+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Modern Vehicles and the EMP.

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Ivanhoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,834 times in 1,859 posts

Default Re: Modern Vehicles and the EMP.

Nick and anyone else,
    I apologise for introducing the "steam" question. I didn't mean to create a distraction from your dicussions of solar and green tech.
    Along the thought line of utilizing solar energy,... would the usage of parabolic mirrors to increase the intensity of the sun be viable with solar panels? Has anyone tried this?
    Do you think that focusing the sun in this manner might create overload or possibly burn or scorch the panels?
    Seems to me (and I'm a novice in ANYTHING electrical) that one could increase electrical generation by use of concentrating the available sunlight.
    Would use of parabolic mirrors in this kind of application damage a solar collector or cell?
    Just presenting some ideas here, hope they're not too distracting. I'm a novice.
    Thanks,
    Ivanhoe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivanhoe For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (25th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

I hardly dare jump into this "guys' discussion about the viability of motors, battery packs, solar panels and such. No wonder you lost all the women, eh?

A CME is not a destructive source. At risk is HAARP and the ability of dark forces to release EMP upon us. They know not what they do.

You must understand that new technologies will be revealed this year ~ 2011 ~ that revolutionize every concept of energy, power, and utility. We are not going back into the stone age again. We did that over and over and over and it's done, okay? While they may at some point be an outage of short duration, we are under the watchful eye of Divine Intervention and things will get much, much, better ahead and not worse. You can worry your cute little pointy heads about it ~ I have one, too, so please don't take offense. But it would be a better use of your time ~ imagining new creations that do not usurp blood from Mother Earth to run. There is probably a method we will be taught to convert old toys into using new energy sources ~ so they won't just be put into the trash heap but I'm not sure what that might look like. We will soon see new vistas and have great joy in the new discoveries such as zero-point gravity, free energy, and intergalactic travel. Think about what it will feel like to become Galactic Citizens. And stop falling into the old patterns that no longer serve us.

And now I will go play with my kittens and leave you masters of the universe to sort things out on your own or wait, could that be a really bad idea ; ) xoxox
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 25th February 2011 at 20:41.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

modwiz (27th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote We are not going back into the stone age again. We did that over and over and over and it's done, okay?
    Ok. I'm fine as long as I get to continue to play with the latest and greatest toys.

--sjkted

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (25th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Hey, that's a promise!
    I am regretful of my pointy head comment and ask forgiveness. Even I am offended ; ) xoxox
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    I actually have a spare alternator for my early 80s diesel. I was going to put it for sale on eBay, but this thread has convinced me otherwise. What do you guys think is the best way to protect it? I was thinking of wrapping it in foil or putting it in the fridge in my bug out motorhome (which is usually turned off).

--sjkted
    Do you have an old microwave? Old microwaves make great storage devices against EMF pulse.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Lord Sidious (26th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    Australia Avalon Member TWINNICK's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ivanhoe (here)
    Nick and anyone else,
    I apologise for introducing the "steam" question. I didn't mean to create a distraction from your dicussions of solar and green tech.
    Along the thought line of utilizing solar energy,... would the usage of parabolic mirrors to increase the intensity of the sun be viable with solar panels? Has anyone tried this?
    Do you think that focusing the sun in this manner might create overload or possibly burn or scorch the panels?
    Seems to me (and I'm a novice in ANYTHING electrical) that one could increase electrical generation by use of concentrating the available sunlight.
    Would use of parabolic mirrors in this kind of application damage a solar collector or cell?
    Just presenting some ideas here, hope they're not too distracting. I'm a novice.
    Thanks,
    Ivanhoe

G'day,

You don't have to apologize for anything, it was a good idea and we may have to do the steam engine thingy to kick us off, but I just had thoughts of thousands of steam engines springing up all over the place with everybody burning everything in site, but thats just me being extremest like I do every now and then (LOL).

If we had one main steam engine plant in every community that generated power for the people and the size of the community was not overly large and we had some form of renewable fuel that grew quickly I can't see why it couldn't work for a time until we get better energy devices organized.

Mind you we would have to deal with the smoke and pollution, like filters on the smoke stacks and the ash could be mixed in with fertilizer and animal poop.

Now as far as I know a solar panel looses its efficiency as the temp gets hotter so a parabolic reflector needs to be far enough away from the panels so it doesn't get over heated and drop its output, you want maximum efficiency from each panel in the bank.

I'm not sure of the limits but I believe a 25 degree day with bright sunlight will be good, a 35- 40+ day and I know from my nephews panels they loose efficiency. not a great deal but it does tax them. And I'm talking C not F temps here so if the panels are kept cool they will perform well in good sunlight.

To be honest I'm a little worried that we may not have too much sunlight around after the volcano's spit the dummy and all the rest of the sky's covered in pollution from the earth changes.

Me thinks for a time we will be doin the manual labor thing until we get some semblance of order again.

..Nick..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TWINNICK For This Post:

Ivanhoe (26th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    I hardly dare jump into this "guys' discussion about the viability of motors, battery packs, solar panels and such. No wonder you lost all the women, eh?

A CME is not a destructive source. At risk is HAARP and the ability of dark forces to release EMP upon us. They know not what they do.

You must understand that new technologies will be revealed this year ~ 2011 ~ that revolutionize every concept of energy, power, and utility. We are not going back into the stone age again. We did that over and over and over and it's done, okay? While they may at some point be an outage of short duration, we are under the watchful eye of Divine Intervention and things will get much, much, better ahead and not worse. You can worry your cute little pointy heads about it ~ I have one, too, so please don't take offense. But it would be a better use of your time ~ imagining new creations that do not usurp blood from Mother Earth to run. There is probably a method we will be taught to convert old toys into using new energy sources ~ so they won't just be put into the trash heap but I'm not sure what that might look like. We will soon see new vistas and have great joy in the new discoveries such as zero-point gravity, free energy, and intergalactic travel. Think about what it will feel like to become Galactic Citizens. And stop falling into the old patterns that no longer serve us.

And now I will go play with my kittens and leave you masters of the universe to sort things out on your own or wait, could that be a really bad idea ; ) xoxox

G'day Darla,

HHmmmm me thinks someone has inside info !

Actually I think when the sun spits a big fat X class CME at us it will hurt! and we did the alternative energy thingy back earlier on in the thread and yes I agree with you about having to find zero point energy and other means to leave Mother Earth to heel.

I would love to have my own ute that hovers above the ground and is as quiet as a mouse and runs on free powerful energy, imagine no more roads to build, no more tire track, no more pollution from all the replacable parts on vehicles, no coolant to dump, no oil to dump, that is a dream of mine.

Well maybe not the stone age but at least we wont be pushing buttons to get what we want for a while(LOL),and my heads not pointy(he says feeling the top of his head)(LOL).

Haarp is a problem and I'm sure they are going to put it into overdrive before to long,(and they know exactly what they are doing) with any luck someone out there will deflect the wave of ELF straight back down upon their DUMBS and weld the doors shut so they can't get in Ha Ha Ha ! that will stuff them up, then they will have to deal with billions of very NOT happy citizens who have woken up to the BS they have been doing to the world for ages.

Well one can hope can't he?. So tell us any inside info you might have about our divine friends Darla because I'm not real keen about jumping on a shuttle and buzzing off to Mars or anywhere else for that matter!!

I think we all came here to do a job so to speak and our divine family is always with us to guide us and help us through the quogmire and if I leave this vehicle(body) behind then thats what was supposed to happen and I go off to do something else.

..Nick..

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Thanks for the info Nick.
    I agree, most people wouldn't be too concerned with how the waste (smoke, ash, etc.) from a steam plant would be handled.
    I've always thought that even in todays manufacturing processes that filters should be applied to smokestacks and vents to reduce pollution, but ceo's are always looking at the bottom line per expences vesus profit. That's greed for ya!
    I've got ideas about recycling steam vapor via distillation and using ash for cement additives (as long as it isn't too acidic) but that's just it, they're just ideas.
    Actually I like your idea of using solar to heat boilers. So simple it's smart! LOL That's one application where mirrors could probably be used to great effect.
    Hahaha Gives a whole new meaning to smoke and mirrors.
    By the way, I believe you are in N.Z aren't you? Are you O.K. after the earthquake? Looks like Christchurch got hit pretty hard. Hope you and your's are allright!

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ivanhoe (here)
    Thanks for the info Nick.
    I agree, most people wouldn't be too concerned with how the waste (smoke, ash, etc.) from a steam plant would be handled.
    I've always thought that even in todays manufacturing processes that filters should be applied to smokestacks and vents to reduce pollution, but ceo's are always looking at the bottom line per expences vesus profit. That's greed for ya!
    I've got ideas about recycling steam vapor via distillation and using ash for cement additives (as long as it isn't too acidic) but that's just it, they're just ideas.
    Actually I like your idea of using solar to heat boilers. So simple it's smart! LOL That's one application where mirrors could probably be used to great effect.
    Hahaha Gives a whole new meaning to smoke and mirrors.
    By the way, I believe you are in N.Z aren't you? Are you O.K. after the earthquake? Looks like Christchurch got hit pretty hard. Hope you and your's are allright!
    G'day,

No I'm in Australia, yeh smoke and mirrors, I like that.

Mind you if the Ice age comes like they are saying we might not have to much sunlight to be used for heating water, and after fires caused by pole shift or earth changes burning forests we might not have anything left to burn so we are back to square one again.

According to Darla there is some new technology about to come into the mainstream market for us plebs to put to use, I am thinking it has to do with magnetics or universal energy, I hope so.

..Nick..

15. Link to Post #50
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Think Big....

It is not difficult to build a large Faraday cage as long as you follow the rules.

http://www.amper.com.tr/eng/faraday_cage-140.htm

That is a GARAGE SIZED Faraday cage is not rocket science.

Its just bigger.

I've seen large buildings in Florida that are ideal Faraday cages.

16. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

we would be f»«ked !
    Chris....... Free your mind

17. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Think Big....

It is not difficult to build a large Faraday cage as long as you follow the rules.

http://www.amper.com.tr/eng/faraday_cage-140.htm

That is a GARAGE SIZED Faraday cage is not rocket science.

Its just bigger.

I've seen large buildings in Florida that are ideal Faraday cages.

Thanks, I already have some organized, plus an old microwave oven for the small stuff.

..Nick..

18. Link to Post #53
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

It is my understanding that a internal combustion engine can be modified with a rotary inlet valve and flash point boiler to run on steam, and it will be more efficient than internal combustion using the same fuel..(for the same power output. an average V8 could produce over 500hp on TWO cylinders using this system (there is no need to use all cylinders))

You may ask why this is not done more commonly......me too....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011)

20. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Hmmm,
    My brother has an old (60's) Austin Healy 4 banger and trannie in the garage...... Might be worth experimenting with if I can talk him into letting me have it.
    Plus he's a master tool and die maker. Used to work "hot" jobs for GM. I wonder...

21. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

http://www.coatesengine.com/technology.html

G'day,

HHhmmmm, interesting idea, I just had a look at this^. Although I think getting 500+ HP out of two cylinders would put a hell of a lot of strain on the rest of the motor and drive train.

It is more efficient though, Yeh makes you wonder why every manufacturer of 2 and 4 stroke motors don't use this system, + less pollution as well, thanks for that one Wolf_rt.

..Nick..

22. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,417 times in 32,917 posts

-------

Hi, All:

This (link below) is by far the best summary I've ever seen about EMP protection facts and fallacies.

By reading this long, detailed article three times through (and it does take that to digest it all), I've learned more than I ever knew before. The author, Jerry Emanuelson, has been researching the subject for 30 years. Very highly recommended.

http://www.futurescience.com/emp/emp-protection.html

Here's a download link for the whole article -- do download and archive.

http://projectavalon.net/EMP_Electro...Protection.pdf
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th December 2011 at 15:57.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ivanhoe (13th December 2011), kanishk (14th December 2011), mab777 (13th December 2011), NewFounderHome (16th December 2011), nomadguy (20th December 2011), seko (13th December 2011), Turcurulin (17th March 2012), wolf_rt (25th February 2013), Yoda (14th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3