+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 3 11 LastLast

Thread: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default Re: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

Why not start a thread about Sam and get this one back on topic. You could call it I am Sam! and rant all day on it without subjecting us all to this energy.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

2. Link to Post #42
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Why not start a thread about Sam and get this one back on topic. You could call it I am Sam! and rant all day on it without subjecting us all to this energy.
    I second that cos I'm getting bored with this. Lets get back to something more interesting, i.e the title of this thread.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

My thoughts on the Deagle interview: He was truly hyped up about what he had to say, and he was all over the board. His bottom line sounded "to me" like we are doomed unless we ALL as a race of beings come together in some sort of unity and bring about change. "I" felt like he is saying that unless we follow his insights the race of humanity will be wiped out. I thought it was very dark even though he tried to lighten it up with some of his humor. For those that dared to listen to it what did you hear?
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

4. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My thoughts on the Deagle interview: He was truly hyped up about what he had to say, and he was all over the board. His bottom line sounded "to me" like we are doomed unless we ALL as a race of beings come together in some sort of unity and bring about change. "I" felt like he is saying that unless we follow his insights the race of humanity will be wiped out. I thought it was very dark even though he tried to lighten it up with some of his humor. For those that dared to listen to it what did you hear?
    What I heard sounded like the truth and reality......people have stopped looking at reality and have gone within....conquering fear is to face up to reality i.e catastrophes....survival is key

5. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    To put that in reverse: nothing I know contradicts any of his data.
    Lets see, I am listening now the 2nd time to the recording, the first was just casually but now i register the details.

1) How is precession doing anything to us? afaik precession is not a accelerated movement - no forces are generated (not my expertise though)
    2) Dwarf star the mass of 20 earth? Jupiter has 317.8 Earths mass and is not a dwarf star
    3) anything the size of 20 earth inside the jupiter orb should be visible with binoculars
    4) if all those satelites have already seen it where are the pics you can see online? a link would end this discussion
    5) why is it invisible? doesnt it reflect sunlight like all celestial bodies in the visible spectrum? its not a black hole...
    6) referencing Fulford - the master of predictions that dont come to pass (Kissinger is dead, no he's not, he is, no he isnt ..)
    7) Not by fire but by ice - I have read it. IMO its scientifically highly questionable (again, I'm no expert on that)
    8) pluto is NOT an oort cloud object - oort is ~1 lightyear away from us
    9) I also like the electric universe theory - but he is stretching it. (I read all the books about it he cited in the beginning)
    if anything i believe a dust cloud could have such an effect, not this "dwarf star"
    10) earth is a nuclear reactor because of uranium? the uranium we use is ENRICHED. natural uranium doesnt get that hot.
    11) 29:00 the weather patterns he descibes is NOT what we are seeing.
    maybe its coming but its not here yet.
    12) highly suspicious but have to check: UV kills phytoplakton en mass
    13) 38:00 all those HUGE underground facilities, coordinates? where is the excavated
    material? nobody saw anything in the vincinity? no eyewitnesses at all?
    14) getting a strong denial is a sign for truth? what are they supposed to say?? its a
    double bind.
    15) 40:00 we know that ... who is WE? lots of autrageous statements with zero sources
    16) black hole/white hole? I dont believe in singularities ...
    17 Plasma discharge thru the ocean? correct me if I'm wrong but afaik plasma doesnt
    even get thru the earth atmosphere. plasma is nuclei without electron shells. they
    live at high temperatures and/or low densities.
    18) 44:00 You need to distract the population from the fact that you go underground
    into cities that nobody knows exist and that you could hide throuout the time of their
    creation - but when you all disappear into them in your free-fall elevators the
    sleeping people will all of a sudden interfere?? how? I think its a bit of an overdose
    to create war and pestilence and hunger and whatnot as a DISTRACTION.
    19) the magnetic flip of the earth is not nearly as fast as that of the sun. there is
    no synchronicity there.
    20) 59:00 didnt he say before that the nemesis is in the asteriod belt? then it was
    below the ecliptic, now it has a lot of debries like COMETS (plural) around it - and
    its close to the MARS orb. we should be seing it with naked eyes. what a spectacular
    view when it collides with all the asteriods. The Comets alone would be worth watching
    - why isnt anyone seeing anything yet? youtube should be flooded, not just with one or
    two little thingies.
    21) 60:00 you dont have to be good at differential calculus, its BASIC to calculate
    the acceleration of a stellar object given a few points and times along its path.
    so whats the result? why not just state it?
    22) In 12 month???? they should have been on it since a year or more.
    23) we have 9 bodies? 5th dimensional body? and he knows this because? (it sounds like
    gurdjieff)
    24) 68:00 new physical theories? where do they come from? this is not what Heim
    teaches <bigsmile>
    25) 69 oh, now he cites Kaku. plus a lot of channeled stuff. how does he know all
    that? sources?
    26) the council of WHAT? not the FOL or GFL or ashtar? another one?
    numerous people here rise up in arms whenever someone channels - but not if DEAGLE
    says he stands in FRONT of that council? physicaly? in spirit? proof?
    27) 71:00 wait - we are generating our own reality? and we can be influenced to choose
    badly? didnt SETH say that in 1963? yet Deagle deems it necessary to ask Bill Ryan if
    he FOLLOWS on that - twice. OK, what does that say about our Bills?
    Ryan will probably blame me of being negative but i'm just pointing something out
    here.
    29) I am not saying what he says is wrong, I am just saying its all cold coffee.
    If I want spiritual guidance I wont call "Dr. Bill".
    30) 76:00 now Deagle knows THE TRUTH (capitals) - I heard that before. I didnt
    believe it then.
    31) OK, lets do a little calculation here. according to Deagle the brown dwarf left
    the ooort cloud 5 years ago. now its inside the jupiter orbit.
    50.000 AU in 5 years, thats 10.000 AU in 1 year, thats 10.000 times earth-sun in one
    year, thats 27 AU per DAY !!! it was accelerating and because I dont know the rate of
    acceleration i will be generous and allow a huge error of a factor of TEN. thats still
    2.7 AU per day.
    it will hit tomorrow if its now at the mars orbit!!!!!

I went up to minute 82 of 147.
    thats enough for today.

some of the stuff i am remarking on may be incorrect from my side but the sheer mass
    of it is stunning.

And to top it: Deagle doesnt say a THING I havnt heard elsewhere.

Good night and good luck.

-sam
    Last edited by samvado; 20th April 2010 at 18:44.

6. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

we are doomed unless we ALL as a race of beings come together in some sort of unity and bring about change.
    We don't need a whistle blower to tell us that ... I forgot to add to my previous post ... we ourselves are the best whistle blowers ... look more often inward instead of expecting the answer from an outside source ...

The Neanderthal went extinct because they never changed anything (Ian X. Lungold) ... so let's bring about change, do it different this time and let's not be too dependent on whistle blowers (as soon as a source is deemed reliable and trustworthy it is prone to infiltration anyway).

7. Link to Post #47
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Deagle is always hyper. Although its again a big mix of everthing, he sounds more positive than before.
    When i heard him first time, i was shocked about his doom and gloom outlook. Sounded like a panic-attack to drive you into his nutrition-pack-purchase.
    I am waiting to see the articles on his website, which should proof the coming of NEMESIS.
    I always wonder how such a massive body can come so many times into the solar-system without causing chaos in the orbits. I am highly sceptical of that, but open. I witnessed the heavy hand on you-tube regarding a vid from the SPT, the southpole telescope. I watched it, and when i wanted to download it the next day, it was gone. it was put up again by another channel, which was also taken down. I am NOT talking about the Nibirushock vid, which had a similar fate.
    so, lets see what the new links at clayandiron will show, will clay become flesh or remain iron?

Last edited by bashi; 20th April 2010 at 17:25.

8. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

+1

Sorry Sam...!

9. Link to Post #49
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny d (here)
    +1

Sorry Sam...!

Do you know a super power with three letters?

SAM

Last edited by bashi; 20th April 2010 at 21:36.

10. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

like it or not, samvado is on topic...

i remember specially announced interview with dr deagle on october 4th last year (PC)..nothing became of what he so frantically waned of.. you just knew it wouldn't....

he may have some mental issues that he is not aware of...particularly because he regards himself a prophet in the first place..that always troubles me ... i am on the irreverent slant...l

11. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

an important thing to realise is that there are a huge number of contributing factors to what will happen in the coming months and years and our human intelligence and psyche is not able to process even a fraction of what contributes to the coming times...you can get as scientific as you like about pole shifts but there are spiritual forces interacting with "science" that can change all that scientifc analysis in a second so that it becomes largely obsolete and trivial....we have witnessed theorists and whistleblowers consistently proven to be wrong...let's face it we make it up as we go along and our Higher spiritual families and selves have contributing influences beyond our wildest dreams...live in the present and tune in to your Greater Self..all is well no matter what occurs

12. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

The universe can change as it pleases, in my opinion. Laws that never seemed possible might appear one day and seem like they were always there.

Like [Isuddenly[/I] living in a world that 'suffers' from no fly zones due to volcanic ash.

Did anyone ever see a programme about this scientific fact/event? If you'd have told me ten years ago you could have an event where all planes are grounded in Europe for six days, I'd have raised my eyebrows. All the Discovery channels and science programmes and I don't remember any covering this.

Were all flights grounded when Mount St Helen's blew in the 80'S ? For five days?

But I never read about the possibility of this in any daily paper, or school textbook.

People worry about chemtrails and then suddenly, the skies are clear. For all we know, in one reality, this volcano could continue for years, keeping planes on the floor. Who's to say that is not possible? What of the illuminati plans to poison us then?

So I do not think that we really know how the universe truly works, but it comforts us to think that we do.

Science is always doing this to us. We think we are just 'refining' our existing knowledge, but who's to say the universe isn't inventing these new rules as it goes along ?!

How would you know the difference ?

:0

13. Link to Post #53
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kulapops (here)
    Were all flights grounded when Mount St Helen's blew in the 80'S ? For five days?

But I never read about the possibility of this in any daily paper, or school textbook.
    We didn't have Health and BLOODY Safety back then

14. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

After I listened to this video (thanks Bill) my first thought was which timeline is he describing? Not the timeline I plan to be on. I have to remind myself that this is just his estimate and as prior posts have said many factors are playing out here so it will be interesting to see what exactly happens. I just wish he would turn the fear factor on so high.

15. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

I meant to say turn down the fear factor.

16. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    I meant to say turn down the fear factor.
    Hehe! Point taken. I had similar reactions to Deagle's material when I first encountered it. I made a point to listen to his show regularly so I could sort out what he was saying. Without going into detail (I'd like to start a thread about his show which I find alternately entertaining, informative, irritating and even deadly boring), I'd say I've become immune to the adrenal quality of his analysis as a result. If you don't have the time or patience to model this exercise, I highly recommend it's outcome by whatever means!

In other words: See to it that when you sort through information that it is useful to you and that it doesn't end up using you.

17. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)
    Hehe! Point taken. I had similar reactions to Deagle's material when I first encountered it. I made a point to listen to his show regularly so I could sort out what he was saying. Without going into detail (I'd like to start a thread about his show which I find alternately entertaining, informative, irritating and even deadly boring), I'd say I've become immune to the adrenal quality of his analysis as a result. If you don't have the time or patience to model this exercise, I highly recommend it's outcome by whatever means!

In other words: See to it that when you sort through information that it is useful to you and that it doesn't end up using you.
    I think Dr DEAGLE IS SPEAKING THE TRUTH AND SHOWING US REALITY
    LOL
    BLUE

18. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    I think Dr DEAGLE IS SPEAKING THE TRUTH AND SHOWING US REALITY
    LOL
    BLUE
    and people are hitting on me for my comments. what do you mean when you say "I think" - because you cant possibly mean what I mean when I use that word. it is speaking volumes that there are any number of sarcastic remarks - from the usual suspects I might add, but nobody says a word that would debunk what I have written. is this a religious forum with whatever Bill Ryan puts out has to be OK or even gets credit beyond the provable and/or obvious because it is sanctioned by HIM?

I have now gotten TWO invites from "themistsofavalon" prophecising that I will soon be banned for my open critical stance towards nonsense like that Deagle interview. I have politely declined because I dont need yet another kindergarden. the only other voice of reason I recognize here, bashi, remains suspiciously silent although I invited him to look at my post and point out possible mistakes. so is it true that whoever opposes BILL is declared "negative" and "oppressive" like in scientology? we will see I guess.

19. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    and people are hitting on me for my comments. what do you mean when you say "I think" - because you cant possibly mean what I mean when I use that word. it is speaking volumes that there are any number of sarcastic remarks - from the usual suspects I might add, but nobody says a word that would debunk what I have written. is this a religious forum with whatever Bill Ryan puts out has to be OK or even gets credit beyond the provable and/or obvious because it is sanctioned by HIM?

I have now gotten TWO invites from "themistsofavalon" prophecising that I will soon be banned for my open critical stance towards nonsense like that Deagle interview. I have politely declined because I dont need yet another kindergarden. the only other voice of reason I recognize here, bashi, remains suspiciously silent although I invited him to look at my post and point out possible mistakes. so is it true that whoever opposes BILL is declared "negative" and "oppressive" like in scientology? we will see I guess.
    Why are you attacking Bill,he is the one who interviews these people with inside knowledge....we have to discern information from disinformation Intuitively.Secondly calling this place a kindegarten is an act of arrogance as some of us have PhD's...therefore you are setting yourself up as an authority.I said I think due to the fact i feel it intuitively
    lol

20. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

<snip>

nothing I know contradicts any of [Deagle's] data.

<snip>

Anyone who refuses to listen to his material because they've already made up their mind may run the risk of appearing closed-minded.

Very best, Bill
    Ok, I'll take that like a man

I appreciate the response to what was a pretty loaded question. I had put Deagle on the shelf, but will take him off again and listen carefully....

I note it took you NINE times of listening to the same presentation also, to get the idea Deagle was presenting! (tongue firmly in cheek here)

Thanks Bill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 3 11 LastLast