+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 1 8 18 42 LastLast

Thread: A look beneath the Holocaust Propaganda ...

1. Link to Post #141
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 times in 509 posts

Default Re: A look beneath the Holocaust Propoganda...

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    That's definitely one way you could look at it, Fred. Very down to earth and 'normal'
    There are others - as with the Greek version and as with the video I posted. That may be termed a virgin birth also - if the woman was a virgin to begin with of course - impregnated without intercourse.

Lots of UFO references in mediaeval religious art, as I mentioned earlier. I wonder at the link.
    Well Im not really an expert when it comes to that department, so I will bow to your greater authority if I may!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Modwiz..

I was thinking about you. "Hydroponics" is the solution for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

modwiz (1st February 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,276 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    I see transindental bean pod has unsubscribed. I was going to wade in with a comment -

Please let Lord Sidious have his say. You dont have to believe it, but you do need give him the space to express his views and provide respect of free speech. There is little point in a constant barrage of "I dont believe you because my uncle / aunt/ best friend said...." without first hearing it all. We do not want a tirade of emotional disturbance to derail the topic

We absolutely need to hear all sides first before making a considered judgement decision on the matter - clear your mind of preconceived notions and just listen without judgement for a few minutes.

A note to others: If the topic herein incites rage within , hate or any other ill-feeling or dark emotions - then this may not be the place for you. If however you can control those emotions and provide a logical discourse and considered debate then please stay. We welcome your point of view as well. All comments may need to be fully referenced to ensure the emotions stay in check.

I think there is enough substance to the arguments to provide the space for a full discussion on the matter.

Sidious, please continue we are listening.
    When I get the nod from Bill, I will start a thread.
    I think I would like to run it along the lines of someone puts up something they believe about the alleged ''holocaust'' and then we debate it.
    How does that sound?

4. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,274 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Transdimensional Bean Pod (here)
    Sidious.

Google DNA Hitler Jewish, and update your programming.

It's not in any way off topic or wrong to point out your logical inconsistencies. And it's a better use of my time than a point-by-point with a person so rooted in such faulty thinking.

It's disingenuous to now back peddle on the eyewitnesses. Much as it is to talk about other people's attitudes when you enter a thread announcing you know more than everybody else put together. (but let's not talk down to others, right?)

People disagree with me ALL OVER the place. And I don't talk down to any of them. Occasionally, people tick me off, and I address them. You just happen to be one of those handful of people.

When it comes to certain issues, folks like you need to be confronted, because not all conspiracy memes are harmless. This 'kick the jew' meme, is among the more insidious, and if you don't like my having emotions about it, tough luck.

I'm sorry to be the first person to hold up a mirror to your words.
    Hi transdimensionalbeanpod, that you think any of this has ;kick the Jew' connotations shows the depth of brainwashing the zionist propoganda has had on you.
    Your responses are the reason this stuff is not talked about.

What this is all about is the zionist agenda (zionists are not Jews) and to get at the truth of how they have hidden their dastardly deeds using the Jews as pawns - that way they can do all sorts of things and people stay hush - not only stay hush - but support it. Because people get very defensive about questioning anything to do with Israel and Judhism - it's a very good cover for the zionists.

You may believe the 'official' version - and that's your perogative.
    Others are suspicious of it and would like to know more is all. We are already aware of what the 'official' version is - it was taught to us at school.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    When I get the nod from Bill, I will start a thread.
    I think I would like to run it along the lines of someone puts up something they believe about the alleged ''holocaust'' and then we debate it.
    How does that sound?
    Great - but I don't think we're going to get a response from Bill.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Well Im not really an expert when it comes to that department, so I will bow to your greater authority if I may![COLOR="red"]
    I don't have a greater authority, Fred. I'm just laying down the options as I see them.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

5. Link to Post #144
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If I may throw a line into the discussion.

To use the memories of those who were persecuted and did die under tyranny to only further tyranny show's the sickness we have before us.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deSelbyst For This Post:

aikisaw (1st February 2011), Fred259 (31st January 2011), Lord Sidious (31st January 2011), modwiz (1st February 2011)

7. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Quote Posted by deSelbyst (here)
    If I may throw a line into the discussion.

To use the memories of those who were persecuted and did die under tyranny to only further tyranny show's the sickness we have before us.
    That my friend, is the exact behaviour I am was referring to when I was talking about people enslaved by this story.

8. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,174 times in 20,635 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    As an aside, what is it about that back to front penguin avatar - 3 with that avatar have gone in 2 days---------hmmmm
    I believe that it is the other way around. When someone leaves, they get reassigned that penguin avatar.

The bean pod (and some of the other departees) had quite different avatars while they were here with us.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Teakai (1st February 2011)

10. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

[QUOTE=ThePythonicCow;116349]I
    Quote believe that it is the other way around. When someone leaves, they get reassigned that penguin avatar.

The bean pod (and some of the other departees) had quite different avatars while they were here with us.[/QUOTE
    ]

Why has he left?

11. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Why has he left?
    Partially because of the exchange you see between him and me above and him and me in another thread.
    He was trying the guilt trip crap on me here and on someone else in another thread.
    Accusing both of us of kicking the jews around.

12. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Partially because of the exchange you see between him and me above and him and me in another thread.
    He was trying the guilt trip crap on me here and on someone else in another thread.
    Accusing both of us of kicking the jews around.
    Yea but you don’t leave for that…I see he also left some strange comments elsewhere…

Anyway glad to see you have your flag up..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (16th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Does anyone actually have any reasonable estimate of how many Jews died; I did see a Red Cross report that mentioned around 250,000….

Apparently a memorial at Auschwitz mentions “around 200,000" died in total at that camp.

15. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Yea but you don’t leave for that…I see he also left some strange comments elsewhere…

Anyway glad to see you have your flag up..
    Bill put him on the spot and he didn't like it.
    It seems he doesn't like to answer, only accuse.

And yeah, I put up the Palestinian one as I feel bad for their situation.
    Thing is, by feeling bad for the Palestinians, that doesn't mean I hate the jews, as both groups are prisoners of the paradigm they can't control.

Does anyone actually have any reasonable estimate of how many Jews died; I did see a Red Cross report that mentioned around 250,000….

Apparently a memorial at Auschwitz mentions “around 200,000" died in total at that camp.
    It isn't easy. There were more jews killed by Einsatzgruppen than died in the camps.
    Problem is seperating out who was killed by them and why.
    They were mostly involved in what we now call counter insurgency and a lot of those deaths were partisans.
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 1st February 2011 at 00:39.

16. Link to Post #152
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Nice thread Teakai

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    How did that happen! "Oh, it was divine intervention!", Joseph and Mary say,....
    Have you never experienced a divine intervention a supernatural event or at least a meager miracle ?

I admire your attempts to dedivine Jesus Christ but it is an exercise in futility ; )

17. Link to Post #153
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,316 times in 653 posts

I enjoy your well crafted posts Chicodoodoo, thought provoking to say the least. I wonder however how your friend could consider George H.W. Bush or his son for that matter as “fine upstanding human beings”?
    The public persona presented by powerful sociopaths is also carefully crafted. It is important to realize that they have spent their entire lives practicing this skill of deceptive public relations! It is a necessary condition for their survival and success in a world largely populated by honest, caring people that literally consider typical sociopathic behavior as abhorrent and criminal. The sociopath can be seen as a specialized chameleon designed to fool its prey. The prey would be us, the non-sociopaths, though a better analogy might be that of parasite to unsuspecting host.

It takes accurate and verifiable information to publicly expose a sociopath. The information must be accurate and verifiable because the immediate defense of the sociopath is to deny everything. They will lie to cover up their lies, and they are similarly well practiced at lying. If well organized groups of sociopaths have gained control of the money supply, and over the course of a century have used the profits of this lucrative control to quietly buy up government influence and the mass media, where will accurate and verifiable information come from? The facade is nearly perfect.

So naturally, having been raised in this sea of propaganda, I too believed George H. W. Bush was a fine upstanding human being, and I believed it for most of my life. It wasn't until the advent of the Internet and the sudden rise of phenomena like Project Camelot that whistle-blowing insiders had a public outlet for their unbelievable experiences. And their stories were unbelievable (to the brain-washed mind)! Chip Tatum worked directly under Bush when Bush was CIA director, and if anyone had an inside view of the man, Chip did. When my links to his material were routinely censored by MySpace (owned by News Corp, owners of Fox News and many, many other substantial media outlets), that also got my attention. So did the fact that Chip was brutally tortured and murdered, despite taking all the precautions he knew would be necessary. Even so, it took me years of collecting and analyzing information from many sources to realize that I had been completely fooled by the mass media. I cannot state categorically that I know the real truth about George H. W. Bush, or Kissinger, or Brzezinski, or Clinton, or Cheney, or many of the others at the top of the dog pile, but I do recognize that they are sociopaths and are not at all what they present themselves to be. I also recognize that most non-sociopaths, like my psychologist friend, do not see it at all, and they can't because they don't have the necessary background information. Being a Harvard-educated psychologist is not sufficient.

So, after all that I've learned, if someone claims the holocaust is to a certain degree a fabrication of powerful, well organized scheming men, I will definitely entertain that notion, despite what I've been taught by the propaganda machine. After all, the top of the dog pile is exactly where the cream of sociopathic society will "naturally" rise to, as long as their cunning and deception can hold up.

The bottom line is that I have learned to question everything and dismiss nothing, much like a detective. My psychologist friend is simply not there yet. It is true that my new philosophy results in a life that contains a good measure of uncertainty and discomfort. You have to constantly juggle a number of working theories until they can be replaced, and no theory is ever complete. But the certainties that most everyone else finds so convincing become quite transparent.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

aikisaw (1st February 2011), Fred259 (1st February 2011), iceni tribe (11th February 2011), Isthatso (23rd May 2011), karelia (2nd February 2011), Lord Sidious (1st February 2011), modwiz (1st February 2011), motherlove (25th July 2011), Paul (1st February 2011), RedeZra (1st February 2011), Teakai (1st February 2011)

19. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

I dont agree with your anti- semitic comments jorr lundstrom.
    We are all brothers and sisters on this earth regardless of creed or colour. If you hate jews you also hate your own family.
    The Jews are the Old testament tribe of Judea- 1 of the 12 tribes of Israel, the other 11 tribes ended up as Europe and America (Scandinavians are mostly of the tribe of Dan)
    Seems the Nazis thought wiping out jews was important for some reason. Not sure why. Maybe you're right- they are gods chosen tribe- whatever that means.

20. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    The jews has always wanted to be seen as the persued tribe. The holocoust is just a handy alibi.
    During the same time and in the same camps were also many thousand jypsies, mentally disordered germans and many from the occupied contries. You never hear about them.
    No the jews have exclusive right to exploit this tragedy. So now they have all rights to harass their neighbors in eternity,
    which they probably had done without the holocoust too. LOL But its worse, they are also God´s choosen tribe.
    This give them a lot of rights too.
    Never give a whip to one who has been whipped.
    I dont agree with your anti- semitic comments.
    We are all brothers and sisters on this earth regardless of creed or colour. If you hate jews you also hate your own family.
    The Jews are the Old testament tribe of Judea- 1 of the 12 tribes of Israel, the other 11 tribes ended up as Europe and America (Scandinavians are mostly of the tribe of Dan)
    Seems the Nazis thought wiping out jews was important for some reason. Not sure why.
    Maybe you're right- they are god's chosen people- whatever that means.

21. Link to Post #156
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,448 times in 1,156 posts

Quote The jews has always wanted to be seen as the persued tribe. The holocoust is just a handy alibi............. No the jews have exclusive right to exploit this tragedy. So now they have all rights to harass their neighbors in eternity,which they probably had done without the holocoust too. LOL But its worse, they are also God´s choosen tribe.This give them a lot of rights too.Never give a whip to one who has been whipped.
    Jorr lundstrom - please clarify and explain how you know these things for a fact! Without facts it is conjecture and we are not after guesswork or one sided opinions/ beliefs here. It is far too an emotional topic and the written word can be easily twisted.

Please back your statement up with verifiable evidence as opposed to either your own or others opinion and beliefs. If you dont or cannot this leaves your statement open to guesswork and you risk personal confrontation

22. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Lancelot;116616]

Quote Seems the Nazis thought wiping out jews was important for some reason. Not sure why
    This is a misconception. It’s what the Zionist would want you to believe.

The same sentence could equally apply to the Dutch, the Poles and the British.

These were past times, and we live and learn however what is objectionable is the brain washing of our children. They know little of British History, but are certainly well versed in the crimes of the Nazis.

It’s a nonsense that a boy and girl from every secondary school should travel to Auschwitz.

Do English schools send children to the battlefield at Naseby?

Do Scottish schools send children to the battlefield at Culloden?

The answer is No. So why should they travel to Poland and Auschwitz?
    Last edited by Fred259; 1st February 2011 at 03:38.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

777 (6th March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st February 2011), RedeZra (1st February 2011)

24. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,174 times in 20,635 posts

Why has he [Transdimensional Bean Pod] left?
    See further this post and this post.

25. Link to Post #159
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,186 times in 5,446 posts

[QUOTE=Fred259;116372]
    Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    I]

Why has he left?
    Nazis in our midst

26. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

Lord Sidious (16th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

[QUOTE=modwiz;116665]

Nazis in our midst
    Rouse rouse

Modwiz O/T – Your farming solution could be “Hydroponics”, you have the space don’t you. 2500 feet is no good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 1 8 18 42 LastLast