+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: What the hell is going on here?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default What the hell is going on here?

What happened to the Avalon that I remembered?

Is this Charles material some kind of role-playing much, much like Project Lightworker (Camelot)?

Catch me up to speed. I'm recovering from the extraction of 5 teeth.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

ASIA (8th February 2011), InCiDeR (7th February 2011), I_Am (28th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Default Re: What the hell is going on here?

Everything evolves HJ, grab a large coffee and go here and read https://projectavalon.net/forum4/foru...ARLES-material
    It has added to what we are, not replaced it.
    Catchup should take you a week or two. have fun.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

Dorok (6th February 2011), Harley (29th January 2011), modwiz (29th January 2011), Nortreb (6th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Humble Janitor;112082]What happened to the Avalon that I remembered?

Is this Charles material some kind of role-playing much, much like Project Lightworker (Camelot)?

Catch me up to speed.
    What the hell is going on here?
    Don't put a tooth in it.

Sorry could not resist it :-)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

I've stopped contributing to any of the Charles threads until all the fuss dies down, or until his next live interview. I feel we are becoming a test bed for Charles and his minder(s), while they decide what to feed us next. If we're not careful, this may lead to the fragmentation of Project Avalon, despite Bill's best efforts, which may be exactly what Charles was originally asked to do.

7. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

58andfixed (6th February 2011), andywight (6th February 2011), anikohu (6th February 2011), ASIA (29th January 2011), Fred Steeves (8th February 2011), Fred259 (6th February 2011), Gaia (30th January 2011), Holly Lindin (30th January 2011), Icecold (29th January 2011), InCiDeR (7th February 2011), kasee (7th February 2011), katewilliams79 (29th January 2011), KosmicKat (6th February 2011), magicmanx (6th February 2011), Mandala (6th February 2011), MorningSong (29th January 2011), Muzz (7th February 2011), norman (6th February 2011), Operator (8th February 2011), PHARAOH (29th January 2011), PurpleLama (8th February 2011), romina (6th February 2011), shijo (29th January 2011), silentghost80 (29th January 2011), unplugged (6th February 2011), yiolas (6th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    I've stopped contributing to any of the Charles threads until all the fuss dies down, or until his next live interview. I feel we are becoming a test bed for Charles and his minder(s), while they decide what to feed us next. If we're not careful, this may lead to the fragmentation of Project Avalon, despite Bill's best efforts, which may be exactly what Charles was originally asked to do.
    Ditto here. Lots of spinning of wheels and no answers... I'll wait till something really substancial comes out of it that we don't already know cause why keep harping on what we already know? unless you are involved in a method to fix or educate... I guess you call this education but feels more like spinning of wheels to me.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

ASIA (8th February 2011), Fred259 (6th February 2011), unplugged (6th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

ASIA (8th February 2011), NoTingles (29th January 2011), pinkfrost (29th January 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Red face Re: What the hell is going on here?

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)

Catch me up to speed. I'm recovering from the extraction of 5 teeth.
    Don't sweat it. I had 5 out and then another 14. The 5 under a local but they gave me midazalam for the 14. That was fun.
    You're just a bit 'testy' over it. You feel like you've been baseball batted in the face!
    Maybe like me it is all because you didn't take good enough care of them when you were younger.

I should have my new full set of dentures next month. And the bill for it shortly afterwards. They don't mean to make you look all beaten up but we still have to pay them (alot) to treat us as such!
    It is all for the best.

Did you know that tooth decay and dental problems generally is a modern thing? Old graves dug up show people had perfect teeth consistantly.
    All to do with our modern diet- rubbish in other words. Good to see more people are aware of this. I can't save my teeth but my kids sure are aware of how early you can lose them in life if you choose.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

bluestflame (30th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote I'm recovering from the extraction of 5 teeth
    Hiya, HJ -so you had them out at last! How are you feeling? Better I hope, I thought you were ony having a few removed???

Its been a tad busy round here of late, pleased you are back
    W

15. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Caren (6th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

hey humble..

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hi HJ - yes got a bit crazy here over the past couple of weeks with the addition of the Charles material. Good luck on the catch-up! Gonna take a while =) Hope you are feeling better. Salt-water works =)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    fragmentation of Project Avalon
    When a cell grows to a threshold, it divides.

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

I just think that people on here are being taken for a ride by this Charles material.

It's distracting us from the realities that face us, especially with the current weather. I'm normally against spreading doom but we should be concerned about the increase in cold weather and disruption of weather patterns.

Forming a new civilization can wait. We must attempt to repair the old one first.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Fred259 (6th February 2011), InCiDeR (7th February 2011), Nagual (6th February 2011), PHARAOH (6th February 2011), Sentience (6th February 2011), sjkted (6th February 2011), unplugged (6th February 2011), yiolas (6th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Forming a new civilization can wait. We must attempt to repair the old one first.
    Might I suggest that a new civilization may be necessary in order to repair the old one?

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

And today's interloper may be tomorrow's humble janitor.
    Cheers

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Otho For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (7th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Otho (here)
    And today's interloper may be tomorrow's humble janitor.
    And vice versa

25. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

The inundation of new members swarming to the Charles material has also diminished the quality of information and responses to a certain degree...I stumbled on to the "Charles is gone" thread and they sounded like a bunch of groupies after a concert when the band leaves without signing autographs and they didn't get an invite to the after party!

I think people are placing way too much importance on this guy, it's has an almost messianic, guru feel to it at times...the "Cult of Charles aka Atticus" when his answers are usually vague, short and in double speak half the time. More people need to learn that all the answers to their questions come from within...

I agree HJ, the Charles material seems to be more of a distraction than anything, I've spent several hours reading posts and didn't learn anything new or of significance. Nothing that bears the importance of what's happening with the planet right now and how weather is causing hardship for millions of people, and will also lead to crop failure and famine in the months ahead.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

aikya (8th February 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2011), Butterfli13 (7th February 2011), Eric J (Viking) (6th February 2011), Fred259 (6th February 2011), Gaia (7th February 2011), greybeard (6th February 2011), HORIZONS (6th February 2011), InCiDeR (7th February 2011), kasee (7th February 2011), Lily de Cuir (6th February 2011), Mandala (6th February 2011), PHARAOH (6th February 2011), SHAPE (8th February 2011), sjkted (6th February 2011), unplugged (6th February 2011), yiolas (6th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #17
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

This is a very unique exchange that we are experiencing here on this forum. From my view of the Junk Yard, we are in the process of clearing the Junk to make things more useful for everyone that wishes to participate consciously. This a time to evaluate everything especially our personal opinions of others.

The worship aspect that is viewed is a sign of the Junk that is present(Charles did not asked to worshipped) as well as the view that quality of interaction on the forum has diminished. These are a signs of the Junk that needs to be cleared and IT IS HAPPENING HERE!

It is my opinion, that Charles is providing this for those who have eyes to distinquish.

Peace
    Last edited by Nortreb; 6th February 2011 at 14:20.
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

28. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

unfortunately it's gone...
    good or bad? only time will tell. ...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Nagual For This Post:

unplugged (6th February 2011)

30. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Nortreb (here)
    This is a very unique exchange that we are experiencing here on this forum. From my view of the Junk Yard, we are in the process of clearing the Junk to make things more useful for everyone that wishes to participate consciously. This a time to evaluate everything especially our personal opinions of others.

The worship aspect that is viewed is a sign of the Junk that is present(Charles did not asked to worshipped) as well as the view that quality of interaction on the forum has diminished. These are a signs of the Junk that needs to be cleared and IT IS HAPPENING HERE!

It is my opinion, that Charles is providing this for those who have eyes to distinquish.

Peace
    Thank you

I would humbly offer (as a perceived newbie) that if we are to awaken the masses worldwide it will become more painful than this???

If we have a hard time with (perceived) slightly less awakened and aware ... then what are we to do with the rest (save hope for the 100th monkey effect)
    Last edited by Calz; 6th February 2011 at 16:51. Reason: typo (yet another)

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ascendingstarseed (here)
    I think people are placing way too much importance on this guy, it's has an almost messianic, guru feel to it at times...the "Cult of Charles aka Atticus" when his answers are usually vague, short and in double speak half the time. More people need to learn that all the answers to their questions come from within....
    Thank you for your excellent commentary. Pressing a "Thanks" button was simply too feeble an acknowledgment. There are few things more unsettling in life than seeing "Guru status "[in sense of spiritually enlightened teacher] awarded to any 3D form as FEW INDEED are worthy of such veneration.

"Guru Atticus" has a somewhat unappealing ring to it.
    Last edited by unplugged; 6th February 2011 at 17:20.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unplugged For This Post:

aikya (8th February 2011), kasee (7th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast