmes supporting the Polish people (back in Solidarnocz times) and traveled quite a bit there before the iron curtain lifted. I knew many Poles well personally - there was definitely a massive pogrom situation there. One of my closest friends (not Jewish) was a prisoner in Auschwitz ... he hardly spoke of it but he said enough ...

I think Zionism is groundless especially in view of what is known genetically about the Semitic roots of the Palestinians and the largely non-Semitic roots of very many Ashkenazim. Cf. Professor Schlomo Sand's book: The Invention of the Jewish People. The key point being that Judaism was in many places (Eastern Europe and the Kazari Empire, the Yemen and North Africa) an evangelical faith that brought about mass conversions of non-Semites. Even if the Semitic credentials of most of the Israelis were impeccable I still would not accept the idea that, because a religious text of 2500+ years ago expressed a territorial claim, that claim should in these times somehow hold the world hostage in an unresolvable dispute.

Having said that, from my own direct experience I know that an extraordinary mass murder of Jewish people (perhaps many actually non-Semitic) did take place. My in-law family and friends were not talking propaganda in the privacy of our home, they were confiding the awfulness that had happened to them. The same with my friends in Poland.
    There is no doubt that lots of jews died in the period known to us as the second world war. To then extrapolate that out to ''the evil nazis murdered them all'', not that I am saying this is your view, is at best, a hard claim to back up.
    The holohoax is a religion. It requires no proof, it is based on faith and anyone that questions it is a heretic and treated as such.
    There is so much science that can be applied to this, but we can't do that because of emotion.
    IF we are to break free of the yoke around all our necks, we have to stop this crap and start thinking. I know the topic is emotional for many, but what if you have been lied to?
    Wouldn't you want to know? And know why? And by whom?
    I sure as well would if I were of the belief that parts of my family were exterminated when they weren't.

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by mrmalco (here)

Hi mrmalco, I too think that a great many Jewish people suffered terribly during WWll - only they are not the only ones by a long shot to have done so - and people still today are suffering greatly under the same deception the money masters are using to make their wars.
    The thing that we are questioning (at least I am) is whether this was a complete set-up by the zionist/illuminat/elitists/etc to bring about the furthering of their global enterprise.

They have been hiding behind the Jewish religion for centuries.
    They have been hiding in the Chrisitan religion also.
    They hide wherever it best suits them - they have no real religious interests except for the control it gives them over people.

People have been too subdued by the human horror of it to really look closely at what lies beneath.

Edit to add:Lordsidious, I read your post after I'd posted this and so it's pretty much a repeat.
    Last edited by Teakai; 31st January 2011 at 00:24.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Fred259 (31st January 2011), modwiz (31st January 2011), mrmalco (31st January 2011), witchy1 (31st January 2011)

6. Link to Post #104
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

[QUOTE=Teakai;115033]
    Quote The thing that we are questioning (at least I am) is whether this was a complete set-up by the zionist/illuminat/elitists/etc to bring about the furthering of their global enterprise.
    Probably, Yes.

(See my post below on Virgins, and the manipulation of meaning etc.)
    Last edited by Fred259; 31st January 2011 at 01:40.

7. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    Interestingly enough, lying is an integral part of your lifestyle if you are a sociopath, and along with that, keeping a lot of things secret. To non-sociopaths, all this lying is a laughing matter, because they can't possibly imagine living like that, but to sociopaths, lying is a practiced and well polished skill. The same goes for keeping so many things hidden. Both characteristics serve them well in their natural domination of leadership positions.
    To test if one is dealing with a sociopath.

I fix their wagons by feeding them with more data and feelings oriented material then they can handle. Eventually.... they trip up and expose themselves.

warning: You have to be better at discernment and fine details than they are.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aikisaw (1st February 2011), Fred259 (31st January 2011), modwiz (31st January 2011)

9. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Ah virgin births now there’s an interesting topic. There was a time not that long ago and I would have been, “Virgin births? Puh-leeeze!!”
    Now, who knows.
    This would have been considered a virgin birth.

And look at all the flying saucer references in mediaeval religious art.

Might be something to it.

This is a step up from holograms
    "Virgin"

This words Virgin has been changed and manipulated over the years.

Today historians believe that in Bible times this word meant “Young Girl”

That’s all it meant, so I might come to your home and ask about your family,

“How are your son and the virgin”?

How often have you heard this either from the bible or church?

“ Angels and Virgins were singing and dancing”

Surely this just means that young girls were singing and dancing?

Over the years words have changed. Kid, or Kid Goat! means a young goat.

My daughter (aged 14) laughs at me for calling a dress a frock! But 30 years ago the word frock was quite normal.

Radio or Wireless, The word wireless has gone out of fashion now, except for people like Bill and me!

So you could say this was early mind control or manipulation. Someone on the boards posted yesterday the various changes that have taken place in the Bible, the King James Version, the New English Version and the illuminati version! These changes have had an effect on our understanding and meaning of words.

In Africa today it’s quite normal for young girls 13-15 to get pregnant. It’s not normal or shouldn’t be within our western society, but in developing nations this is normal.

The real question is who was Mary? And who was Mary Magdalene and James Jesus’ half sister and brother?

Was Jesus actually the son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra?

Did Jesus marry his half sister Mary Magdalene and have children?

Historians are very certain that Mary Magdalene escaped to Gaul ( France) during the time of the Christians Crusade, and the rise of the Roman Empire, before it became the Holy Roman Empire.

Was this the bloodline of Christ via Charlemagne and Clovis the founder of the Merovingian Kings and Queens of Europe?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

aikisaw (1st February 2011)

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

You know, I'm only down under from the perspective that you're up top- don't you Fred? We're a planet in the middle of space whose to say which way is up?
    We are the right way up and you are the wrong way down! It’s a leg pull Teakai, you know we love you.

However

To borrow your expression: “It’s a complete set up”

Why so,

Those English, not us Scots,Welsh or Irish the English.

The world is not as it is.? By this I mean the actual land mass differs completely with what is featured on a map or chart.

That’s why “it’s a complete set up”

When Charles Everest a cartographer was “measuring” India during the days of the empire he sent his work back to London.

This was a new land that Britain had “acquired” and this is how it looks said Everest.

When the new land was mapped on the chart, and the remainder of the discovered world added, things did not look right.

Remember this was imperialism you could say a bit like the US today with its expeditions into foreign lands. Divide and conquer.

The British having acquired these new lands and painted them red, were concerned that these newly acquired lands were in fact vastly larger than the pin prick on the map that ruled over them!

This caused much head scratching and so it was decided that changing the scale on the chart would increase the actual land mass for northerly latitude nations and decrease the actual land mass of those nations between the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn. That includes you!

This means that India and Australia looker smaller than they actually are, and Greenland Norway and Britain look larger than they actually are.

By making Britain look larger the locals in those nations recently “acquired” would neither question nor consider the taxation that was about to be imposed.

Therefore it was “A complete Set Up”

For the avoidance of doubt Britain is 6x2 that is 600 miles x 200 miles (+- 25 miles)

The only country in the world that is correctly to scale is Borneo, which is why the Borneo Skew Orthomorphic Projection is the right choice for world mapping. However Borneo was British and taxation was due, so change the scale to make Britain look bigger!
    Last edited by Fred259; 31st January 2011 at 01:40.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

777 (6th March 2011), witchy1 (31st January 2011)

13. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    We are the right way up and you are the wrong way down! It’s a leg pull Teakai, you know we love you.

However

To borrow your expression: “It’s a complete set up”

Why so,

Those English, not us Scots,Welsh or Irish the English.

The world is not as it is.? By this I mean the actual land mass differs completely with what is featured on a map or chart.

That’s why “it’s a complete set up”

When Charles Everest a cartographer was “measuring” India during the days of the empire he sent his work back to London.

This was a new land that Britain had “acquired” and this is how it looks said Everest.

When the new land was mapped on the chart, and the remainder of the discovered world added, things did not look right.

Remember this was imperialism you could say a bit like the US today with its expeditions into foreign lands. Divide and conquer.

The British having acquired these new lands and painted them red, were concerned that these newly acquired lands were in fact vastly larger than the pin prick on the map that ruled over them!

This caused much head scratching and so it was decided that changing the scale on the chart would increase the actual land mass for northerly latitude nations and decrease the actual land mass of those nations between the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn. That includes you!

This means that India and Australia looker smaller than they actually are, and Greenland Norway and Britain look larger than they actually are.

By making Britain look larger the locals in those nations recently “acquired” would neither question nor consider the taxation that was about to be imposed.

Therefore it was “A complete Set Up”

For the avoidance of doubt Britain is 6x2 that is 600 miles x 200 miles (+- 25 miles)

The only country in the world that is correctly to scale is Borneo, which is why the Borneo Skew Orthomorphic Projection is the right choice for world mapping. However Borneo was British and taxation was due, so change the scale to make Britain look bigger!
    That is truly fascinating, Fred.(and I mean that despite what's to follow)

The only other thing is that England, wishing to be seen as rulers of the world could not possibly have their land mass on the bottom and so while they were making the maps they did an artisitc flip and behold England was at the top and Australia was - down under.
    It's a scam of the 'ptb'

OK - I was joking, but, you know, they could have done that. They lied about the size of the landmass after all, did they lie about which way was up as well???
    Hmmmmmmm
    Last edited by Teakai; 31st January 2011 at 03:13.

14. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

"Virgin"

This words Virgin has been changed and manipulated over the years.

Today historians believe that in Bible times this word meant “Young Girl”

That’s all it meant, so I might come to your home and ask about your family,

“How are your son and the virgin”?

How often have you heard this either from the bible or church?

“ Angels and Virgins were singing and dancing”

Surely this just means that young girls were singing and dancing?

Over the years words have changed. Kid, or Kid Goat! means a young goat.

My daughter (aged 14) laughs at me for calling a dress a frock! But 30 years ago the word frock was quite normal.

Radio or Wireless, The word wireless has gone out of fashion now, except for people like Bill and me!

So you could say this was early mind control or manipulation. Someone on the boards posted yesterday the various changes that have taken place in the Bible, the King James Version, the New English Version and the illuminati version! These changes have had an effect on our understanding and meaning of words.

In Africa today it’s quite normal for young girls 13-15 to get pregnant. It’s not normal or shouldn’t be within our western society, but in developing nations this is normal.

The real question is who was Mary? And who was Mary Magdalene and James Jesus’ half sister and brother?

Was Jesus actually the son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra?

Did Jesus marry his half sister Mary Magdalene and have children?

Historians are very certain that Mary Magdalene escaped to Gaul ( France) during the time of the Christians Crusade, and the rise of the Roman Empire, before it became the Holy Roman Empire.

Was this the bloodline of Christ via Charlemagne and Clovis the founder of the Merovingian Kings and Queens of Europe?
    Hi Fred - but the young virgins were called so because they were virgins, right. Unknown by man (in the biblical sense) So a virgin birth is what?

I did read that it was a Greek custom that there were two marriages (I guess the first was a type of engagement), only sometimes the female would become pregnant before the second marriage took place and, apparently children conceived at this stage were considered to be virgin births.

Can't answer any of the Jesus questions - have read so many angles ranging from Jesus never existed, to Jesus' father raped Mary, to Jesus was a twin and his real name was Marcus to Jesus is an ET to Jesus is from a bloodline of kings.
    It's all grist for the mill until it isn't

If you have a particular theory, I'd love to hear it.
    Last edited by Teakai; 31st January 2011 at 03:10.

15. Link to Post #110
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote The reason I put that up about Bill approving it, is that I don't want things getting out of hand and causing trouble and then I get the finger pointed at me as if I am a troll or something.
    Lord Sidious, if you make reasoned non emotional statements supported with verifiable evidence then it is not you with the problem. It can only be truth and NO-ONE can argue that. The reason they might get upset is that is shakes their beliefs, but on the upside it might open their minds to what is really going on.

Call me naive, does it HAVE to be a religion thing.. can we not have a reasoned discussion about the facts of the matter. I am sorry, I just dont subscribe to the notion of any organized religion - I dont understand it and I dont want to. That people actually define their very being as "x" religion, is exactly mind control - that in turn leads to complete co-dependancy and prevents them from being who they can be. They stop exploring for themselves and start following, believing and relying on the leader - its a cult. (IMHO)

Quote the debate that I am offering usually gets heated, especially for jews
    Then bringing in an emotional (religious) persepctive serves no purpose to the discussion.

Quote I read the other day (didnt keep the link) that Aldous (Hitlers father) was none other than the illigitimate son of Baron RC!
    Quote Alois is his father and no, they aren't from jewish blood. The usual version is that his mothers side is jewish
    Please re-read my statement - I did not ask anything about being Jewish and was not in any way referring to any religion, it was a question about him being the offspring of RC - Rothchilds only. (yes I spelt his name wrong)

I dont care about a persons religion - they have a right to choose their faith and I would not interfere with that right. However I do not expect anyone to force their point of view on anyone else and expect that a normally functioning human being will take on board all side of a discussion before making any decisions.
    Discussing the religious aspect will only bring strong emotion/belief into the equation, which will derail the discussion

I am interested in the insane bottom feeders at the top of the pyramid and how they control the planet. WW2 was instigated as way to achieve something (nothing ever happens without a reason) - and without a well researched, non-judgemental discussion we will never know what the purpose was. We know who financed it - prescott shrub, RC etc - all of whom are pefectly insane.

Was it a simply a propoganda deception? If so for what purpose?
    Was it simply to show the planet that they have the power to do with humanity whatever they want?
    Was it a depopulation method..... Did it work????
    Was it a large experiment on humanity - If so to what end?
    Was it to create palestine/isreal state, (without the war this would not have happened as I understand) if so why - it follows that it can only have been to concentrate a particular type of person in one area? That then begs the question why. Perhaps they are being depopulated with all the depleted uranium....
    Why do the states provide so much monetary support for Isreal when they are broke??? Bizzare---I just dont know, but would very much like to.
    In fact we have a right to know

16. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Lord Sidious, if you make reasoned non emotional statements supported with verifiable evidence then it is not you with the problem. It can only be truth and NO-ONE can argue that. The reason they might get upset is that is shakes their beliefs, but on the upside it might open their minds to what is really going on.
    Oh, I am fully aware of where I would stand as far as not being the cause of the trouble, but being a moderator elsewhere, I know how problematic forum wars can be, so out of respect for Bill, the project and the members, I would prefer we don't get one going. I would like to debate freely if possible.

Call me naive, does it HAVE to be a religion thing.. can we not have a reasoned discussion about the facts of the matter. I am sorry, I just dont subscribe to the notion of any organized religion - I dont understand it and I dont want to. That people actually define their very being as "x" religion, is exactly mind control - that in turn leads to complete co-dependancy and prevents them from being who they can be. They stop exploring for themselves and start following, believing and relying on the leader - its a cult. (IMHO)
    Me too, I don't get organised religion. I don't need or want someone to tell me how to communicate with that which created me and that I am a part of, if they are going to use their doctrine.

Then bringing in an emotional (religious) persepctive serves no purpose to the discussion.
    Jew isn't necessarily a religious description only, it can be an ethnic describer too.

Please re-read my statement - I did not ask anything about being Jewish and was not in any way referring to any religion, it was a question about him being the offspring of RC - Rothchilds only. (yes I spelt his name wrong)

I dont care about a persons religion - they have a right to choose their faith and I would not interfere with that right. However I do not expect anyone to force their point of view on anyone else and expect that a normally functioning human being will take on board all side of a discussion before making any decisions.
    Discussing the religious aspect will only bring strong emotion/belief into the equation, which will derail the discussion
    In this case, I was using it as an ethnic descriptor.

I am interested in the insane bottom feeders at the top of the pyramid and how they control the planet. WW2 was instigated as way to achieve something (nothing ever happens without a reason) - and without a well researched, non-judgemental discussion we will never know what the purpose was. We know who financed it - prescott shrub, RC etc - all of whom are pefectly insane.

Was it a simply a propoganda deception? If so for what purpose?
    Was it simply to show the planet that they have the power to do with humanity whatever they want?
    Was it a depopulation method..... Did it work????
    Was it a large experiment on humanity - If so to what end?
    Was it to create palestine/isreal state, (without the war this would not have happened as I understand) if so why - it follows that it can only have been to concentrate a particular type of person in one area? That then begs the question why. Perhaps they are being depopulated with all the depleted uranium....
    Why do the states provide so much monetary support for Isreal when they are broke??? Bizzare---I just dont know, but would very much like to.
    In fact we have a right to know
    Everything ''they'' do has multiple layers of benefits for them. These wars just happen to kill off the top of the gene pool each round.
    Think about this, when they conscript people, they only take the best unless it really hits the fan, then they take everyone.
    So, the best go to war, the rest stay home and breed, thereby bringing down the quality of the genepool.
    I suspect a lot of powers described as paranormal are inherited and by lowering the quality of the genepool, the powers are diluted to the point of eradication.
    That is just one reason, but there are many more.

17. Link to Post #112
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    To test if one is dealing with a sociopath.

I fix their wagons by feeding them with more data and feelings oriented material then they can handle. Eventually.... they trip up and expose themselves.

warning: You have to be better at discernment and fine details than they are.
    It sounds simple, but it is not. Even trained psychologists have been completely fooled. A good friend of mine is exactly that, a trained psychologist, and he is certain that George H. W. Bush is a fine, upstanding human being. The average person doesn't even know what a sociopath is, much less their defining characteristics and personality deficits. Women can be married to them for decades and never recognize the manipulation they have fallen for.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

crosby (14th April 2011), Fred259 (31st January 2011)

19. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

I've dealt with sociopaths. Directly. It can get scary. Yes, it is not simple. It's a battle of wits. In all cases so far, I've managed to smoke them out. The question is if it can be done to a level and time frame that is workable for the given person(s) involved.

The thing bout being a sociopath is their limitations in expression can be less hindered by emotions... and in that moment they can skip by the reasoning limits of the persons they are working with or manipulating. This gives them what can be a powerful advantage, in the right hands.

I put them into positions where the cracks they inherently have -show. And there is no telling what those will be, until the given situation is in front of one.

The chink in the Armour is always the same: A mis-statement in emotional logic and connectivity.
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st January 2011 at 05:27.

20. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Hi Fred - but the young virgins were called so because they were virgins, right. Unknown by man (in the biblical sense) So a virgin birth is what?
    I did read that it was a Greek custom that there were two marriages (I guess the first was a type of engagement), only sometimes the female would become pregnant before the second marriage took place and, apparently children conceived at this stage were considered to be virgin births.

Can't answer any of the Jesus questions - have read so many angles ranging from Jesus never existed, to Jesus' father raped Mary, to Jesus was a twin and his real name was Marcus to Jesus is an ET to Jesus is from a bloodline of kings.
    It's all grist for the mill until it isn't

If you have a particular theory, I'd love to hear it.
    The girls were called virgins.

In those days, it didn’t have the same meaning as it does in our society today.

A young virgin was just a “young girl” what we would call teenagers.

So a young virgin had a baby by conception, in the same we were all conceived.

It’s a play on words and manipulation of the mind. I told you about my doctor. She in turn told me that ovaries are the most imbedded organ in the body. How could you have a virgin birth, its impossible?

So today the translation would be a teenage pregnancy…

21. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Teakai;115184]That is truly fascinating, Fred.(and I mean that despite what's to follow)

Quote The only other thing is that England, wishing to be seen as rulers of the world could not possibly have their land mass on the bottom and so while they were making the maps they did an artisitc flip and behold England was at the top and Australia was - down under.
    It's a scam of the 'ptb'
    Yes Spot on!

Quote OK - I was joking, but, you know, they could have done that. They lied about the size of the landmass after all, did they lie about which way was up as well???
    Well they increased the size of those nations in a higher latitude (i.e. Britain and New Zealand) and decrease the size of those nations closer to the equator. The rate of decrease of land mass increases towards the equator. The Increase of the land mass on the chart in higher latitudes and the decrease of land mass towards the equator is calculated by the secant of the latitude.

Absolutely,

Because the world isn’t round, the best projection to use is the Borneo skew. In Borneo land masses are correctly scaled to the chart. The same is also true of all the other nations on the equator, but they reduced the scale at the equator and expanded the scale above the tropic of Cancer in the north and the tropic of Capricorn in the south. This is called a polar stereographic projection (PSP)

Remember it wasn’t just Britain, the French were in New Caledonia, the Spanish in South America, the Dutch in the East Indies, this is how they conned you and made you pay taxes to these little pin prick nation in the north !

PSP projections are used in school atlases and world maps on the office wall, but the real world (the land mass) look completely different. To borrow your expression “it’s a complete set up! (Those English again! Never mind they stole our Oil & Gas so I understand how you feel!)

In order to resolve this and have all land masses correctly scaled you need to redraw the map of the world CORRECTLY, with the North Pole becoming the east pole and the south pole the west pole. The northern hemisphere would be the right hemisphere and the southern hemisphere the left hemisphere. The prime meridian would be the equator and everything would be to scale.

Magnetic north would remain the same but all the bearings would need to be changed, a 10 minute job. This chart would be called a Teakai Skew Orthomorphic Projection,(TSOP) and everything about it would be correct instead of what we have at the moment, which is all wrong.

To be honest it’s a Belgium called Mercator you have to thank for this. (Why do I have thoughts that you will be standing for the Australian parliament!)

Now land masses are correctly scaled. Australia, South Africa and India (all British Empire who paid the taxes) would look vast and Britain Holland and France (who received the taxes) would look like pin pricks. What is correct about this is that NOW all nations landmass is to scale. But why would they do this all they wanted to do was tax you!

The same applies in the southern hemisphere, Antarctica is huge and NZ is over scaled. The Kiwi’s need to be brought down a size! The same with Antarctica. (I do not wish to create problems in the southern hemisphere but seriously the Kiwis are over sized, in much the same we are in Britain all due to a higher latitude.)

If you take a banana and set it vertically on your desk. Darwin is at the top, and Sydney is at the bottom, this gives some idea of the size of Australia and the earth’s curvature. (In very very simple terms!)

In the olden days Qantas used HF radio due to the vast distances.(and still do) VHF is only good for line of sight which is what we use in pin prick Britain. In Australia Qantas are refracting the radio wave against the ionosphere and earths surface like this. (Darwin Airport)* VVVVVVV*(Sydney Airport) due to the vast distances. Look at the banana how do you get over the problem of earth curvature. The curvature of the banana shows the scale and distances involved.

PS. We should have let the Greeks solve the mapping problem. Its hard to explain on the forum so I put it in question format.

Question) Why is the Black Sea called Black and the Red sea called Red?

Note) During this period of history remember they hadn’t discovered the Pacific, or Indian ocean so it was really just the waters around the old world and around Greece we are talking about.

Answer) The reason it’s called black and red is because the sea ABOVE the Mediterranean is in the North and compass colour for North is Black so that became the Black Sea.

The sea BELOW the Mediterranean is south and compass colour for south is Red, so this sea is called the Red Sea.

*Teaks - Look - Just for you, seriously especially just for you, I have changed my Avatar and put Australia in the North and Britain in the South. Now you will be able to look down on us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Map_projection
    Last edited by Fred259; 31st January 2011 at 16:54.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (16th April 2011), Teakai (31st January 2011)

23. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

People say things like this all the time:

"The holocoust is just a handy alibi.
    During the same time and in the same camps were also many thousand jypsies, mentally disordered germans and many from the occupied contries. You never hear about them.
    No the jews have exclusive right to exploit this tragedy."

And honestly, who does this? Who claims exclusive rights? Who is disenfranchising gypsies and others?
    Nobody. That's who.
    This is thinly veiled racism.

Not the thread, but posts like this.

If you don't get it, check your head.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by iceni tribe (here)

I actually know people who were involved with that debacle.

Thing is, they didn't do the right kind of test, because the film maker intentionally gave incomplete information to the man who did the chemical analysis. Had the chemist known the nature of the sample and what was being sought after (only, in this case, this is a lie - the truth was not the film maker's objective) he would have done different tests.

And then there's the eye witnesses.

Besides. The manner of death is not the debate?

Oy.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    If and this is a big if, we get clearance from Bill Ryan, I will take you on a ride through this construction known as the holocaust and to others, like me, as the holohoax.
    Be aware that if we are allowed to debate this openly, some of the information is considered verboten in parts of Europe, but I assure you that I know probably more about this than all of you combined.
    You may consider this an arrogant statement, but if we go ahead with a thread on this, I think I can foresee a time where you may agree with my statement.
    Some of you may label me a holocaust denier, but I would ask you this, how could I deny something that never happened?
    What actually did happen and what is said to have happened are, in most cases poles apart and a lot of the claims are scientifically impossible.

Now, onto your post here, the western allies never set foot in a ''death camp'', those are all conveniently located in what was the soviet zone and none of our nations had anyone see them.
    There was indeed a massacre of SS guards, but it wasn't 20, it was 300.
    The guards were mainly recovering SS combat troops not regular Totenkopfverbande guards.
    This was at Dachau, the first camp that came into operation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_massacre

David later recanted all his information and never made the videos after this one that he planned and spoke about during this vid.
    The reason he recanted is that the jewish defense league threatened his life.

NEver happened?

LOL

You have a lot of dead people to account for?

24. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

hi transdimensional

first off , ive been to auschwitz 1, birkenau (auschwitz 2),and buchenwald and seen these places with my own eyes ,read many books like( by bread alone ,mel mermelstein)(london has been informed by henry swiebocki) o and a partically harrowing one named ella which i strongly recomend , so i am no way a holocaust denier.
    but here's the thing ........ok thier were between 1 to 2 million murders in those camps that the zionists will keep banging on about...............what gets me is nobody talks about the 24 million russians that perished in these camps , or after when they were disowned by stalin and sent to siberia to build the road of bones.
    sorry daves artwork got under your skin, i guess thats why he did it ........ to provoke debate and a better understanding.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

Fred259 (31st January 2011), witchy1 (31st January 2011)

26. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Transdimensional Bean Pod (here)
    People say things like this all the time:

"The holocoust is just a handy alibi.
    During the same time and in the same camps were also many thousand jypsies, mentally disordered germans and many from the occupied contries. You never hear about them.
    No the jews have exclusive right to exploit this tragedy."

And honestly, who does this? Who claims exclusive rights? Who is disenfranchising gypsies and others?
    Nobody. That's who.
    This is thinly veiled racism.
    I don't get what you mean here. What are you on about racism?

Not the thread, but posts like this.

If you don't get it, check your head.
    Ok, head checked, all works well, still doesn't get what you mean.

I actually know people who were involved with that debacle.

Thing is, they didn't do the right kind of test, because the film maker intentionally gave incomplete information to the man who did the chemical analysis. Had the chemist known the nature of the sample and what was being sought after (only, in this case, this is a lie - the truth was not the film maker's objective) he would have done different tests.
    In my opinion you are wrong. The Polish government did the same analysis after Leuchter did and couldn't prove him wrong, so they sat on the results.

And then there's the eye witnesses.
    And most of them report things that are not possible according to science, what do you say about that?

Besides. The manner of death is not the debate?

Oy.
    Oh, it is, it is.
    And the numbers too.

NEver happened?

LOL

You have a lot of dead people to account for?
    Do I? How is that? I didn't claim x happened to y, they did and you seem to be affirming it.
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 31st January 2011 at 15:45.

27. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iceni tribe (here)
    hi transdimensional

first off , ive been to auschwitz 1, birkenau (auschwitz 2),and buchenwald and seen these places with my own eyes ,read many books like( by bread alone ,mel mermelstein)(london has been informed by henry swiebocki) o and a partically harrowing one named ella which i strongly recomend , so i am no way a holocaust denier.
    but here's the thing ........ok thier were between 1 to 2 million murders in those camps that the zionists will keep banging on about...............what gets me is nobody talks about the 24 million russians that perished in these camps , or after when they were disowned by stalin and sent to siberia to build the road of bones.
    sorry daves artwork got under your skin, i guess thats why he did it ........ to provoke debate and a better understanding.
    Murders in the camps? You mean the German controlled ones?
    And that 24 million, is that in the gulags?

28. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

The girls were called virgins.

In those days, it didn’t have the same meaning as it does in our society today.

A young virgin was just a “young girl” what we would call teenagers.

So a young virgin had a baby by conception, in the same we were all conceived.

It’s a play on words and manipulation of the mind. I told you about my doctor. She in turn told me that ovaries are the most imbedded organ in the body. How could you have a virgin birth, its impossible?

So today the translation would be a teenage pregnancy…
    The understanding is:

Joseph was not a carpenter, he was a land and building owner.

Joseph was of the priestly class.

Priestly class or group, is granted to the first male born child, and that child was supposed to and ONLY be born at the correct time of year.

This meant that until that child was born as male and at the correct time of year, it was HANDS OFF for Joseph and Mary.

Apparently they had the hots for one another, and had an accident. Jesus was born at the wrong time of year.

How did that happen! "Oh, it was divine intervention!", Joseph and Mary say,....as they each get uncomfortable...clear their throats, and look in other directions.(How bout those bears?-talk sports or something---change the subject, quick!)

Jesus's brother JAMES was the actual first born male in the correct time frame of the given year. He ended up being the heir to the family line, etc.

Jesus was left to his own devices, to some degree..and becomes another 'Sir Francis Bacon', the socially and culturally illegitimate child of a powerful union, who is denied his heritage.
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st January 2011 at 16:48.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

2pacalypse (4th February 2011), Fred259 (31st January 2011), slvrfx (31st January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 1 6 16 42 LastLast