+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Healers! You're needed please!

1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Unhappy Re: Healers! You're needed please!

Please may I ask for some help with Sciatica? Been suffering for about six months, Pain in base of spine extending through right glute down right leg, Lots of deep clicking, Tight lower back muscles, I cannot sit or lay without extreme discomfort! Leading to me feeling low & out of sorts. My body no longer likes me

Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th October 2016 at 00:36.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th October 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), littleOne (18th December 2016), PathWalker (17th October 2016), samildamach (18th October 2016), Vward (17th December 2016), william r sanford72 (17th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Healers! You're needed please!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Please may I ask for some help with Sciatica? Been suffering for about six months, Pain in base of spine extending through right glute down right leg, Lots of deep clicking, Tight lower back muscles, I cannot sit or lay without extreme discomfort! Leading to me feeling low & out of sorts. My body no longer likes me
    Greetings beloved brother.

You are bathed now with support and love.
    You are carried on into this experience, there is a painful lesson to gain.
    I am sending you an envelope (tube like) of comforting healing light, use it at your will. This envelope tube is for temporary relief and recuperation, draining the pain at the bottom back to earth.
    Very important that you visualize the screw like coils of the tube draining the pain down.
    It is there fore you whenever and as long as you need it. Wear it when needed.

You have the strength and power to heal, as you wrote you do not like yourself very much. The body is reflection of our mind/spirit.

Your body is supporting you for quite awhile. Something changed in your internal beliefs and external experience.

The amazing vipassana exercise described above in post #80 is a gift targeted especially for you. There are no coincidences here.
    I strongly suggest you PM The Freedom Train for personal instructions.

I can also suggest try EFT http://www.emofree.com/ and TRE http://traumaprevention.com/what-is-tre/techniques to release your emotional trauma.
    Watch instruction videos in youtube for both methods.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQBU...5UjiHqK3c5SYLf

Please share your progress.

Love and healing
    PathWalker
    Last edited by PathWalker; 17th October 2016 at 11:23.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th October 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Star Tsar (17th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

My Friend, Star Tsar....Ouch! Everyone knows how painful sciatica can be! SO sorry you are suffering from that. I know of no solution but will certainly be focusing healing energy your way.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Star Tsar (17th October 2016), Vward (17th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #84
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Star Tsar
    I had a 'bad' back for 25 yrs and eventually a very savvy osteopath gave me a 'magic key'
    This will sound weird but it is easy enough so what have you got to lose... it started to work for me from day 1, so you should know quickly if it is appropriate for.you.

Every time you are sitting down, or lying down, tie your knees together so they are touching.... that's it! I used a woollen scarf to avoid uncomfortable 'cutting' into your legs.

There is method to the madness, but I won't go into that now... give it a try

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), PathWalker (18th October 2016), Star Tsar (17th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #85
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

dear friends it's so lovely to see this thread being used.
    my operation went very well yesterday and I am back home .I've started body energy work and would greatly appreciate if you would send me healing intent over the next few days targeted at my throat healing .
    many thx and love.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th October 2016), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), markoid (18th October 2016), PathWalker (18th October 2016), Star Tsar (18th October 2016), Vward (17th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

You've got it Friend! So glad things went well! Sending Good Vibes your way!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

LadyKitt (20th June 2017), samildamach (18th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Could Pain Be Contagious?
    This isn't news to empaths, but it's interesting there is scientific evidence now
    Although I question the info about "happy thoughts" to some degree.
    Positive thinking can also keep people in denial, masking a lot of unresolved conflict. Personally, I've come to the point where I can feel happy that I am no longer in denial about a lot of things, and facing unpleasant truths however negative they may be.
    But it's a balance--unpleasant truths no doubt give sociopaths and psychopaths a certain twisted kind of pleasure, and that's a very different matter.
    November 03, 2016
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...rid=1738181489

Quote By Dr. Mercola

According to recent research, pain can spread among mice by way of smell, suggesting physical pain — at least among animals — can develop as a result of social cues alone. In other words, pain may be contagious.1

While researchers are not suggesting the same is happening among humans just yet, the discovery has significant implications for scientists working on addiction withdrawal (which tends to lower pain tolerance) and various drugs, especially pain relieving medications. As reported by STAT News:2

"Researchers are now wondering whether past studies might have overlooked some mice's pain because their roommates — with which they were being compared — had taken on their level of sensitivity.

That could have influenced research on everything from drug withdrawal to painkillers.

'This is something that most — if not all — researchers are not taking into account,' said Loren Martin, [Ph.D.,]a pain researcher at the University of Toronto Mississauga who was not involved in the new study …

The implications don't just apply to lab mice. If the same is true of humans — a big if — then pain doctors may want to talk not just to their patients, but to their families and roommates, too. 'If you are living with a chronic pain patient, what's the impact on you?' asked Martin."

Emotions and Social Cues May Influence Your Experience of Pain

Robert Kerns, Ph.D., a pain researcher at Yale and former national director of pain management for the Department of Veterans Affairs, notes the study does add substance to the already widely accepted idea that emotions and social factors can contribute to your experience of pain. According to Kerns:

"It's problematic to say that somebody's pain is not real, or it's psychological, just because we haven't developed the technology to uncover or understand the biological contributors.

It's critically important for the clinician … to show respect for their experience of pain, and to acknowledge the limits of biomedical science."

Also, as reported by Prevent Disease:3

"'We don't know if smell is involved in humans, but there have been experiments clearly showing that humans are sensitive to, and change behavior, in response to smells they don't consciously perceive,' says [co-author and team leader Andrey] Ryabinin [,Ph.D].

'But obviously, vision is incredibly important in humans, so we see a chronic pain patient grimace and this immediately triggers a response in us.'

The study has potential implications for people who live with chronic pain patients, as they could be at risk themselves of developing chronic pain conditions, he says.

'It's all related to the functional significance of being sensitive to the states of others,' says Frans de Waal[,Ph.D.] at Emory University in Atlanta, who studies aspects of empathy. Being in tune with the situation of others is highly valuable for adapting and reacting to new situations, he adds."

A Most Welcome Contagion: Happiness

The idea of pain being somehow contagious among humans is an intriguing idea, made even more so by the fact that researchers have already concluded that happiness spreads much like a contagion among people.4

As noted by one happiness researcher, emotions such as happiness "can pulse through social networks," spreading from person to person.

One study revealed that living within a mile of a happy person increases your chances of becoming happy by 25 percent, and this effect may persist for as long as a year. If Pollyanna happens to be your next-door neighbor, your chances of happiness increases by as much as 34 percent.5,6

The contagion of happiness also spreads outward, of course, to spouses and friends of those who have the original interaction with a happy person.

Remarkably, the happiness of a friend-of-a-friend was found to have a stronger influence on your level of happiness than receiving a $5,000 raise! As noted by co-author Dr. Nicholas A. Christakis, a medical sociologist at Harvard University:

"You would think that your emotional state would depend on your own choices and actions and experience. But it also depends on the choices and actions and experiences of other people, including people to whom you are not directly connected. Happiness is contagious."

What Is Happiness?

The knowledge that happiness is contagious should be an inspiration to openly share as much of it as possible. Granted, views about what happiness actually IS varies. As noted by Nancy Etcoff, Ph.D., assistant professor of psychology in Massachusetts General Hospital's Department of Psychiatry:7

"We can view happiness in at least three ways — as a hedonic state, as a cognitive state or as a general life philosophy. Happiness, then, can refer to a way of thinking, such as being optimistic; a way of feeling joy, pleasure, relief or gratitude; or simply a way of being."

Of the many strategies investigated for their potential to spark happiness, gratitude is one top contender. Physical beauty and money, for example, have only a limited influence on a person's level of happiness. As noted by Harvard:

"In the end, a sense of gratitude for what we have may be what heartens us: Classic studies that compared the emotional well–being of lottery winners, paraplegics and quadriplegics found all three groups had similar levels of current happiness, suggesting that once the initial windfall or trauma fades, we adapt to change and return to our original hedonic setpoint."

Having strong, healthy relationships with others is another, and perhaps the most important, factor for happiness. One lengthy study found that a person's capacity for loving relationships was in fact the only factor that could predict life satisfaction in older men.8

Happiness Boosts Health

Researchers have also shown that happiness has distinct epigenetic influence on your biology, lowering inflammatory gene expression and strengthening antiviral and antibody responses, for example.9 So, in essence, by spreading happiness and joy, you're by default also spreading improved health.

Interestingly, while unhappiness has also been shown to spread among people, the "infectiousness" of happiness is actually far stronger than that of unhappiness — a finding that offers food for thought if you're in contact with someone who's in pain. That said, pessimism can have a significant impact on your own health. One study found that having a pessimistic attitude may shave more than 14 years off the average lifespan, increasing your risk of dying before the age of 65 by as much as 25 percent.10,11

Gratitude has also been shown to deliver a long list of beneficial health effects, including improved ability to cope with stress, reduced anxiety, improved sleep12 and better heart health.13 Studies have also shown that gratitude can produce measurable effects on a number of systems in your body, including but not limited to:

Mood neurotransmitters (serotonin and norepinephrine), as well as cognitive and pleasure related neurotransmitters (dopamine)
    Reproductive hormones (testosterone)
    Social bonding hormones (oxytocin)
    Blood pressure and cardiac and EEG rhythms
    Blood sugar
    Habits That Promote Happiness

While happiness may seem elusive at times, you can in fact improve your odds of feeling happy, joyful and content. Indeed, consistently happy people tend to have habits that set them apart from their sad and stressed-out peers, such as letting go of grudges, treating people with kindness, dreaming big, not sweating the small stuff and much more. The following list includes "prescriptions" from psychologists that are known to boost your happiness level.14

Make happiness your goal

The first step toward greater happiness is to choose it. You need to believe that happiness is possible, and that you deserve it. (Hint: You do. Everyone does!) Research shows that the mere INTENTION to become happier actually makes a big difference.15
    Identify that which makes you happy

If it's been awhile since you've felt truly happy (that carefree joyous state you probably had as a child), you may have forgotten what it is that gets you there. Take time to reflect on what gives you joy (and not just the obvious, like your family, but also little things, hobbies and interests).
    Make happiness a priority

If you have a free hour, do you spend it doing something fun? Or do you spend it catching up on housework, tackling an extra work project, or otherwise working? The latter is a "minor form of insanity," according to happiness researcher Robert Biswas-Diener, Ph.D.16

It certainly will not help you get happier. To break free of this trap, make a point to schedule your weeks around events (or ordinary activities) that make you feel happy and alive.
    Savor pleasant moments

People who take the time to savor pleasant moments report higher levels of happiness, regardless of where the day takes them.17 If you don't already do this, keeping a daily diary of pleasant moments and whether or not you truly savored them, might help.

You might be surprised at how much happiness is to be had in your everyday life. Try appreciating the scent of your coffee, relishing in the feeling of your soft bed or enjoying the sunrise before you start your day.
    Ditch unnecessary and joyless distractions

There's only so much time in a day, so be sure to protect your attention and time from unnecessary and unproductive distractions. This includes texts, tweets and emails, which take you away from the true pleasures in life. If necessary, turn off social media completely.

Think keeping tabs on your Facebook friends equates to happiness? Think again. Research suggests the more time people spend on Facebook, the more their moment-to-moment happiness declines and the less satisfied with life they become.18
    Let every thought be a positive thought

Simply thinking about something positive, and smiling as a result, can make you happier and more upbeat. (Simply fake smiling is actually linked to worsened mood.) A genuine smile includes the facial muscles around your eyes, and can actually prompt brain changes linked to improved mood.
    Prioritize experiences over things

Research suggests experiences make us happier than possessions; the "newness" of possessions wears off, as does the joy they bring you, but experiences improve your sense of vitality and "being alive," both during the experience and when you reflect back on it.
    Have a back-up plan for bad days

When you're having a bad day and your mood is sinking, have a plan in place to lift it back up. This could be calling a close friend, watching a comedy or going out for a jog — whatever works best for you
    Identify your sense of purpose

Happiness isn't about pleasure alone; it's also about having a sense of purpose. The term "eudaimonic well-being" originated with Aristotle, and describes the form of happiness that comes from activities that bring you a greater sense of purpose, life meaning or self-actualization. This could be your career, or it could be gleaned from volunteering or even taking a cooking class.
    Socialize — Even with strangers

Having meaningful social relationships is important for happiness, but even people who engage in "social snacking" report greater happiness. Social snacking describes the little ways you connect with others, including strangers, on a daily basis.

In general, the more you mingle and chat with the people around you, the more cheerful and brighter your mood is likely to be. To learn more about the benefits of striking up casual conversations wherever you happen to be, see my previous article, "How to Talk to Strangers."
    Get away

Taking time away from the daily grind is important for helping you recharge. And while even a weekend getaway can give you a boost, a longer trip is better to help you create meaningful memories. These memories can be tapped into later to help boost your happiness. Experts recommend a two-week vacation, ideally, even if it's to a locale close to home.
    Spend more time outdoors

Exposure to bright outdoor light is crucial for a positive mood, in part because regular exposure to sunlight will helps to enhance your mood and energy through the release of endorphins.19 Getting sun exposure outdoors will also help you optimize your vitamin D levels. Vitamin D deficiency has long been associated with seasonal affective disorder (SAD), as well as more chronic depression.
    Practice kindness

When people make a point to conduct three to five acts of kindness a week, something magical happens. They become happier. Simple kind acts — a compliment, letting someone ahead of you in line, paying for someone's coffee — are contagious and tend to make all of those involved feel good.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th November 2016), PathWalker (4th November 2016), Star Tsar (3rd November 2016), Vward (17th December 2016)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

I've been using a TENS unit for chronic pain for over 10 years now, and it helps enormously.
    I have tendonitis in my neck and shoulders especially, joint pain in knees, back and hips and if it weren't for my TENS unit, I wouldn't be able to sleep or relax at all.
    I use it before going to sleep for an hour or more every night while I'm reading and winding down.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (29th March 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), PathWalker (4th November 2016), Star Tsar (3rd November 2016)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)

Your body loves you, you love your body. You have all capabilities within and you can seek from the universe.
    Garlic is your friend, Turmeric is your friend cook with them. Swim and slowly stretch with some movement. Rest and let your mind remind your body they work together. Love to you from my soul to yours. I place my spiritual hand in this message on your pain.
    Love
    Vicky
    I walk through nature and see the infinite possibilities and endless beauty.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vward For This Post:

Anchor (21st December 2016), Bill Ryan (17th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (29th March 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Star Tsar (18th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

I would love to help anybody I can. Just message me.
    I walk through nature and see the infinite possibilities and endless beauty.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vward For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), Hervé (17th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (29th March 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Star Tsar (18th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

I have been meaning to update you lot on my situation for a while but have not got round to it yet....
    So here goes, Firstly Foxie Loxie you truly are a gem of Avalon being a friend & sending me wishes of wellness has put a large lump in my throat I don't mind telling you!
    Pathwalker, thats quite a list you gave me but I have watched some of the videos in that playlist, the very first one (Bree's Mum) made my jaw hit the floor when she stated that the muscle affected are the fight or flight muscles that connect upper half of body to lower!! I still need to PM FreedomTrain, There is just one little thing I'd like to clear up that is that I do "like myself" I am aware to a degree of who I am so theres no reason for the disliking BUT I do feel you struck a cord with the emotional trauma.
    As you well know earth life can be difficult and at the onset of this pain a fellow Avalonette was helping me do some "astral work" she gave me tools to make some shifts in my emotional baggage which have helped on that side of things so now its just the pain...
    Markoid I still need to try the tying my knees together!

And that is my update thankyou all
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 18th December 2016 at 02:42.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th December 2016), Hervé (18th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (29th March 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), PathWalker (18th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

I would like to offer my guidance to anyone who needs help processing some information.

Often times we need the external view to provide a new perspective. Sometimes it is just a matter of venting.

Feel free to ask me anything related to spirituality and/or health.
    We are just one of the ways, the universe can know itself.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spacejack For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (29th March 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), PathWalker (9th February 2017), Star Tsar (29th March 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #93
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Hi, flooding is expected across our state, with the worst expected tomorrow.

Details in this article - BOM warns of flooding in Cyclone Debbie's wake; Brisbane set for pounding
    Brisbane will be OK, the banks of the river are not expected to break, I have linked that article because it covers a range of areas.

Prayers that people don't lose their lives in floods, for the farmers who will be devastated now, for the animals, and for all the people who've been affected by the cyclone would be greatly appreciated.

She's OK now, this was her the morning after -

Thank you, I very much appreciate it.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 29th March 2017 at 01:17. Reason: clarify/correction
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2017), BongoBob (29th March 2017), Chester (29th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th March 2017), PathWalker (31st March 2017), sheme (30th March 2017), Star Tsar (29th March 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017), Wind (30th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #94
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Update on QLD. Too early to tell of any fatalities but it's definitely not as bad as in 2011. The damage from the cyclone is extensive and there's a lot of water around.

Some images from around Brisbane -

They've had to evacuate 40,000 in northern NSW but the worst is over for QLD, and no school and free transport...

so...

Thank you so much for your help. Stay safe NSW, there's a LOT of water coming your way. <3

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017), Wind (30th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #95
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Take the rain makers to court. Hope the people are holding up.

30. Link to Post #96
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Oh no, NSW is not OK. Lismore's levee cracked overnight and the choppers couldn't get out to rescues.

https://t.co/UikOK8fW3r

I hate asking but it's been tough here in recent years and it takes a long time to recover. Prayers for NSW.

Cyclone Debbie: Evacuations in Gold Coast, Logan, Beaudesert, Beenleigh amid record floods

Thank you.

End of updates - No more worries about rain, tide will stop rising in two hours. Not much more anyone can do until water subsides, so thanks again for the prayers.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 31st March 2017 at 00:02. Reason: updates

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), PathWalker (31st March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

32. Link to Post #97
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

We see the water drifting away
    and the green gras growing, beautiful flowers of all colours
    and happy people and families celebrating life.

Blessings to NSW

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rainbowheart For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th April 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

34. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

My best suggestion for finding solutions to health problems is search the internet properly.

You can take control of your health.
    The answers are at your finger tips.
    Just phrase the question right to find it.

I have spent 6 years intensely researching Things MDs Don't Tell You.
    This was necessary as the Medical System is rigged.. they are Not trying to Cure You !
    One MD said they do not use the word CURE !
    Really, so what the heck is their purpose? You know like their strategy, end goal, etc..
    Their goal is to milk your insurance company... by treating symptoms..
    No matter what your health problem is, they act like they have not ever seen this before.. Really??
    They act like it is complex and dangerous.
    They act like they don't know what the cause is either?
    They are telling you they don't know what they are doing!
    Would you leave your car for repairs with a mechanic who could never figure out the cause of the problem?
    But they do know.. that you have a Drug Deficiency !!!
    Amazing.. logic.
    All their answers are based on how they can make money off your health problem.
    At least 50% of all the medical care I have had has been worthless !
    I've done better using the internet, forums, support groups and finding others with the same health concerns.

Your body is just one chemical reaction after another..
    So the body chemistry is the key to figuring out what you need to heal.

Stop paying attention to Advertisements..
    Few people know anything about the body chemistry.. they are just repeating what they are told.. usually by Advertisements and Pharmaceutical Salespeople. .

To find 90% of the answers to medical problems for myself and others the key is to...

It is best to know how to search for the answer... and references yourself...
    This is really the key to using the internet for research...

USE the + Sign !!!!

The best way to find this is to search the internet for it like this..
    Magnesium Bicarbonate Water + Poor Kidney

Or a better specific way is this

Magnesium Bicarbonate Water + Avoid Poor Kidney

One link that turned up was this...

https://academic.oup.com/ckj/article...Stages-3-and-4

Now what I you really should be looking for is...

Health Issue + Nutritional Deficiency
    or
    Health Issue + Natural Treatment

Because this is the main cause of health issues..

You are not ill because of a drug deficiency!
    You are not ill because of a Aspirin deficiency!

Now.. It is simple.. the main health problems comes from this formula... (which no one ever told you)

Vitamins don't work without Minerals!
    Vitamins and Minerals don't work without Systemic Enzymes!

Systemic Enzymes are involved in 3,500+ body chemical functions.
    Your liver and pancreas make them in abundance until you are ... about age 27!
    Then the production falls like a rock.
    That is why you start aging.. and healing slower..

The soil is depleted of Minerals.. and Farmers are not putting them back into the soil
    They are adding oil based chemicals to force the growth.. They are not rebuilding the soil.

The best source of minerals that I use is from www.MotherEarthLabs.com
    She sells it in the gallon for the best value.
    She is a scientist that use to work for Merck Labs..

A MD told me everyone is deficient in :
    Magnesium
    - which is involved in 350 body chemical functions.
    Magnesium is the chemical involved in energy production in the Mitochondrial Cell.
    Magnesium fits and offsets Calcium. So Calcium fills the cell if you are low in Magnesium.
    Magnesium is hard to absorb and easily lost from sweat and urination.
    I make and drink Magnesium Bicarbonate Water daily.. without food.. as it lowers the stomach HCL.

MSM-Sulfur - which is the 5th most important element in the body.. including water and oxygen.
    Sulfur is in every cell membrane.. it allows water and oxygen to exchange to detox your cells.
    Sulfur is essential to life.

But one needs a high enough dosage of any nutrition to see results.
    It is not how much you eat that matters.. it is what you absorb.

The key to the immunity system, which is my main priority and MDs don't know a thing about it is... Hydrochloric Acid in the Stomach! (HCL)
    Breaking food down to the amino acid level, and killing pathogens is it's job.
    That is why Reflux Rx Drugs are dangerous.. they end up lowering your immunity, slowly.
    I know because I got sicker and sicker the longer and higher dosage I took of them over years..
    I ended up with a spot of cancer on my tongue. Ouch !

The key to stopping reflux is increased HCL with food.

D-Limonene or Betaine HCL both work.. to immediately get you off reflux meds..
    Betaine HCL is not as strong at D-Limonene..
    Best to take them with the meal that include protein or fats the most.
    Those are usually the items causing slow digestion.. not Carbohydrates.

Energy.. energy.. I lack energy.. everyone says.
    What is the Chemical Problem in the Body?

Simple..
    Magnesium.. is #1
    Along with Loss of Potassium and Sodium..

An Endocrinologist wrote.. the formula for an:
    Adrenal Cocktail
    4 oz of Orange Juice
    1/4 tsp of Cream of Tartar (Potassium)
    1/4 tsp of Ground up Sea Salt.

It goes through the liver to balance the Potassium and Sodium in the Adrenal Glands.

So the combination of these two .. taken especially before working, and in the heat.. will give you all the energy you need.
    You will avoid the sinking sensation afterwards also..
    I recommend taking them before and after work and exercise.

Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) is my #1 Recommendation for Health and Longevity.
    The best way to increase your immunity 300% for $1/day is to take:
    Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) 300-450 mg / night... and Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg/day (the only water and oil soluble antioxidant).
    Research MDs have used this since 1985 for AIDS and Cancer patients to trick the body like priming a pump.
    There are no side effects and one does not feel a thing.
    One can obtain a Rx Script or order from www.BuyLowDoseNaltrexone.com
    LDN immediately stopped severe hives I had for 8 years, that the MDs of course could not figure out!
    I've been on it for 6 years.. and also have had ZERO Colds and Sinus Infections also.
    One can give this in lower doses to children and dogs too.
    This works with any other cancer treatment.
    The cheapest and largest provider is Skip's Pharmacy in Boca Raton, FL.

However Morphine Pain Killers do not work when one is taking LDN.

LDN stops the progression of MS, Parkinson, Alzheimer's , Arthritis and Cancer.
    LDN actually cures Cancer.. but for some reason it does not work well for Skin Cancer?

Youtube has numerous videos on LDN.. and there are numerous Forums for LDN Users.

As a bonus.. if you take action now.. ;-)

Research.. and try Carbon 60 Antioxidant.. that works at the DNA Level.
    Order the best from www.carbon60oliveoil.com

It detoxes one's liver so fast that you can not get drunk !
    It stays in the body for weeks..
    Take 1/4-1/2 tsp.. for a few days a week..

I've been taking it for 2 years.. and the guys into Longevity at www.longecity.org have been taking it for 4 years.
    They say it is the best supplement they have seen in 30 years.
    I double dosed the first day and did not notice anything until I awoke the next morning.
    I felt like a 16 year old kid again. Wow.
    . I just laid there breathing and enjoying how I felt.
    Still today it works like that, even if I just take a nap.
    I don't even take it every week..

Again... one must take a high enough dosage of nutrition and supplements to see results.
    Start with a low dose and gradually increase it.. Once you get results, start cutting back on the dosage.
    If you don't see results in 3-4 months at a high dosage, then a low dosage would not have worked for sure.
    So you can probably forget taking that one for results and try something else.

There you have it.. My Health Approach Using the Internet.
    Now prioritize and start researching.. and taking notes.
    Make a list of your main health concerns.. and focus on the 2 or 3 most important ones.
    Personally, I try 2 or 3 different approaches to solving the problem.
    I don't really care which one work, I just want results.

I have no financial interest in any products or companies mentioned.
    People gave me the information and I just pass it along.

A masseuse told me...
    "You know everyone I see is on Rx Medicine. None of them are getting better, and none of them are happy. I think it impacts their brains."

I think that is the best observation I have heard in years.
    So I assume everyone I meet is ill, and I bring up their health almost every time when I first meet them.
    Oh, they are fine.. The Drugs have it all under control ! ;-)
    Well, how are they without Drugs??? Oh. terrible..

Well, they are not fine.. it is like using pain killers so they don't notice the problem.
    A MD told me once.. "Pain Is Good. Without pain we would not know we had a medical problem until it was too late."

Cheers and Good Health.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th July 2017), Star Tsar (10th July 2017), Swan (10th July 2017)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I'd be happy to offer prayer to anyone who needs healing. Just PM me with your request. I only ask:

(1) Please keep your message as short as possible. I get headaches reading long messages.
    (2) Include what the illness/issue is.
    (3) Include the first name of the person who needs healing and his/her relation to you.

God bless you!

Love,
    Bunny

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017)

38. Link to Post #100
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The two exercises in this video have been excellent @ removing the mound of tension above my right glute & sitting in the hip joint.

I hope this helps you as much as it has me!

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast