+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What will happen in 2012?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks

Default Re: What will happen in 2012?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The solar activity problem might be the real one we'll be facing. Much of the rest is likely to be hype, paranoia, disinformation, or New Age belief.
    It might be the real one we'll be facing because that's the one thing that we can't do anything about except take precautions and preventative measures.
    I disagree that we can't do anything about it. Our responsibility includes ALL of our reality, including the Sun. Any turbulence that might occur would be because WE could not adapt fast enough to the coming changes.
    Nothing is inevitable. Everything can be avoided, and it all depends on our consciousness.

2. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    Hi Guys, I think 2012 is a smoke screen. It's all coming down by the end of 2011.
    september 2011 is gonna be big trouble
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

3. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Fantastic article took me hours to read it well worth it.
    Thanks for the post Phimonic
    Enoch

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...tleblowers.pdf
    Last edited by enoch; 26th June 2011 at 02:52.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to enoch For This Post:

Lefty Dave (30th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #84
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

IMHO, I think they will just get a new date for the next apocalypse, maybe 2020 or something like that.

6. Link to Post #85
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Whatever your subconscious can manifest will take you to that reality.

7. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

See my new thread on what the Mayan people themselves say.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (30th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #87
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Those afraid of what is coming in 2012, are actually optimists that know we'll make it through 2011...

10. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member jsb_swampfox's Avatar
    Thanks

This video may not be 100% relative to the topic because it covers more than the 2012 senario, it is not very long, but informative none the less. I am sure most of you have seen but for those who havent hope you enjoy.
    No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Post:

blufire (30th June 2011)

12. Link to Post #89
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

This Video covers virtually everything from our history to --- conspiracy theory--- Aliens --- DNA---a rising consciousness is the most frightening thing for TBTBe
    enlightenment.

One of the best positive uplifting and informative videos I have ever watched.
    I down loaded all part from utube into a file and watch it from time to time
    Chris

Last edited by greybeard; 30th June 2011 at 19:03.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (30th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill also did an inter view of Marcel Messing

Quoting Bill

Hi, All:

This thread is an opportunity to discuss the recent interview with Marcel Messing:

http://projectavalon.net/marcel_messing.html

This is a wonderful man, and a wonderful interview. Quite a few people have said that this is one of the best they've yet seen. One friend blew me away by writing: The interview with Marcel Messing is the greatest gift you have given to us. It is so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes.

High praise! But it was Marcel's gift, not mine. Do find time for this, if you've not yet done so.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8irRLv2Vz1A

He was interviewed wit David Icke also

Chris

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

jsb_swampfox (30th June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (30th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I think we might be in a bicycle race, which is usually very democratic.

Typically there a few who run on ahead, gradually increasing their lead until it the time comes to haul them back in.

Mistakes can occur, but what usually happens is that the pack catches up and overtakes them with minimum time to spare (so as to avoid fresh attacks).

It is aerodynamically easier to cycle in a pack than in smaller groups.

17. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Those afraid of what is coming in 2012, are actually optimists that know we'll make it through 2011...
    Very funny my friend
    You got a return ticket at the time of your birth, everybody gets one.
    If your ticket is for 2020, thats when you go.
    Some wont make it through this night.
    Many are being born right now.
    Whats new? Lol

Regards Chris

18. Link to Post #93
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I'm ever the optimist seeing good in everything and one...

and after taking a peak across the finish line, there is a reason I'm always smiling...

19. Link to Post #94
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I know I've said this before, but I don't believe it's 2012 that will really be interesting - it will, but the latter half of this year is what we should be watching. We'll know by the end of this year what we should expect to happen next year...

There's the real possibility that things will be so crazy by the time new-years' becomes that we may be too busy to worry about next year.... I'm really not 100% sure, but if what's being said about those comets is true, then we're already looking at events unparallelled in modern history - WITHOUT even *considering* next year!

20. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't think anything of significance will really happen, to be honest. If it does, ... well than I was wrong

21. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am studying gravity currently. A unique subject arises with concern to gravity in 2012.
    If you study geographic and geological time records, there is a continual flipping of magnetic polarity throughout time. Even in semi-modern times as far as humans are concerned. It is my firm belief that the magnetic polarity shifts at a fairly rapid rate, but once every cycle of the Mayan calender, we experience a gravitational renewal. Gravity does not leave an object. We can smack a magnet or heat it and it will lose its magnetism, but gravity must always remain. It is a piece of a resonant structure. So what does this mean? My theory is that the earth will line up with our sun in just the right way, where a renewal pulse will be added. This is like a child on a swing in almost zero air resistance. The child can be pushed and continue to swing for a long period of time, before the person who pushed them must come back and add energy to renew the pendulum motion. The earth is constantly pulsing with a resonant gravity but must have a push to keep it there. It may be self sufficient, or it may be a boost from another celestial body, but the damage could be massive. A gravitational anomaly would cause large scale waves that would flood large areas of land.
    One might consider this as a flipping of our solar systems energy into another plane of a wave. Similar to a water droplet landing on a pond. We ripple downwards, then, at some point, we must reach the climax of our sine wave and begin to ripple upwards.
    [IMG][/IMG]

22. The Following User Says Thank You to McMagical Engineer For This Post:

exchange student (21st December 2011)

23. Link to Post #97
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

i believe 2012 nothing will happen but is starting point on to something. beginning of the year i feel that we going to move into more advance race or new species. we might in next evolution like in Darwin's Theory Of Evolution being ape to human, being caveman to advance human being or in 80's moving toward to 90's-00's with ipad-internet-cars..ect.

Looking back i think someone is trying to tell me something for those 2 weeks, it just popup into my head and i have this strong feeling of Human going to next evolution of space like in science fiction movies. During this time i keep saying to myself whatever happen just embrace it because humans going to experience and witness some kind event which is Evolution of Mankind that Past/future human may not experience in.

people saying the event of ascension-moving toward 4d-5d-earth cycle or whatever occur in 2012 and i don't think it will happen but i do think it will happen in this decade.

as Bob Dean said he not going to seethis amazing thing but we going to see it so whatever happens just do what we have to do but don't live on it. i don't think not many other et's experience this so embrace the incredible rides that we going throught now.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 21st December 2011 at 13:08.

24. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote Posted by Johnny Wishbone (here)

- An increased suicide rate between January 1 and March 31, 2013 - - when all the folks come to the realization they wasted a ton of time, energy, and their life worrying about Items 1 through 12.
    This I totally agree with, except for the reason -- I expect the main reason for a possibly dramatic but short-lived (no pun intended) spike in suicide rates would be the opposite: the realisation that there will be no swift end to their worries and woes; that they will have to go on toiling and suffering.
    I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am already for all those people.

Another likely outcome of what I expect to be the non-event of 2012, of course, are possible aggressive collective and individual actions by people who would not accept that nothing on the scale of what so many seem to expect had happened. In other words, people who are likely to try and force something to happen, for whatever reason.

As a matter of fact, I've been thinking of putting together an article about the preparedness of polices forces around the world for possible adverse reactions to the non-event (again, it is my assumption and gut feeling, if you will, that it will be a non-event), but there's really not much to be gleaned from their representatives.
    They are "aware" of the possible implications, and they are foreseeing the need for "increased vigilance", but that's all they're saying. And frankly, I believe them. There is not much that you can do about it so far in advance.

I do believe, like some other posters here, that there is a possibility of severe solar disruptions, but this is based simply on SpaceWeather predictions and such.

As for the rest, I have written more extensively about my opinion on this in another thread.
    At this point, let me just repeat what I said before and never tire of saying: I could be wrong.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

25. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Well one thing if the world will end or not..one thing is clear..if a catastrophe. Humanity would then regress back to primitive conditions and have to begin all over again. Little trace of the former empire would remain. Ancient historians stated that civilization has been completely destroyed at least 5 times, either by water or fire. The devastation came either in the form of volcanic earthquakes or a comet (fire) and earthquakes and tidal waves (water). Humanity would then regress back to primitive conditions and have to begin all over again. Little trace of the former empire would remain. Ancient historians stated that civilization has been completely destroyed at least 5 times, either by water or fire. The devastation came either in the form of volcanic earthquakes or a comet (fire) and earthquakes and tidal waves (water).

26. Link to Post #100
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

well ,I choose :02. Pole-shift ;03. Solar storm;09. The Golden Age;11. Nibiru/Planet X approaching

It's happening now .Nibiru is coming ,maybe we'll see it in the sky next year.The Golden Age is Lifechanyuan Era.As a chanyuan celestial(member) of Lifechanyuan ,our mission is to lead all human beings into Lifechanyuan Era and creat a new lifestyle for new Mankind.

2012 Noah's Ark

The new lifestyle for new human beings— Home without Marrriage and Family

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast