+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Division the oldest and best trick in the book!

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

Default Division the oldest and best trick in the book!

It seems that there is active campaign to divide people up into fighting groups!

This is the oldest and best trick in the book! Succumb to this trick and you have been got my friends.

Judge and you will be judged yourself!

Do I really have to write more!

Please stop building barriers between people on Avalon and on earth.

We all have a common goal and this is what we should focus on, we need to put our differences aside and unit in the war against humanity.

We have a common purpose!

This is a direct response to what has been happening here on Avalon and upon other sites if this thread needs to be closed or moved then that is fine!
    Last edited by chelmostef; 31st January 2011 at 09:51.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

7eagle14 (31st January 2011), Abhaya (31st January 2011), astrid (31st January 2011), bluesky1 (31st January 2011), bluestflame (31st January 2011), Fructedor (31st January 2011), Gajanana (31st January 2011), Inanna (3rd March 2011), Limor Wolf (31st January 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), Lost Soul (31st January 2011), magicmanx (3rd March 2011), mrmalco (3rd March 2011), Sidney (4th March 2011), ThePythonicCow (1st February 2011), Zook (31st January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Default Re: Division the oldest and best trick in the book!

Yes , indeed.

Let it be known that we know your game and we will NOT be divided.

We won't be fooled again.

We are one.

We are strong.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

chelmostef (31st January 2011), Fractalius (31st January 2011), jorr lundstrom (31st January 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), mrmalco (3rd March 2011), Zook (31st January 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't ever post, I'm one of those dirty lurkers. But...I must say, this commanded my attention so much so that I felt I must.

I strongly agree with this post; furthermore, I must plead with the members of this forum, please do not let yourself get duped. You humans are supposed to be better than that. The beginnings of adversity are all around you; surely you can feel it. Do not fall prey to the human condition, I beg of you.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aryslan For This Post:

astrid (31st January 2011), chelmostef (31st January 2011), Limor Wolf (31st January 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), uncleroach (3rd February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aryslan (here)
    I don't ever post, I'm one of those dirty lurkers.
    Me too I do a fare amount of lurking too!

Do not fall prey to the human condition, I beg of you.
    We need to call for solidarity, we can win this fight together.

And if someone from a government agency, police force, politician.... Even a banker! Wants to stand with us then come join our ranks. Let us not judge him for what he has done let us judge him for what is about to do!

Lets blow this whistle loud and strong, together we are thuder clap, apart we are a shout in the wind. (Or just pissing in the wind)
    Last edited by chelmostef; 31st January 2011 at 09:53.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

i'm one of the most untrusting people i know. i've spent a lot of time around liars, conmen, and general lowlifes. i wouldnt say i know every trick in the book because i dont,
    but i know a few of em. i'm well familiar with divide and rule, so i know exactly where you're coming from.
    i think this thread is born from a mixture of not wanting to be screwed over again, and also having the best interests of the collective at heart.
    i had a lot of doubts about charles. i was sure he was doing a number on us for a while, mainly because the net effect of whats happened on this forum,
    is exactly the same as it would be if he WAS doing a number on us. but along with all that a couple of other things have happened which have caused me to put some...
    of my doubts aside. the last thing was what he wrote about 'the force'. i have carried that with me for years. i never thought i would say anything about it on this site.
    then he writes about it. i didnt think i'd ever hear anyone mention it, especially charles.
    i would get on my knee's to convince you that at least that part of what he said, is absolutely true.
    i still have in the back of my mind thoughts of a contingency plan and damage limitation though.
    just because i'm presented with 'the ultimate truth' doesnt mean at some point i wont get done over. it could be used to lure someone like me.
    at the same time i'm able to go along with whats happening, while still proceeding with what i was doing before this whole thing started.
    if at any point it goes wrong, i can break away from it, and still be intact.
    it wouldnt be right though, if you guys lost out, when you only had your own safety, and the groups best interests at heart.

i know the illuminati have a way of playing the game where even if you realise you're being manipulated, and you rebel against it,
    you still end up playing right into their hands. its frustrating for me. Its like watching a magician on stage... i can see what he's doing,
    i just dont know how he's doing it.

this thread might end up just like that.
    your instincts fire up, you sense division, it concerns you and you set up this thread.
    instead of you being divided by someone, you end up dividing yourselves from the group.
    i'm not saying this to have a go at you, or to convince you to trust, where you have strong doubts,
    but this isnt the only way to proceed.
    thats kind of all i wanted to say
    steve
    Last edited by SKAWF; 31st January 2011 at 17:48.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

chelmostef (31st January 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), Sidney (4th March 2011), vericocha (31st January 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    It seems that there is active campaign to divide people up into fighting groups!

This is the oldest and best trick in the book! Succumb to this trick and you have been got my friends.

Judge and you will be judged yourself!

Do I really have to write more!

Please stop building barriers between people on Avalon and on earth.

We all have a common goal and this is what we should focus on, we need to put our differences aside and unit in the war against humanity.

We have a common purpose!

This is a direct response to what has been happening here on Avalon and upon other sites if this thread needs to be closed or moved that is fine!
    I agree completely, in principle, I've even tried unsuccessfully to walk the talk.

No one wants to listen.

The history of all this is poisonous.

The milk is spilt....damn it may as well be blood.

Members on various sites have bleeding wounds that no amount of bandages will heal.

This all plays into the hands of the PTB. They must love this fracturing of communities.

And what do the communities do? Why....they help it along.

People need to.....

1. Forgive

2. Forget

3. Join together what has been set asunder. In unity there is strength.....not empty words.....truth.

Play the 'us and them' game and you will perish and the PTB will win.

The goal is more important that any petty dispute.

You can't spout 'love and light, we all are one' in one breath and in the next say..."I'm going to tear your heart out" because of past hurts.

Grow TF up. Get past it, smoke a peace pipe or whatever but REUNITE.

I believe Bill has to take a lead here. No one knows more about this than he.

He needs a Gettysburg address type statement.

He needs to make it known that in truth it will not happen again.

Maybe Bill thinks that its enough to recruit new members. OK that's a good plan. Until you become aware of the rationale of many of the new members.

"Hi I'm new here, can I bathe in the aura of Charles?"

" Hi, I saw that a whole lot of people were joining every day, so I followed the crowd..."

"Hi, I joined just so I could ask Charles a question..."

There is no doubt that the talent level here is very high. Hundreds of members of very high quality spiritually attuned people.

And there are others elsewhere of exceptional quality as thinkers and as spiritual beings.

Sweeping, sweeping things under the carpet is not the answer.

Reconciliation is the answer.

I feel like I'm at the bottom of a deep well speaking out and all that reaches the top of the well is a weak whisper.

Fix the broken cup and fill it up again.

If you say no it can't be done, its because you haven't tried hard enough.

12. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hello, I'm a new member, and thank all other members, especially the older accounts, for their hospitality. What a shake up it would be potentially, and all murmurings expressing so are forgiven, though they never offended to begin with.
    Myself, I bowled on in and began posting, I apologise as a courtesy and on behalf of all of us newbies who might wish to be included, for any added inconvenience and chaos created.

That event in itself is interesting however.
    Icecold one thing to add to the I joined because list. I have noticed quite a few describing joining by stories of 'strange co-incidence'. Myself being one of those.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd March 2011), chelmostef (31st January 2011), Icecold (31st January 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Its so very easy to be critical and to be harsh and to destroy and kill things.

Its very easy to squash a caterpillar for being brown ugly and eating to much, it takes one second to take that chance of something truly beautiful away. But you try and build a flying living butterfly and see how hard that is.
    Last edited by chelmostef; 31st January 2011 at 13:23.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Fractalius (31st January 2011), greybeard (31st January 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), shijo (31st January 2011), SKAWF (31st January 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

I notice that there can be a lot of angst on this forum and a lot of bruised egos as a result.

Grain of salt folks. Take everything with a grain of salt and like chemlostef said, don't be judgmental. Don't let it upset you just because something someone writes here goes against your grain. Remember, we are all descended from the same divine spark of life and have more in common than that which separates us.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

chelmostef (31st January 2011), greybeard (31st January 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), sheddie (31st January 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    I notice that there can be a lot of angst on this forum and a lot of bruised egos as a result.

Grain of salt folks. Take everything with a grain of salt and like chemlostef said, don't be judgmental. Don't let it upset you just because something someone writes here goes against your grain. Remember, we are all descended from the same divine spark of life and have more in common than that which separates us.
    Yes that is what I am getting at...

It is very hard to not be judgemental as we can only work within our parameters of knowledge, but this doesn't mean someone is wrong its just we are looking at it from a different perspective.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)

Chelmsostef - Listen to what you've written. "war against humanity" Think about what you mean.

21. Link to Post #12
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

This is good. Identifying is good for division. All form of identification is good for division.
    Im a man , Im a woman, Im a teacher, Im a leader, I am this and am that. We speak of unity but
    take every chance to say we are this which means we are not that.
    If we dont dwell in our self, undivided, in unity how can we expect unity in the world. And how easy it is to split us
    if we are divided inside.

Jorr

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

chelmostef (3rd March 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), ponda (3rd March 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 times in 426 posts

Hi Icecold,

I appreciate that you care so sincerely.

I don't see it as broken Unfomfortable, yes.

An influx of new members and a unique process triggered by the Charles material has caused lots of waves - a tsunami even.

The material is highly emotive.

The method is unsettling.

The waves can get bumpy.

We are riding them.

It's a process.

Rough edges will get smoothed.

Bill has heroically been drawing 'lines in the sand'.

Things will settle.

In Peace and Appreciation.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aikya For This Post:

chelmostef (3rd March 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), ponda (3rd March 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    Chelmsostef - Listen to what you've written. "war against humanity" Think about what you mean.
    I do believe there is a war being waged against humanity <----that is what mean, which we/I/all of us need to unite and stand against. Hope that is more clear now

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Heartsong (1st February 2011), ponda (3rd March 2011), ThePythonicCow (1st February 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Perhaps this message is needed more now then ever.

Its a very messy thing that has happen here at Avalon.

I think it far to say we are hurt and perplexed in one way or another.

We are all looking for questions and answer to be able to judge which way to go.

We look to others for questions when we should be looking to ourselves, it may sound selfish but the answers are with us already.

We manifest want we and desire, think long and hard what you want to manifest, then make it so.

To me there is no doubt that there are dark forces at work at Avalon, you can see them.

These will and only work if we bow down to their presence.

Don't bow and don't play the game is the simplest and most easiest way.

Laugh and be merry is the most powerful protection of all.

Edit to Add - (Their are plenty of carrots for those who play dark games)
    Last edited by chelmostef; 3rd March 2011 at 12:09.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

ponda (3rd March 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Ok IMHO i think we are experiencing the passing of a wave of negative energy that is effecting each of us in different ways.There is a good chance that this will soon pass and things will quieten down and we will all feel better for the experience.This type of learning experience may return for increasingly shorter and shorter time spans as we approach 2012/13.It might be a good opportunity to watch ourselves closely during these testing periods.

cheers

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

chelmostef (3rd March 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

I don't ever post, I'm one of those dirty lurkers.
    No such thing. If you are here to study and don't post much, what is wrong with that?

Not a damn thing, I say.

Anyways, check this out.
    They say it isn't genuine, but even so, it is a good metaphor.

Quote Posted by Julius Caesar
    Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword.
    It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind.

And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry.
    Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so.

How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 3rd March 2011 at 09:15.

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Please, I beg you, stop building barriers between people on Avalon and on earth.

We all have a common goal, we should focus on this.

We all have a common purpose!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), ponda (3rd March 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by Julius Caesar
    Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war
    Caesar was a wise man as you are my friend.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Jake (3rd March 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

United we stand Divided we fall

+ Reply to Thread