+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011

1. Link to Post #161
    Gypsy Woman

Default Re: UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011

This is the latest You Tube posting, which debunks the debunking video (which stated the videos were hoaxes, showing how the "background" in the videos was a "stillframe" and the UFO inserted, etc...)

This video shows video footage of that event where the background of the city shows moving cars...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy Woman For This Post:

loveandgratitude (11th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

False flag or the start of interplanetary contact... Either way I'm getting the popcorn ready for the show!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kouby For This Post:

dreldas (10th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #163
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Gypsy Woman (here)
    This is the latest You Tube posting, which debunks the debunking video (which stated the videos were hoaxes, showing how the "background" in the videos was a "stillframe" and the UFO inserted, etc...)

This video shows video footage of that event where the background of the city shows moving cars...

If its Fake? So be it!

If it's Real, then it is 'Definately One of Ours'...Have a look at the classic 'Triangle' formation when the Bright Light returns to the Craft!

These Psyops are becoming really boring and tedious!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 11th February 2011 at 16:30.

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

The debunking video was about the 3th video, this is the 4th video. The debunking video of the 3th video is still valid.

7. Link to Post #165
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

If its Fake? So be it!

If it's Real, then it is 'Definately One of Ours'...Have a look at the classic 'Triangle' formation when the Bright Light returns the Craft!

How come those red lights move in a weird way...?

Around/from sec. 34.

8. Link to Post #166
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Dome of the Rock Video Clip Showing UFO Event

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/domeo...o02feb11.shtml

[Editor's Note: Update, Feb. 10. 2011. The implications of this story are rapidly widening and will soon gather greater momentum in both mainstream and alternative media outlets. This event is likely to receive enormous media exposure in the coming days and weeks. The story explained below is now being manipulated by unseen intelligence operatives (likely Mossad agents) by altering the text in e-mails sent to and from Dr. A True Ott concerning a detailed account of the Jan. 28 event which Dr. True Ott received from General Jeremiah on either Jan, 29 or Jan. 30, 2011. The information presented to Dr,. Ott by General Jeremiah in his original e-mail to sent to Dr. Ott, parallels EXACTLY the info presented below by Don Nicoloff during our Feb. 2, 2011 radio show with ZS Livingstone. Listen to the audio link found below to hear the entire show and Don's explanation of the Jan. 28 event.

The altered text e-mail, originally sent by General Jeremiah to True Ott, was unwittingly posted by True Ott to his web site a few days ago. General Jeremiah read the altered text and contacted Dr Ott, asking him about the altered text. It was only then that True Ott became aware of the alteration and took steps to explain the snafu to his readers. Dr Ott then began to re-trace his steps to try to determine when and how the General Jeremiah text was altered (I'll provide details as they become known). I'll be posting the original text from General Jeremiah, as well as the altered text so you will know exactly how the text was changed in a separate article or I will add it to this article, or both.

The ludicrous attempt to label the Jan. 28 event as a "hoax" by low level disinformation operative posting to Youtube has now fallen to the wayside. An article printed in Hebrew in a mainstream Israeli newspaper (I'll post it) on Feb. 1, 2011 gives full credence to the event and goes into a speculative explanation that the Jan. 28 event, along with another UFO sighting event over the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem around mid December 2010, may both be part of a larger ET disclosure agenda predicted by a former NORAD chief, the late Stanley Fulham (Canadian) in his last communique sent on Dec. 3, 2010. I'll be posting this additional info as well

I have complete faith in the honesty of Don Nicoloff and General Jeremiah. I don't have any first hand visual confirmation of any of the things that Don has seen or talked about about concerning General Jeremiah, but there is no reason to doubt Don's word. We've been talking nearly everyday for the past 4 years. If I had any inkling that Don or the General were not legit, then I would not be posting this information. It's too bad that a majority of people, including people who run big name conspiracy/alternative web sites, simply dismiss this information out of hand, rather then reserve judgment and keep an open mind. It's especially infuriating when known provocateurs and unknown disinformation agents are given greater credence and believability than established researcher/writers such as myself or Don Nicoloff in assessing the validity of this event or other startling information relayed by General Jeremiah to Don Nicoloff. .Ken Adachi]
    I have no desire to engage in deception. I'm sure Don Nicoloff is also interested in being honest and not to deceive anyone about anything. Unlike Don, I've never met the general in peson, nor have I seen his ships, but I did speak to him once over Don's radio show on July 28. 2009. I am open to what the general has to say and I can decide for myself whether his info seems legit or not. You can do the same thing. It's always a mistake to prejudge and give way to knee jeark skepticism without fully examining the information being presented and see if it corroborates with your other avenues of perception.

Readers should also note that General Jeremiah prefers to accomplish his work without publicity or fanfare. The event on Jan. 28 was caputed by locals with cell phone cameras who recorded the event and posted it to YouTube. In this instance, since the video was already made public, the general was willing to explain the circumstances of the visit (to disarm the nuke) so the public would know what happened and understand the grave danger that was neutralized in that part of the world on Janauary 28.

It also serves as public notice to the psychopaths working for the Dark Side that the jig is now up and it's no longer a safe bet to continue to play nuclear bomb handler and terrorist, since you might be the one who gets vaporized, and not millions of innocent victims.

I bet you the scum bags never considered that possibility, now did they?

Ken Adachi

Feberuary 2, 2011

Debunking these videos as a "hoax"

Feb. 5, 2011. There is a strong effort underway on the internet to convince people that the above videos were hoaxed. Today I found that the debunker, who uses the name "HOAXKiller1 ", registered 142,000 views of his debunking video while the original video itself only registered 33,000 views. That tells me that there's a very big push by unseen hands to get this debunking video promoted on blogs and UFO/conspiracy type web sites. Someone is very anxious to see this story go away. I wonder who?

I will present a separate article which will deal with the hoax promoter's claims and Don Nicoloff will reveal some very interesting information about the hoax promoter's background: what he does, what he's been caught doing, and more important, who he works for.

Ken Adachi

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

58andfixed (20th February 2011), bluestflame (11th February 2011), Ria (27th June 2011), Sir Eltor (13th February 2011), Swami (11th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #167
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

what happened in this event...

Dome of the Rock Video Clip Showing UFO Event (Feb. 2, 2011)

This is the short video clip revealing the visit and events that took place over the Dome of the Rock, Temple Mount mosque in Jerusalem on January 28, 2011.

Feb. 3, 2011: I and ZS Livingstone were part of Don Nicoloff's Evident Footprints internet radio show last night on BBS Radio. Don happened to come across this video clip a couple of days ago and told me that he recognized that the UFO seen over the Temple Mount mosque was the type of craft used by General Jeremiah and the United Galactic Federation (UGF), Galaxy of Hendon. Don talked with General Jeremiah on the phone about the incident and the general confirmed that he was in the ship and that he and his co-pilot had undertaken a mission to disable and destroy a nuclear device which had been secreted in the basement of the mosque by fanatical moslem individuals about 15 years ago (according to Don) and not Israeli agents, as one might suspect. Don wanted to explain to his radio audience what happened at the Temple Mount mosque and General Jeremiah told him that it was OK if he wanted to go public with the story.

According to Don, the motivation of the fanatical moslem group who had planted the suitcase nuclear bomb (which Don suspects might be Russian in origin) was a Doomsday revenge weapon in the event that Israel would take over the mosque and set the stage for the rebuilding of Solomon's temple, a long time 'prophecy' of the Zionist-concocted Armageddon scenario.

The details of the Temple Mount event are explained by Don Nicoloff during our Feb. 2, 2011 radio show which you can access from this link:

Ken Adachi, ZS Livingstone, & Don Nicoloff in Conversation Feb. 2, 2011
    http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/KenA...1interview.mp3

Anyone have followed this Jeremiah guy to see what he is talking about? He was piloting the UFO... he is from United Galactic Federation (UGF), Galaxy of Hendon !!! first time i hear of him.

11. Link to Post #168
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    If it's Real, then it is 'Definately One of Ours'...Have a look at the classic 'Triangle' formation when the Bright Light returns to the Craft!

Around/from sec. 34.
    Look at where the lights start when stationary, when the craft mobilises so too do the lights.
    Last edited by jackovesk; 11th February 2011 at 16:31.

12. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Around/from sec. 34.
    Look at where the lights start when stationary, when the craft mobilises so too do the lights.
    Somehow it looks to me that those lights are "walking" on the base of the 'mothership'.
    It has some kind of organic touch to it...
    David Adair is walking around in my head since this hype started...

Btw, those processors he talks about in the/his video, could they have something to with the Arc of the Covenant, could the Arc be the giant CPU for planet Earth...?
    What are your thoughts on this jackovesk..
    I know........

13. Link to Post #170
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Around/from sec. 34.
    Somehow it looks to me that those lights are "walking" on the base of the 'mothership'.

Btw, those processors he talks about in the/his video, could they have something to with the Arc of the Covenant, could the Arc be the giant CPU for planet Earth...?
    I know........

Qu: "could the Arc be the giant CPU for planet Earth...?" Would'nt have a cluue Swami...

I will list what I think of this Excellent Video...

1. Project Blue Beam
    2. Our Techology - Black Triangle IFO
    3. We know that our current technology has the ability to knock-out UFO's
    4. The "Temple Dome" is one of the most treasured sites on the planet
    5. Israel has 'State of The Art' Anti-Missile & Aircraft Tracking (Incoming & Outgoing) and radar technology
    6. The "Temple Dome" is monitored 24/7, No-One, even ET could'nt get close to it for that long a period if Israel/USA did'nt let them
    7. One of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, constantly being filmed by both tourists and CCTV
    8. Summation - Perfect place for a 'False Flag' Op don't you think? A perfect place for Maximum exposure

Swami, I honestly believe this was yet another staged lead-up type event to 'Project Blue Beam' which was going to implemented someways down the track. But now with the TPTW plans coming unstuck and exposed the real event could happen any day now!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 11th February 2011 at 17:38.

14. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Around/from sec. 34.

I know........

Qu: "could the Arc be the giant CPU for planet Earth...?" Would'nt have a cluue Swami...

I will list what I think of this Excellent Video...

1. Project Blue Beam
    2. Our Techology - Black Triangle IFO
    3. We know that our current technology has the ability to knock-out UFO's
    4. The "Temple Dome" is one of the most treasured sites on the planet
    5. Israel has 'State of The Art' Anti-Missile & Aircraft Tracking (Incoming & Outgoing) and radar technology
    6. The "Temple Dome" is monitored 24/7, No-One, even ET could'nt get close to it for that long a period if Israel/USA did'nt let them
    7. One of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, constantly being filmed by both tourists and CCTV
    8. Summation - Perfect place for a 'False Flag' Op don't you think? A perfect place for Maximmumm exposure

Swami, I honestly believe this was yet another staged lead-up type event to 'Project Blue Beam' which was going to implemented someways down the track. But now with the TPTW plans coming unstuck and exposed the real event could happen any day now!
    I think its falseflag also, but what faction is playing around overthere, Zionists...?

Got the beer and popcorn ready for the big one. Gonne sit back and enjoy it....
    I just cant wait to see those faces, the biblebelt I live, when this goes MSM....
    I already can smell some faint and wierd odeurs..........

15. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

16. Link to Post #173
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

End your point being? As many here have said at least 1 video is fake. We are not sure that all are fake tho and even if ONE is real then... Also it doesnt matter if its fake or not or if its marketing stunt. It makes the ppl more awaken to the fact Aliens are here ...

17. Link to Post #174
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

Anyone have followed this Jeremiah guy to see what he is talking about? He was piloting the UFO... he is from United Galactic Federation (UGF), Galaxy of Hendon !!! first time i hear of him.[/QUOTE]

Below are the two links from the radio show of Don Nicoloff when he was interviewing Ken Adachi. Both of these two people are the leaders in the alternative radio information education. I have a high regard for Ken Adachi in particular. He has done an amazing job on his website -
    Educate-yourself.org and has interviewed many interesting whistleblowers over the years.

During one of these shows (see links below) out of nowhere a person came on line and claimed to be General Jeremiah representing the Galactic Federation. He has taken a human form and lives as a human on this planet but is one of the spokespersons for the United Galactic Federation.
    He phones in regularly to give updates. These phone calls cannot be traced and he just interrupts the show out of nowhere. The phone line he uses is very clear unlike other callers. I have listened to him on many occassions and love what he has to say.

Yes, it is out there, same as other material presented by Project Camelot. The important thing is to keep your mind open. What I like about GJ is that he is always bringing good news. You can listen for yourselves the show on the links below. Getting interesting.

May 29 2009
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/unite...ct07jun09.shtm

July 28 2009
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/gener...n29jul09.shtml

18. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

deleted
    Last edited by noxon medem; 13th February 2011 at 09:54.

19. Link to Post #176
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    Anyone have followed this Jeremiah guy to see what he is talking about? He was piloting the UFO... he is from United Galactic Federation (UGF), Galaxy of Hendon !!! first time i hear of him.
    Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)

Below are the two links from the radio show of Don Nicoloff when he was interviewing Ken Adachi. Both of these two people are the leaders in the alternative radio information education. I have a high regard for Ken Adachi in particular. He has done an amazing job on his website -
    Educate-yourself.org and has interviewed many interesting whistleblowers over the years.

During one of these shows (see links below) out of nowhere a person came on line and claimed to be General Jeremiah representing the Galactic Federation. He has taken a human form and lives as a human on this planet but is one of the spokespersons for the United Galactic Federation.
    He phones in regularly to give updates. These phone calls cannot be traced and he just interrupts the show out of nowhere. The phone line he uses is very clear unlike other callers. I have listened to him on many occassions and love what he has to say.

Yes, it is out there, same as other material presented by Project Camelot. The important thing is to keep your mind open. What I like about GJ is that he is always bringing good news. You can listen for yourselves the show on the links below. Getting interesting.

May 29 2009
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/unite...ct07jun09.shtm

July 28 2009
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/gener...n29jul09.shtml

It's Fake...It' Not Fake...It's Fake...It' Not Fake...It's Fake...It's Not Fake...!

The Murdoch News.com.au ( Who the F#$%K do think Controls the Worlds Media)? article says it's some kind of Huge Puclicity Stunt for a New Hollywood Movie!

Which also managed to Fool some people partying on @ 1am in the morning!

I ask All of you who think this video is a Beat Up/Fake, so what if it is? Where do they get this type of technolgy from in the 1st place? Certainly not off Adobe Photoshop?

Cut it Out with the..."He Said, She Said CRAP!" Even if it was Photoshopped? You can bet your botton $Dollar that it wasn't done by some kid on his computer!

Geezus, Enough Already! Like I said before I'm Sick 'n' Tired of this He Said, She Said CRAP!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 12th February 2011 at 13:24.

20. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

If anyone is interested ... here is Dr Boylan's take on what happened (from mailing list with his permission):

Friends,

There is a video circulating on the Internet purporting to show one and then more "UFOs" floating over the Dome of the Rock/Solomon's Temple/Western Wailing Wall at Jerusalem.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IyCPzXICRc4

This video of supposed "UFOs" floating over the sacred site and then descending or rapidly ascending is in fact a deceptive Cabal "light show". It was done with advanced technology, involving the projection of three-dimensional quasi-solid holograms in the sky.

The Cabal's basic purpose is to confuse people into thinking that they have seen a genuine starcraft - when they have not.

But the Cabal's selection of the holiest site to Islam and Judaism as the location to perpetrate their fraud troubles me, and I can only surmise their motives for an additional "follow-up", given their ultimate plot to conduct a fake "Alien Invasion".

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
    drboylan@sbcglobal.net
    www.drboylan.com
    President, Star Kids Project, Ltd
    Diamond Springs, CA 95619-1009 USA

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

58andfixed (14th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #178
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is totally 1 more step closer to disclosure ( i wanted to say lol) erm i mean false flag. Then again even with false flag all humanity will wake up to the new reality. Then it will be our job to wake them up to see the flase falg as it is ... not to mention that they WILL have to disclose some of the high tech they have. I hope we see free energy at last ...

23. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

1. Regarding the black triangle UFO...
    The entire triangle looks like "Element 115" itself. Please notice the "nose".

Also, the black color and the lights beneath look totally Earthly. It's one of ours.
    More to the point, all the benevolent races have shiny UFOs with friendly shapes...everything is harmonious and have nothing to hide. Our leaders, together, form a malevolent Terran group and their UFOs are black with unfriendly looks. This is not a friendly recon flying craft, it looks menacing.

Please take a look at this video of Reticulan greys over Istanbul:
    http://humansarefree.com/2011/02/ali...-istanbul.html
    Their flying craft is also black with an odd, unfriendly shape. We have to relay a lot on our instincts and emotions in these matters as we don't have solid proofs of who is positive and who is negative.

2. Regarding the Jerusalem UFO.
    I don't understand why people need to watch "debunking" videos. Trust your heart, we already have all the answers inside.
    And one more thing...even if this was a hoax, why does it matter? We know that flying discs exist, we know extraterrestrial species exists, so does it really matter if one video is fake or not?

Love and Light to all! <3

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

58andfixed (20th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #180
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

General Jeremiah's E-mail to Dr A. True Ott re. The Dome of Rock Event on Jan. 28, 2011 (Feb. 13, 2011)

From Ken Adachi, Editor
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/trueott09feb11.shtml
    February 9, 2011

I did a radio show with Don Nicoloff and ZS Livingstone on Feb. 2, 2011,

in which Don Nicoloff explained the events that transpired above the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem on Jan. 28, 2011. After talking with Dr. A. True on Feb. 9, 2011 by phone, I found out that General Jeremiah of the United Galactic Federation, had sent an e-mail to Dr. Ott on either Jan. 31, 2011 or Feb. 1 explaining the events that took place over the Dome on Jan. 28.

Dr. Ott did not immediately publish General Jeremiah's note on his web site when received. Instead, he sent it around to a few individuals including Israeli/Canadian writer Barry Chamish. Barry replied to the e-mail sent to him by True Ott with some additional comments of his own and additional info from a Hebrew newspaper in Israel which covered the Jan. 28 Dome event. True Ott copied and pasted General Jeremiah's text from Barry's reply e-mail and posted that text to his web site. Dr. Ott posted the General Jeremiah text on his web site for the first time on Feb. 8, 2011

In reading the text posted to True Ott's web site, General Jeremiah had noticed that some ADDITIONAL words were INSERTED into his original text explaining the Jan. 28 event. He contacted True Ott and asked him about the inserted words. Dr. Ott was not aware that these words were inserted into the general's text, but he posted an explanation to his readers as soon as he found out about the surreptitious insertions.

I re-posted below the entire e-mail text sent by General Jeremiah to Dr. A. True Ott AND the additional words which were INSERTED, by unknown agents, into the general's explanation. The inserted words are shown in RED.

You will notice that the INSERTED words change the political implications of what General Jeremiah is relaying in his e-mail to True Ott by assigning GUILT and PARTICIPATION to parties who were NOT mentioned at all by General Jeremiah.

The inserting of words such as the Islamic Brotherhood or the Vatican serves the propaganda/disinformation agenda of hidden interlopers. I intend to explore this issue more with Don Nicoloff and Dr. Ott and see if we can determine when the text was altered and if possible, by whom.

[The text seen below was obtained from Dr. Ott's web site. It includes the original text which General Jeremiah had sent to True Ott on Jan. 29, 2011 plus the inserted words which were contained in the e-mail reply that Dr. Ott had received back from Barry Chamish. The short note seen immediately below was written by Dr. A. True Ott. ]

The alterations/additions are shown in red.

The question is, can intelligence agencies alter e-mail texts after being sent to a specific address?? I don’t know if this is even possible – but it seems somebody wants to implicate “The Islamic Brotherhood” and/or the Vatican.

True

This is in response to the video.

I took it upon myself to accomplish something that should have been done a long time ago. I had hoped that it would not get captured on film, but as you can see it was filmed. I had forewarned two Israel government officials whom I trust, so they could be prepared in case we failed. There has been a mini doomsday devise (nuclear) planted under the edifice that houses the dome. It had been placed there about 15 years ago by radical Moslem/Vatican forces in the event that Israel ever decided to claim the territory and take it away from the Moslem powers.

It was a suicide bomb that would have destroyed most of Jerusalem and the surrounding country. It should have been disarmed several years ago, but no one ventured to do it. Several of my crews had volunteered to do the dirty work, but it was quite risky, even with our advanced electronic equipment. I decided to do it myself with the help of David, my copilot and no other crew members, at his insistence. If the bomb had exploded we would have been history, but we trained on the equipment for several weeks to make sure we knew the correct procedures, which were many.

I kept all other craft away, except for some back up drone crafts, which were the red lights that were seen. I will not explain their purpose for reasons of security. As we disarmed the bomb electronically, the flash of light that was seen was the frying of the firing mechanism and the arcing of electrical panels. I got out of there in a hurry and put the “pedal to the metal.” We were several thousand miles away in seconds. I think David and I were both sweating profusely. Our squadron was waiting at a rendezvous point, and we proceeded to the Alliance, which as you know, is in orbit around a neutral planet. We had a celebration with all of our crews upon arrival!!!
    Israeli forces then immediately stormed the Dome and captured the device. There was no resistance. It was “hushed up” to prevent another war, especially with the CFR induced tensions in Cairo happening simultaneously as this event. You are the only one I have confided in on this matter. I surely do not want to start a Middle Eastern war, only to help prevent it. I will probably tell Don today.

A few weeks ago, 23 of my crews and I disarmed 23 suitcase nukes that were hidden in this country in various locations. Unfortunately we had to eliminate over 100 people (mostly members of the Islamic Brotherhood and rogue CIA) in the operation. They had planned to explode them remotely, all at the same time to coincide with the Egyptian protests happening now. They were much simpler to defuse.

We captured the devices and transported them to an uninhabited planet and hid them. We did not want to risk the handling of the nuclear material, and the contamination. I advised the Secretary of Defense and the Joint Chiefs after we had finished our task. They were extremely grateful. They were shocked to learn that all of the perpetrators we eliminated were Israeli Mossad agents posing as Islamic Brotherhood. They sent in Delta Force to clean up the mess.

There were no bodies, only dust, and few articles of clothing and weapons left, and the electronic equipment and communication devices that they left in the locations. I am sure there are some very angry illuminati devils, that are fuming over the disruption of their plans. Our next move needs to target some of them, personally. I am still praying about how to handle that problem. The Elders left it to my discretion. I had never intended to get this involved in the affairs of the planet, but I cannot sit by and watch the destruction of our nation and planet. I warned Mr. Obama, a few days after he took office, that we would not tolerate the destruction of this Republic. He has refused to listen.

This information is for your discretion. My life is already in jeopardy, so “que sera, sera.” My security team caught two more assassins with sniper rifles, in the woods behind my house last week. Fortunately they no longer exist. I am sure there will be other attempts, as there will be on you as well. I looked at the bullet scar on the oak tree in my back yard just yesterday. That happened last winter. I had bent over to pick up a leaf rake, just as they fired. The bullet missed my head probably by only six inches. Karen was beside me. I knocked her to the ground and fell on top of her.

My security team had observed the late model Cadillac go down the road in front of my house, but had no reason to suspect it. They abruptly stopped past my house and took the shot when they saw us in the back yard. The security craft guarding me immediately melted that car into a block of molten steel with the men inside. I personally transported it to the White House the next morning, and dropped it on the front steps. I am sure it cracked the steps and sidewalk. I had taped a note addressed to Mr. Obama to it saying. “Nice try. Next time it could happen to your car.” There was no response.

That is my story. There will probably be more. Got to get some sleep. I got home early tonight. It has been a busy day. God Bless. Keep in touch.”

[end of altered e-mail text]

You will notice that the above explanation from General Jeremiah of the Jan. 28 Dome event matches the verbal explanation given by Don Nicoloff during our Feb. 2 radio show. You will also note that the words seen in RED were NOT part of Don Nicoloff's Feb. 2 explanation.

Here is a summary of the disinformation which the interloper(s) had inserted into General Jeremiah's text:

1. It was a "mini" nuke (General Jeremiah confined in a separate conversation that the device was much larger than a mini nuke)

2. The "Vatican" was involved (not true)

3. The General's ship Alliance went into orbit around a "neutral planet" (this is not what was reported to Dr. Ott)

4. "CFR induced tensions in Cairo" (General Jeremiah did not mention the CFR, or the Council on Foreign Relations)

5. General Jeremiah did not say " only to help prevent it." when he referred to averting war in the Middle East.

6. General Jeremiah did not say: "mostly members of the Islamic Brotherhood and rogue CIA) "when he referred to the 100+ Israeli Mossad agents resposible for the 23 nukes he had seized.

7. General Jeremiah did not include the phrase "to coincide with the Egyptian protests happening now" when he said that the nukes were intended to be exploded simultaneously.

8. General Jeremiah did not say that the 100 + Mossad agents were " posing as Islamic Brotherhood".

9. General Jeremiah did not say that angry Illuminati devils were fuming " over the disruption of their plans". He merely said they were fuming.

10. He did not say that his next move was to target some of them " personally".

11. General Jeremiah told True Ott that the insertion of the phrase "as there will be on you as well.", when the general referred to 'other attempts' in his original e-mail, may in fact be a threat against Dr. Ott.

12. Finally, General Jeremiah did not add the word "personally" when describing how he had transported the melted assassin's car to the front steps of the Whie House.

It may seem like a trivial matter that I took the time to emphasize the words which were inserted into General Jeremiah's e-mail text, but I thought that it's a good idea to isolate and categorize them since they reveal the dinformation or deception intentions of the interlopers who added these words. We might assume that wherever these same words or phases are used to describe behind-the-scenes intrigue surrounding the events that occured in Egypt in the past two weeks, that the same spin artists may be at work.

OR the deception could run even deeper. It's possible that the insertions were intended to be noticed and then used as a gimmick to get you to back track and assign guilt to a targeted individual.

Stay tuned.

Ken Adachi

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/trueott09feb11.shtml

26. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

58andfixed (20th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast