+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: What did 'YOU' think of the "60 Minutes" Wikileaks/Julian Assange Interview?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default What did 'YOU' think of the "60 Minutes" Wikileaks/Julian Assange Interview?

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the Wikileaks/Julian Assange 60 Minutes interview?

Firstly, I'd like to say I fully support Wikileaks and it's founder Julian Assange to act as a Free Press Organisation to publish the "TRUTH" wherever it may be found..!

Assange Quote on US Govt: "I think what its really about is keeping the 'Illusion of Control'!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

After watching Assange's Body Language during the interview there is no way he is acting on behalf of the PTB Spy Agencies..!

Assange realises this is serious stuff and has upset many of the PTB/Govt. Organisations and is generally concerned for his safety.

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Default Re: What did 'YOU' think of the "60 Minutes" Wikileaks/Julian Assange Interview?

Good Morning Good Avalon Good Jacks,

I respect your optimistic view of Julian Assange and Wikileaks.

For me, however, the interview reeks of choreographed disinformation. Not surprising given what we know about Julian Assange's many Rothschild connections. I remember the interview that John Miller obtained (under dubious circumstances) with Osama bin Laden just before 9/11/2001. This CBS Julian Assange has a similar choreograph feel to it, you know, like the public is being setup for something:

I've already made the Rothschild-Wikileaks connection (in spades) in another thread. Go here for a review if you're interested (post#9):
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post78493

And here's my discussion of patterns that further indict Wikileaks:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post79863

ps: Humble opinions all around.

3. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: What did 'YOU' think of the "60 Minutes" Wikileaks/Julian Assange Interview?

Quote Posted by Zook (here)
    Good Morning Good Avalon Good Jacks,

I respect your optimistic view of Julian Assange and Wikileaks.

For me, however, the interview reeks of choreographed disinformation. Not surprising given what we know about Julian Assange's many Rothschild connections. I remember the interview that John Miller obtained (under dubious circumstances) with Osama bin Laden just before 9/11/2001. This CBS Julian Assange has a similar choreograph feel to it, you know, like the public is being setup for something:

I've already made the Rothschild-Wikileaks connection (in spades) in another thread. Go here for a review if you're interested (post#9):
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post78493

And here's my discussion of patterns that further indict Wikileaks:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post79863

ps: Humble opinions all around.
    God Bless you Zook,

I knew you would be one of the 1st cabs off the rank to respond...

Thanks for your research posts and links, which I might add I read and watched all of them.

Not to Contradict or Counteract your argument that Assange is guilty by association to the following;

1. Mark Stephens - common link between Rothschild’s and Assange Lawyer

Counteract:

Could it be that Mark Stephens took on the case for publicity? Regardless of his ties to the Rothschilds!

2. Matt Rothschild - The supportive article in The Progressive

Quote: "And it’s eerily reminiscent of a scene in “Fair Game” when Naomi Watts, playing Valerie Plame, yells at Sean Penn, playing her husband, Ambassador Joe Wilson. She tells him that they are just two little people up against the White House, which can crush them. It’s all the same issue: The empire can’t stand to have someone pointing out that it’s got no clothes on—or that it’s linen is dirty. It doesn’t matter whether that person is Ellsberg, Ambassador Joe Wilson, or Julian Assange. The empire will do what it can to destroy that person. And so it is."

Great movie by the way and one I recommend to all.

Having said that one has to question WHY? Assange is being built up as the hero by paraphrasing a Hollywood film? Typical PTB Propaganda.

Counteract:

We already know there is discourse and disagreements within certain members of the Rothschild Family, maybe this is one of them?

3. Webster Tarpley - I watched his expose you posted and also listened to him do the same thing on the Alex Jones Show. If you get down to the real nitty-gritty, Tarpley's information is not only questionable but is packed with innuendo! Especially relating to his childhood and upbringing information Tarpley gleaned out of a small paragraph in the New York Times.

Counteract:

It is merely Tarpley's opinion with nothing based on solid proof that he slapped together over a 48 hour period.

4. Julian Assange - Quote: "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud."

I must admit Zook this one really pisses me off! Millions of innocent people have died because of 911 and the WMD Lie! I would have thought it be at or near the Top of the List to uncover publish anything that would expose the Lie!

Counteract:

Having said that - "In November 2009, Wikileaks released "half a million US national text pager intercepts" covering a "24 hour period surrounding the September 11, 2001 attacks in New York and Washington. This is all commendable. However, given Mr. Assange's rather curious disposition towards 9/11 truth, how much effort can we really expect from Wikileaks in the future?"

5. The Economist owned by the Rothschild’s

I think Assange received an Award from them and definitely was interviewed by them.

Counteract:

Zook if you haven’t worked it out yet! Assange is One Smart MoFo and it would not be beyond him to USEUP the MSM & The PTB to gain more exposure to his cause!

I think you have underestimated Mr.Assange's Psyche & Intelligence. This bloke would absolutely revel the challenge in taking on the PTB/CIA at their Own Game (Important to Remember his Disdain for Authority & His Hacking Days). And that is exactly what he did, BUT now the stakes have been raised a little higher!

By the way - Name me 1 MSM organisation Print or Media that is not owned by one of the Elite/PTB?

Zook Quote: "This CBS Julian Assange has a similar choreograph feel to it".

Zook anyone of us would try and control such an interview the way he did when both your freedom and life is on the line. Not to mention his pending court case!

I hope this has given you a little more to ponder on; I am still not convinced Assange is a PTB/CIA Asset!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 1st February 2011 at 03:23.

4. Link to Post #4
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    God Bless you Zook,
    May Creator bless us both so that we may pursue the truths to the best of our abilities; and accept the blessed climb on the staircase to Heaven with all the intermediate landings of knowledge and wisdom, and the occasional slip that takes us down a few steps, so we can pick ourselves up again and climb anew.

Quote I knew you would be one of the 1st cabs off the rank to respond...
    A humble taxicab to pick up passengers and take them to their destinations; nothing with Christmas lights and carol bells to blow the slumber fuse.

Quote Thanks for your research posts and links, which I might add I read and watched all of them.

Not to Contradict or Counteract your argument that Assange is guilty by association to the following;
    I would modify that, Jacks. My argument has a specific narrative. Assange is guilty by association within the preponderance of the evidence. The only piece of evidence that I had argued outside this specific narrative, e.g. outside the preponderance, is his 9/11/2001 remarks, which stand alone in indictment. All the other pieces require the specific narrative, and I've only offered them as part of that narrative.

Quote 1. Mark Stephens - common link between Rothschild’s and Assange Lawyer
    Counteract:
    Could it be that Mark Stephens took on the case for publicity? Regardless of his ties to the Rothschilds!
    Sure, anything is possible. But the winning argument has to satisfy probability. The following URL shifts the debate from possibility to probability: http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-eve...t30458-10.html

Quote 2. Matt Rothschild - The supportive article in The Progressive
    Quote: "And it’s eerily reminiscent of a scene in “Fair Game” when Naomi Watts, playing Valerie Plame, yells at Sean Penn, playing her husband, Ambassador Joe Wilson. She tells him that they are just two little people up against the White House, which can crush them. It’s all the same issue: The empire can’t stand to have someone pointing out that it’s got no clothes on—or that it’s linen is dirty. It doesn’t matter whether that person is Ellsberg, Ambassador Joe Wilson, or Julian Assange. The empire will do what it can to destroy that person. And so it is."
    Great movie by the way and one I recommend to all.
    Having said that one has to question WHY? Assange is being built up as the hero by paraphrasing a Hollywood film? Typical PTB Propaganda.
    Counteract:
    We already know there is discourse and disagreements within certain members of the Rothschild Family, maybe this is one of them?
    The truth in the rabbit hole is bigger than the truth laid out by the mainstream media corps. Ellsberg was the original Assange hoax. Research the Pentagon Papers and you'll discover what that was all about. Your best research tool are two simple latin words: Qui Bono? Not U2 Bono. Not Sonny Bono. Qui Bono? (Liked your Hollywood references so much, I'd thought I'd bring my own. )

In any event Ellsberg is a fraud: http://tarpley.net/

beginExcerpt

The Precedent: Pentagon Papers Whitewashed CIA, Blamed Army, Demonized Kennedy

Assange’s revelations mainly involve communications labeled Confidential or Secret, and which in reality would be over-classified if marked Official Use Only. In other words, Assange is in reality a purveyor of low level cable traffic, not of earth-shattering secrets. This reminds us of an earlier CIA limited hangout operation, the one known as the Pentagon Papers. This was a carefully screened selection of historical documents, supplemented by outright forgeries, relating to the Vietnam War and compiled by Morton Halperin and Leslie Gelb, both of whom have gone on to glittering careers in the imperialist foreign policy establishment – Gelb became president of the Council on Foreign Relations, while Halperin serves today as chief political officer of the Soros wolfpack of foundations. The papers were leaked by former RAND Corporation official Daniel Ellsberg, who had been a very bellicose hawk in Vietnam before a suspicious Damascus Road conversion to pacifism, and then published in the US establishment press – similarly to Assange today. There was nothing in the Pentagon papers which a casual reader of LeMonde or Corriere della Sera did not already know. But, as Mort Sahl later said, left liberals have generally had very few heroes, so they battened on to Ellsberg and lionized him – led by Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, and some others. (This is a syndrome which we see again today: at the moment when Obama’s treacherous sellout on the Bush tax cuts was providing a final disillusionment for many gullible left libs, Assange arrived on the scene as their new Savior. Not by chance, Ellsberg has now designated Assange as his own reincarnation, and thus surely the new Messiah.)

The Pentagon papers had been carefully selected by the CIA itself to cover up CIA war crimes in Vietnam, blaming these on the US Army wherever possible, while also obscuring the CIA’s massive program of drug production and narcotics smuggling. The Pentagon Papers systematically hid the salient political fact of the entire Vietnam era, which is that President John F. Kennedy before he was assassinated was preparing to end the de facto US combat role in that country. Instead, Kennedy was systematically demonized and smeared, emerging as the villain of the piece. Needless to say, the Pentagon papers throw no light whatsoever on the CIA role in the Kennedy assassination – in the same way that Assange’s various document dumps tell us nothing of importance about 9/11, the Rabin assassination, Iran-contra, the 1999 bombing of Serbia, the Kursk incident, the various CIA color revolutions, or many of the other truly big covert operations of the past decades.

The limited hangout is not new; it was described in a secret memorandum by Venetian intelligence chief Paolo Sarpi to the Venetian Senate in 1620 as the art of “saying something good about somebody while pretending to be saying something bad.” That is the common denominator of the CIA’s limited hangout operations from Ellsberg to Philip Agee to Assange, with so many other “former” CIA operatives turned “whistleblowers” along the way.

end

As for Joe Wilson, yes, the empire sought to destroy him because he stuck with the truth. But that doesn't logically extend that all those who stick with the truth are sought out for destruction by the empire; nor does it mean that those sought out by the empire for destruction necessarily stick by the truth; nor does it mean that the empire really destroys those that are seen to be destroyed by the empire. The last scenario matches Julian Assange. Indeed, rare is the emperor who does not send one of his own agents down into the subject masses to act as spies; and the most convincing spy is one that hurls the biggest stones at the empire. Stones may make pretty sounds bouncing off the empire's doors, but a stone is not a battering ram - not even a hacking sword. At night, the spy - through a secret hole - gets back inside and relates the score.

Quote 3. Webster Tarpley - I watched his expose you posted and also listened to him do the same thing on the Alex Jones Show. If you get down to the real nitty-gritty, Tarpley's information is not only questionable but is packed with innuendo! Especially relating to his childhood and upbringing information Tarpley gleaned out of a small paragraph in the New York Times.
    Counteract:
    It is merely Tarpley's opinion with nothing based on solid proof that he slapped together over a 48 hour period.
    You're entitled to your opinion, Jacks. Suffice to say, I disagree in spades. Not only is Tarpley one of the deepest thinkers on the planet today; but he is meticulous in his research.

Quote 4. Julian Assange - Quote: "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud."

I must admit Zook this one really pisses me off! Millions of innocent people have died because of 911 and the WMD Lie! I would have thought it be at or near the Top of the List to uncover publish anything that would expose the Lie!
    Counteract:
    Having said that - "In November 2009, Wikileaks released "half a million US national text pager intercepts" covering a "24 hour period surrounding the September 11, 2001 attacks in New York and Washington. This is all commendable. However, given Mr. Assange's rather curious disposition towards 9/11 truth, how much effort can we really expect from Wikileaks in the future?"
    Wikileaks has released nothing substantial about 9/11/2001. Certainly, nothing to implicate the prime suspects. We really don't have to wonder why; the prime suspects are the tailors cutting the suit of Wikileaks. If Assange had been a little taller, a little wider, had stitches on his forehead, and a couple of knobs sticking out of his neck ... he might pass for Dr. Frankenstein's monster. And we have a good idea who Dr. Frankenstein is, e.g. the mad scientist who wants to rule the world. In our case, Dr. Rothschild already rules the world.

Quote 5. The Economist owned by the Rothschild’s
    I think Assange received an Award from them and definitely was interviewed by them.
    Counteract:
    Zook if you haven’t worked it out yet! Assange is One Smart MoFo and it would not be beyond him to USEUP the MSM & The PTB to gain more exposure to his cause!
    Well, I haven't attacked his intelligence. In any event, the preponderance of the evidence points to the unlikelihood of the above possibility. Indeed, what little of significance has been released so far by Wikileaks - with all the hype and hoopla - is proof positive that the Mastards and the MSM are using Assange and not vice versa. A rebel with a real cause would have had the major culprits in the jaws by now. That Assange is still riding the fumes of hype ... is an indication not of a rebel with a real cause, but a rumpelstilts in kinship cause with his Rothschild boss.

But here, allow me to let Gordon Duff amplify the compelling case against the Rumpelstilts in kinship cause with the Rothschild empire:
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/301/7...or_Israel.html

Quote I think you have underestimated Mr.Assange's Psyche & Intelligence. This bloke would absolutely revel the challenge in taking on the PTB/CIA at their Own Game (Important to Remeber his Disdain for Authority & His Hacking Days). And that is exactly what he did, BUT now the stakes have been raised a little higher!
    Mendax, the truthseeker. Fits well on the lexical axis that contains "War is peace" ... "Freedom is slavery" ... "Ignorance is strength".

Quote By the way - Name me 1 MSM organisation Print or Media that is not owned by one of the Elite/PTB?
    Irrelevant. A rebel with a real cause doesn't use mainstream media unless he is willing to do so on their terms, e.g. compromises ... which then terminates his rebellion and his cause.

Quote Zook Quote: "This CBS Julian Assange has a similar choreograph feel to it".
    Zook anyone of us would try and control such an interview the way he did when both your freedom and life is on the line.
    I hope this has given you a little more to ponder on; I am still not convinced Assange is a PTB/CIA Asset!
    Jacks, you have assumed that Assange's freedom and life is on the line. This assumption doesn't stand up to the objective evidence.

ps: I said it previously and I'll say it again. The preponderance of the evidence conclusively establishes Julian Assange as Emmanuel Goldstein. To finish the thought, Wikileaks are the rebel forces and 2011 as 1984.

ps2: Humble but informed opinions all around.
    Last edited by Zook; 31st January 2011 at 19:33.

5. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

May Creator bless us both so that we may pursue the truths to the best of our abilities; and accept the blessed climb on the staircase to Heaven with all the intermediate landings of knowledge and wisdom, and the occasional slip that takes us down a few steps, so we can pick ourselves up again and climb anew.

A humble taxicab to pick up passengers and take them to their destinations; nothing with Christmas lights and carol bells to blow the slumber fuse.

I would modify that, Jacks. My argument has a specific narrative. Assange is guilty by association within the preponderance of the evidence. The only piece of evidence that I had argued outside this specific narrative, e.g. outside the preponderance, is his 9/11/2001 remarks, which stand alone in indictment. All the other pieces require the specific narrative, and I've only offered them as part of that narrative.

Sure, anything is possible. But the winning argument has to satisfy probability. The following URL shifts the debate from possibility to probability: http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-eve...t30458-10.html

Well, I haven't attacked his intelligence. In any event, the preponderance of the evidence points to the unlikelihood of the above possibility. Indeed, what little of significance has been released so far by Wikileaks - with all the hype and hoopla - is proof positive that the Mastards and the MSM are using Assange and not vice versa. A rebel with a real cause would have had the major culprits in the jaws by now. That Assange is still riding the fumes of hype ... is an indication not of a rebel with a real cause, but a rumpelstilts in kinship cause with his Rothschild boss.

But here, allow me to let Gordon Duff amplify the compelling case against the Rumpelstilts in kinship cause with the Rothschild empire:
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/301/7...or_Israel.html

Mendax, the truthseeker. Fits well on the lexical axis that contains "War is peace" ... "Freedom is slavery" ... "Ignorance is strength".

Irrelevant. A rebel with a real cause doesn't use mainstream media unless he is willing to do so on their terms, e.g. compromises ... which then terminates his rebellion and his cause.

Jacks, you have assumed that Assange's freedom and life is on the line. This assumption doesn't stand up to the objective evidence.

ps: I said it previously and I'll say it again. The preponderance of the evidence conclusively establishes Julian Assange as Emmanuel Goldstein. To finish the thought, Wikileaks are the rebel forces and 2011 as 1984.

ps2: Humble but informed opinions all around.

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole Zook,

I thought this picture was apt with the tree roots representing the PTB Octopus and the Rabbit representing the Truthseeker and the Hole representing the journey.

Let me start off by saying I used to be in charge of a Co. that represented over 3,000 clients and the one thing I have a solid grasp on is, whether or not someone is telling the 'TRUTH' or 'LYING'. Whether by Intuition or their Eyes, Hand Gestures (Overall Body Language) which I have read several books on and attended several seminars on this subject.

The Question I asked myself on the subject of Assange’s Credibility was should I judge him on Conspiratorial here say and innuendo or go to the source itself?

I decided the later and go to the Source!

Body Language Tips
    • It's easy to spot a confident person; they will make prolonged eye contact and have a strong posture.
    • If a person talks at a fast rate and mumbles or isn't clear on what they are saying they are lying (trying to stall for time) or not telling the full truth (being vague). (But be aware that some people do actually mumble)
    • Don't isolate yourself by constantly examining body language when interacting with people. Otherwise, there is no reason to gain a social upper hand anyway. This is paralysis by analysis.
    • Watch the face, it will usually give off a quick involuntary and sometimes subconscious twitch when something happens that irritates, excites, or amuses them.
    • Observing in context is key to understanding body language.
    • Keep in mind that each person has their own unique body language called baseline behaviors.
    • When observing others, be subtle about it.
    • Pay special attention to changes in body language rather than the body language itself.

Blinking
    • Blinking is a neat natural process whereby the eyelids wipe the eyes clean, much as a windscreen wiper on a car.
    • Blink rate tends to increase when people are thinking more or are feeling stressed. This can be an indication of lying as the liar has to keep thinking about what they are saying. Realizing this, they may also force their eyes open and appear to stare.
    • Blinking can also indicate rapport, and people who are connected may blink at the same rate. Someone who is listening carefully to you is more likely to blink when you pause (keeping eyes open to watch everything you say).
    • Beyond natural random blinking, a single blink can signal surprise that the person does not quite believe what they see ('I'll wipe my eyes clean to better see').
    • Rapid blinking blocks vision and can be an arrogant signal, saying 'I am so important, I do not need to see you'.

Remember to Observe the Blinking in the context of the conversation taking place at the time! Don’t Cheat in your appraisal as I will know!

I watched parts 1 & 2 of the 60 Minutes interview again and took notes…

So join me on this journey, digging further down into the ‘Rabbit Hole’

60 Minutes Interview - Body Language

One Key Thing to Keep in Mind Zook is Liars look to the Left.

Reference: JA = Julian Assange / SK = Steve Kroft / BM = Bradley Manning

Part 1

@ 06.00 notice how JA emphasises the phrase “Hillary Clinton & Her Lot” publically pointing out his disdain for that Faction within the US Govt.

@ 07.15 Eyes Blinking (Under Stress for the impending question)

@ 08.05 & 09.00 Truthful Hand gestures

@ 9.15 Eric Holder condemned Wikileaks for putting National security at risk JS: Completely Outraged – Truth in Hand Gestures and states the US Govt. “Does Not have the technology to take the site down”

@ 10.15 after SK informing him he rocked the boat and played outside the rules JA: Swallowing because he knows they are after him.

@ 12.15 Notice rebuttal after SK brings up the subject of Bradley Manning (Political Prisoner) JA speaks the Truth. SK “People in the US think BM is a Traitor. JA “That’s clearly Not True”

@ 14.00 JA “If we are talking about creating threats to small publishers to stop them from publishing, the US has lost its way”! Truthful again

Part 2

@ 01.30 SK – JA Upbringing/Childhood/Background/Mistrust of Authority/Computer Hacking/Intellectual Opportunity. Watch JA reinforce his Competitive Values I have mentioned before and his Anti-Authoritarian Mindset. (Truthful Hand Gestures & Emotional Response defending his mother).

@ 04.50 SK – Secrets/Secrecy. Watch the Powerful/Positive Truth telling Hand gestures in his response. And…His Truthful and Emotional response to “Exposing the 109,000 Deaths of individual people in Iraq” & “This is not a Vale I can engage in with humour”.
    JA “What I want is Transparent Govt. not Transparent People”!

@ 6.05 Characterisation of what people think

SK – “You have shown a fair amount of contempt for the Main Stream Press over the years. Why were you quick to partner with them in some of the most recent releases?” Zook, look at his Hands & Eyes when responding again he is telling the Truth.

@ 07.45 SK – “There is an element in most of the Main Stream Press which now wants to see you prosecuted”! Watch JA Eyes Open Up in his initial response, Sarcastically Saying – ‘Oh Yeh, Really! Tell me something I don’t Know!

@ 08.40 JA – “We are Free Press Activists; it’s not about saving the whales. It’s about giving people the information they need to support whaling or not to support whaling. WHY? That is the Raw Ingrdience that is needed to make up justice within society and without that you are just sailing in the dark!” JA Raises his Tone i.e. being Truthful!

@ 11.03 Topic Assassination JA – Swallowing/Genuine Fear for his safety!

@ 11.25 Topic Bank of America SK – Wikileaks has in its possession a 5Gb HD of info belonging to one of its executives.

JA “I think it’s great to have all these Banks Squirming!” SK “See you do enjoy stirring things up?” JA – Eyes Light Up/Smiles!

JA “When you see abusive organisations suffer the consequences as a result of their abuse and you see the Victims elevated. YES, that’s a very pleasurable activity to be involved in!”

I fear your appraisal has not taken into account the Man before your very eyes in this 60 minutes interview, therefore I challenge you to revisit parts 1 & 2 of the 60 Minutes Interview again, armed with the information set out above.

After going through this process, I am even more convinced Assange is the 'Real Deal' and is on our side 'NOT' the PTB/CIA's.

If nothing else Zook it will all eventually come out in the wash!

Good Luck...

Regards,

Jack
    Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd February 2011 at 03:39.

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote After going through this process, I am even more convinced (1) Assange is the 'Real Deal' and (2) is on our side 'NOT' the PTB/CIA's.
    My current hunch, far less well informed than yours jackovesk , is that (1) is true and (2) is false.

I suspect that Assange's statements are consistent with his internal awareness, and view your informed observations as bolstering that position.

However I suspect that he is being used and abused (perhaps beginning with tragic abuse early in his life) by the PTB.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

chelmostef (3rd February 2011), jackovesk (2nd February 2011), modwiz (2nd February 2011), physicistatwork (2nd February 2011)

8. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

I love this skit and its on point too.

Quote "I give you private information on corporations for free, and I'm a villain; Mark Zuckerburg gives you're private informations to private corporations for money and he's man of the year."
    Last edited by firstlook; 3rd February 2011 at 02:28.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

jackovesk (3rd February 2011), ponda (3rd February 2011)

10. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member physicistatwork's Avatar
    Thanks

There's essentially no difference between what Julian Assange does and what Project Camelot and The Disclosure Project of S. Greer among others do.
    Julian is an intelligent, coherent and purposeful man who deserves all my respect and support. Thumbs up to Julian!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to physicistatwork For This Post:

58andfixed (3rd February 2011), Icecold (3rd February 2011), jackovesk (2nd February 2011), smig (3rd February 2011)

12. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

We are all 'walking lie detectors.' Some of us are very good at detecting lies; some are not.

Many people, especially those in the public eye, are actors. Some are quite good at it; some are not.

Regardless of Julian's statement about 9/11, "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11...", which like Jack, really pisses me off, my lie detectors do not go off when Julian speaks. I am usually a very good judge of character in person, and I believe I have seen enough times where the camera was rolling and Julian had no ability to do a 'second take' or edit the footage, that what we are seeing is real footage of him being interviewed. My lie detector has never gone off, not once. Contrast that with Barack Obama, a very skilled orator, actor, and world-class liar, and a visual representation of my internal lie detector would look like a major earthquake on a seismograph. In my opinion, Julian Assange is either one of the best liars and best actors ever to step in front of a camera, or he is telling the truth as he knows it.

Limited hangout... Just how good is the CIA? (We use the term "CIA", but there are probably a dozen other alphabet soup agencies that we don't even know the names of, that handle some of this stuff, and not just the CIA.) I think they are certainly good enough to make available information they want "pushed" out into the open, as part of their agenda. I'm sure it is done all the time. Was it done in the case of (allegedly) Bradley Manning's stash?

I'd guess the CIA did not want the Apache helicopter footage ("Colateral Murder") made public. That was counterproductive to their efforts. That was a real leak.

I'd guess the war logs for Iraq and Afghanistan are real, and again, not something they wanted made public. That was a real leak. (Remember, quite a bit of damning evidence does not exist in any form except testimony - much of the most heinous war crimes are done in spoken word, not typed-up and put into a hard drive or file cabinet.)

The embassy cables I'd say are real leaks, but are themselves a mixture of disinformation and information. For example, certainly Monsanto did not want the world to know that our US-French ambassador was conniving to put the EU's gonads in a vice to force them to accept GMO. On the other hand, US ambassadors know 9/11 was an inside job, and know alQaeda is the CIA in Arab dress. So, anything about terrorists or alQaeda or Iranian nukes in the cables is purposeful disinformation by the ambassadors, and the CIA is happy to see it get the light of day.

My $0.02

Dennis

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

58andfixed (3rd February 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2011), chelmostef (3rd February 2011), jackovesk (2nd February 2011), ponda (3rd February 2011)

14. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quid pro quo Zook,

Do you know what this picture is below Zook?

That's right a Slice of 'Humble Pie', a minor not a major slice!

After Listening to Alex Jones's Rant on Wednesday Feb 2nd 2011, regarding Wikileaks & 911 the 'Scales of Justice' ever so slighty started to shift in your direction!

Jackovesk Zook

Part 1 starting @ 01.50 mins

Part 2 the Real Guts of AJ's Argument on Wikileaks is starting @ 10.05 mins which relates to the latest 911 cables released and WWIII...

Zook, I am always open to new explanations and 'YES' Alex Jones does point out some of your research, you so painstakingly put together and I Thank You for that!

However...I understand it is a Joint Govt./CIA operation, Long-in-the-Making of Dis-Information mixed with some truths leaked to Wikileaks.

It maybe true AL-CIA-DA is using Wikileaks to filter this Dis-Info into the public arena...

BUT, I am still hesitant to say Julian Assange is completely & utterley aware of this and whether or not he is an active and willing participant in this covert operation...The Jury is Still Out on that one for me!

...And still maintain he was telling the 'TRUTH' in the 60 Minutes interview.

PS - The Lack of Truthful information from Wikileaks on 911 - still Pisses me Off..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 3rd February 2011 at 07:59.

15. Link to Post #11
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

BUT, I am still hesitant to say Julian Assange is completely & utterley aware of this and whether or not he is an active and willing participant in this covert operation...The Jury is Still Out on that one for me!
    It's a tricky one isn't... Well for me it is I have to say I'm still holding out hope for Julian, though its not looking to good. I do know John Pilger is a strong advocate of Julians and this gives me some hope.... I can also draw similarities between Roswell and Wikileaks in the campaign to discredit wiki... As in trying to paint it to look like something similar to what it is but then able to discredit it.

If the CIA, FBI, MI5 ect wanted to discredit Julian how would they go about this? You could almost say what is being rolled out is a model they would possibly use!

And to the revelations that various politicians are going around saying A-CIA-DA are trying to blow us up, well that is what they are paid to do, and it shows how corrupt the system is and the level of depth the rot goes to.

I really am hoping for much deeper info than this from Wiki!!!! So why has this not happened??? It could very well be a it is a internet 9-11 but this is one of many possible answers and I am going to stay open minded at the moment!

A couple more things that niggle at me -

1st'ly We can create/manifest the reality we want to see and for this very reason I am not giving up hope just yet.

2nd- I can quite easily believe the media cherry picking info for there own agenda and I think this is playing a large role in the perception of Wiki.

There is a video floating around someware of a John pilger -Julian interview that I have been recomened to watch but never have. I have been told it is good.

I can try and find it a bit later
    Last edited by chelmostef; 3rd February 2011 at 08:30.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

58andfixed (3rd February 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2011), jackovesk (3rd February 2011), ponda (3rd February 2011), Zook (3rd February 2011)

17. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    It's a tricky one isn't... Well for me it is I have to say I'm still holding out hope for Julian, though its not looking to good. I do know John Pilger is a strong advocate of Julians and this gives me some hope....

I really am hoping for much deeper info than this from Wiki!!!! So why has this not happened??? It could very well be a it is a internet 9-11 but this is one of many possible answers and I am going to stay open minded at the moment!

A couple more things that niggle at me -

1st'ly We can create/manifest the reality we want to see and for this very reason I am not giving up hope just yet.

2nd- I can quite easily believe the media cherry picking info for there own agenda and I think this is playing a large role in the perception of Wiki.

There is a video floating around someware of a John pilger -Julian interview that I have been recomened to watch but never have. I have been told it is good.

I can try and find it a bit later
    I totally Agree with you chelmostef,

I found the John Pilger: Julian Assange Interview you mentioned...

I have'nt watched this one myself yet...'Thanks for Reminding Me'

One thing I KNOW FOR SURE...John Pilger is one of the Most Respected & Honest Journalists on the Planet...Full Stop..!

Cheers...

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Thank you for the link Jackovesk. Will enjoy with caution, judgement, salt and pepper later

Am still fence-sitting for now.....
    Love this thread though

f.y.i http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1225999027238

This comment made me yawn.... Professor Rees said the prize would not be withdrawn if Mr Assange were found guilty of rape: "We're not that gutless."
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

jackovesk (3rd February 2011)

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I defy anyone to watch the Pilger interview above and continue to insist Assange is some sort of operative.

Of particular note: Response to the question at 15:18. This is a believably passionate albeit sober reaction to the Rueters reporter massacre.

An elaborately concocted ruse to appear altruistic?

PLEASE. Enough already.
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

chelmostef (3rd February 2011), jackovesk (3rd February 2011), physicistatwork (4th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #15
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good Morning Good Avalon Good Jacks!

I totally Agree with you chelmostef,
    I found the John Pilger: Julian Assange Interview you mentioned...
    [...]
    I have'nt watched this one myself yet...'Thanks for Reminding Me'
    One thing I KNOW FOR SURE...John Pilger is one of the Most Respected & Honest Journalists on the Planet...Full Stop..!
    Cheers...

Some while ago, I went around with a large orange garbage bag picking up the trash on the left side of main street. Noam Chomsky, in he went. Alexander Cockburn, in he went. Bill Moyers, in he went. Amy Goodman, in she went. Howard Zinn, in he went. etc. etc. (Here's a chart of some of the American left gatekeepers):
    http://www.freedomofthepress.net/lef...eperschart.htm

To his credit, John Pilger was one of the last pieces of refuse that I had found. Probably because I had to go off continent with my plastic bag. Here's a sample of what I'd found:
    http://www.911oz.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5967

beginExcerpt
    I don’t have much of a problem with Pilger. He has written about a lot of outrageous events, the trouble is that people have ignored him in droves. I can forgive him for not addressing the 9/11 issue directly – there are so many other issues which aren’t anywhere near as difficult or dangerous to address, which Pilger has reported on, and which the public has conveniently forgotten about. There's only so much a journalist can do, and the next step is to become a martyr, and I don’t think it’s fair to expect Pilger to martyr himself (by speaking out about 9/11 and promptly being blackbanned as a journalist) when the rest of the human population has proven to him many times over that they may not be worthy of any such grand sacrificial gestures.
    end

I strongly disagree with that attitude. A journalist who does not do journalism ... is no longer a journalist. He becomes a propaganda tool. Pilger had a choice between his paycheck and his integrity. He chose paycheck. Some things are just that simple. You can call it the exception to the rule of complexity, if you like. In any event, if you look at some of his other acts of journalism, it becomes clear that he is little more than a left gatekeeper. And if you still have a hard time absorbing the fall of the hero, consider this ... would Pilger enjoy celebrity status in mainstream media if he had performed any journalism worthy of a real shake-up of the establishment? Quick ans: no. The real guys are pushed out to the periphery and beyond into alternative media. The fakes ones are pushed to the center or into the middle where they are kept around as lapdogs.

ps: Btw, Jacks, I do believe that he is - indeed - one the most respected and honest journalists on the planet. On this broken planet. Walter Cronkite was one of the most respected and honest journalists on the planet, too, at one time. Then the truth caught up with him.

ps2: Not trying to push something in your face, Jacks. I, too, had to drop 95% of my heroes, e.g. those that I grew up cherishing. Good honest men they were ... above the layer of subterfuge ... until the rabbit poked through. It's a sad realization. But unless that realization is made, we remain in abeyance of the truth.

ps3: Humble opinions all around.

ps4: All opinions made with MOD-hat-OFF. Clap for the wolfman. Or crack his noggin wide open with facts harder than his head.
    Last edited by Zook; 3rd February 2011 at 10:09.

23. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello fellow Avalonians,

I'm a good judge of character and have a sense that Julian is sincere with his efforts. Some people see him as a fraud, but I see him as a truth seeker. I have a bit of a maverick streak too, and could see myself doing something like he is doing. It takes a nonconformist to bring about change. This world has too many Sheeple, and not enough free thinkers. I give Julian mad props. It is the hackers of the world that are the system busters. You know why? Because they do not succumb to the brainwashing and social conditioning.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueHusky For This Post:

jackovesk (3rd February 2011)

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Julian Assange nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize

Julian Assange, founder of the whistle blowing website, Wikileaks, has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize by a member of the Norwegian government.

Snorre Valen, the MP who nominated Assange, revealed the nomination in his latest blog entry.

“Liu Xiabao was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize last year for his struggle for human rights, democracy and freedom of speech in China, Likewise: WikiLeaks have contributed to the struggle for those very values globally, by exposing (among many other things) corruption, war crimes and torture.”

As a rule, Nobel Peace Prize nominations are usually a closely kept secret, however it appears that Valen has ‘outed’ Assange’s vote.

The Nobel Peace Prize is an award that celebrates notable people who in some way aim to promote peace throughout the world.

Julian Assange has received a backlashing from various governments for some time now. He has been getting under the skin of these governments by releasing classified documents about issues such as the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Assange is now in the midst of publishing 250,000 US diplomatic cables in partnership with influential media worldwide such as Der Spiegel, The Guardian, The New York Times, Le Monde, and El País.

The winner of the Peace Prize will be announced in October. It is up to just five people, chosen by the Norwegian Storting, who select the winner from a list of candidates that has to be submitted by February 1st.
    http://www.techwatch.co.uk/2011/02/0...r-peace-prize/
    Last edited by ponda; 3rd February 2011 at 13:50.

26. Link to Post #18
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Assange is a genuine human being. He is not in the employ of evil forces. That is total disinformation. Without any other method, such as assuming material garnered from forums, his body language and is enough to convince me that he is genuine. Any expert NLP reader will confirm this fact. It would be much more productive for the community to support him....to save regret down the track.

27. Link to Post #19
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good Morning Good Avalon Good Jacks!

Some while ago, I went around with a large orange garbage bag picking up the trash on the left side of main street. Noam Chomsky, in he went. Alexander Cockburn, in he went. Bill Moyers, in he went. Amy Goodman, in she went. Howard Zinn, in he went. etc. etc. (Here's a chart of some of the American left gatekeepers):

To his credit, John Pilger was one of the last pieces of refuse that I had found. Probably because I had to go off continent with my plastic bag. Here's a sample of what I'd found:

beginExcerpt
    I don’t have much of a problem with Pilger. He has written about a lot of outrageous events, the trouble is that people have ignored him in droves. I can forgive him for not addressing the 9/11 issue directly – there are so many other issues which aren’t anywhere near as difficult or dangerous to address, which Pilger has reported on, and which the public has conveniently forgotten about. There's only so much a journalist can do, and the next step is to become a martyr, and I don’t think it’s fair to expect Pilger to martyr himself (by speaking out about 9/11 and promptly being blackbanned as a journalist) when the rest of the human population has proven to him many times over that they may not be worthy of any such grand sacrificial gestures.
    end

I strongly disagree with that attitude. A journalist who does not do journalism ... is no longer a journalist. He becomes a propaganda tool. Pilger had a choice between his paycheck and his integrity. He chose paycheck. Some things are just that simple. You can call it the exception to the rule of complexity, if you like. In any event, if you look at some of his other acts of journalism, it becomes clear that he is little more than a left gatekeeper. And if you still have a hard time absorbing the fall of the hero, consider this ... would Pilger enjoy celebrity status in mainstream media if he had performed any journalism worthy of a real shake-up of the establishment? Quick ans: no. The real guys are pushed out to the periphery and beyond into alternative media. The fakes ones are pushed to the center or into the middle where they are kept around as lapdogs.

ps: Btw, Jacks, I do believe that he is - indeed - one the most respected and honest journalists on the planet. On this broken planet. Walter Cronkite was one of the most respected and honest journalists on the planet, too, at one time. Then the truth caught up with him.

ps2: Not trying to push something in your face, Jacks. I, too, had to drop 95% of my heroes, e.g. those that I grew up cherishing. Good honest men they were ... above the layer of subterfuge ... until the rabbit poked through. It's a sad realization. But unless that realization is made, we remain in abeyance of the truth.

ps4: All opinions made with MOD-hat-OFF. Clap for the wolfman. Or crack his noggin wide open with facts harder than his head.
    Back atya... ...Zook

Lets have a look at some of John Pilgers work shall we...

New Pilger film 'The War You Don't See' now available on DVD

Tony Blair Must be Prosecuted

John Pilger writes about the "paramount war crime" defined by the Nuremberg judges in 1946 and its relevance to the case of Tony Blair, whose shared responsibility for the Iraq invasion resulted in the deaths of more than a million people. New developments in international and domestic political attitudes towards war crimes mean that Blair is now 'Britain's Kissinger'.

Voting in Britain for War. Take your pick...

John Pilger describes how Edwardian notions of war are again being promoted in western democracies, along with the militarising of history, journalism and parliamentary politics. In Britain, the three main candidiates for prime minister are declared warmakers; and yet popular feeling is very different.

Welcome to the world's first Murdochracy

John Pilger goes back to Australia, where Rupert Murdoch launched his worldwide media empire, and describes how his and Murdoch's homeland has become a murdochracy - a country where important media, issues and perception are influenced if not dominated by Murdochism: "an inspiration to his choir on seven continents".

...and the Pièce de Résistance`....

John Pilger Quote: "I don't think there is a War on Terror, I think that is a Propaganda notion! The Attack on September the 11th were appropriated by a Clique`in the US Establishment in order to further it's aims around the world!" @ 2.05 mins...

Again Zook...It's always better to go straight to the source!

http://www.johnpilger.com/

Nice Try Tho..!

PS

beginExcerpt
    end

I strongly disagree with that attitude. A journalist who does not do journalism ... is no longer a journalist.
    What did you say about his never mentioning anything about 911?

Can I have my Piece of Humble Pie back now Zook?
    Last edited by jackovesk; 8th February 2011 at 16:16.

28. Link to Post #20
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good Morning Good Avalon Good Ice!

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Assange is a genuine human being. He is not in the employ of evil forces. That is total disinformation. Without any other method, such as assuming material garnered from forums, his body language and is enough to convince me that he is genuine. Any expert NLP reader will confirm this fact. It would be much more productive for the community to support him....to save regret down the track.
    I like your loyalty. But might I suggest to you - and those who argue that Assange's body language betrays a fear of the Mastards - that his body language is equally interpretable as that of a man in fear of the awakening masses? That what he shows to the CBS (there's a another hint right there, folks!) camera is, in fact (given the preponderance of Rothschild connections), Assange's nervous energy elicited not by the presence of the interviewer (e.g. the proxy of the Mastards) but by the presence of the camera (e.g. the proxy of the awakened masses)? Indeed, given his many connections to the bankster empire, Assange's fear of the awakened masses is the most logical candidate for any study of body language. And the more that Wikileaks is exposed for the fraud that it is, the less subtle the body language will become ... until the need for lying is no longer necessary, e.g. when the lie is fully exposed.

Again, sincerity and Assange is a funny coupling.

Mendax, the truthseeker. Warmonger (e.g. his praise for Netanyahu, attempted justification of the Israel argument for the push against Iran, his denial of truth wrt 9/11/2001 - the lynchpin of the War On Terror), the pacifist. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

ps: MOD hat off for the entirety of this thread.

ps2: When he was a boy, the Mastards robbed him of his childhood. The child had no choice. Our sympathy belongs with Assange the silver-haired boy, not Assange the sulphur-tongued man. A man is properly measured only when he has the options, and then makes the wrong choices.

Last edited by Zook; 3rd February 2011 at 15:16.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast