+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,223 times in 1,758 posts

Default Re: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (26th June 2012), mrmalco (29th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #182
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i listen to dr bill deagle on clay and iron most nights and he does'nt sound like a person trying to con ya.in my opinion he's a good man with a good heart. blue your the show

4. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Quote Posted by denis m (here)
    i listen to dr bill deagle on clay and iron most nights and he does'nt sound like a person trying to con ya.in my opinion he's a good man with a good heart. blue your the show
    I too have delved deeply into his show and it doesn't seem to me to be a disinformation front.

I will add that I often get audibly annoyed with his fire and brimstone rants. It feels like I'm being lectured to by The Church Lady. He's far too earnest and annoying to be a fraud.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

mrmalco (29th January 2011)

6. Link to Post #184
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by denis m (here)
    thanks denis.....i also believe he is speaking some truth with a big smokescreen
    lol

7. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    thanks denis.....i also believe he is speaking some truth with a big smokescreen
    lol
    There are rules he has to follow.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

8. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Good finds Houman. I'll be interested to see how the effects from the Brown Dwarf star plays out.

9. Link to Post #187
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Anyone familiar enough with Deagle's recent material to point me at what Deagle claims is the orbit of the Brown Dwarf star?

10. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    There are rules he has to follow.
    What rules are those?

11. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Majorion (here)
    What rules are those?
    It is better we put the pieces together, cause the pieces are in flux and effect our realities and aren't permanent or immovable. We only really understand things when WE put them together and join the dots ourselves. HE doesn't really know the finalities and nor do we, it is a work in progress, we have purview or second sight on all his material anyway, he is only re-organising it for himself as he vocalises, we are part of that process and through engagement....slowly the reality/realities can compress.

*Bet you wished you hadn't asked now.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

12. Link to Post #190
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    It is better we put the pieces together, cause the pieces are in flux and effect our realities and aren't permanent or immovable. We only really understand things when WE put them together and join the dots ourselves. HE doesn't really know the finalities and nor do we, it is a work in progress, we have purview or second sight on all his material anyway, he is only re-organising it for himself as he vocalises, we are part of that process and through engagement....slowly the reality/realities can compress.

*Bet you wished you hadn't asked now.
    Wauw, wish that I could give answers like that.....
    Short but to the point.....

THX K626

13. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Me??
    Sound third Reichish ???
    Now that is a stretch.
    Does Baron not fit the title more??

14. Link to Post #192
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ViperHD (here)
    Baron:
    My name is Tom.. Looks like you are on an anti-Deagle crusade.
    I get the feeling you have an axe to grind with Dr. Deagle. Whats the real story Baron ???
    Why do rely so much on your so-called facts? You've obviously spend much time and hate on the subject of Dr. Deagle.
    Do you not think the web is full of disinfo designed to muddy all the stuff you read and call facts and truth?
    You should also consider that there are disinfo / hate campaigns launched on all whistleblowers and conspiracy realists.
    The most credible and brave ones endure the most .... Another thing I need to mention that I think will resonate with everyone is that we were all invited here ( to this forum) and that it is a privilege not a right to be here.. that sort of means you need to be mindful of your posts here and should try to follow the forums guidelines that we all agreed to when accepting the invitation.
    I think our host Bill Ryan's efforts to present new information to us deserves more respect than the hate propaganda coming from your posts.
    Hello to all members ....let me know if anyone here is from the Toronto area thanks
    Tom
    well Baron let him know how you really feel....lol..infact baron feels opposite to what you are saying
    Last edited by blue777; 27th April 2010 at 17:03.

15. Link to Post #193
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    Anyone familiar enough with Deagle's recent material to point me at what Deagle claims is the orbit of the Brown Dwarf star?
    seeing how Deagle is no stranger to food I`m sure he has let a few brown dwarf stars loose out of his back end that should provide you with a grand starting point

16. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Northern Boy (here)
    seeing how Deagle is no stranger to food I`m sure he has let a few brown dwarf stars loose out of his back end that should provide you with a grand starting point
    Hi, NB:

I'm writing this wearing my mod's hat: That's an ad hominem attack that's not okay here. And your 'joke' is a poor one.

To make the point, let's see a photo of yourself, along with your real name, and we'll invite people to make comments about your appearance.

Or maybe not. Get the point?

For the record. Bill Deagle is diabetic and has issues with high blood sugar. That's where his high energy comes from... and if you know anything about body metabolism you'll understand how the liver processes the extra sugar that's not being burned.

None of this has anything to do with his information, and it's that which should be debated - as intelligently (and with as much research data as anyone can contribute) as possible. I prefer Sam's sharp-edged but [mostly] data-based criticisms to this cheap jibe, which does not belong here.

My best wishes - Bill [Now let's do a reset, okay?]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

mrmalco (29th January 2011)

18. Link to Post #195
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I prefer Sam's sharp-edged but [mostly] data-based criticisms to this cheap jibe, which does not belong here.
    Now, that you had to mention my name, allow me a last remark with regards to the Deagle issue:
    I have basically left this discussion because it got so irrational from the Deagle-defenders side, who incidentially also always seem to have YOUR personal honor in mind, (as if that was in any way connected, if Deagle is a fraud you can still be 100% honest, maybe gullible, but honest, in my book).

So -WHY- has nobody ever tried to debunk my "data-based criticisms" as THEY ALONE point towards Deagle being a NERD. Any German with a science-based abitur (high school final test) could debunk that guy. Whats wrong with you Bill, if you are sharp as a knife when it comes to the "Heather" stuff but loose all scientific oversight with Dr. Deagle?

I have seen people with too high blood sugar, that disease is epidemic. I can not perceive the same psychological mechanism you seem to see. and today getting ones bloodsugar corrected is an easy task.
    it does in any case not excuse severe scientific blunders.

if anyone wants to bet we wont see a dark star anywhere near pluto in our lifetime- I am open :-)

19. Link to Post #196
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    Now, that you had to mention my name, allow me a last remark with regards to the Deagle issue:
    I have basically left this discussion because it got so irrational from the Deagle-defenders side, who incidentially also always seem to have YOUR personal honor in mind, (as if that was in any way connected, if Deagle is a fraud you can still be 100% honest, maybe gullible, but honest, in my book).

So -WHY- has nobody ever tried to debunk my "data-based criticisms" as THEY ALONE point towards Deagle being a NERD. Any German with a science-based abitur (high school final test) could debunk that guy. Whats wrong with you Bill, if you are sharp as a knife when it comes to the "Heather" stuff but loose all scientific oversight with Dr. Deagle?

I have seen people with too high blood sugar, that disease is epidemic. I can not perceive the same psychological mechanism you seem to see. and today getting ones bloodsugar corrected is an easy task.
    it does in any case not excuse severe scientific blunders.

if anyone wants to bet we wont see a dark star anywhere near pluto in our lifetime- I am open :-)
    Hello Sam,
    we have never seen eye to eye on this theme. I believe dr deagle is speaking some truth with a big smokescreen.That is why I put you on the skeptic list...many are skeptics who have not done one once of research.
    if anyone wants to bet we wont see a dark star anywhere near pluto in our lifetime- I am open...i bet......because what is needed here is not just reason....but a synthesis of reason and intuition. The indigenous people who handed their evidence from generation to generation, cannot be wrong and they are preparing for solar disorder .....we are going into a new age.....and each new age has documentaion of catastrophes.(.I have not got Bill's honour in mind ), but I do see a gentleman ......I have my own thoughts , I am my own man,.........and calling Bill gullable is a bit much.Therefore Sam, if there is catastrophes in the next 3-4 years..you may eat Bills hat
    rave on
    blue.
    Last edited by blue777; 27th April 2010 at 18:20.

20. Link to Post #197
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote For the record. Bill Deagle is diabetic and has issues with high blood sugar.
    All the more reason he should be limiting what he eats My uncle was a diabetic and he was constantly watching what he ate

Quote and if you know anything about body metabolism you'll understand how the liver processes the extra sugar that's not being burned.
    It gets stores as fat if its not used up so high energy means sugar should be used up low energy would mean unused sugar would be stored as body fat

Quote To make the point, let's see a photo of yourself, along with your real name, and we'll invite people to make comments about your appearance.
    his name has nothing to do with it sorry If i made it seem that way. he has chosen to make a public figure of him self and put him self in the spotlight not I.If you must know Bill I`m 5'7" muscular build from years of playing competitive hockey baseball and roughly 195 lbs.Those that wish to believe he adds something of value to their lives can choose to absorb his message TO ME HE ADDS NOTHING so in all fairness to you and Bill Deagle this will be my last post on him
    Last edited by Northern Boy; 28th April 2010 at 13:31.

21. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Northern Boy (here)
    .If you must know Bill I`m 5'7" muscular build from years of playing competitive hockey baseball and roughly 195 lbs.
    Thanks for the personals add. Do you also like long walks on the beach?
    Last edited by 3optic; 28th April 2010 at 09:10.

22. Link to Post #199
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)
    thanks for the personals add. Do you also like long walks on the beach?
    ..........rofl

23. Link to Post #200
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

quote NB: If you must know Bill I`m 5'7" muscular build from years of playing competitive hockey baseball and roughly 195 lbs.

yes, But HAVE YOU APOLOGISED FOR BEING A NAUGHTY BOY.....anyone can be rude,derogatory ...however to be a real 5'7" muscular built person.. what you need is ,.humility and love , which will make you even stronger.....
    love to all
    blue
    dr deagle is like the rest of us trying to get to the truth
    p.s the beaches are very long where i live...lol
    Last edited by blue777; 28th April 2010 at 12:44.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast