Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Found: Classified Document re Magnetic Polar Shift

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Alkhemist's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Found: Classified Document re Magnetic Polar Shift

Hello, everyone. I didn't intend for my first post to be this, but I just came across an intriguing document here:

http://www.ayess.com/HighRisk/ImmEarthThreat.pdf

I'm doing my best to hunt down the author for a new copy since most of it is blacked out, but so far no luck. If real, this explains the bee, bird, and fish deaths we're seeing around the globe.

If anyone has any further information on this document, or knows how to find the full version, please let me know.

What do the rest of you think about this?

~ Alkhemist

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Alkhemist For This Post:

Abhaya (31st January 2011), aikya (31st January 2011), aroundthetable (31st January 2011), bestbeforedate (1st February 2011), Icecold (1st February 2011), kusmataji (2nd February 2011), magicmanx (1st February 2011), nooneofconsequence (31st January 2011), shadowstalker (31st January 2011), waverider5469 (31st January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Found: Classified Document re Magnetic Polar Shift

what is most disconcerting to me is the north magnetic pole has moved 25 miles towards Russia this year and the south mp has only moved three miles!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

anikohu (1st February 2011), kusmataji (2nd February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Alkhemist's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep, it seems a bit "off," doesn't it?

What I found really interesting here is the reference to the deaths of bees, birds, and fish, which could offer an explanation for what we're starting to see.

I searched for the author, but could find no info on him. The domain name of the website belongs to a modular shelter company, which is interesting in and of itself. I hope someone here takes this seriously enough to find more information.

~Alkhemist

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting and yet incomplete and full of assumptions. It makes me wonder however:

1. Is CO2 based global warming and the carbon credit scam just a smoke screen for the real problem, which would have people much more concerned. Never let a crisis go to waste.

2. Is it possiblethat the the government is actually trying to save us with chemtrail spraying of reflective metal particles and increased cloud cover created by HAARP? (does not seem possible that they would do something to protect the slaves.)

When the MSM published the news article about the Tampa airport having to relable one of its runways, they said that the north magnetic pole had moved 40 miles toward Russia. (25 or 40, it still seems like a lot). It also makes me wonder if our magnetosphere is internally generated or induced from the center of the galaxy, since Uranus has the same magnetic pole alignment as the earth even though it rotates at 90 degrees to earth.... it makes sense that all of our magnetic fields are created by induction rather than an internal "dynamo". Our crossing the center plane of the galaxy might be the critical factor and would align more with some who claim the poles shift every 10,000 to 13,000 years instead of every 500,000 to 700,000 years.
    Last edited by nooneofconsequence; 31st January 2011 at 22:20.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nooneofconsequence For This Post:

Alkhemist (3rd February 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Croatia Deactivated
    Thanks

Don't know if this is genuine document but as far as oxygen is concerned, where I live we've been experiencing some pockets of low oxygen that messes up people with heart conditions and all plant life. Is it related to magnetics or the chemtrails? I believe the later.

Isn't it funny how in that old Sumerian tale the Gods mined gold as the reflective material for their atmosphere and now we have to spray aluminum in ours?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to romina For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (2nd February 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Aluminum blocks.

Gold enhances.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (2nd February 2011), kusmataji (2nd February 2011), romina (31st January 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I remember hearing about a mass coronal ejection that was to affect earth in the fall of 2010.. These videos were taken just before that I think.https://youtube.com/watch?v=JsAke...25712D0B0DE2D0. https://youtube.com/watch?v=y8mnD-QQnDY. This doc. could be legit, but who knows. Just thought the fish coincidence was worth a look.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to waverider5469 For This Post:

14. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Fred259 (1st February 2011), greybeard (31st January 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd February 2011), witchy1 (1st February 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by nooneofconsequence (here)
    Interesting and yet incomplete and full of assumptions. It makes me wonder however:

1. Is CO2 based global warming and the carbon credit scam just a smoke screen for the real problem, which would have people much more concerned. Never let a crisis go to waste.

2. Is it possiblethat the the government is actually trying to save us with chemtrail spraying of reflective metal particles and increased cloud cover created by HAARP? (does not seem possible that they would do something to protect the slaves.)

When the MSM published the news article about the Tampa airport having to relable one of its runways, they said that the north magnetic pole had moved 40 miles toward Russia. (25 or 40, it still seems like a lot). It also makes me wonder if our magnetosphere is internally generated or induced from the center of the galaxy, since Uranus has the same magnetic pole alignment as the earth even though it rotates at 90 degrees to earth.... it makes sense that all of our magnetic fields are created by induction rather than an internal "dynamo". Our crossing the center plane of the galaxy might be the critical factor and would align more with some who claim the poles shift every 10,000 to 13,000 years instead of every 500,000 to 700,000 years.

SAVE US????? OMG I needed a good laugh today. thank you

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fred259 (1st February 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Philippines Avalon Member joelmags's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry. search dead ended at los alamos national laboratory. maybe someone knows more?

19. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Hi,

The paper is almost all blackened, but. If you go to the source's site, here: http://www.ayess.com/ It becomes most interesting. Just have a quick look.

A search about Andrew Vallee doesn't reveal much, but here is a quick search about Ayess Industries:

Quotes from : http://www.ayess.com/NAS.htm

"The NAS is a project of global proportion. Much of the framework (over 100 proprietary technologies) for the system has been completed, however, significant resources are needed to launch this anti-terror, anti-crime project. The great aspect of the NAS is that it has no limitations and allows governments to add operational modules in very cost effective ways. Such modules could include all aspects of government from health care, education, law enforcement, electoral, purchasing, accountability, fraud prevention and numerous others. The potential savings are literally mind-boggling, especially as they represent annual savings. It is estimated that if the NAS was fully implemented within the USA it could save the domestic economy and tax payers over a quarter of a trillion dollars a year. There are numerous countries for which the National Access System has already been pinpointed. These countries are looking at band aid solutions that are not only inferior, but extremely expensive. Only Ayess has intellectual unique proprietary technologies and cost-effective solutions to make National Security a reality. One of the primary benefits of the National Access System is the ability to 'GIVE BACK' to the host countries much of the cost of the system through efficiencies developed throughout government and the massive reduction in losses to governments due to fraud etc.. For national security all Ayess solutions surpass the recommendations of the 9/11 commission and do so at a significantly lower cost than competing companies have brought forward. The Ayess Research Think Tank analyzes hundreds of threat scenarios and ensures that its solutions are capable of suppressing these threats. The National Access System also flags fraud risks within the population for law enforcement assessments. The ability to apprehend criminal elements within society faster then any other system known to man today and doing it without invading the privacy of the people. The NATIONAL ACCESS SYSTEM by Ayess is the inevitable evolution of government." End of the quotes.

And more here: http://express-press-release.net/4/2...%20Forward.php

2000 Jobs Up For Grabs - New Proposed Factory for Ayess Moves Forward.

Released on = September 14, 2004, 9:32 am
    Press Release Author = Clare Troiani - Freelance

$300 Million U.S Factory Location Search underway. An estimated 2000 New factory jobs plus 600 other ancillary jobs nationwide, Production of one million low cost housing units for the poor. Press Release Body = Ayess Industries International is now reviewing initial offers from many States and Cities that have showed an interest in hosting it’s estimated $300 million U.S. factory which is estimated to create upward of 2000 new jobs directly and an additional 600+ assembly support jobs nationwide. This factory site review marks the company’s next step for moving forward on it’s press release made back on Aug 1st, 2004. Until now, no real cost effective solution has ever been
    devised to finally eliminate homelessness in North America and all at a cost less than what is currently being spent annually on the problem. Ayess plans on using several of its patents & patent pending technologies it has developed and purchased for its primary business lines in the National Security Sector within the proposed factory which would allow it to produce private, secure housing units at the lowest cost in the developed world
    ." end of the quotes.

Houses for the poors, reduce social cost of poverty, housing for ultimate protection against all kinds of threats, etc... Who profits? Disasters can be lucrative some might understand.

I find it dubious that the document is genuine, 1 page of talks about effect, but so little about the cause

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 31st January 2011 at 23:57.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Alkhemist (3rd February 2011), ascendingstarseed (1st February 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Magnetic Mayhem

Quote Posted by Alkhemist (here)
    Classified Document re Magnetic Polar Shift
    ~ Alkhemist

Hi Alkhemist and fellow members.

I think its plausible, but insufficient data to make any judgement.

There is a video report online, which may help you understand the magnetic events causing bird/animal deaths. I know there is also speculation that HAARP may be responsible, but it is very interesting to see how these theories backed up with scientific data, actually work out.

It is called, 'Magnetic Mayhem'

researched by Chantelle Day?

Here is an outline of this amazing woman, who simply did a little research

I'm a volunteer at a local public tv station. I report weather. I did this report cause I felt compelled to and posted it on youtube, frankly I never expected so many to even view it. The whole point is I am an every day person that put the pieces together. Someone want to pay me to do a "better" version, fine.

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3

22. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gardunk (here)
    what is most disconcerting to me is the north magnetic pole has moved 25 miles towards Russia this year and the south mp has only moved three miles!

Hi gardunk,
    I can confirm that i have also seen this evidence, it's quite intriguing, isn't it?
    Wonder if that could explain why the North Pole is melting, yet the South Pole (containing 90% of fresh water on Earth), is actually expanding?

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Alkhemist (here)
    Hello, everyone. I didn't intend for my first post to be this, but I just came across an intriguing document here:

http://www.ayess.com/HighRisk/ImmEarthThreat.pdf

I'm doing my best to hunt down the author for a new copy since most of it is blacked out, but so far no luck. If real, this explains the bee, bird, and fish deaths we're seeing around the globe.

If anyone has any further information on this document, or knows how to find the full version, please let me know.

~ Alkhemist
    This is categorically, definitely, absolutely, not a classified document.

One of many examples in the small amount of text there:

(quoted verbatim)
    Forcing many to be misguided in travels birds flying to high and dropping from the sky due to oxygen deficiency.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st February 2011 at 00:08.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alkhemist (3rd February 2011), Fred259 (1st February 2011), magicmanx (1st February 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 times in 426 posts

I've managed to trace the author, Andrew Vallee. He's the CEO of Ayess Industries International Corporation.
    Link: http://finance.dir.groups.yahoo.com/...k/message/3943 (name, company address and Vallee's email is at the bottom of the page).

As he authored the article, it could be an in-house document, or a document he has prepared for a client? The company seemingly works closely with government and is involved in risk assessment and emergency relief supplies amongst a number of other things. They also have a division called 'National Security Division'.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to aikya For This Post:

27. Link to Post #16
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

The Document linked with this thread came out a decade ago,
    has no corroborating names, organisations or links. and is completely untraceable
    It also reads like classic propaganda

Here is some info on the company who hosts the file
    Quote Ayess Industries International was formed in Canada in 2001 from several small Ontario and Michigan companies and incorporated in Delaware in 2004.

Over a Decade of Developments, Since 1997 Millions have been spent on research and development through Ayess and its predecessors. These developments have created numerous new proprietary, environmentally sound technologies that have allowed Ayess to bring forward plans for the worlds first high volume environmentally friendly housing factory and what is believed to be the world's most advance national security system that also allows adoptable modules to be added. Modules that help governments reduce budgets while improving all around efficiencies throughout the nation and economy. The company also has created unique combinations of existing and future technologies that continue to show promise for future products and industries.

Ayess has been developing this umbrella of technologies and solutions to help support governments around the globe with the transition to a stable socio-capitalism system which will better prepare them for the coming unfunded liabilities crises in the next decade and help to maintain or restore stability during financial bailouts of States, Provinces etc....

The company presently is made up of four divisions, three related national security and a social economic stability division with the focus of reducing the risk of civil unrest or total anarchy from occurring in the future.

The Ayess housing division deals with governments, corporate entities, international organizations and individual groups who are seeking solutions to housing shortages or new ways to reduce the social housing costs and budgets. These shortages may arise from growing affordable housing needs (G7 countries), disaster relief (globally), growth restricted economies due to labor shortages (Dubai, Alberta), remote business locations or a desire to provide employee housing as a work incentive.
    http://www.ayess.com/

The author of the linked pdf in the OP is Andrew Vallee - CEO Ayess Industries International Corp

Last edited by Richard; 1st February 2011 at 00:35.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

Alkhemist (3rd February 2011), Fred259 (1st February 2011), JohnBlues (1st February 2011), magicmanx (1st February 2011), witchy1 (1st February 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

The tone of it seems to be an attempt to frighten people. If this were real ,why is there such a huge effort to get control of the food supply if we all ded already?

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Ayess Industries have developed security camera systems which monitor the london underground. From their website-
    'If a purse is stolen from a woman on a platform within the system, the system has the capability of providing police with a complete list of all people who were in that station at the same time'
    Well that is good news- a company investing in technology to stop ladies having their purses stolen. Nothing at all to do with spying on people of course

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

32. Link to Post #19
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 times in 412 posts

I concur with the many views here. This does not pass the smell test. It does NOT read like an internally written professional document at all. Both in presentation and content. Yes, the earth's magnetic field is weakening... but it has been for decades. I do not think the sudden mass animal deaths are related to the weakening of the field that has been ongoing for over a century.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast