Thread: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Default Re: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

Quote Posted by Solace (here)
    "We are hyperdimensional beings, We have 9 bodies"

Why 9 bodies?? Why not 10 or 100000? I will never understand these claims... Please explain it, somebody.
    As far as I understand it, it has to do with densities. I thought it was 7, but here they speak of 9. So you have 9 bodies of different densities.
    http://images.google.nl/images?um=1&...pell=1&start=0

There are an uncountable number of parallel universes you can enter with these 9 (7?) bodies. From most of which we are "cut-off", the DNA-thing.

Could be cr@pola thoo........

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,563 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    I am very interested why you, Bill, consider Deagle someone worth listening to.
    As far as I can recall, as I write this (having listened to his Dec 2006 Granada Forum Lecture nine times through, interviewed him on video for three hours at his home, and talked to him on audio for many hours on and off record), everything I've ever heard and learned from all other whistleblowers and other sources corroborates his information.

To put that in reverse: nothing I know contradicts any of his data.

In December 2007 I was in the room with Henry Deacon, who was staying with me at the time, when he talked with Bill Deagle on Skjype for the first time. They had a 45 minute conversation in which they exchanged project locations, project names, and classified codewords (much of which I didn't understand) - and they concluded that they probably worked in the same facilities at the same time at some point and must have met one another before.

That was another corroborating factor. I know nothing to indicate that his information is not totally authentic. Even his amusing anecdote about free-falling for quite a long time while descending in the elevator to the underground base (see this six minute extract... it's at the very end of the interview) I had heard before - EXACTLY the same description - but had never reported it as it was off-record.

Every date point correlates. That's why I value his input.

If someone doesn't like his style, personality, humor, or anything else, then that's fine... but it's the data that's important. It might be helpful to keep those issues separate.

Anyone who refuses to listen to his material because they've already made up their mind may run the risk of appearing closed-minded.

Very best, Bill

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (26th June 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    As far as I can recall, as I write this (having listened to his Dec 2006 Granada Forum Lecture nine times through, interviewed him on video for three hours at his home, and talked to him on audio for many hours on and off record), everything I've ever heard and learned from all other whistleblowers and other sources corroborates his information.

That statement would help me if I knew how much it is you know and how much of that has been independently verified. e.g. is the location if that underground base known without a doubt?
    if not he may just have had access to the same info you had. if its all a disinfo game why wouldnt disinfo agents share their stories? makes them the more believable to an already extremely gullible newage public.
    How come he was transferred to exactly the same level (2 minutes free fall) and not a higher or lower level?

"nothing I know contradicts any of his data." sounds great, but doesnt mean much. I could say the same. I have listened to each and every camelot interview since inception (with the exception of the new camelot stuff coming from kerry)

Quote In December 2007 I was in the room with Henry Deacon, who was staying with me at the time, when he talked with Bill Deagle on Skjype for the first time.
    and you know that because..? he told you?

Quote They had a 45 minute conversation in which they exchanged project locations, project names, and classified codewords (much of which I didn't understand) - and they concluded that they probably worked in the same facilities at the same time at some point and must have met one another before.
    good show, for your benefit? after all you are the transmitter to the greater public ...
    "Henry Deacon" is not exactly a character who comes across as trustworthy.

Quote That was another corroborating factor. I know nothing to indicate that his information is not totally authentic. Even his amusing anecdote about free-falling for quite a long time while descending in the elevator to the underground base
    see above

Quote Every date point correlates. That's why I value his input.
    in your very small world of "whistleblowers"

Quote If someone doesn't like his style, personality, humor, or anything else, then that's fine... but it's the data that's important. It might be helpful to keep those issues separate.
    this obviously has nothing to do with the data received.

Quote Anyone who refuses to listen to his material because they've already made up their mind may run the risk of appearing closed-minded.
    anybody believing stuff thats hasnt been independently verified AT ALL, meaning someone WENT there and LOOKED and took PHOTOS is running the risk to spread disinfo.
    if Deagle was there it woudnt be too much to ask the coordinates, would it?

besides, and thats totally subjective and just meant as an aside, my stomach turns just listening to him. in my book he's a storyteller.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,985 posts

Anyone who refuses to listen to his material because they've already made up their mind may run the risk of appearing closed-minded.
    I agree with you here ...
    I don't like listening to some of the people out there either. And some of them started out great but unfortunately probably start making up things to sustain the attention.

But NOT listening may be a bad decision ... I tend to listen and 'park' it as information. When other corroborating information comes along you can start building the picture from there.
    By NOT listening one ends up missing parts of the puzzle ... and indeed most probably because one thinks how the puzzle SHOULD look like to begin with.

It requires mentally stable persons free from fear (even fear for paranoia) to 'handle' this info ...
    So ... ? Are we the ones we were waiting for ?

6. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Avalon Member Mauree's Avatar
    Thanks

Thankyou Bill, I really apreciate the information.

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

In December 2007 I was in the room with Henry Deacon, who was staying with me at the time, when he talked with Bill Deagle on Skjype for the first time. They had a 45 minute conversation in which they exchanged project locations, project names, and classified codewords (much of which I didn't understand) - and they concluded that they probably worked in the same facilities at the same time at some point and must have met one another before.

That was another corroborating factor. I know nothing to indicate that his information is not totally authentic. Even his amusing anecdote about free-falling for quite a long time while descending in the elevator to the underground base (see this six minute extract... it's at the very end of the interview) I had heard before - EXACTLY the same description - but had never reported it as it was off-record.

Every date point correlates. That's why I value his input.

If someone doesn't like his style, personality, humor, or anything else, then that's fine... but it's the data that's important. It might be helpful to keep those issues separate.

Very best, Bill
    Hi bill , what did you think to his comment on your video interview with him about the Rothschild pindar coming to his bedroom and offering him his job ? That really made me raise an eyebrow
    Cheers
    John

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by john.d (here)
    Hi bill , what did you think to his comment on your video interview with him about the Rothschild pindar coming to his bedroom and offering him his job ? That really made me raise an eyebrow
    Cheers
    John
    Good question. I don't know whether that was a physical appearance/experience or a metaphysical one... I suspect the latter.

9. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    and you know that because..? he told you?
    [referring to my being present when Henry and Dr Bill talked with one another for the first time]

It was obvious. They'd not spoken with one another before. You must have had the experience of being with two people who are meeting one another for the first time.

"Henry Deacon" is not exactly a character who comes across as trustworthy.
    To you, you mean! You're offering opinions based on your feelings. You're entitled to do that, but I'm trying to correlate and align data. I suggest that the two processes may be different.

Just to clarify (and you may not be aware of this) Kerry and I spent literally hundreds of hours with Henry. We met him on dozens of occasions over a three year period and talked for hours on end each time. In December 2007 he stayed at my apartment for a week, and slept on the floor.

David Wilcock initially contacted me (and later Kerry) because Henry's information correlated with his own information from his insider source 'Daniel'. He had never published that, and David was amazed to see the same information turning up elsewhere from an independent source. This was Camelot's entire initial connection with David.

You see, a LOT of this very wild information totally aligns and correlates. One has to pay attention to that if one is being intellectually honest.

We saw Henry's employment verification, went to his house, saw his passport (real name: Arthur Neumann), and sat in a corner in a bar close to his place of work where he was recognized and greeted by his colleagues. He showed his passport on camera in our Futuretalk 5 in Barcelona with Bob Dean and Alfred Webre.

Henry was absolutely who he said he was, and I believe he had the experiences he said he had. I know real emotion when someone is weeping on my shoulder. He was in a great deal of physical and emotional pain for various reasons, and Kerry and I got to know him as a friend. He's a very sensitive and warm-hearted soul who had had some extraordinary experiences that I don't believe anyone else is qualifies to judge.

He is now been taken out of the loop having been threatened (after his July 2009 Barcelona revelation on stage about Mars, following Bob Dean's presentation) and I doubt he will make any more public statements of any kind.

That Henry's information correlates with Deagle's is significant to me. There's a lot of crazy information out there. But some of the crazy information is true.

With best wishes, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th April 2010 at 11:00.

10. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It was obvious. They'd not spoken with one another before. You must have had the experience of being with two people who are meeting one another for the first time.
    I may have been, I didnt notice because in my case there was nothing important about the fact that they met for the first time. Your case is different.
    And i have been lied to and have witnessed VERY convincing cases of actor-hood (e.g. by one of my ex-gf) that later when i found out the truth completely dumbfounded me.

People can be extremely convincing for extended periods if they have a good reason for playing a role. even for a pices/cancer person who in general has a good intuition (like me).

If he is cointel his papers would be flawless and the locations and people you saw interacting with him would be too. Bigger stunts have been enacted.

and then the brown dwarf: check it out yourself. how big is a brown dwarf, how big are the gravitational disturbances? could he be seen from where he supposedly is today? what about the ribbon of energy, the photon belt, the dust cloud, the superwave - is it ALL coming at us at this time in magical sychronicity?

The situation is a bit like with the moon landings, if you believe they didnt you cant have the towers and cities observed at the back of the moon. which way is it going to be?

There is of course the question of GAIN for him. But what is the gain for a person like Laura Knight-Jadczyk to be like she is?

I dont buy, sorry.

11. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

[A lot of critical stuff]
    Sam, I'm writing this wearing my moderator's hat. You've only been on the forum for a month, and have aded 250 posts at a rate of nearly 8 per day.

Many of your contributions are long and critical. Your energy is quite sharp, and you may not be aware of that.

Cool it a little... I share your passion for being intelligently skeptical, but don't make the understandable mistake of overwhelming the threads with your personal opinions on things.

We're all working together here to figure things out, and what I really want to see here is debate based on real issues and facts, rather than an exchange of opinions. People have been exchanging opinions of thousands of years on Planet Earth and it's not really made a lot of difference.

What I'm trying to bring to the table is evidence of various kinds (even if they're events in my personal experience), and that is what I will always give you if at all possible. When I have an opinion, that's slightly different, and I'll always try to make that clear.

Your critical posts are rather like having someone in a round table meeting who is shouting loudly and insistently. That's a product of your strength of feeling, but remember that an overplayed strength can sometimes become a weakness, and it may appear to others that you're dominating things, or others with whom you disagree strongly may not have a pleasant experience when reading your posts.

That's not the idea here. I get annoyed about things too, but I also try to moderate myself if I can! We don't want to discuss personalities. In my opinion this is of little value. See my contribution to the Laura K-J thread here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post11424

... to which you've also posted frequently (you started the thread!), and here I think we largely agree. But my contribution is still based on evidence and data and direct experience of various kinds.

All best wishes, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th April 2010 at 11:38.

12. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Ha ha Bill, that's exactly what I told him when I met him last week. He's a good soul though.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

13. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Ha ha Bill, that's exactly what I told him when I met him last week. He's a good soul though.

K
    If I recall correctly you told me not to ever leave this forum under any circumstances because I would be NEEDED.
    You may recall that I did not share you sentiment at the time.

btw: why didnt you show up on Thursday? i was waiting.

14. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

If I recall correctly you told me not to ever leave this forum under any circumstances because I would be NEEDED.
    You may recall that I did not share you sentiment at the time.

btw: why didnt you show up on Thursday? i was waiting.
    We're all needed. I'm sure you also recall me suggesting your interjections in threads are sometimes a littel 'heavy'. I'm fine with that cause having met you I know you are a good person and perfectly harmless...yay!!

Thu? Thought we would reschedule. If it was Thu, apologies, completely slipped my mind (my mind is more or less useless for long periods)..

Txt me if you want to meet this week.

Blessings

KDeagle
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

15. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sam, I'm writing this wearing my moderator's hat. You've only been on the forum for a month, and have aded 250 posts at a rate of nearly 8 per day.
    yes, most of it during my 3 month vacation on Gomera where I had little else to do (ran out of books after 2 month).

Quote Many of your contributions are long and critical. Your energy is quite sharp, and you may not be aware of that.
    Oh, I am , rest assured, I am. And I want it that way. My master was Osho, with whom I was long enough to learn (from the best, I would say).

I asume in your favor that you only read a small sampling of my contributions. I am one of the few here who apply a means of critizim based on a life full of learning and experiences in many fields that should be nothing but welcome. But I will not impose myself, although that is your judgement. If you decide you want it all nice and cozy you can have it for the asking.

I resent you implied assumption your experiences in life are more profound than mine. I did not have the same as you did but I have learned -the hard way- to discern.
    Read my Humble critique, its based 100% on my own experience whereas you have tried mms how often?

I also resent your assumption you could check people better than I. E.g. when I say that Deagle might have fooled you that IS feedback based on life experience, not idle talk.
    I dont need to ever have met Bush or Obama to have a good check on their psyche and their way to deal with reality. I dont need to be with them in their living room for any extended time.

In the end, what is real? is the observer with some distanced not often better poised to discern a situation than the one in the middle of it?
    It was so often in my own life where I was the one in the middle and friends gave me their distant perspective, if I did not listen to them it was to my disadvantage more often than not.

Finaly, being german, I dont have the vocabulary you have. some things are possbly said with more sensitivity, but I may lack the words.

As I already said to Richard with whom I had a similar exchange a while back, I have never posted to Avalon1, although i was a member from the beginning, I can just as well revert back to "reader" status in avalon2 if you dont want your feathers ruffled.

all the best
    -sam

16. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

yes, most of it during my 3 month vacation on Gomera where I had little else to do (ran out of books after 2 month).

Oh, I am , rest assured, I am. And I want it that way. My master was Osho, with whom I was long enough to learn (from the best, I would say).

I asume in your favor that you only read a small sampling of my contributions. I am one of the few here who apply a means of critizim based on a life full of learning and experiences in many fields that should be nothing but welcome. But I will not impose myself, although that is your judgement. If you decide you want it all nice and cozy you can have it for the asking.

I resent you implied assumption your experiences in life are more profound than mine. I did not have the same as you did but I have learned -the hard way- to discern.
    Read my Humble critique, its based 100% on my own experience whereas you have tried mms how often?

I also resent your assumption you could check people better than I. E.g. when I say that Deagle might have fooled you that IS feedback based on life experience, not idle talk.
    I dont need to ever have met Bush or Obama to have a good check on their psyche and their way to deal with reality. I dont need to be with them in their living room for any extended time.

In the end, what is real? is the observer with some distanced not often better poised to discern a situation than the one in the middle of it?
    It was so often in my own life where I was the one in the middle and friends gave me their distant perspective, if I did not listen to them it was to my disadvantage more often than not.

Finaly, being german, I dont have the vocabulary you have. some things are possbly said with more sensitivity, but I may lack the words.

As I already said to Richard with whom I had a similar exchange a while back, I have never posted to Avalon1, although i was a member from the beginning, I can just as well revert back to "reader" status in avalon2 if you dont want your feathers ruffled.

all the best
    -sam
    Hello Sam,
    You can discern a person from the tone of his e-mails , there is an awfuul lot of "I's" meaning "self"which comes over as arrogant and shows no humility............secondly if you have a master....you are under someones authority,thirdly truth reality is gained through suffering......If you think Dr. deagle is lying,why is he lying , whom does he work for? and why has he the opposite view to you? answer these questions in a humility , positive way
    thanks
    blue

17. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

@Samvado

Why didn't you post on Avalon 1....?
    2 posts only, now more than 255
    What was the trigger....?

18. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    @Samvado

Why didn't you post on Avalon 1....?
    2 posts only, now more than 255
    What was the trigger....?
    I had read quite a bit and it all smacked very much of kindergarden.
    with avalon2 I had high hopes that the way of of looking at unusual statements would be somehow more discerning. but i think it was all only a matter of etiquette in the end, be nice and all is well sort of thing.

19. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I had read quite a bit and it all smacked very much of kindergarden.
    with avalon2 I had high hopes that the way of of looking at unusual statements would be somehow more discerning. but i think it was all only a matter of etiquette in the end, be nice and all is well sort of thing.
    So, you dont like the place......??

20. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    So, you dont like the place......??
    it depends, some comments are quite deep and profound, but the minority. the watering down factor is high. its hard to maintain a thread on anything without interference from the kindergarden fraction. then the discernment level is low. nidle and GFL are discussed in all earnest and this "heather material" which took Bill Ryan (and me) one look to discern is discussed at great length, just one example. its tiring to wade thru all that stuff.

21. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

it depends, some comments are quite deep and profound, but the minority. the watering down factor is high. its hard to maintain a thread on anything without interference from the kindergarden fraction. then the discernment level is low. nidle and GFL are discussed in all earnest and this "heather material" which took Bill Ryan (and me) one look to discern is discussed at great length, just one example. its tiring to wade thru all that stuff.
    Does this cause anger in your cells.......??

Quote one look to discern is discussed at great length, just one example. its tiring to wade thru all that stuf
    Thats a big fat contradiction in my opinion.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast