+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What did 'YOU' think of the "60 Minutes" Wikileaks/Julian Assange Interview?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Default Re: What did 'YOU' think of the "60 Minutes" Wikileaks/Julian Assange Interview?

Good Morning Good Jacks!

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    [...]
    Lets have a look at some of John Pilgers work shall we...

New Pilger film 'The War You Don't See' now available on DVD
    [...]
    Tony Blair Must be Prosecuted
    [...]
    John Pilger writes about the "paramount war crime" defined by the Nuremberg judges in 1946 and its relevance to the case of Tony Blair, whose shared responsibility for the Iraq invasion resulted in the deaths of more than a million people. New developments in international and domestic political attitudes towards war crimes mean that Blair is now 'Britain's Kissinger'.
    Voting in Britain for War. Take your pick...
    [...]
    John Pilger describes how Edwardian notions of war are again being promoted in western democracies, along with the militarising of history, journalism and parliamentary politics. In Britain, the three main candidiates for prime minister are declared warmakers; and yet popular feeling is very different.

Welcome to the world's first Murdochracy
    [...]
    John Pilger goes back to Australia, where Rupert Murdoch launched his worldwide media empire, and describes how his and Murdoch's homeland has become a murdochracy - a country where important media, issues and perception are influenced if not dominated by Murdochism: "an inspiration to his choir on seven continents".
    I respect your energy, Jacks ... but I think your expenditures of time and energy might've been spared if you had just looked up the meaning of the political term "left gatekeeper". A gatekeeper preaches against the far side from the near side of the gate, against the near side from the far side of the gate, and cashes his meal tickets on the far side (here, it should be noted that altho' his palate prefers the food on the far side, he will eat bread and water on the near side as a sign of brotherhood). Methinx you're mixing the gatekeeper paradigm with the truthseeker paradigm, the latter being a genuine pursuit of truths.

Quote ...and the Pièce de Résistance`....
    John Pilger Quote: "I don't think there is a War on Terror, I think that is a Propaganda notion! The Attack on September the 11th were appropriated by a Clique`in the US Establishment in order to further it's aims around the world!" @ 2.05 mins...

Again Zook...It's always better to go straight to the source!
    http://www.johnpilger.com/
    Nice Try Tho..!
    PS

What did you say about his never mentioning anything about 911?
    You're mistaken, Jacks. I did not say that. That was part of the excerpt. Read again. But if you want to hear my opinion, I'll tell ya. John Pilger is no different from Noam Chomsky. Pilger promotes the lie of Al Qaeda (it's right there in the video, Jacks! ~@1:46) ... and Pilger promotes the LIHOP theory of 9/11/2001 - and that is journalistic fraud of the highest degree! 9/11/2001 was an Inside Job (e.g. by CIA/Mossad/MI6/ISI). To wit, it is 100% MIHOP!

Quote Can I have have my Piece of Humble Pie back now Zook?
    I think you need to pour yourself a tall glass of milk, my friend. You're not done eating ... and I'm not done baking. LOL.

ps: All in fun, Jacks. Except the truth part. It'll sting you hard. Not me. The truth. I'm just the messenger. 'Course, I'll try to soften things the best I can. But this is the stuff of Copernicus!

ps2: Astronomer Nicholas Copernicus. Born on the last day of Aquarius. Cracking the bust and dropping to dust, the giant of Greek astronomy. Ptolemy. Monument to primitive astronomy. Fourteen centuries held in trust, in docs, through sleeping profs emeritus. The crude, the fad, the insanity to bite us ... finding common home in detritus.

ps3: Humble opinions all around.
    Last edited by Zook; 4th February 2011 at 05:49.

2. Link to Post #22
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: What did 'YOU' think of the "60 Minutes" Wikileaks/Julian Assange Interview?

Thanks Zook,

....In the Blue Corner fighting out of 'Australia' we have Jack 'The Matrix' Jackovesk (Corner man - Julian Assange)

....In the Red Corner fighting out of 'Canada' we have Indian born Zook the 'Wolfman' Zookumar (Corner man - Webster G.Tarpley)

Both are self trained and proudly sponsored by the 'Avalon' & 'The TRUTH'

...and what an intellectual sparring match we have witnessed here over the last 72 hours, both fighters have landed some considerable blows in their quest for the 'TRUTH', regarding whether or not Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is a PTB/CIA Asset or is he an Honest Truthseeker?

Some poignant points have been raised by both our fighters, but no-one has really landed a 'Knockout Blow'! Time will tell...

...and the Winner Is?........................ "THE TRUTH"

The 'Scales of Justice' are still wavering and the 'Jury is Still Out'

We Thank both of our Truth Fighters for their ongoing Quest for the "TRUTH"

...and look forward to their next sparring match!

Regards,

Jack
    Last edited by jackovesk; 19th February 2011 at 15:06.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

I'm on your side, Jackovesk.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fifi For This Post:

jackovesk (4th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Last edited by ponda; 4th February 2011 at 05:54.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

chelmostef (4th February 2011), Zook (4th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #25
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fifi (here)
    I'm on your side, Jackovesk.
    I'm on your side, too, Jacks!

Ya gotta block with the right and jab a little more with the left. Here, take a deep snort of these smelling peppers. Huh ... what? Cayenne. Ran out of salts, last round. Luckily, Fifi had some pepper bags in her purse. This better work or I'm gonna have to squeeze some ketchup up yer nose. A fresh towel, Feef! My, my, Jacks ... that one looks real nasty ... almost swollen shut.
    *ding*

Go get 'em, Jacks! Jacks?? There'll be other times to count sheep, son! Right now you gotta get out there and float! Float like a butterfly ... sting like a ... ??

All right, Feef ... better tie that white towel to a stick and start waving .... C'mon, guys ... help me get him to the clinic.
    *ding* *ding*

Last edited by Zook; 4th February 2011 at 06:09.

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

60minutes the show is a waste of an hour lol

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Hi Zook, although my point of view differs from yours regarding JA, I really admire your writing style.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

chelmostef (4th February 2011), jackovesk (4th February 2011), Zook (4th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #28
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

Quote Posted by Zook (here)
    I'm on your side, too, Jacks!

Ya gotta block with the right and jab a little more with the left.
    All right, Feef ... better tie that white towel to a stick and start waving .... C'mon, guys ... help me get him to the clinic.
    *ding* *ding*
    Aah, but you forget, you must step out of the ring, to be able to fight inside the ring! This way your opponent comes towards your fist, and not your fist towards your opponent!

And I am quite good at baking, so you should have nice cake to eat at the end when the bell rings!
    Last edited by chelmostef; 4th February 2011 at 20:41.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

13. Link to Post #29
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Zook, although my point of view differs from yours regarding JA, I really admire your writing style.
    The clever & subjective way Zook expresses himself in his posts with a pinch of craziness and sarcasm thrown into the mix...sometimes challenges your intellect to question his true message...

End Post...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 4th February 2011 at 12:37.

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Ok seconds out and........DINGGGGGGG

and out they come.........

15. Link to Post #31
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Ok seconds out and........DINGGGGGGG
    and out they come.........
    [...]

16. Link to Post #32
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good Morning Good Jacks!

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    The clever & subjective way Zook expresses himself in his posts with a pinch of craziness and sarcasm thrown into the mix...sometimes challenges your intellect to question his true message...
    End Post...
    Sanity, Jacks. I do it for my sanity. Otherwise I'd have to take the world seriously (and in doing so, be angry all of the time as opposed to just some of the time).

Cupid shot his arrows straight but not to kill ... so too, Truepid (but soft enough to bounce the grill). But if we're to be the Three Musketeers, we'll need to find Stewpid, our brother dear, who'll fill the pot with sundry salts - a pinch of postulating whimsy - and make confusion from ingredients clear.

Last edited by Zook; 4th February 2011 at 16:05.

17. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

An interesting observation (perhaps, perhaps not )

In the third video Steve Kroft said " You were screwing with the forces of nature, some very powerful people". This has left me a multitude of thoughts and impressions, but I would prefer to hear how others perceived this statement.

18. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

I am enjoying this enormously. I have to say that I am with you jackovesk although I admire your rhetoric and knowledge hugely Zook ....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

20. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Julian Assange is a man trying to lift the fog we live in day to day. Our governments - nearly all of them - in my eyes are mafia, organised criminals, nothing more nothing less. I applaud his courage, and would gladly help him should it be requested. This is not a CIA or any other operation other than what you see is what you get. I read the comments of lie detectors, I understand the need to analize and question everything, but we sometimes generate our own miss information when doubt enters the equation.
    I am new at this, I have been watching and warning my closes friends of what I know. And I see people switch off as soon as I start talking. Its amazing, I follow their eyes as they scan me for lies and if they dont spot an irregularity their eyes just wash over with noninterest and I have lost them. And forgive me but I "feel" it sometimes here, particularly on this subject. Maybe my "virginal" status within this community is making me read between the lines too much, as I have been reading like this all my adult life. But I know for fact we are being used, manipulated down right lied too and the majority need this in order to pay the taxes, bills and keep the established structure in place.
    I have high hopes for us all, even if there are CIA/MI6 operatives amonst us - they also have soul, and are connected to everything as we all are.
    WikiLeaks is the first International platform that even the media couldnt crush. And hopefully the platform is now established. It is as Charles 33 says, that everything is controlled - however the creator has the last say. Doesnt matter if your name is Rothshild, Murdoch, Bush - it doesnt matter what your agenda is. You could be the most powerful family in the universe - there is one bigger than you, and this is the real game. Actually I believe we are all part of the most powerful family in the universe (yes - contradiction - sue me), I lost the plot a bit. But what I am desperatly trying to say is I am here to understand more though enlightened souls like yourselves, to try and tap into a oneness and hopefully make change throught this format - not to disrespect what I consider a man that has put his life on the line - I do not want to see this guy to fall on the sword for us. Another victim of our suppression, and there have been far too many.
    I appologize if this feels in anyway a negative observation, I am very new to speaking my mind in this way. I am just so tired of the illusion and its time to level the playing field. Bravo Julian - Bravo Wikileaks Team - I pray for you and your families - may you all stay safe.
    Rufs

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rufs For This Post:

Corncrake (5th February 2011), fifi (5th February 2011), jackovesk (4th February 2011), ponda (5th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #36
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rufs (here)
    Julian Assange is a man trying to lift the fog we live in day to day. Our governments - nearly all of them - in my eyes are mafia, organised criminals, nothing more nothing less. I applaud his courage, and would gladly help him should it be requested. This is not a CIA or any other operation other than what you see is what you get. I read the comments of lie detectors, I understand the need to analize and question everything, but we sometimes generate our own miss information when doubt enters the equation.
    I am new at this, I have been watching and warning my closes friends of what I know. And I see people switch off as soon as I start talking. Its amazing, I follow their eyes as they scan me for lies and if they dont spot an irregularity their eyes just wash over with noninterest and I have lost them. And forgive me but I "feel" it sometimes here, particularly on this subject. Maybe my "virginal" status within this community is making me read between the lines too much, as I have been reading like this all my adult life. But I know for fact we are being used, manipulated down right lied too and the majority need this in order to pay the taxes, bills and keep the established structure in place.
    I have high hopes for us all, even if there are CIA/MI6 operatives amonst us - they also have soul, and are connected to everything as we all are.
    WikiLeaks is the first International platform that even the media couldnt crush. And hopefully the platform is now established. It is as Charles 33 says, that everything is controlled - however the creator has the last say. Doesnt matter if your name is Rothshild, Murdoch, Bush - it doesnt matter what your agenda is. You could be the most powerful family in the universe - there is one bigger than you, and this is the real game. Actually I believe we are all part of the most powerful family in the universe (yes - contradiction - sue me), I lost the plot a bit. But what I am desperatly trying to say is I am here to understand more though enlightened souls like yourselves, to try and tap into a oneness and hopefully make change throught this format - not to disrespect what I consider a man that has put his life on the line - I do not want to see this guy to fall on the sword for us. Another victim of our suppression, and there have been far too many.
    I appologize if this feels in anyway a negative observation, I am very new to speaking my mind in this way. I am just so tired of the illusion and its time to level the playing field. Bravo Julian - Bravo Wikileaks Team - I pray for you and your families - may you all stay safe.
    Rufs
    Well said Rufs,

Welcome to Avalon and we appreciate everyones views and you are in my view 'Spot On' with your assumptions.

We always welcome informed opinions...Well Done.

Regards,
    Jack
    Last edited by jackovesk; 4th February 2011 at 22:36.

23. Link to Post #37
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thursday, 03 February 2011

UK Lawyer for Julian Assange

Steve Vizard talks to Jennifer Robinson, UK Lawyer for Julian Assange, about Julian's attempt to return to Australia and their Noble Peace Prize.

She also cans on 'National Radio' our 'Unelected Fabian Socialist PM Julia Gillard' while she's at it!

only 3 mins long - Worth a listen...

http://www.mtr1377.com.au/index2.php...k=view&id=7762
    Last edited by jackovesk; 4th February 2011 at 22:39.

24. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Member physicistatwork's Avatar
    Thanks

Again thumbs up to you , to Julian and to anyone with enough guts to support him! The world is a better place to be as long as people like Julian place themselves at risk against the "evil" forces!

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to physicistatwork For This Post:

Corncrake (5th February 2011), fifi (5th February 2011), Icecold (6th February 2011), jackovesk (4th February 2011), ponda (5th February 2011), Rufs (4th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Rufs said
    Yes once you wake up and look around things take on a whole new perspective.It's like you are living in a different reality which in a way you really are.If you try to relate your personal perspective to someone who isn't ready for it then they will ignore you and go on their way.They won't get it.

JA is speaking the truth as he sees it or as it is presented to him in my opinion.Of course he will be attacked for doing so but in my experience the more someone presenting truth is attacked then often the more truth they are giving.JA and Wiki have been mercilessly attacked by the mainstream and alternative media and politicians so this might give us a clue as to whether they are giving truth or not.

Welcome Rufs
    Last edited by ponda; 5th February 2011 at 03:53.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Rufs (5th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member DeMeeee's Avatar
    Thanks

On the behalf of Assange vs. Jones…. I feel both are truth seekers and I appreciate both very much, they’re passionate and committed.

Having said that, I often disagreed with Jones’s aggressive-ego comments… he does not always know the whole story, and leads to the feeling that he does. Jones, as for anyone, can also get fed misinformation. I would think that he and Wikileaks are on the same side, so why does he thrill at discrediting so quickly. He does not fully know the reasoning, nor respectfully ask for any. Jones definitely likes the spot light. Hence, “people” debate and lose focus. I appreciate the work and freedom that these platforms provide. Whistleblowers whom are literally “murdered”, or at high risk, don’t deserve these squabbles from safe platforms.

As for Assange’s 911 comment… I personally took his comment as such; Americans tend to primarily focus on American views, while the whole world is at stake (my interpretation). Where he was coming from… is anyone’s guess, perhaps he will answer one day!

Whether Americans do, or do not believe the 911 cover up’s is still a past issue for the most part, there are many more things going on “right now in real time” and preventing future happenings “now” should be our focus. I am not trying to take away from 911 at all, and I also would love the whole thing to come out, but I am not going to dwell on it forever. It’s the whole world and it’s basically the same game. Every country is manipulated and bullied.

Reminds me of whole Alien thing…. They know! We know! If they ever disclose great, but I don’t know why disclosure is a big deal? The issue is – what’s the next step, why are we waiting for them to disclose? Then what? Is it that we just want to be proven right? They certainly will not just roll over and say “ok, yes we all lied, killed, raped and now we’ll all give up our power and money…” really now?

For the record I am an American so I am free to say that we Americans can, at times, wallow in self-pity at the expense of our ego allowing a false comfort to blindly believing government lies for too long…. I unfortunately know many Americans who do just that 

Truth, eventually, will always win!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to DeMeeee For This Post:

jackovesk (6th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast