+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: What did 'YOU' think of the "60 Minutes" Wikileaks/Julian Assange Interview?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default Re: What did 'YOU' think of the "60 Minutes" Wikileaks/Julian Assange Interview?

Yes disclosure has already happened.A little bit of research is all it takes to make a decision on disclosure.

I doubt that the definitive truth regarding 911 will ever come out.In my opinion it was both a positive wake up event and a negative control event all in one.

2. Link to Post #42
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: What did 'YOU' think of the "60 Minutes" Wikileaks/Julian Assange Interview?

Quote Posted by DeMeeee (here)
    On the behalf of Assange vs. Jones…. I feel both are truth seekers and I appreciate both very much, they’re passionate and committed.

Having said that, I often disagreed with Jones’s aggressive-ego comments… he does not always know the whole story, and leads to the feeling that he does. Jones, as for anyone, can also get fed misinformation. I would think that he and Wikileaks are on the same side, so why does he thrill at discrediting so quickly. He does not fully know the reasoning, nor respectfully ask for any. Jones definitely likes the spot light. Hence, “people” debate and lose focus. I appreciate the work and freedom that these platforms provide. Whistleblowers whom are literally “murdered”, or at high risk, don’t deserve these squabbles from safe platforms.

As for Assange’s 911 comment… I personally took his comment as such; Americans tend to primarily focus on American views, while the whole world is at stake (my interpretation). Where he was coming from… is anyone’s guess, perhaps he will answer one day!

Whether Americans do, or do not believe the 911 cover up’s is still a past issue for the most part, there are many more things going on “right now in real time” and preventing future happenings “now” should be our focus. I am not trying to take away from 911 at all, and I also would love the whole thing to come out, but I am not going to dwell on it forever. It’s the whole world and it’s basically the same game. Every country is manipulated and bullied.
    DeMeeee,

I too have the uppermost respect for Alex Jones! He has WOKEN UP more people than anyone one else in HISTORY..! Barr NONE!

A Man, I greatly Admire & Respect, hence my reference to his views in my earlier post!

There is a Multitude of PTB corruption that people like Alex Jones tries to keep on top of and it's virtually impossible to keep up with it all..!

Having said that, what you should be decifering is whether Julian Assange is for REAL or NOT! Your own GUT FEELING, has already given you the answer and NOT what anyone else has said or you might have read.

On a personal assumption Julian Assange has Humanities best interests at heart and is the 'REAL DEAL'!

You might ask me how do I know this? ...and I will tell you 'I JUST DO!

Plain and Simple, no tricks, no mirrors, that is just my GUT FEELING! and it has NEVER EVER let me down in the past and I'm not going to go against it now..!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3