+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast

Thread: UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011

1. Link to Post #141
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011

I will not question the veracity of the report or the good intentions of the poster, but this story elicits a feeling of vertigo for me.

2. Link to Post #142
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Any witnesses here? Anyone who was there and saw/didn't see anything?
    If it's real, then it's IMO classic conditioning, regardless of who performed it and how. If it's fake, could be just for gags, to get publicity, or again conditioning (or at least an attempt).
    Juts sharing my random thoughts.
    Take care.

3. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

It'll probably turn out to be an ad campaign from Coke

For what it's worth, there was a comment on the 4th video that made me think - maybe one of the clips is planted and can be easily 'debunked' to sow doubt.. just a thought

4. Link to Post #144
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Hard to say what it is, but there seem to be 4 different cameras looking at this and it is hard to tell from the positions the relationship of the object. the closest with the American tourist may not see the flash due to their location.
    I did find this on a Swiss site: http://www.20min.ch/news/kreuz_und_quer/story/15620199

5. Link to Post #145
    Canada Avalon Member
    Originally from Quebec city, now in western NY
    Thanks

There is another video of the same event on youtube, a video that is obviously a hoax. So now people will say that the two first ones were hoaxes too. I am not into video editing but wouldn't it be extra hard to coordinate these two videos that precisely? The flash is not directly under the ball of light. I would love to know what that was.

6. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

dreldas.......you probably sat on the 'clicker' !!!

7. Link to Post #147
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is indeed a very interesting series of videos. When I first saw them I was really impressed, and along with the other videos and similar events (such as the one in Utah on the same night) it seemed that something pretty remarkable was happening. Such a marked event could be very significant in a number of ways, making it all the more sensitive and subject to controversy.

Most of the controversy and suspicion is centered around the ''fourth video''. This is the dramatic, close up footage which originally had american voices in the background, but has been duplicated and edited a number of times by people who claim it's a fake. I can no longer locate the 'original' video that I saw, but upon closer inspection of this footage and the evidence put forth, this video does appear to have had its audio dubbed on, with video that appears illegitimate and is inconsistent with the original footage.

This could mean a number of things, but in keeping with my skeptical yet optimistic outlook, and considering all of the possibilities, I propose the following:

A real UFO sighting occurred over the Temple Mount, as is depicted in the first video. This video was clear, convincing, dramatic and compelling. Soon after, another video from a different source and a slightly different perspective surfaced, corroborating the first and giving credibility to the event as a whole.

At this point in time, the videos began to garner widespread publicity due to their clarity and the unique nature of the event. Soon after, it 'arrived on someone's desk' on the 'problems to be solved' pile. Given the viral and unique nature of the videos, and their (assumed) legitimacy, it was decided that trying to simply debunk and discredit the originals was not going to sell.

Therefore, the aim was to contaminate the issue by associating it with manufactured and questionable material. Stills or sections from one of the original videos were taken, re-framed and overlaid with a digitally created object, audio samples are dubbed on - thus creating a very similar scenario. At first glance the video appears to be a convincing close up of the same event, but contains minor yet discernible inconsistencies: the shape of the craft is more elliptical than spherical, it appears to pulsate more than the original/s, there is no flash before the craft shoots away, the vista appears pixelated and static (as if taken from a still) - and the audio appears to have been overdubbed at a later date.

What better way to discredit legitimate UFO footage? Simply use the original source material to construct sensational but inherently flawed copies, then publicize them as the same event. There is no requirement for all the material to be definitively discredited; As long as the term 'debunked' has been associated with the event as a whole, most people will choose to feel satisfied that it's a hoax, or at the very least will doubt its authenticity.

An event that might have conveyed a clear and striking message to the whole of humanity will now be relegated to the ranks of speculation and argumentative review.

If this was indeed the case, as I tend to think it might have been given that the original video appears to be solid and untouched by the analysts, it would follow that the event itself was something quite real and quite out of their control - hence this desperate bid to muddy the waters and throw people off the trail.
    Last edited by Psychonautilus; 7th February 2011 at 00:00.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Psychonautilus For This Post:

000 (6th February 2011), Hughe (18th March 2011), InCiDeR (7th February 2011), JohnBlues (6th February 2011), kouby (7th February 2011), Ontarioguy (7th February 2011), Shane_Original (7th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

I was leaning towards the same conclusions as you Psychonautilus, I saw the original two "un-tainted" videos first when I found out about this, then all these debunking videos came out and they didn't even look the same (everything you stated above).

IMO it's real

10. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Real or not , many of us have seen objects in the sky which we can't explain.If they're human technologies, still they were blueprinted from the E.T.s

11. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

What the wise men saw?

12. Link to Post #151
    Canada Avalon Member
    Originally from Quebec city, now in western NY
    Thanks

Do you remember the Australian wave a few years back? A film maker admitted making them to test people's gullibility. I have developed a healthy skepticism because I know they can do marvels with CGI. Still, I have seen too many unusual objects in the sky since I was a kid to not believe they are real. We even saw the perfect triangle with a dark red light on each point fly over our house. I know it wasn't the stealth bomber.

Australian wave: http://www.christopherkenworthy.com/ufo.html

This one is not good quality but the object looks similar to the Jerusalem object: https://youtube.com/watch?v=U1G1y...watch_response

So for now I'm on the fence about the Jerusalem video.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to vbt For This Post:

58andfixed (7th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #152
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have noticed a BIG difference in the speed at which the object shoots upward in the two videos. In the first one that surfaced, the object looks to be clearly spherical, and after the flash, it shoots up into the sky at an INCREDIBLE rate of speed!!!!! Whereas, the footage that surfaced a few days later with the American tourist heard speaking in it, the object shoots upward at a noticeably much slower rate of speed. IMO

15. Link to Post #153
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

if an agency wanted to discredit a genuine video, would be easy enough to manufacture a very similar one and add a few details that can be explained away , therefore due to similarity to original genuine footage, they are viewed with the same scepticism

view each on a case by case basis

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

fifi (7th February 2011), Ontarioguy (7th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

If I'm not mistaken all the Jerusalem videos were taken on mobile phones, the mere difference in lens quality and chip processing power/speed could explain some differences between different takes.
    Then again I haven't taken the time to check the videos closely and compare the time lines. This stuff is so easy to fake there's no real point in debating whether it is real or not any more. As said earlier if someone wants to discredit a sincere video, all they need is a computer and a bit too much time on their hands...
    Even though I am persuaded that UFOs exist, and I'm about 95% convinced that most were/are of alien nature, I still wouldn't believe any 30sec video from youtube unless I was the one filming it, and even then I'd still wonder if it wasn't some holographic experiment from those nutters in the black budget business.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kouby For This Post:

take (8th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

There have been a few more articles around the place toying with the notion that this may indeed be a promo for 'The Battle of LA:2011'. Most of the focus however, seems to be directed toward the 'fourth video' which is the one that appears to be contrived or faked in comparison to the former videos, and I haven't seen anyone pick apart the first video where people can be seen in the foreground and the whole thing looks pretty solid.

It's really difficult to say, as if this is in fact a viral promo - the resources of a big budget film studio could easily account for the type of convincing 'reality footage' we've seen here. I suppose, like many other controversial UFO videos, we're not ever going to be able to tell, unless someone steps forward and provides proof of how they've created this video. If it was real though, I would still stand by my initial hypothesis - which proposes that the first (and perhaps second) video to surface was legitimate, and the following videos were deliberately flawed copies created to discredit the event as a whole.

20. Link to Post #156
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that this could be a government one being place on the dome and all such religious significance could be the start of government op' they seem to have allowed UFO disclosure to take its natural course and they have already acclimated the populos through media and movies to accept the notion of ET's.

21. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The videos were real, however the UFO itself was a hoax...a sophisticated HOLOGRAM...all part of the elite's alien invasion agenda...the TPTB haven't given up yet.

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/22105.asp

They installed power generators to create the hologram at the temple mount days before the UFO siting:
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/news.aspx/141937

Last edited by horishi; 9th February 2011 at 16:41.

22. Link to Post #158
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Jerusalem UFO witness report: Michael Cohen interviewed by Iain Lee

Quote Michael Cohen who first reported on the footage managed to speak to Eligael Gedalyovich shortly after the event. In the interview Michael demonstrates that the event could not have been a co-ordinated hoax nor a viral marketing plan as well as reveas what the first witness told him.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Post:

58andfixed (10th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #159
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

HOLOGRAM

25. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

In my opinion this is either the best UFO sighting I have seen to date or its part of the beginning of there plan for a false flag alien attack. 3 out of 4 videos are indeed 100% legit, I think the video that is an obvious fake was put out to try and debunk this sighting.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to tkh123186 For This Post:

58andfixed (10th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast