+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: What will happen in 2012?

1. Link to Post #61
    Iran Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: What will happen in 2012?

no matter what happens we can save ourselves and earth if we stand together.
    only man can help mankind.
    and by the time we're through the changes if there's any, I hope we know how to behave regarding mother earth this time, because believe or not, we brought this on ourselves.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mostafa For This Post:

Davidallany (11th April 2011), yiolas (1st May 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

hi all!

first of all i think 21122012 is just a date - and whatever happens will probably not happen on exactely that date -
    i like how drunvalo melchizedek explains it like the change between day/night - summer/winter - and now we might experience a similar transition of a greater cycle.

probably the greatest changes will just be what we make out of it.

i think a poleshift is likely - did some animations once for european space-agency,.. about swarm-project (measuring magnetic field)- they're very aware of that - i wasn't allowed to animate that, though - politically critical, since they have no idea what will happen ^^
    , the question is how soon and how long it will take what consequences,.. - but this will occur sooner or later i think.

the gulf-stream could stop and europe could be going into an ice-age.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...tleblowers.pdf
    for niburu-fans - probably already posted somewhere. (not sure- think got it from here somewhere)
    so maybe there will come a massive ongoing EMP - so we'll be without electricity for some time, or humans messing it all up by themselves without celestial interferences, who knows.

but wasn't it big enough of a change if humans would stop beeing against each other- or generally stop beeing against anything, but PRO ?
    if you translate the word satan from old hebrew it means nothing more, than : "opponent" - and that is what you can see everywhere today - groups of people beeing against this or that
    there are racists being against foreigners, punks being against racists -some women against men - vegetarians against carnivors - we have the war against terror, one football team against another one and i could probably go on for while
    - together we could probably fill pages about who puts energy and thoughts against somone else or other ideologies.
    if people would just start to use their energies for good things instead against bad ones, it would be a change we only could dream about.
    i think then we had enough change for a while - the rest then will flow on its own into positiveness - i think no need to wait for a third dna-strain - although it was cool probably - but we had already enough potential in our dna right now, to make this planet a great place.
    what to do - i'm not sure.
    but be nice with your neighbors and talk to them - if they're not nice - well then you better be double nice.
    whatever you might think is good and an improvement in the sense of not being an opponent.

if we don't want GMOs we need to fight for natural grains. - if we put the same energy against GMO-companies, then we will probably have only half the odds of making a difference.

we should create and fight for our own NWO instead of trying to fight theirs - i think it empowers them even.

but as long as humanity lacks respect for creation, and tries to grow faster and faster - for good economy while exploiting the earth we all depend on, -which doesn't function anyway, as we look how much debts the "rich" countries have, not much will happen-
    and we maybe deserved to go down in a big cataclysm to restart from scratch (again). here or somewhere else.

i just want to say - should it play a role for us what will happen? isn't maybe such a slight change in philosophy all what was needed for a new era, or call it golden age?
    i mean if it's gonna be a massive cataclysm no one will be able to hide, and if you survive, you'd probably wish you didn't.^^
    if it's gonna be a not so massive cataclysm, and due to poleshift and magnetic reversal, the earth cleans itself from pollution, radiation. you might want to survive.^^ if this is likely is another question
    or when a sudden dna - tripling gives us superpowers all of a sudden.
    .....still - in any case we needed to get rid of opposing energies.

whatever will happen or not - i think more important is that people try to find harmony with themselves and their environment now, better before something happens.
    and this is very individual - ones heaven is the other ones hell - but as long as they respect and love each other all will be fine and differences will only teach each other.

i think to serve the light you have to love the dark as well - balance is what is important.

to make it short ^^ - let's say 14: something else as we'd expect - or if one of the above points, the consequences of either will be depending on our behavior, and state of mind.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=E3q4SYbZH0Y

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phimonic For This Post:

starsha (15th December 2011), yiolas (1st May 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Erixon's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing will happen ... But still the 2012 crowd will be saying things like "Oh .. there was an interdimensional shift of density. Earth split into two
    and one quantum event was left in the lower density" Yeah ....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Erixon For This Post:

Fred259 (30th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Erixon (here)
    Nothing will happen ... But still the 2012 crowd will be saying things like "Oh .. there was an interdimensional shift of density. Earth split into two
    and one quantum event was left in the lower density" Yeah ....
    You must be very knowledgable to be so certain.

In fact, there is zero possibility that "nothing" will happen. It just won't be what most people think. And probably most people will never notice. Maybe.

Something happened yesterday. Something happened today. Something will happen tomorrow. Maybe you did not see what happened yesterday, but it did happen. Something always happens.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 30th April 2011 at 05:45.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Fred259 (30th April 2011), Revere (30th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

what will be will be.
    but whatever happens take note that you are aware and enjoy the experience.
    for there will be a change.
    whether it be a personal experience or a collective planetery experience.
    its all for the better imo.
    for gaia for our children.

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Hi Guys, I think 2012 is a smoke screen. It's all coming down by the end of 2011.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

ghostrider (25th June 2011), jcocks (1st May 2011)

12. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

2012 is happening right NOW

December 2012 is the apex of the full alignment of the planets and sun with the “dark rift”. This truth is an absolute fact and an astrological event that is undeniable and unstoppable.

I know it is HAPPENING NOW . . . .just ask the people of Japan . . . the people of Haiti and of Chili . . . ask the people who endured Katrina and the floods in Australia, China and India last year . . . ask the people in the southern US today. Ask the farmers across the world with failed and diseased crops . . . . Just open your eyes and look AROUND you

December of 2012 is the pinnacle and then we start the “other side” to when Gaia calms back down . . . we don’t know what else that will happen between now and 2012 OR for the MANY years after 2012 . . . .

BUT IT IS HAPPENING NOW

13. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

14. Link to Post #69
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Calleman says 2012 will be golden after passing this year...

Quote The understanding of Mayan time as quantized also provides a meaningful way of looking at the so-called end date where it is not even potentially a preset end of the world. (This is why no one embracing the October 28, 2011 date has fallen to claim that it is a preset end of the world). The end date simply reflects the point in time when the Cosmic Tree of Life attains its highest quantum state. This also implies that it is not the beginning of a new cycle and it is only on this basis that it is rationally understandable that this state would serve to create a millennium of peace in the “New Jerusalem” as the new world is called in the Book of Revelation. To instead use a Hindu metaphor it becomes logical that the attainment of this highest state means liberation from the wheels (cycles) of Karma. As the student of the evidence-based Mayan calendar will know almost all conflicts and warfare in the history of mankind actually originate in quantum shifts between cosmic energies and only as those come to an end is there any serious reason to hope for the emergence of a world in harmony. Hence, in this interpretation of the Mayan calendar there is absolutely no reason to think that the end date means the end of life or a “doomsday” when the world is predetermined to come to an end...

Calleman Oct 28th, 2011 end date explained

15. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I personally think the planet's proposed alignment with the Milky Way will have a big impact on our planet. The reason I think that is because the Mayans were advanced astronomers. If they predict something happening in 2012, it would be something along those lines that could physically be anticipated. Pole shift wouldn't be out of the question though.

16. Link to Post #71
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    Hi Guys, I think 2012 is a smoke screen. It's all coming down by the end of 2011.
    I agree... My perosnal belief is that next year will just be a continuation of what was started this year. But the good news is that if you pay attention this year you'll know what to expect. Even this "dark rift" business will be something that starts later this year.....

It's all good.... just pay attention and you'll be ok

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

yiolas (1st May 2011)

18. Link to Post #72
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st May 2011), jcocks (1st May 2011), Loveisall21 (26th June 2011), yiolas (1st May 2011)

20. Link to Post #73
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

the pole shift due to the passage of planet x is going to happen some time in the near future and looking around it becomes obvious that it can't be that long anymore. this has been predicted by countless sources and a pole shift with worldwide disasters and the subsequent melting of the ice caps and flooding of many land areas is something that can't be influenced by a shift in consciousness of a minority of humanity in order to jump to a more comfortable timeline.

it WILL happen, no matter if you believe in it or imagine a bright and lovely future without it. the shift will happen, the poles will melt, in a few years 80-90% of the earth will be covered in water, billions of souls will have left their bodies during and after the shift and for the remaining ones the golden age will start out of the chaos.

and believe it or not, there are souls here on earth now who can't wait for it to start because that's why we're here for. this shift and the soul growth that it facilitates is the main reason why so many souls are eager to be here during this time. no stepping through some fancy star gates into a wonderful 4d or 5d earth is going to happen. the people who think it will be that easy are in for a big surprise.

the fastest growth always happens through pain, hardship, austerity, misery, you name it. why should that be different during the ascension process, because humanity deserves it? take the ascension of mother earth for example, does this look easy? do you think she enjoys it? well, neither will you! if anyone deserved an easy transition it would definitely be mother earth and not humanity.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011)

22. Link to Post #74
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    the fastest growth always happens through pain, hardship, austerity, misery, you name it. why should that be different during the ascension process, because humanity deserves it? take the ascension of mother earth for example, does this look easy? do you think she enjoys it? well, neither will you! if anyone deserved an easy transition it would definitely be mother earth and not humanity.
    Has any baby been born of a woman without the spilling of blood, pain and much suffering?
    But look at the mother once she is on the other side of that, she is all love and smiles when she holds her newborn.

23. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

You will know it is the right day by looking at a star chart. I have never believed that anything in particular would happen to the earth on that day. But I believe there might be some effect on people. Just thinking about 2012 has raised the awareness of many people. I don't know what other effects there may be but recently some friends of mine learned matrix healing which is totally new and seems like something out of a science fiction movie to me. So I wondered...is this some 2012 thing? Perhaps there will be some increased psychic ability.

Personally, I have experienced a lot of the so called effects of 2012 but who knows whether it is or it isn't actually related.
    Last edited by 161803398; 3rd May 2011 at 07:42.

24. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Here is a positive-minded fantasy scenario for something to happen on a particular day next year, why not 21st Dec. It works on the principle of Occam’s razor: no galactic upheaval or intervention, just one local event. I am not making any claims, this is just a bit of fun.

I have finally worked out that 21st Dec. falls on a Friday just before a Tuesday Christmas. This is the time when people are at their tiredest, particularly so on a Friday, with the prospect for people that way inclined of an exhausting final shopping spree to crown an exhausting week. Just the moment to freak you out!

But it is also the time of year when everything is turned around, and that is the cause for celebration.

Suddenly the Moon appears twice as large as usual in the night sky. The Selenites have changed its orbit, and the next thing that happens is that it lights up like a Christmas tree. Disclosure! The Moon gradually picks up speed, revolving faster and faster until the whole world is panic-stricken (with a few exceptions!), and then it slings itself off into outer space, destination unknown, no forwarding address supplied.

The task of the ‘ground crew’ now becomes apparent. They are the ones who will explain that this is a Good Thing because the Moon itself was a Very Bad Thing!

The Planet X people got the wrong end of the stick. There is no incoming object, only an outgoing one! And so did the people who bought into the idea that the Moon was crucial to life on this planet; they are all underground by now, expecting flooding, earthquakes and other earth changes in the wake of its sudden disappearance.

So what happens? There is no flooding, on the contrary. Every coastline settles down to lower than high tide, and coastal erosion instantly becomes a thing of the past. The tidal element in oceanic weather patterns is removed and the weather settles down too. The stresses along fault lines are not increased but actually eased, and earthquakes stop.

This is because the tidal effects on the earth’s crust cease to compress it and so it expands, just as a moulting crab becomes visibly larger upon emerging from its rigid armour. This causes cracks to form in the underground tunnels, causing oxygen leakage affecting the short-term viability of the underground cities. Mother Earth herself is dealing with those who have been harming her, and only them.

This expansion causes sea levels to fall, making fresh land available and making British insularity for instance another thing of the past. The only inconvenience to the world’s huge coastal populations who thought they were threatened with widespread flooding and tsunamis, is that they are left high and dry!

And so on and so forth.

What happens to the so-called ‘sheeple’? There are no sheeple, just evolved souls who came here on the understanding that they would not wake up until now…

25. Link to Post #77
    Canada Avalon Member exchange student's Avatar
    Thanks

2012 will be the year of the awakening, of the new earth, of the 12 brand DNA and much more

Please read my thread on 2012 for more information https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...uth-About-2012

26. The Following User Says Thank You to exchange student For This Post:

ktlight (15th June 2011)

27. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

# 13 , Hey my phone calendar ends at 2099. Does that mean that the world will end ?
    Why do you all people think that something big will happen because some calendar didn't continue? Because a comet will hit us? or anything. 21/12/2012 will be just another date, another day and nothing less. Believe me I'm not trying to make you disbelieve what are you believing now, but so many times there was this "End of the world" moment, that it is starting to get pathetic....

28. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by atut (here)
    What do you think will happen in 2012-2013?

01. Mass UFO landing
    02. Pole-shift
    03. Solar storm
    04. New World Order
    05. Paradigm/Consciousness shift
    06. Dimension/vortex/wormhole merging the parallel universe
    07. Planet Earth v2.0 transformation
    08. Atlantise rise again
    09. The Golden Age
    10. Time Machine used ~ Paradox
    11. Nibiru/Planet X approaching
    12. DNA upgrade
    13. Nothing will happen
    14. Other ~ please explain

Which one?
    number 3 the main reason for the deep underground military bases built over the last 50 years. they've know for a long time.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

29. Link to Post #80
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

What will we do in 2012 to contribute to what 2012 to the end of time will be?
    In 12 to 18 months we can do a lot to change the way the world is.

I would go with no.5, but in saying that, paradigms of our consciousness are continually shifting as we do what it is we are doing. But maybe next year, this will be more apparent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast