Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: What Happened To You???

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Default Re: What Happened To You???

Quote Posted by astrid (here)

So... what happened to me??

I was sent here to help clean up this mess, that's what happened.
    Amen sister!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

ASIA (29th January 2011), astrid (29th January 2011), EasternViolet (28th January 2011), Fred Steeves (28th January 2011), meeradas (29th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Ireland Avalon Member kenkyushiryo's Avatar
    Thanks

at first it was ghosts, i saw ghostbusters when it was new.
    also reading books about different occurrences. seeing the photos in these books facinated me.
    this one always stood out in my mind.

i used to love watching programs like UNSOLVED MYSTERIES (the music was so spooky!)
    and SIGHTINGS and tv specials about ufos, aliens and area 51.

sometime during my earlier school years i asked a teacher "why dont we feel gravity?",
    he couldnt answer that one.

got caught up in star trek TNG when it was on.

the X files really really peaked my interest in the idea of a large conspiracy of individuals
    plotting away at something bigger than anyone person could picture.

the movie jfk, watched that so many times.

the internet.

9/11

videos online about nikola tesla, mk ultra, david icke
    and all the information that has come to light over the last 10 years
    which most of us never suspected to exist or to have come out in the open.

underlying all this a deep yearning to look beyond everything in human knowledge and
    experience and not accept everything that all other common belief systems perscribe.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenkyushiryo For This Post:

ASIA (29th January 2011), NancyV (29th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by Artemesia (here)
    At age 8 my mother left me standing at a gate in a foreign country, went off to do her own thing that day. An oxcart arrived, and MASAI warriors walked alongside for hours as the hot sun parched me, inside and out. I had no water, no hat, no shade. I endured.

Many years of this continued, in varying ways.

I cared for a man whose legs were full of maggots, and yet he kept walking. Death walked in his shoes everyday, pouring out onto the soil.

After birthing my babe with a chorus of cicadas singing a symphony outside in the pumpkin patch, she emerged into the water, born in the caul, to her father's hands, while her brother looked on.

At this sign of beauty, all the rage, the terror, the forsaken moments, the forgotten destities came unbound.

I arrived at the Dewey Bridge along the Colorado River, knewing all would change in that night. As my family slept nearby, four beings, all in shadow, carrying a light that lit up in little blue dots, pulsing in circle, walked up to the edge of the campsite. Sensing my fear, they turned to walk away, and vanished to a point. Not surprisingly, the film 'Vanishing Point' was filmed nearby at Cisco, UT.

The war inside continued, and then an ultimatum came. I abandoned all for the Very Large Array. Somewhere between there and Roswell, crossing the dead bodies of two rattlesnakes, the engine gave out. 'Thelma and Louise' took over, the instinct for self preservation in the midst of the unknown won out. From there, I began to climb.

And so, I find myself here.

After all, I've known all along that the red-robed MASAI walked alongside, guarding me even as I traversed the desert seemingly alone.

Thank you for hearing my voice.
    Incredibly beautiful.

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    The short version is i don't think I'm from here.
    Too many things don't fit.

My mother nearly died trying to carry me, and i had to be induced very early to save her life.
    I was Very premature , not expected to live.
    And if i lived i was expected to have a myriad of health issues.
    But strangely enough i not only lived, i was stronger, taller, fitter than most children.
    I never got sick, not even a cold, the only health issues i had as a child was terrible earaches.

I recall these reoccurring dreams where i would wake up screaming, terrified.
    It was dark and i was falling in space, i was alone and lost. It was like a void,
    I still have no clue what that was about.

So i survived the entry part, only to find myself landed to a religious family,
    my father being a Anglican, Church of England Minister.
    My mother is Autistic and never touched us.
    I was their first and only biological child , so hopes where very high for me.
    Unfortunately for them i was a bit of a disappointment.

I didn't bond with them, nor would i accept their religion.
    I always felt very alien, i tried hard to fit in, but it was it was unless.
    I took solace in animals, i still do.

Home was tough and school was even worse,
    I was bullied the whole 12 years of it, I just never fitted in,
    and couldn't no matter hard i tried.

I always said the wrong things at the wrong time.
    I remember listening to a group of children fighting over something
    and thinking this makes no sense.
    I hated conflict, i was forever trying to get people to make peace.
    I could see the issues that needed to be fixed ,
    only no one seemed to be interested solutions, they just wanted to stay stuck.

Mostly i just withdrew and became an observer,
    which it turns out is a very good skill to have.
    To be honest i don't know how i survived that time,
    i had some many close calls with wanting to die.
    Thankfully things did get better, when i started to find others like me after i left school.

The other thing is i have no sense of time, and i can't wear watches as they stop.
    I don't like money and dealing with money, but i always seem to have what i need , when i need it.
    Somehow things seem to just always work out.
    So for sure i'm being guided.
    And now it seems im finally getting to doing what it was i came here to do.

So... what happened to me??

I was sent here to help clean up this mess, that's what happened.
    Wha ?!? Am I looking in a mirror?? SERIOUSLY.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

astrid (29th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

I should not have been born at all... if there was normal laws… my mother had a miscarriage at the fifth month…. And both my mother and the doctor got a chock when I started to kick the week after…

my first memory was before I was three month old… and it is a memory that has stayed clear during all this year’s… my father was holding me under the stomage over the bathtub to change my diapers… remember his huge hand…and suddenly I got butterflies in my stomage and my consciousness got “clear”… only word I can describe it with… my body disappeared and I got so so so old… ancient beyond time… and had so much knowledge… I felt the knowledge… I was looking around me…saw the window where the daylight shone in… and know what it was… saw the bathtub, the tap, the shower curtain and did know what it all was… and how to use it… I heard the door and change my perspective… my mother came in and lean against the doorpost…. joking with my father and smiled…and I did know what they were saying… I did understand the language… but the most important … I felt the love… a love that is so strong that its beyond feeling… it’s like the essence is love… like my whole being IS the love… when they had talk for a while I sink into the infant again…. I can place it in time because the shower curtain I saw was taken down and thrown away when I was three month old…

I have turn over a couple of times more during my life to the ancient me, not through meditation, but just suddenly , even in the middle of a step……. And everytime I have exist without the feeling of body, experience my essence of pure love… not to compare to the feeling of bliss and ecstasy which feels different as you can have it while in the bodyexperience…

during my childhood , everytime I got fever or any other sickness… I experienced like I was slipping away… going inward to an infinite small point but in the same time expanding where I expanded through the walls, even out of the house… and it scared me everytime…. And I started to scream…

my childhood and teenage is full of experiences of different abilities develop, staying a time and then disappear… like I have test-drive different abilities which will stay dormant until the right time… but of course I have had no one to explain all this strange things for me… so I have just tried to live my life with this lying on the shelf for a explanation in the future… but 20 years ago, in the middle of life my head blow off in a full kundalini eruption out of nowhere, and then everything started to make sense…

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Artemis For This Post:

ASIA (29th January 2011), Dennis Leahy (28th January 2011), fifi (29th January 2011), NancyV (29th January 2011), Nela (29th January 2011), soulsinger (31st January 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I was sort of an atheist with curiosity. I met my love and she introduced me to the conversion with god trilogy by Neale Donald Walsh. That send me on the path I am on now.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to elysian For This Post:

NancyV (29th January 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Lots of stuff, but the earliest was a short trip in a "spaceship/ufo/flying thing?" I was 4 or 5 years old.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gajanana For This Post:

NancyV (29th January 2011), soulsinger (31st January 2011)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

At age 7 I found myself looking down at me in my bed, I have been an on and off again astral traveler since.

Looking for answers after a loved one passed on, I read a book that explained life and death as just being different frequencies.

I remember when I recognized and began trusting my intuition.

Practicing Tai Chi and Chi Gung, reading the Tao Te Ching helped me to explore more including thought forms and the power of gratitude.

I am currently looking for anything that might give some light to an experience I had about two years ago: On a bright sunny morning I woke up suddenly and saw a window floating above me with a machine protruding from it. As I began to process what I was seeing the machine retracted and when it cleared the edge of the window, the window slowly closed.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Eusynnarg For This Post:

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by kenkyushiryo (here)
    at first it was ghosts, i saw ghostbusters when it was new.
    also reading books about different occurrences. seeing the photos in these books fascinated me.
    this one always stood out in my mind.

And, over there, are probably trillions of beings wondering the very same things.

Here's one you might like.

http://hamiltonparanormal.com/tunnel.html
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Artemis (here)
    ... but 20 years ago, in the middle of life my head blow off in a full kundalini eruption out of nowhere, and then everything started to make sense…
    This is a 'vibrational alignment' of the planets called a 'Pluto square'.

It happens around that time on one's life. (37-39) The doorway through the afterlife and through the base chakras opens..and we get a glimpse. It probably happened around or near the age of 38, closer to 38 than 39. Due to your age.. the Pluto square is tied to birth times, meaning where those planets were, positionally when you were born,and then where they were so as to be 'square' (90 degrees) from that position, in the skies -in your living life.

Depending on one's astrological chart, the 'Pluto square' can be very intense vibrations and this can result in a powerful kundalini experience.

A side effect, for most... is being so horny it never stops, and nothing will abate it. For usually over a year straight. Ouch! I mention this last part as this is not something you revealed, so you can check that (verify) against your experience.

So, if one is 36-37 years old and reading this, now's the time to consider starting to work out and get 'looking good', you are going to have more energy than you know what to do with.

In my astrological chart, Pluto is tied to much of it, and the energy in my birth chart is way, way off the norm.....so when I opened up for that one, it, well... oh my dear god. Too much, too much, too much....
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th January 2011 at 23:22.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

9eagle9 (29th January 2011), NancyV (29th January 2011)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 times in 412 posts

I love you guys

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

ASIA (29th January 2011), astrid (29th January 2011), NancyV (29th January 2011), pilotsimone (30th January 2011), plumr2007 (29th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #52
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

reading how much work so many put in to finding themselves i feel a fraud or charlatan. i dont have to try, everything comes to me, all at once like in a zip file, i know without ever understanding. i love all of you, your energies lift the vibrations of the planet. thank you.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

anikohu (30th January 2011), Dennis Leahy (28th January 2011), NancyV (29th January 2011), pilotsimone (30th January 2011)

23. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member exponentialist's Avatar
    Thanks

About 15 years ago I started to develop chemical sensitivities. Western medicine just made it worse and almost successfully convinced me I was just mentally ill. I finally sought help in alternative therapies and finally found the door to reality!!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to exponentialist For This Post:

ASIA (29th January 2011), NancyV (29th January 2011), Nela (29th January 2011), pilotsimone (30th January 2011)

25. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow, great question. Nothing happened to me. In fact, I can't shake the overwhelming feeling that the thing that is going to "happen to me" has not happened yet. I have been compelled towards the preternatural for my entire life, but so far, it hasn't amounted to anything more than a compulsion. I don't have any special abilities. I've never seen a UFO, ET, or even a ghost. Yet I can't help but feel that I did not find Project Camelot (and Avalon), but rather, was led to it. Still, there have been signs that I have been unable to interpret:

- My earliest memory, around age 2-3, is a dream. I had a terrifying dream about a witch doctor and a voodoo man. I don't even know how I knew what voodoo was when I was three years old! But I do know that I will never forget this dream.

- Fate led me to discover Project Camelot a few years ago and that just changed everything for me. If I had to say something happened, it would be that.

- I became worried that I was being too naive or gullible in my beliefs. I was thinking about this while driving home from work about a year ago. It was still light outside, and I was about ten minutes away from crossing the Golden Gate Bridge into San Francisco. All of a sudden, the biggest shooting star I've ever seen streaked across the still-lit sky. At that EXACT moment, the song I was listening to said, "Mama, here comes midnight with the dead moon in its jaws / Must be the big star about to fall." I'm not kidding, it was like HUGE SHOOTING STAR, then "Must be the big star about to fall." I almost had a heart attack and crashed my car! Inside myself, I knew that this was a sign that I was on the right path in uncovering and developing my spirituality, and I haven't looked back since.

- A few months after that, also while driving home from work, I got caught in a traffic jam. Traffic was at a standstill right before the Golden Gate Bridge, and I was staring out my window at these cliffs that meet the Pacific Ocean called the Marin Headlands. While staring at these cliffs, I see this neon green orb of light manifest itself and kind of hover next to these cliffs. It disappeared after a few seconds. No idea what it was! My friends laughingly call it a Will-o-the-Wisp, but it was bright green.

So, to summarize, nothing happened to me, but it is definitely happening.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Transpacifickism For This Post:

27. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    They say that intelligence begins from the first time you realize that you are 'on your own' in this world.
    yes, yes. volumes spoken there in that short statement.

Artemesia, that sounded like something straight out of a Casteneda book. Brilliant! I won't even pretend to understand the 'Thelma and Louise' reference, but then again I haven't seen the movie, so you'll have to forgive me there.

Thanks all for sharing! I was inspired and moved by many of the posts. I couldn't help but notice all the reoccuring themes: something not quite feeling right, not feeling like one belongs, a longing for something that seems missing, trial by fire, paranormal visitation, and so on. While the specifics vary, many of the over-all themes stay consistent. I could relate to just about all of you in some way. And while not always pleasant, I get the feeling that most of us wouldn't have had it any other way.

Myself, I've always held an interest in the alternative health field. It came in handy later when I became seriously ill, and forced me to explore deeper and deeper for solutions. The unveiling of the corruption and hypocrisy of the current drug based health paradigm was my wake up call. With my perpetual feeling of things not being right confirmed, I began to question damn near everything. From there I went in a myriad of directions that would take me weeks to write about. And then ultimately I landed here, at Project Avalon.

Again, thanks for sharing! And keep 'em coming!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

29. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------

An ET appeared physically in front of me in my room.
    Bill, I've heard you speak sparsely of this in a couple interviews, and I wonder if you might go into detail some day via post or video. I understand you're a busy man these days, but I think it would make a fascinating video if you could ever get around to it. Thanks for the post and all the brilliant work!

30. Link to Post #57
    Croatia Deactivated
    Thanks

Beautiful stories everyone. It's a general thinking that something dramatic has to happen but in my case I wouldn't call it dramatic but it did change everything.
    Till that point I had perfectly normal boring life where I had everything with no effort, emotional and financial stability and I was on the road of the usual earthling life.....but then I read about the holographic nature of our reality and about the chatter in our head and in that state of total overwhelming with the possibilities that implies, I stopped my chatter for what seemed to me like a looong time but must have been really just seconds and that blew me off. Since then I shattered my life by normal earthling standards and have been trying to make silence in my head a more permanent thing. Not identifying with the chatter of course brought a lot of deprogramming and now I'm here with all of you lovely people.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to romina For This Post:

mondaze (29th January 2011), NancyV (29th January 2011), Nela (29th January 2011)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

If any of you liked the film 'Thelma and Louise', then you definitely need to see the one, the only:"Good Bye Pork Pie". Done as only those who are 'down under' can do it.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

ASIA (29th January 2011), astrid (29th January 2011)

34. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Life happened to me!
    When I was 11 years old I read the bible, the Apocalypse that is... and I started to have the most terrible nightmares, I was very afraid of falling sleep for almost 2 years. I kept thinking that it wasn't possible if God was infinite love, justice and wisdom he would give us so much grief, why should we prey to and love such a cruel creator?

I just couldn't understand why many are rich while others live in harsh poverty, some live to old age and others die so young, etc... so looking for a rational explanation I came across the reincarnation concept, so life it didn't look so terrible after all...

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

MargueriteBee (31st January 2011), NancyV (29th January 2011)

36. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,901 times in 245 posts

It was Shirley McClain's mini-series "Out on a Limb" (1987?) that got me going. A Course in Miricles, CWG, 911, Natural Cures They Don't WantYou to Know and whatever comes next.

When I was 9 a catholic nun told me I was going to hell because I wasn't baptised. In my child mind I called her a liar because I knew better!

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

NancyV (29th January 2011), pilotsimone (30th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast