+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Healers! You're needed please!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Default Re: Healers! You're needed please!

While I am a healer and Reiki Master, my best contribution is in the absolute knowledge that if I am a healer, you are a healer, too. What is most important to me even than in your own healing is to teach you how to do this for yourself and then, others. We have intrinsic talents and abilities and one is to be self-healing ~ if you never know anything else, know this fact. There are tons of resources for healing by way of attunements, invocations and every kind of tool ~ all free ~ all available to all. I can lead you to them or send links upon request. Sometimes there seems no time when one is ill and in pain and a healing is asked for and we are here for those circumstances, of course, what most people do not realize when asking for healing of others is that no one can heal another without their consent. Consent is required, so if your Aunt Millie has contracted to leave this dimension, no healer can really help. There are ways to change and affect Karma ~ pretty powerful stuff ~ to be used with caution. One of the things that will radically change this year, 2011 brought to us by our Celestial Brothers is the power of healing for all. Some of the best healing tools such as temples and the power of crystals have been activated once again on Earth and are meant to benefit all of us. I hope this helps in the way of understanding healing better. One thing that is vital is to say this outloud, "I ask that my axiatonal lines be reconnected." This reunites our 144,000 connection of our higher power to our physical, mental, Etheric and spiritual bodies and an immediate affect will be felt. As in Heaven to Earth reunited again. Much love and I ask that you be healed in each and every cell no matter whether large or small as an atom, proton, nucleus ~ yes, each and every one is blessed with all that it needs to be healed and working together in light and love...and so it is... xoxox

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

4evrneo (21st June 2013), Anchor (18th February 2011), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Steve C (20th February 2011), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    Quote Posted by John (here)
    Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    looking over my original post, i realize i've got it all in reverse. its best for healers to post, in my opinion, their skill set and methods, and then sit back and allow those seeking healing to come to them, and go from there. its not very practical otherwise; healers don't have the time and energy to be going down lists, doing healings for everybody. this seems the best way, to me anyway. let me know what you think.
    I disagree.

On this forum most healers will respond to a request given by the person requiring the healing. Or in the case of someone requesting healing for another, then speaking for myself I require them to ensure that the person for whom they are requesting has given consent - I have to feel sure about that as well.

I tend to trust the law of attraction in these matters to sort out the connections between healers and those requesting healing - it happens when it needs to. No special efforts are required.

John..
    sounds good John. however you want to do it.

its funny you mentioned the law of attraction. i was thinking the same exact thing, just in the opposite: those that are sick intuitively seeking out healers they feel might help. i guess this could probably work both ways. hell, as long as healer and healee come together and get the work done, that's all that really matters, right?

thanks for the input.
    Thanks John for putting that into words, I agree I am happy to send healimg and also believe that the healer is drawn to the healee and visa versa.

I also think that, with this sort of healing*, the more healing the person is sent the better, so ask and you shall receive

*When I send healing this way I send a healing prayer as opposed to a distance healing session which will take much longer and goes much deeper.

As I think healing does not happen in 'real time', anytime healing is sent by distance it works...........it's all good.

Thanks Chinaski for starting the thread, great idea

It's all love
    Last edited by sheddie; 18th February 2011 at 09:59. Reason: state opinion not fact

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sheddie For This Post:

4evrneo (21st June 2013), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Mike (18th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Furthermore....

Healing at the surface of the subject is a comparatively simple thing to do. We can all do it. No debate about that for me, we just can. I guarantee that everyone reading this has the capacity to heal - and the basic ingredients are intent and love. It can be as simple as a blessing. However it probably helps to spend a little more time, and ask for help from your "helpers" who are always in attendance.

But as with most simple things of great use to us, the subject has been dressed up in complicated clothes - to the extent that many people don't even consider the fact that they could be healers.

In depth, healing and the mechanics and varied techniques are a complex subject so some of that outer complexity is actually justified - but not to the extent that it should ever put you off. I personally believe that this has been spun by the dark forces to make healing something that is not considered mainstream and that everyone can do - it would not do for them to allow us to realise our true nature and power.

Another reason people can be stopped in their early healing attempts is when the healing fails to materialize. There are a lot of reasons that healing can "fail" that are simply outside your influence. One of them is that the distortions of disease or pain afflicting the one needing healing is there for a very good reason. That reason must be addressed, otherwise the good intent of healing will only act as temporary "first-aid". Quiet reflection / meditation will help both the healer and the healed in their practise and discernment and discovery of the underlying catalyst.

I am personally greatly informed on this subject by the Law Of One and I would like to quote some parts of it here to flesh out this post: I hope no-one minds overly much - I have been nudged into this by a hunch that just reading it may be a healing catalyst for one or two readers.

(The bold emphasis is mine)

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php...4&sc=1&ss=1#20
    Quote 4.20 Questioner: My objective is primarily to discover more of the Law of One, and it would be very helpful to discover the techniques of healing. I am aware of your problem with respect to free will. Can you state the Law of One and the laws of healing to me?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving, thus healing. This is a honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the asking.
    Quote 40.13 Questioner: Then you are saying that cancer is quite easily healed mentally and is a good teaching tool because it is easily healed mentally and once the entity forgives the other-self at whom he is angry the cancer will disappear. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. [B]The other portion of healing has to do with forgiveness of self and a greatly heightened respect for the self. This may conveniently be expressed by taking care in dietary matters. This is quite frequently a part of the healing and forgiving process. Your basic premise is correct.
    http://www.lawofone.info/results.php...=5&sc=1&ss=1#1
    Quote 5.1 Questioner: The last time that we communicated we were speaking of the learning of healing. It is my impression from what you gave to us in the earlier session that it is necessary to first purify the self by certain disciplines and exercises. Then in order to heal a patient, it is necessary, by example, and possibly certain exercises, to create the mental configuration in the patient that allows him to heal himself. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Although your learn/understanding distortion is essentially correct, your choice of vibratory sound complex is not entirely as accurate as this language allows.

It is not by example that the healer does the working. The working exists in and of itself. The healer is only the catalyst, much as this instrument has the catalysis necessary to provide the channel for our words, yet by example or exercise of any kind can take no thought for this working.

The healing working is congruent in that it is a form of channelling some distortion of the intelligent infinity.
    { Please forgive me for sneaking in some channelled material outside of the spirituality/channelled information forum wherein it is normally contained with appropriate disclaimers in accordance with the wishes of the Avalon management - essentially this is to exercise your discernment with this material, which would always be my recommendation - as most people that know me, already know }

Boundless love to all

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

4evrneo (21st June 2013), arctourist (19th February 2011), LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

I'd like to put my name down for some healing if possible please

thanks

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

4evrneo (21st June 2013), Amenjo (19th February 2011), LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

You got it, Tigahawk..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

4evrneo (21st June 2013), LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Great Britain Avalon Member Amenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    I'd like to put my name down for some healing if possible please

thanks
    Hi TigaHawk,

Thank you for asking for some help.

I would suggest sending PM's to the people who have posted here on this thread.

Then we can all get together and plan what to do.

Of course I offer any assistance I can.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Interesting thread. I myself am in training to become a Naturopathic Doctor. We learn several healing modalities, including Herbal therapy, Homeopathy, TCM and Acupuncture, as well as some limited counseling and chiropractic work.

However, this thread seems focused on so-called "distance healing". I guess that's fine too, though I have no experience with it.

One thing I can say is that I believe that we are ALL healers to one degree or another, and that we ALL need healing to one degree or another. Health and healing are processes, not destinations as such. That's my opinion.

As Hippocrates said, "Doctor heal thyself", which can also be translated "Doctor know thyself". To know yourself is to heal yourself.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caden For This Post:

LadyKitt (20th June 2017), the_flyingboy (19th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    Greece Avalon Member the_flyingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

when you mean ill you mean psy attack? cause if yes the best thing you can do is learn it so you can be more stronger,i got a book after a friend here told me what to do,
    that way you can teach yourself and others to well the book i got is called "THE PSYCHIC'S BIBLE" by Jane Struthers
    it has helped me very much..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to the_flyingboy For This Post:

LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I work on "lucid dream healing" and would be more than happy to help anyone that needs it. I usually try to work with pictures and personalities, only because it makes it a whole lot easier to find the individual in need of healing if I know what I'm looking for. Though I understand several members may be uncomfortable giving out that kind of information, but whatever you can send me via pm to help narrow down the search, I can work with.

Namaste.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adaiahsshadow For This Post:

4evrneo (21st June 2013), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Slsmile2000 (3rd May 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

My wife (jakinabox on forum) and i both consent to anybody sending healing to our severley autistic 10yr old son.

He can't give his own consent,i hope that won't be a problem for any1 wanting to help.

Many Thanks.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve C For This Post:

4evrneo (21st June 2013), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Maria Stade (20th February 2011), tutu (20th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

John of God does long distance healings for people. They insist that you purchase an herb for the long distance healing.
    He works with children under 14 without the herb so there is no cost.

The testimonials this site offeres in impressive
    and the cost of going to Brazil is extremely reasonable. About $100 a day includes room and board
    and the total experience... to Brazil no less. Air flight is separate expense. Trying going anywhere in the USA for under a $100 a day
    It can be done if you live in your car and eat at Taco bell.

http://www.johnofgod-healing.com/frm...nt_healing.asp
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 20th February 2011 at 19:30.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Jakinabox (24th February 2011), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Steve C (20th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by honestee (here)
    My wife (jakinabox on forum) and i both consent to anybody sending healing to our severley autistic 10yr old son.

He can't give his own consent,i hope that won't be a problem for any1 wanting to help.

Many Thanks.
    What's his name?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adaiahsshadow For This Post:

Jakinabox (24th February 2011), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Steve C (20th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote John of God does long distance healings for people. They insist that you purchase an herb for the long distance healing.
    He works with children under 14 without the herb so there is no cost.

The testimonials this site offeres in impressive
    and the cost of going to Brazil is extremely reasonable. About $100 a day includes room and board
    and the total experience... to Brazil no less. Air flight is separate expense. Trying going anywhere in the USA for under a $100 a day
    It can be done if you live in your car and eat at Taco bell.

http://www.johnofgod-healing.com/frm...nt_healing.asp
    i would encourage anyone who is in need of healing to consider going down to to see him, or get someone who is going to bring a proxy photo of yourself. It is the real deal.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

4evrneo (21st June 2013), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Steve C (20th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Adaiahsshadow (here)

Many Thanks.
    What's his name?
    Hi,his name is Drew.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steve C For This Post:

4evrneo (21st June 2013), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Maria Stade (20th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #35
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

The way the structure of forums is created where threads can get easily lost under new threads makes it diff to keep a track on all the people wanting healing.
    My personal option if there is going to be this possibility of mess, is to focus my intention on BRINGING HEALING FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF THE ONES ASKING FOR HEALING IN AVALON FORUM.
    then, focus the healing whichever way you do so...this can take the shape of a paper where you´ve writen those words in cap or whatever words help you to focus your healing.

Blessings
    Barbara

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Budaheart For This Post:

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

I asked for healing in a different thread, and several people said that they needed a photo. That was the first time I used an actual picture of myself
    on the internet, and I now feel, whether it is a target for people to pray for me, or a way for people to relate to me on a more complete level that it is more powerful
    to have a real photo of folks to relate to. Also in communities like this I think there is constant group healing going on.
    Also I want to put out there my intention to heal/pray for the hecklers, trolls, and you must accept my point of view people that i inevitably run into on the interwebs.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Maria Stade (20th February 2011), Steve C (20th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #37
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

I will send Jakinabox and Drew healing !

Also for you Honestee.

All Love

Maria

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

4evrneo (21st June 2013), Jakinabox (24th February 2011), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Steve C (20th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Budaheart (here)
    The way the structure of forums is created where threads can get easily lost under new threads makes it diff to keep a track on all the people wanting healing.
    I agree ... a small improvement in the forum structure would help

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ng-and-helping
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Adaiahsshadow (here)
    My wife (jakinabox on forum) and i both consent to anybody sending healing to our severely autistic 10yr old son.

Many Thanks.
    What's his name?
    Hi,his name is Drew.
    To all concerned.....

In the last 3 days our son has been calmer,compared to 10 or more screaming fits per day,down to 3/4.(and its the school hols)

2 days ago,he said "I'm trying to"....he was trying to reach his organic choc cake his mum(jakinabox on forum...my angel)had made him.He has never put 3 words together in a social situation like that before.

He has been going into our bedroom and trashing it(entertaining himself),making a mountain out of every1's clothes and balancing on them....he does require a lot of attention but he's fantastic anyway.

All i can say is THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS.....i feel cheeky saying this but "keep up the good work" your all amazing and so's this forum!

We will look into johnofgod when the school hols are over,we have a home tutored 13yr old with A.D.H.D.(he chats to much lol,he is very clever),Drew(off school)and we have a 4 month old baby daughter,we are always busy.

We were told by a REAL medium that our boys were indigo and crystal kids. I have read some on this,my wife has read more,its very interesting.

I may put a pic of my lad in my album,if i get chance...lol.

Take care you lot,ya fantastic.

Steve.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve C For This Post:

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

healing cannot be achived without the consent of the person at a soul level and also only if the person´s karma allows it. unless it is a miracle, healing requests looking at the causes of the problem and then one has to forgive oneself and the other(s) that are part of the "problem". Also it envolves changing ones ideas and behaviour that led to or are part of the problem. Healing occurs, the healer is only a tranformer of energies but doesn´t heal through his/her own abilities. It is a divine present that flows via the healer to the client.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delaware For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast