+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: What the hell is going on here?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: What the hell is going on here?

If you cannot understand the material (any material)

then how can you understand it's intent and the consequence it has on others?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Burke For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th February 2011), modwiz (7th February 2011), pilotsimone (8th February 2011), Shikasta (10th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm not really sure how many will read this, or even care frankly but..

I thought I would make a truly honest, and fair observation of what I have seen so far, in humility and appreciation for the ability to make it in the first place, so let me thank anyone who reads this first, as your giving something to my words that is most precious, your limited time.

There are many outside this community, some who may even be reasonably deduced by any standard as being quite enlightened, intelligent, whatever rather incapable words we have of describing such attributes, that would say most of the people in this community are or have been taken for a ride based on the specific or broader content revealed through PC and Avalon so far. This obviously doesn't make them inherently correct of course, it does not however change the reality of there current or previous perceptions either, we all have to work with this reality regardless of what side of the fence we are on with a given topic.

I will say that I encourage rigorous debate, even at times when it seems -by some people's perceptions, to add to the proverbial "noise" of certain discussion by means of stepping on toes or offending people's beliefs or sensibilities, sometimes that sort of brutal honesty even delivered with a little bite is needed, it has saved me many times when used and done properly from the right intent and mindset. I think people's definition of noise here in this community is indeed quite..... varied. I have had some experience in getting into the finer details of debate, and also trying to have coherent dialogue amongst many people of divergent beliefs and intellectual capabilities and interests, whatever they may be. I think Bill has done a fine job of trying to maintain this balance, all the while pursuing what he "believes" to be true as well. Kudos for that Bill.

I have actually been through an experience similar to what bill is going through now, only it lasted 5 years in private, and for the most part was far more negative, frightening, and ultimately left me with more inconclusiveness, fears, and mysteries, as well as a confused sense of partially being "took" but also being a part of something very few truly go through. I truly, TRULY, understand both sides of the fence, on a variety of the major issues discussed in these forums, particularly the Charles information, or seeming lack there of by some peoples estimation.

You can only put out so many fires out at once, and ultimately you have to focus and go with what seems to be the most relevant subject, or set of causes you want to give your energy too, and that can be with intelligent questioning, rigorous research, waiting/listening, or in some other far more esoteric endeavor, and for some like myself, some of all of the above. I understand what it is like to be truly a critical thinker, especially as some have done with this charles material, I hear you all. Focus on what you know is true and important, if that means speaking out, do so, if it means giving attention to other meaningful topics, do that too, and for those that can do both, well by all means. Let's all try and get down this rocky road together, for there is indeed strength in numbers, even when its constituents are so very different.
    "If you take good and evil and conjoin them, you will find they cancel themselves out as a balanced equilibrium, what do you have left? Free Will..." - Huma

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Huma For This Post:

aikya (8th February 2011), Gone002 (7th February 2011), NancyV (8th February 2011), shijo (10th February 2011), Shikasta (10th February 2011), unplugged (8th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Huma (here)
    I'm not really sure how many will read this, or even care frankly but..
    It is an excellent post. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Quote Posted by Huma (here)
    . . .I will say that I encourage rigorous debate, even at times when it seems -by some people's perceptions, to add to the proverbial "noise" of certain discussion by means of stepping on toes or offending people's beliefs or sensibilities, sometimes that sort of brutal honesty even delivered with a little bite is needed, it has saved me many times when used and done properly from the right intent and mindset. I think people's definition of noise here in this community is indeed quite..... varied.

. . . I truly, TRULY, understand both sides of the fence, on a variety of the major issues discussed in these forums, particularly the Charles information, or seeming lack there of by some peoples estimation.
    I believe as you do. Any material worth considering MUST have the capacity to withstand scrutiny from ALL perspectives.

A tightly honed, fine-tuned perspective is built layer by layer.

A broad and enlightened mind seeks expansion, but never at the expense of experience. In other words, the very process of developing an advanced state of awareness necessitates the integration of mental analysis, heart sense, and intuition (sensed knowing). As we mature certain constructs become foundational constructs. These bedrock constructs must be accommodating enough to accept new input, and strong enough to prevent repetition of "lessons learned."

Mind expands through the yin-yang of deep reflection and active data accumulation. Communities such as Avalon must have similar characteristics to the way minds expand, or they suffocate in time from stagnant sameness -- the inevitable result of too much alike-ness of thought -- of everyone agreeing with everyone else.

Vibrant, open (respectful) debate, on the other hand, pushes the boundaries of thought more rapidly and with greater efficiency than cogitation without stimulation can ever attain. Fortunately, many here are exceedingly experienced and have arrived on this wavelength through similar pursuits informed by highly variegated inputs. This raises the quality of discourse, perception, and perspective in ways conformance and sameness can never, ever accomplish.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to unplugged For This Post:

aikya (8th February 2011), Fred Steeves (8th February 2011), Huma (8th February 2011), NancyV (8th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Guatemala Avalon Member Mayan2012's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems some people are treating the Charles material like some people treat clothing trends.
    Once they get tired of looking at the same old clothes, they look forward to the next trend.
    There are some people who recognize that the Charles material has the makings of true facts and stick with it to see how it all unfolds with time.
    Rome was not built in a day and what the Charles material represents will not be sorted out in a month either.
    Not Bill, not Charles and not the 33 care if there are people who don't believe the material. What will happen will happen. I would rather be part of the solution, if possible, if it all turns out to be true. I would like to let the 33 that this humanity is worth saving if only they stop interfering and negatively influencing our lives, if they stop throwing wrenches in the works, I believe we will be alright. It may take....correction, it WILL take many years for things to clear and societies to settle into what nature intended humanity to be like.

What would it be like?
    No government, no money, no wars, no illnesses, no stress, no hate, no poverty, no hunger. Harmony, happiness, free energy, free food
    It can happen, ladies and gentlemen, it can happen.
    ~WHEN THE LOVE OF POWER IS OVERCOME BY THE POWER OF LOVE, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    I've stopped contributing to any of the Charles threads until all the fuss dies down, or until his next live interview. I feel we are becoming a test bed for Charles and his minder(s), while they decide what to feed us next. If we're not careful, this may lead to the fragmentation of Project Avalon, despite Bill's best efforts, which may be exactly what Charles was originally asked to do.
    Yes your right. Charles is doing what he was asked to do but only a few of us realize it....I won't comment on anything he says.....
    Last edited by truth4me; 8th February 2011 at 01:32. Reason: take off the jaw drop

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

anikohu (8th February 2011), unplugged (8th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    I feel we are becoming a test bed for Charles and his minder(s), while they decide what to feed us next.
    Yes, we've been a testbed for a long time already ... That's why there are 'respond' buttons under electronic newspaper articles etc.
    But by knowing that you are aware of how to skew the test result and influence the outcome ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Lefty Dave (9th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

For those of us who now realize we're players in a game not of our choice I recommend to watch Gladiator.

Think like a general and get yourselves organized ... that's your only chance to turn the table ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Shezbeth (8th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

I too believe we have been well and truly distracted.

Charles must be well pleased with plan B.
    Sapere aude

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mayan2012 (here)
    not Charles and not the 33 care if there are people who don't believe the material.
    It's not a question of not believing, it's a question that there is absolutely no new information in this material and therefore is disregarded as a waste of time by most people until something actually new and/or verifiable is brought forward.

16. Link to Post #50
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

To me this forum is just like the base of a mountain. Bill lets us climb and sets up protection for us should we fall. Were just supposed to reach the top and take in the views on the way.

Whether you chose to be distracted by Charles, it's just a different route that we can take. If Charles is an E3 and you want to get off, then just swing to a different pitch either side. But since I had a falling rock take out my legs at the base of a climb, I prefer to take the ridge but don't mind a climb on a top rope. I've seen a few leader protection slide down to me on belay before! lol

ps. Tryfan is my favorite peak in Snowdonia, with Adam and Eve at the top

But I'm only a humble plumber at present. I've had a variety of jobs, been a good boy and had lunch with the Queen blah de blah..........

From my perspective, I get to meet a great variety of people and so I look outside of the box at the wider picture (not sure why some want TV's in their bathrooms?).The current system attempts to create robots driven by money, something of no substance. I can tell you a few stories which you can take either way. A person working for the main gas company up in Scotland trying to condemn an electric cooker because he couldn't light it with a match.

I'm nothing special. I just want and end to the robots. My original focus remains constant.

Regards

17. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member sshenry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 times in 319 posts

Regardless of the validity of the Charles material - I think what bothers me the most about this is the way people seem to hang on every word, won't make a move without considering what "charles" has said about the issue, how what they're saying may relate to the Charles material etc. It doesn't taste right.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

Fred Steeves (10th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3