There is a 2nd separate source of this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rY2FFEufsuY

48s 231,799 views

Posted January 30, 2011.

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guayabal For This Post:

58andfixed (2nd February 2011), bluestflame (2nd February 2011), Gajanana (2nd February 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (2nd February 2011)

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member E.Yes's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 3RD Video Surfaces

Quote Posted by bilko (here)
    I think its a voiceover.
    Why would she say" is that a ufo?" and then they all act like its the fourth of July fireworks when it flies off? There was no fear .
    Also the light is a different colour to the one in the first vid. Also it moves in initially too fast ( trying to over compensate for the distance).

Also it slips off the dome on its descent, not in the first vid and it flies off at the wrong angle.
    Also there are no flashes as in the second vid.

Also the orb just looks like something white that has been copied and pasted into the frame, it looks like an animation.
    Also i'm sure it stays there for a longer amount of time in the first video.

Wouldn't the light be fired upon immediately by guards?
    This video is made from a still, flat image with an animated craft. Seen at 1080p, the image is clearly not live. There is no movement in the city lights--the lens flares should follow the lens, not the city itself. And the surface of the screen the still image was shot from is visible.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to E.Yes For This Post:

Lord Sidious (2nd February 2011), The HoppyBunny (23rd February 2011)

6. Link to Post #104
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: 3RD Video Surfaces

Quote Posted by E.Yes (here)
    This video is made from a still, flat image with an animated craft. Seen at 1080p, the image is clearly not live. There is no movement in the city lights--the lens flares should follow the lens, not the city itself. And the surface of the screen the still image was shot from is visible.
    I had a look at the fourth one in the post above and yes, there is no lens flare.
    That in itself is interesting.

7. Link to Post #105
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

skip past the first four minutes where they are playing car games on a night out

and this observation from Whitley Streiber in reference to yet another video

http://www.unknowncountry.com/out-th...m-ufo-dramatic
    Last edited by bluestflame; 2nd February 2011 at 11:29.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Chuck (2nd February 2011), modwiz (2nd February 2011)

9. Link to Post #106
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Hey all,
    a news item yesterday (http://net.nana10.co.il/Article/?ArticleID=777326 )on one of the main news channels internet websight in israel supposedly made a photoshop check for the "jerusalem-temple mound ufo" video,their claims is its absolutly fake.they started with something like this:
    "Three different testimonies! this time it will be hard to argue that this is fake.."

their conclusions were as follows-
    the sound was convincing(checking the background voices),if its an act,its a very good one.
    however:
    if compering the two videos -there is no match! the duration of time the ufo is hovering over the temple mound is shorter in one of them.also,no flash of light on the second video (the tourist one) and there are other reliability problems:the camera is moving,also the ufo,but nothing else does! no cars are moving,no flashlight,no other things that by 'optical law' are suppose to move.
    another thing:at the 28 second of the first video(the guys) the image looks pixeled,like a computure screen and a photo of jerusalem.
    and this is exactly what can be found on Wikimedia commonsthe angle of this photo and the video one are exactly accurate.this specific photo was probably used to fake the video.

i do not know if this so called photoshop check is reliable enough ,but they sure had some convincing point!

i,myself do not get excited too much over you tubes showing hovering "crafts" or even by seeing those exceptional things with my own eyes.(i did lately)
    i am for the real contact

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

58andfixed (2nd February 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd February 2011), modwiz (2nd February 2011), The HoppyBunny (23rd February 2011)

11. Link to Post #107
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)

skip past the first four minutes where they are playing car games on a night out

This is a great video. Constant replays of the flashes focusing eyes in the foreground and then the background shows something else happening in the sky. I think this craft was shot at with some kind of beam or pulse ray. No wonder it shot away.

12. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

So, have we concluded that this video is fake or real?

I personally like to keep an open mind, while still being skeptical of anything put in front of me. The fourth video of the close up shot was exciting and convincing to me, but I am not necessarily a video expert (amateur video editor is all).

If it's real, well, I can't wait to see what happens next. If it's fake, then I guess I'll just wait for the next sensational UFO video.

Peace. Namaste.

13. Link to Post #109
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

If it is a fake then they have obviously went to a lot of effort to make it look convincing.

14. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

A SHINING ball of light has been filmed hovering above a Jerusalem shrine, in footage which UFO enthusiasts say could finally prove aliens exist.

The clips show the pulsating orb descend and hover above the Dome of the Rock, an ancient Islamic shrine, before shooting up into the night sky. It then descends again and disappears.

Unusually, the sighting has been filmed from different viewpoints, meaning it has been more difficult to dismiss than most.

The footage was taken in Jerusalem at 1am on Saturday morning and has spread like wildfire on the internet.

It has been viewed by hundreds of thousands of people and prompted fierce debate among UFO enthusiasts and sceptics.

Former Ministry of Defence UFO investigator Nick Pope told The Sun: 'If these are real, they are some of the most incredible videos ever shot.

'If they are not, then this is a very well-planned and co-ordinated hoax designed to eliminate elements of doubt.'

He said the way the object shoots up suggests it is unmanned: 'We know the Israeli army has some very high-tech drones at its disposal.

'If this is one, it is one of the most advanced pieces of technology created by man.'

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225999404555

The daily telegraph is probably the most bought newspaper in Sydney.
    A very interesting statement by Nick Pope about the Israeli military.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LM-R For This Post:

58andfixed (3rd February 2011)

16. Link to Post #111
    Argentina Avalon Member mcaballero's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to repost this:

--

I'd like to tell you some technical details of how a fake alien spaceship (or fake deity) can be projected in space. I'd also like to tell you what peculiarities these projections have, so it is easy to recognize them.

In order to produce a projection in 3D space one needs to control the photon density. There have been several public attempts of doing so (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volumetric_display), the military recognizes how important such a projection is (from air traffic control to "denial and deception"), but the holy grail for achieving this is not publicly available.

I suppose you are all acquainted with x-ray tomography. This technology works by combining a large number of 2D x-ray images into a 3D representation. Some details of how this works are explained here (the maths are not simple): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomographic_reconstruction

It happens that the principle of tomographic reconstruction also works the other way: it is possible to project a 3D image by using a large number of 2D projectors. This is the principle of volumetric projection.

For the projection to work, a contrast medium is required. This can be smoke or steam.

What do these projections look like? They are not opaque, as the principle of volumetric projection uses 2D projectors. They have a ghostly aspect, similar to what a laser show looks like, except that in this case you don't get to see where the lasers come from. These projections are transparent, it is possible to see through them. Depending on the number of projectors, the image quality can be very high. Objects with rotational symmetry tend to be easier to project than irregular shapes. They can be in full color. They are much more visible during the night. Their brightness depends on the density of the contrast medium. It is relatively cheap to produce them. And they don't show up on radars, as photon density is the only thing being controlled.

I hope you find this information valuable.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcaballero For This Post:

58andfixed (3rd February 2011), The HoppyBunny (23rd February 2011)

18. Link to Post #112
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have the Feeling that this could be our own Technology, Perhaps 3d Projection, who knows

19. Link to Post #113
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)

Thanks for the video Bluestflame.
    Just observing that there is a definite break in the film before the ufo shot which seems odd as there are no other breaks in the film. Around 4.32 i think.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bilko For This Post:

mrmalco (3rd February 2011)

21. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TWINNICK (here)
    I also think that flash was bigger than a camera flash.

..Nick..
    So did I - and is there a tiny up-down judder in the light before it shoots upwards?

22. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    On second 39, left side of the screen, just before the flash above Dome.....; Is there another flash....?
    Second 40 - there's a glow to the left. Immediately thereafter a flash in the centre.

23. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...em-shrine.html

The story made it to the national press in my country too

Interesting to have comments from Nick Pope, who was part of the plenary session at global competitiveness forum http://www.gcf.org.sa/en/Program/Pro...0---900112112/ on sunday Jan 23rd 2011

24. Link to Post #117
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Just observing that there is a definite break in the film before the ufo shot which seems odd as there are no other breaks in the film. Around 4.32 i think.
    I agree. Bizarely enough its always possible the filmer turned his camcorder OFF then turned it back on... people do this kind of thing. Hes filming his friends mucking about in their car... not something outside... then he turns it back on. But yes, its going to raise issues about this film

Still 4 films now... only 1 need not be faked I feel the credibility rests on the original cam footage and the cell phone footage from the phone seen held in the foreground in can 1... the 3rd and 4th films could be supporting evidence, or could be "cashing" in

Sadly it's easy to mess about and fake things... especially when you know what to fake (original footage as reference)... equally all four films could be on the level

The crucial thing for me remains having seen this myself 16 years ago

Was it ET? Was it one of ours? Was it bluebeam? Is bluebeam faking "real" ET's? etc
    Last edited by John White; 3rd February 2011 at 15:41.

25. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member highvoltage's Avatar
    Thanks

I have watched three of the videos, to me they all three look like the same event filmed at different locations. I hope this is the start of a even larger increase in sightings!
    "Through dust and depth of ages lost, we must push forward and pay the cost!"

26. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Someone said...'unusually, this event was shot from two perspectives...'

And that's what you notice about hoaxes, there's always something 'unusual' or unique about them. This is the USP (unique selling point) that is so bright, so vivid , that it allows you to suspend rational thought long enough to believe in it.

So this is real genius, it's the first time I've heard of one event shot from two places - and it gets around the usual 'that could have been photoshopped'...when we see just one amazing video, because we say to ourselves ' how can it be fake if TWO people have filmed it ?!!!'

Well, stare at the magician long enough and you'll think of something.

Like for example... how many people are looking at the temple mount at one time on average? In a city ?? In the Holy City??? Well, surely that must be hundreds if not thousands?

And if you'd taken the trouble to make such an important trip, surely you'd take your camera with you?

And in this day and age of our Big Brother existence, just how many CCTV cameras do you suppose are pointed on the Temple mount 24/7 ?

So realistically, I'd say for this one, if it really happened, you'd be looking at hundreds of films and stills, which all map from a hundred different directions.

Not four or five.

And what about eye witness accounts from those who saw, but didn't snap?

K

P.S. Other 'unique hoaxes'... alien craft that dive into water (cool), a pyramid hanging over the Kremlin (oh yeah... they spend all their timejust chillin' over important sites of national security, yeah!) twig like aliens - in a forest !! (also cool) Now twig aliens in a city would be even better, surely ?!
    Last edited by Kulapops; 3rd February 2011 at 17:50.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kulapops For This Post:

drizzt (4th February 2011), guayabal (3rd February 2011), The HoppyBunny (23rd February 2011)

28. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Greetings
    Saw a post at ATS that points out that the video appears to be that of a picture of Jerusalem...with video overdub...lights on the ground seem fixed...before object appears..
    your thoughts please
    Blessings

p.s. a few days have passed...seen several versions of the same event...and in one of them...everything looks as live footage... car lights moving on the street, etc..so now, I am at a loss as to what to think...WHICH IS JUST WHERE THEY WANT ME !!LOL...
    Last edited by Lefty Dave; 7th February 2011 at 18:03.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast