Thread: UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011

1. Link to Post #121
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Greetings
    Saw a post at ATS that points out that the video appears to be that of a picture of Jerusalem...with video overdub...lights on the ground seem fixed...before object appears..
    your thoughts please
    Blessings
    That has already been raised in this threat and the likelyhood is that yes, it is fake.

2. Link to Post #122
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

So it's likely this is made by a group of people who are trying to get publicity with this video? I think this is very similar to the video which was filmed in Utah.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...UFO-is-spotted

3. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Someone needs to drop it on the facebook to help with disclosure.

Any takers?

That's if this is about letting people know. Seeing is believing, eh?

4. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

An interesting analysis of the 4th video:

5. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Another example of "hoax killer" trying really hard... sadly it can't come down to whether something could be faked

Of the four films that have come to light, the close up view with the tourists voice is the weakest however

6. The Following User Says Thank You to John White For This Post:

bluestflame (4th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #126
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

I came across this video, shown zoomed in and slowed down, it looks real enough to me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

Swami (4th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

All four videos + synchronization here:
    http://humansarefree.com/2011/02/ufo...th-2011-4.html

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

InCiDeR (7th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #128
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Quote Posted by AlexanderLight (here)
    All four videos + synchronization here:
    http://humansarefree.com/2011/02/ufo...th-2011-4.html
    Thx ......

12. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am wondering if anyone else finds this odd....I have just become a member of Avalon, I started watching this video at 6:50AM EST. Just before the sphere shoots skyward, my television turns on by itself...The movie Taken had just begun....the television has never spontaneously turned on before...it is only 4 months old, so there should not be any kind of malfunction. I felt that this was an interesting development...any thoughts?

13. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by guayabal (here)
    An interesting analysis of the 4th video:
    Please! If I dismissed this on the basis of this video I really would be a sheep.

Firstly it could have been a digital zoom anyway. Secondly they had to move the position and size of that red circle when the camera zoomed in and out (or didn't). I hope that was correct. Thirdly the camera may be trying to correct shake using image stabilization. Not that any of that matters given this evidence.

You will notice that the wolf in the film at the end looks slightly unatural. It also goes straight past a cat you can just see 10 miles away in the background. I think with further analysis it will be proved it is a cleverly designed automaton. This is obviously a 100% fake debunking video created by a dog (hence no commentry).
    Last edited by One; 4th February 2011 at 20:24.

14. Link to Post #131
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by dreldas (here)
    I am wondering if anyone else finds this odd....I have just become a member of Avalon, I started watching this video at 6:50AM EST. Just before the sphere shoots skyward, my television turns on by itself...The movie Taken had just begun....the television has never spontaneously turned on before...it is only 4 months old, so there should not be any kind of malfunction. I felt that this was an interesting development...any thoughts?
    This happens with all provisional members.

15. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

If the ufo is the source of the big light flashes then why do the city lights appear brighter during them? I would expect the city lights to be less visible during the flashes. I'm not an expert, what do you think?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to guayabal For This Post:

Akasha (10th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #133
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by guayabal (here)
    If the ufo is the source of the big light flashes then why do the city lights appear brighter during them? I would expect the city lights to be less visible during the flashes. I'm not an expert, what do you think?
    I'm no expert either but it looks natural enough to me. The lights below the craft (fake or otherwise) would be adding to the light produced by the object and merging into one and producing the effect seen in the photo. I'm not explaining what I mean very well. I think you would see the effect in other photos perhaps? The increase in the average amount of light in the area is increasing the intensity of the other lights perhaps is what I mean.
    Last edited by One; 4th February 2011 at 21:11.

18. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Posted by One (here)
    I think you would see the effect in other photos perhaps?
    That's my point... I think I won't see the same effect on other videos ;-)
    I also think that such a powerful flash should have brought a lot of extra detail not visible when the flash wasn't present. I don't see that extra detail.

19. Link to Post #135
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

i still cant see the fake part some here keep repeating. we have many videos from different point of views and so far we have found no link between them. So is it possible for different ppl to coordinate and make several fake videos just to do what?

Anyway 1 step closer to enough ppl realizing we are not alone in the universe. Who cares if it s fake or not.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

The HoppyBunny (23rd February 2011)

21. Link to Post #136
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)

skip past the first four minutes where they are playing car games on a night out

and this observation from Whitley Streiber in reference to yet another video

http://www.unknowncountry.com/out-th...m-ufo-dramatic
    I like this video for a unique view. Doesn't appear like a hoax to me. I am no expert though.

The flashes happen right after 4:47 on this video. Play it a few times and the first flash happens in the foreground and the second one in the distance a bit.

It almost seems like a beam that fires in the foreground and then finds some coherence at a set point in the not so distant background.

It is best to look into the background only to see it. You can watch it multiple times. Just pull the timer back to 4:47 and watch for a few seconds.

22. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Another UFO news on mainstream media

http://oddnews.yahoo.com/video-odd-news-24057563

Is the disclosure starting?
    Last edited by fifi; 5th February 2011 at 01:20. Reason: remove second link

23. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

More UFO news. This time in India.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/02/i...es-pilots.html

Five different airlines flight pilots confirm UFO sighting over India on 26 January, 2011

According to media reports A glowing round object making a speedy descent near the West Bengal-Bihar border early on January 26 left pilots of five aircraft baffled, triggering widespread speculation about UFO.

The first person to sight the object was a senior Air India pilot who was navigating the aircraft at a height of 34,000 ft during its flight from Kolkata to New Delhi.

“The plane was just entering the airspace of Gaya, close to Bengal-Bihar border, when I first noticed the glowing object, below the aircraft, hurtling down at a very high speed,” Captain Rishi was quoted as saying by the Air Traffic Control (ATC) Tower here at Dum Dum International Airport.

The Air India pilot initially didn’t pay much attention as it is customary for the pilots to notice several such things midair. But when the aircraft was close to Varanasi, the object was still brightly visible.

Without wasting time, he informed the Varanasi Air Traffic Control from where ATC, Kolkata, was alerted.

The officials at ATC pondered over whether pilots of other international flights that might have crossed the Kolkata-Bihar-Varanasi route, had also observed the glowing object reported by Capt Rishi.

Accordingly, the ATC, Kolkata, beamed asking signals for other international flights that flew the same airspace during the period concerned.

To their utter surprise, the air traffic control officials were told by as many as four foreign airlines flight pilots that they had seen the same object and all of them reiterated that it was falling down at a great speed!

FinAir of Finland and Novou Air of Sweden were flying from the West to East while a couple of flights of Cathay Pacific and Dynasty Airways of China were moving in the opposite direction at an altitude between 34,000 and 37,000 ft over the airspace supposed to be in the trajectory of the object.

Once the foreign airlines pilots radioed back the ATC tower here, confirming their sighting of the object, ATC engineers immediately got in touch with the Indian Air Force. However, the IAF engineers pointed out that their powerful radar had failed to track or notice any unusual object.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to fifi For This Post:

58andfixed (6th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Studeo (here)
    Motion tracked the horizon so that it stays in one spot. Notice how the angle of the edge of the wall changes, but the angle of the horizon stays the same, THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE. Unless he is on a boat, or is in a super large Earthquake, the angle of the horizon and the edge of the wall should remain locked together. Because they don't, this means the entire horizon is fake.

Ok - I am a video camera expert.

The warping lines suggest more that this camera probably has a CMOS sensor.

CMOS sensors employ what is known as a "ROLLING SHUTTER."

(A sensor is pretty much the retina of the camera.)

When the camera READS the information off a CMOS sensor it reads that information SEQUENTIALLY from the top of the image down. In other words the pixels at the TOP of the picture happened earlier in time than the pixels at the BOTTOM of the picture. Depending on how fast or slow the CMOS chip is you can get some HUGE picture warpings. (A lot of people call it Jello cam, because the image can look like wobbling jelly).

So, if its a hoax, that's not necessarily where to find it

(Oh, and pretty much ALL handicams and small devices are CMOS based these days - the other sensor type you'd come across are CCD's, which are on more expensive cameras, or older DV cameras (unless it says CMOS). CCD's don't do wobble cam because they have a GLOBAL SHUTTER - they sample the chip all at once - no time distorted movements)
    Last edited by _M_; 5th February 2011 at 09:36.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _M_ For This Post:

58andfixed (6th February 2011), InCiDeR (7th February 2011), JohnBlues (6th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #140
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

UFO DISABLING A NUKE IN THE MOSQUE.....

Feb. 3, 2011: I and ZS Livingstone were part of Don Nicoloff's Evident Footprints internet radio show last night on BBS Radio. Don happened to come across this video clip a couple of days ago and told me that he recognized that the UFO seen over the Temple Mount mosque was the type of craft used by General Jeremiah and the United Galactic Federation, Galaxy of Hendon. Don talked with General Jeremiah on the phone about the incident and the general confirmed that he was in the ship and that he and his co-pilot had undertaken a mission to disable and destroy a nuclear device which had been secreted in the basement of the mosque by fanatical moslem individuals about 15 years ago (according to Don) and not Israeli agents, as one might suspect. Don wanted to explain to his radio audience what happened at the Temple Mount mosque and General Jeremiah told him that it was OK if he wanted to go public with the story.

According to Don, the motivation of the fanatical moslem group who had planted the suitcase nuclear bomb (which Don suspects might be Russian in origin) was a Doomsday revenge weapon in the event that Israel would take over the mosque and set the stage for the rebuilding of Solomon's temple, a long time 'prophecy' of the Zionist-concocted Armageddon scenario.

The details of the Temple Mount event are explained by Don Nicoloff during our Feb. 2, 2011 radio show which you can access from this link:

Ken Adachi, ZS Livingstone, & Don Nicoloff in Conversation Feb. 2, 2011
    http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/KenA...1interview.mp3

During the second half of the above radio show, Don Nicoloff refers to his Feb. 1, 2011 radio show in which he highlights interviews with two former KGB agents. That show can be heard at this link:

28. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

58andfixed (6th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast