+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Healers! You're needed please!

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Knowrainknowrainbows!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 times in 252 posts

Default Re: Healers! You're needed please!

Quote Posted by Miksha (here)
    Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    You CAN heal your breast cancer. Cancer cannot survive in an alkaline body. There are many ways to alkalynize your body through diet and avoiding acid-producing foods. Learn all you can about this: http://www.google.com/search?q=Best+...ient=firefox-a

There is a huge and growing body of information and evidence of being able to quickly and efficiently overcome cancers of all kinds, but particularly breast cancer with natural methods:
    http://www.cancernomore.com/
    http://www.nomorebreastcancer.org.uk/about_us.html

An excellent website with thousands of first-hand testimonies on various treatments is www.curezone.com
    It has a searchable database of information on all health topics.

Also review all the information on MMS and Jim Humble, right here on this blog. MMS is a very valuable tool in eradicating cancer from the body.

Please don't let fear or narrowly trained doctors convince you to do the standard AMA treatments that make health matters worse rather than better. Do your homework! And you can turn the cancer state back around!

I will pray for your wise discernment in your treatment and a speedy recovery. Bleassings...
    I am so grateful for your response. i will be reading over these websites today.
    thank you so much,
    Miksha
    So Miksha, I apologize for being late to this thread. Still, I am thinking of you and others.
    Peace, light, love, health,
    KRKR

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knowrainknowrainbows! For This Post:

fourty-two (29th February 2016), GreenGuy (15th December 2013), kennywally (8th April 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Marianne (1st July 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 times in 424 posts

It's interesting to me that many of the more positive threads at Avalon have a short life, while some of the paranoia and fear-based ones seem to go on forever. I think that's a characteristic of our common culture more than simply the color of Avalon. Those who have the calling to be healers sometimes feel overwhelmed for sure! People who need healing aren't always open to it. Those who wish to heal don't always know how. This thread has a tremendous potential for knowledge to flow back and forth - so I'm giving it a bump!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

angelichuman (17th August 2014), Becky (21st February 2014), Connecting with Sauce (26th February 2014), fourty-two (29th February 2016), kennywally (8th April 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Milneman (16th December 2013), Molly (8th January 2014), The Freedom Train (17th October 2016), Unicorn (31st January 2014), william r sanford72 (17th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Molly's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I can't say I've ever done long-distance healing of any sort. I'm more of a hands-on type of healer, using holistics and whatnot. I have a somewhat decent knowledge of certain foods, herbs, energies within gems & stones, of what can help people who are suffering from certain things. I even know how to get rid of eczema & acne with less than $10 & no harmful chemicals. You don't pay me either, it's things you can get yourself quite easily at most grocers or holistic stores. If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me on here & I will see what I can do.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly For This Post:

alexius (5th November 2015), LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 times in 226 posts

Quote Posted by GreenGuy (here)
    It's interesting to me that many of the more positive threads at Avalon have a short life, while some of the paranoia and fear-based ones seem to go on forever. I think that's a characteristic of our common culture more than simply the color of Avalon. Those who have the calling to be healers sometimes feel overwhelmed for sure! People who need healing aren't always open to it. Those who wish to heal don't always know how. This thread has a tremendous potential for knowledge to flow back and forth - so I'm giving it a bump!
    It works that way on many forums and in real life, too, unfortunately. Yes, it is easy to be overwhelmed so many need so much. I know people I work with and on echo my words back to me often...ask us to help...speak up when you need it. It's scary sometimes to consider the changes that come with healing and the "can of worms" we tend to want to keep closed even if it causes us much pain. It is so worth it, though.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synchronicity For This Post:

Becky (21st February 2014), LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

I do distant healing... Also some healing links in my sign off.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

alexius (5th November 2015), LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Hi
    I can do distant healing, if anybody needs it please let me know.
    Thanks

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to belljoshua565 For This Post:

alexius (5th November 2015), betoobig (10th January 2016), fourty-two (29th February 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Vward (17th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member elearah's Avatar
    Thanks

If someone needs help, I´m around. I don´t do healing, but healing happens through me at times.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elearah For This Post:

alexius (5th November 2015), betoobig (10th January 2016), Bob (30th October 2014), fourty-two (29th February 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Default Bach Flower Remedies

Bach flower remedies are an amazing way to learn to take responsibility for one's own healthy state of body and mind. I was just thinking today that I should post about them on this site. They are becoming mainstream as a way of addressing the emotional causes of illness. Plant essences and essential oils are another way. I have been using Bach flower remedies for myself and my trauma clients for three years now and they have been very helpful. I have noticed in recent months that the children are able to choose them quite easily, more easily than before. Their intuition seems to be stronger than 6 months ago.

Rescue Remedy is commonly sold in drugstores now and is great for returning to a state of calm. I was reading last night in a book entitled "Bach Flower Therapy: Theory and Practice" by Mechthild Scheffer and was blown away to read that these plant essences are reconnecting us to our Higher Self. I had heard theories that Bach Flower remedies work because they are connected to the "spirit" of each plant. But I had never realized that more than fifty years ago Dr. Bach believed that negative symptoms were healed not by fighting them, but by melting them away like energy blockages with higher energy frequencies so that reconnection occurs between Personality and our Higher or Soul self. He believed that the Personality aspect of our Soul becomes confused about what it's true spiritual purpose is on earth, through distortions created by conflicts. The Personality or self aware aspect of Self, becomes confused when it is not able to carry out the true Soul purpose it was born with.

"The Bach Flower remedy acts as a form of catalyst, re-establishing contact between Soul and Personality at the point where this has become broken. The Soul is able to communicate its intentions to the Personality again. Life returns to an area where disharmony and rigidity had taken over. Or, as Bach said: The human being becomes very much himself again at a point where he had ceased to be quite himself." pg 17

I experience a lot of vicarious trauma because of my work with victims of sexual abuse and domestic violence. I had developed chronic digestive complaints of nausea and been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. This has all disappeared through consistent use of Bach Flower remedies and homeopathic remedies. I have learned to develop the intuitive ability to choose the correct Bach Flower remedies (there are 38) and make up my own treatment bottles every week. It is a form of kinesiology and dowsing. Apparently they enhance the use of homeopathic remedies. I was taking a general one for digestive complaints.

Many of the children request more treatment bottles and some have had amazing turn around in symptoms like frequent nightmares, loss of self esteem, depression.
    So there is a lot you can do for yourself!
    Last edited by Aspen; 1st December 2014 at 20:07.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

alexius (5th November 2015), Nicola71 (16th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Looking to get involved in helping others to heal, and, also getting the good returns that come back to you
    when you help others with healing
    - got a lot of experience in the field, however, don't have a very wide circle of friends with the same interest
    therefore, i choose to join this website

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheBeYonder For This Post:

alexius (5th November 2015), betoobig (10th January 2016), Constance (11th January 2016), fourty-two (29th February 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Vward (17th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

would like to send healing thoughts I can to any in need, know that my hands are a pretty effective tool but do not know if channelling is working would like to find out if it does and help to improve if it can be done.
    best wishes to all

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caring1 For This Post:

betoobig (10th January 2016), Constance (11th January 2016), fourty-two (29th February 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #71
    Germany Avalon Member Eichelon01's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello every body,

I am also in urgent need of healing, however i cant seem to get any in internet, can any body offer me sone healing, i would be grateful in advance,

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eichelon01 For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th October 2016), fourty-two (29th February 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member kennywally's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the most important real pieces of info I recently came upon, has to be the missing minerals from our food.

Look up senatedocument264.com and read for yourself. Corroborating evidence for me came from Nobel prize winner Linus Pauling who said, "all chronic illnesses can be traced back to mineral deficiency"! It's one of the missing pieces for health but many folks just laff!

Since Jan 2015, I have been taking "bioplasma", it's a cellsalt concentration from Hylands, invented by Dr Shuessler, AKA as Shuessler salts. As a side bar, Queen Victoria and John D Rockefeller, the Queen mother who recently passed, all lived into their 90's with only a Homepathic physician!!! Perhaps it means less to you than to myself.

Anyways, since taking of these salts , 4 tiny pills two or three times a day to build up my reserves. I recently noticed, my skin feels quite youthful, I'm 64, my hair grows like a weed and my general health is quite good. Atho I am taking other things to maintain my BP, like apple cider vinegar not to mention other supplements.

I HIGHLY reco taking a look at EarthClinic.com for further info on what ails you.

Ever hear of COPD? While Mom was in a nursing home, one day she got a roomate who had COPD, she could barely get out of bed and to the door to the room, she was on an oxygen concentrator and nebulizer. We chatted for a while, and after about 10-20minutes, I asked her if she was willing to try options related to her condition. She agreed. I then finished visiting with Mom, but returned the next day after consulting earth clinic and so I shared with her, my findings on earth clinic, which was mainly, apple cider vinegar 3 times a day, I also told her about the missing minerals in our diet and she also thought that made sense and was a good idea as well.

So, again I finished up visiting Mom and went home. I came back the next day with a baggy full of apple cider vinegar capsules and just gifted them to her. It took about 10 days for the effect to take place, but I noticed she was not using the concentrator as much and she was walking further and further and was quite pleased with the improvement. I was happy for her as well.

So, anyways, it's a great place to go...I can't swear it will help everyone, but it's a great place to get info, and once there, you'll see just exactly, what a VAST SITE it really is. And they post the good and the bad for all to see.

I just wanted to share this and hope everyone finds it interesting.

Just had to add a cpl things;
    http://www.healthy-vegetable-gardeni...-minerals.html

just page 5 for a good explanation
    http://campbellmgold.com/archive_hea...schuessler.pdf

I cannot streess enuf, the importance of cell salts and ionic fulvic acid trace minerals as supplements to the missing minerals in our diets, not to mention fulvic/humic shale in the garden to not only feed the soil and those who eat the plants, but will also ward off the bugs!!

I didn't know, til I heard Dr. George Gordon of the George Gordon school of law in isabella missouri, that the primary reason for plants pests/bugs, is plant disease?!

Yes, the plants are sick and the bugs come in to devour them and get rid of them...so what do we do instead of putting down manure or the humic/fulvic shale? We buy bug killer and cheat ourselves from healthy plants and veggies?!

Wow, we must be geniuses...sorry, I just don't know what else to say...
    Last edited by kennywally; 5th April 2016 at 23:24.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

LadyKitt (20th June 2017), PathWalker (4th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Gone001 nice to meet you! I've taken a quantum touch workshop, which was awesome! There is also a book on how to do it if you don't have access to a workshop. It involves focusing on heart energy, breathing and various visual meditations. The goal is to actually feel the energy flowing up from your feet and then through your hands into the person or an image of them you have in your mind that you imagine between your hands. Good luck and enjoy!
    Last edited by Aware; 14th April 2016 at 08:50. Reason: Spelling

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aware For This Post:

LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

I discovered quite by accident that I seemed to have so called healing hands, after trying it out on various people it was obvious I have. I have used crystal healing for a few years, after discovering I could do energy healing I studied and got my Reiki lv 3 along with other energy systems. I am happy to send distance healing to anybody that needs it, I find when I channel healing it is stronger and seems to carry on working for longer ☺

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicola71 For This Post:

LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #75
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Hi fellow pa.
    on Monday the 17th October I am of to hospital for a minor throat operation under General aesthetic.if you are so inclined would you send me positive thoughts.
    for a successful operation and speedy recovery
    thank you so much

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Anchor (16th October 2016), Baby Steps (15th October 2016), Eram (16th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th October 2016), genevieve (16th October 2016), Jean-Marie (16th October 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Limor Wolf (15th October 2016), markoid (15th October 2016), meeradas (16th October 2016), Omi (16th October 2016), PathWalker (15th October 2016)

31. Link to Post #76
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Hi fellow pa.
    on Monday the 17th October I am of to hospital for a minor throat operation under General aesthetic.if you are so inclined would you send me positive thoughts.
    for a successful operation and speedy recovery
    thank you so much
    I am sending you healing and love right now.
    Please post again the request on Monday.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th October 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Limor Wolf (15th October 2016), samildamach (15th October 2016)

33. Link to Post #77
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

thank you pathwalker,I was feeling a bit anxious and this gave me a boost

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th October 2016), genevieve (16th October 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

35. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

That's what we're here for! You can count on the Good Vibes going your way!!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

genevieve (16th October 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), samildamach (16th October 2016)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Ker-Pow !
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th October 2016), genevieve (16th October 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

39. Link to Post #80
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Hi, I used to do distance work, but now mainly prefer to teach people vipassana meditation. I have successfully taught it over the phone. I do not think it is wrong to offer healing to others (we all need a leg up from time to time), but I feel also that it is important to teach people how to heal themselves - it is a very empowering thing for people to realize that they have the power to heal themselves.

And I know that vipassana has saved me time and time again in my own life. It is a fairly simple technique and I am very happy to share it with anyone who is interested. I will include my instructions, which I have posted elsewhere on another thread, here as well. Also, if you prefer, I can teach you over the phone, which is nice because then you can relax and close your eyes while seated in meditation and listening to the instructions as you go along. This is by no means essential though. If you do want to learn with me over the phone, send me a PM - I do not charge anything to help people learn this amazing process.

I really do love vipassana, and have found it incredibly effective at dissolving all kinds of energetic attachments, because what it is is the process of psychic surgery.

How do You Practice Vipassana?

First, find a quiet place to sit for anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour. If you want to sit in a chair rather than a cushion on the floor that is fine as long as you can sit in a way that keeps your spine straight (not leaning against the back of the chair). You may then also need a cushion on the chair so your sitbones do not protest after sitting in one position for a half hour or so. Find a timer and set an amount of time that you would like to practice for - start with maybe 30 or 45 minutes. An hour if you are up for it is a great way to start.

The objective is to remain as still as possible, to avoid shifting about as much as possible, and to ever be noticing and releasing tensions in the body. Example: you notice after two sweeps that even though you thought your shoulders were entirely relaxed, they are in fact hunched up toward your ears. You will then consciously allow them to relax. And the next time you sweep past them, you will most likely notice that they have tensed again. Relax them again. You can also practice doing this with your diaphragm/abdomen. You may feel like you have a beer belly, but it is a great exercise for releasing all of the tensions we hold in those areas.

Also, be sure to gently lift yourself up to keep that spine straight if you notice yourself beginning to slouch. You will find after a while of practicing that you are oftentimes making minute adjustments to relax and tighten muscle groups so as to keep yourself erect, while also being as relaxed as possible.

You will also notice at times that large areas are either numb/blank, or feeling very heavy with dense energies. If you notice dense/gross energies, see if you can remain equanimous, meaning watching the energies shift and change without aversion, while not moving your body in an effort to make the feelings go away. You will find that if you sit with the gross feelings, they will change and move, and sooner rather than later, with enough detached awareness applied to it, they will dissipate and leave the body for good. If you notice that a part of your body seems numb or blank, you may choose to stay for an extra moment or two with your awareness on this area to see if you can penetrate this numbness to see what it is hiding. Perhaps a minute, then move on.

These are some caveats I give to those I have taught this practice to, before we get started.

Now for the practice.

You are seated comfortably in a quiet area, free from distraction. Close your eyes. Check that your spine is straight and that you are in a position that feels comfortable enough to hold for a while without making huge adjustments in your posture. Now, if you are energetically sensitive (which I assume you are) - you can start by breathing in and out through your nose. As you do so, take care to notice how you can FEEL the breath coming in and out of your nose. Feel it in the edges of the nostrils, inside the nose, on the little patch of skin beneath your nose. FEEL the air coming in and out. And as you focus on FEELING the air, you will realize that what you are actually feeling is YOUR NOSE and the surrounding area REACTING to the stimulus of the air. YOU ARE FEELING that you have a nose on your face. Stay with this for a while. Really build up your awareness of your FEELING THAT YOU HAVE A NOSE.

When you feel ready, then, move your same body awareness up to the top of your head, and see if you can FEEL that you have a top to your head. Sit with it for a while, and if it helps, see the top of your head in your mind's eye. FEEL THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD. When you think you have felt a gathering of awareness and sensation there, then you are ready to bring that body awareness and feeling DOWN, into the head, filling up the head and touching upon your eyes, ears, nose, mouth, chin, temples, back of the head, down to the neck, and through the neck down to the shoulders. If you notice tension, do your best to allow that tension to relax, while maintaining your erect posture and spine, as best you can.

Now choose an arm, and feel that arm from the top, down to the hands and fingertips. Now do the same with the other arm. Then, back at the shoulders, we go down, like a plunger, down the torso. Filling up the chest and abdomen, going down the back, all the way to the groin. Allow yourself to feel the energies flowing downward, your inner awareness, as you feel what is within you from top to bottom. Down at your groin, now, pick a leg and sweep downward with your feeling and body awareness to the tips of the toes. And after you have completed the second leg, all there is to do is go in reverse, up both legs, up the torso, up both arms, to the neck, into the head, and out the top again.

You will be amazed to see how the sensations in your body change. You will also be amazed to see how this can rectify old patterns and chronic pains. I learned by going to a 10 day retreat where we meditated for 12 hours a day in silence. By the end of those 10 days, my posture was completely transformed. And while I do not expect you to start out like that (although you could if you had the time - you can search for vipassana centers to go on retreat, they are donation basis and open to anybody) you will certainly notice that your physical body will lighten and your posture will dramatically improve.

IF YOU HAVE CHRONIC PAIN: when you sit in vipassana, this area will most likely be in pain as the source of the pain is ferreted out and dissolved by your inner awareness. Do your best to sit with the dissolution process and watch it objectively, knowing what is happening (the dissolution of the attachment and the source of your troubles) - even gratitude for the process is felt knowing that a canker in your life is being removed.

If it becomes too painful and you can no longer sit objectively, please move. Do not flog yourself. Just do your best to sit without moving when you can, and move when you feel you must. And you will undoubtedly find that the pain will begin to change, to lift, and to dissipate.

As an aside, I would like to share a story with you...

I have the opinion that all serious addicts - of alcohol, drugs - are energetically very sensitive people who could not figure out how to deal with their sensitivities and "checked out" of life by turning to drugs to numb out. I have a dear friend who has had a drinking problem, which she freely admits to, for a number of years. I love her dearly, she is one of the sweetest, most loyal and fierce friends I know. So one day last year I said to myself by gum I should teach her vipassana if she's willing, I am sure I could teach her over the phone. And I did.

What I wrote here is along the lines of what I did with her. I debriefed her, then we sat in meditation together on the phone as I walked her through it. At the end she said, wow that was amazing, I could feel all this pain in my back when I started, and by the end it was gone. I said yeah that's the gist of it - by turning your attention inwards, you see what there is, and the light of your awareness dissolves all density. I then applauded her. I said wow you know it is so gratifying to teach you, and I knew it would be so easy, because I know how sensitive you are, and being so sensitive you would feel the energies and pick it up right away. Some people, I told her, take many hours of practice before they can feel anything - this is people who are not as energetically sensitive as you and I are. And you know what? She started to cry! She said she had always thought that her sensitivity was a curse. Well in fact, I said, it is one of your most important gifts and strengths - and something that now you can harness and use to your advantage! She was so happy, and so was I.

It is true. Our sensitivity is our strength - when we know how to work with it. SO I wish you luck and encourage you to make as much time for meditation every day as possible. I know that you will undoubtedly reap great rewards, and help us all in the process as you raise your own vibrations

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th October 2016), littleOne (18th December 2016), PathWalker (17th October 2016), samildamach (18th October 2016), Star Tsar (17th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast